Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 06:40:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Codex Protocol - Decentralized Registry for Art & Collectibles  (Read 43259 times)
JanglSc

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:56:16 AM

Hmm, I've seen that you can buy a variety of art here. But what about the different decorations, perfumes, and anything more unusual?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Malberty

Activity: 303

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:07:22 AM

Hmm, I've seen that you can buy a variety of art here. But what about the different decorations, perfumes, and anything more unusual?

Well, about the jewelry (if you said about this), it seems to be possible. You can find a buyer for each thing Smiley And I don't know about perfume, it's not the same thing that can stay in good condition for a long time, in comparison with others
JustOleg

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:13:23 AM

Hello, I was wondering, and what do you mean when you said something more unusual?
JanglSc

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:38:33 AM

Hello, I was wondering, and what do you mean when you said something more unusual?

Well, for example, medieval clothing, coins, various weapons, statues and so on. I have something very fancy here, but I hope you understood me
Malberty

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:52:30 AM

Well, for example, medieval clothing, coins, various weapons, statues and so on. I have something very fancy here, but I hope you understood me

Wow, well, yes, the imagination here is obviously big. As I said before, every product has its own consumer. Moreover, I think this will work as a real market, so there will not be exactly a deficit in a variety of things
JanglSc

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:08:24 AM

Wow, well, yes, the imagination here is obviously big. As I said before, every product has its own consumer. Moreover, I think this will work as a real market, so there will not be exactly a deficit in a variety of things

Maybe you're right. But I have one more question. System of registration of each subject will work on items such as coins, dresses? That is, what was a lot in their time of existence
Malberty

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:15:46 AM

Maybe you're right. But I have one more question. System of registration of each subject will work on items such as coins, dresses? That is, what was a lot in their time of existence

I dont know. It seems to be promised that this will work on every subject Smiley
JanglSc

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:21:55 AM

I dont know. It seems to be promised that this will work on every subject Smiley

Well, thanks for the explanation! If everything is really so, then I can not wait for its release, to finally use it
Finleynar

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:31:55 AM

Hello people. All of a successful day. I do not cease to enjoy the idea of ​​Codex. Someone knows what can be added to this project, what would it be even better?
Appyaak

Activity: 369

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:38:25 AM

Hello people. All of a successful day. I do not cease to enjoy the idea of ​​Codex. Someone knows what can be added to this project, what would it be even better?

Hi, dude. YES, the project is really cool, but there are a couple of nuances that can be improved.
For example, make a system of bonuses for beginners who implement their own works.
Finleynar

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:47:38 AM

Hi, dude. YES, the project is really cool, but there are a couple of nuances that can be improved.
For example, make a system of bonuses for beginners who implement their own works.

Hmm, a good idea, but hard to achieve. All the creators are different, equally appreciate their art will be wrong. So it's better to wait a little longer.
Appyaak

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:55:25 AM

Hmm, a good idea, but hard to achieve. All the creators are different, equally appreciate their art will be wrong. So it's better to wait a little longer.

Well, why, then I do not quite agree with you. It will be enough to make a separate section of Codex, where new creators will be presented.
Finleynar

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:03:04 AM
Last edit: July 21, 2018, 10:46:27 AM by Finleynar

Well, why, then I do not quite agree with you. It will be enough to make a separate section of Codex, where new creators will be presented.

Well, unless so - giving information support to these people. Yes, it can help them. Many people learn about them.
Appyaak

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:16:15 AM

Well, unless so - giving information support to these people. Yes, it can help them. Many people learn about them.
Yes. the more I think this motivates many. The chance to become world famous is a good incentive for a novice artist or writer.

You're right, but I still think that people should start to create not for the sake of glory and wealth, but because they are told by their heart.
Finleynar

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:32:16 AM

Yes. the more I think this motivates many. The chance to become world famous is a good incentive for a novice artist or writer.

You're right, but I still think that people should start to create not for the sake of glory and wealth, but because they are told by their heart.

You're right, man. Well, on that and decide - that the popularization of young creators under the force of such a project as Codex.
Appyaak

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:48:14 AM

You're right, man. Well, on that and decide - that the popularization of young creators under the force of such a project as Codex.
Well, I hope that the developers will read this and accept the wishes of the masses for information)
BuyTokens.pro

Activity: 61

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:02:00 AM

Good afternoon.
We added your project to our listing: CODEX
To get your login and password, and to get an opportunity to attract investments using our platform, send an e-mail to a@buytokens.pro from your domain, indicating the address of the smart contract.
In the reply letter you will receive a login and password from the account.

BuyTokens.pro is a free platform for ICO to give each ICO member direct benefits:

ICO projects
• The ability to conduct a token in different currencies, without the development of private offices and the connection of third-party processing (converting to ETH)
• The ability to receive investment only from investors who have passed the KYC procedure on the platform.
• Free placement of Bounty companies, with the appointment of performers and viewing reports on them.

Investors
• Purchase of ICO project tokens in any currency (USD / ETH)
• Transaction history in the system
• One-time passage of KYC (in development). Now it is enough to go through the procedure KYC to buy tokens.

Bounty
• Free participation in bounty companies, as well as notification of the appointment of you as an executor.
• Rapid publication of reports on participation in Bounty. Possibility of correspondence with the representative of the ICO project
• Affiliate program, where you can attract investors to the project and receive 1% from each replenishment of investors in USD.

Register on the platform for free: https://thumb.ibb.co/gAmpUJ/reg.png
keepeye

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:29:48 PM

it's really interesting ecosystem
Just read full WP about project
an0ma1y

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:23:46 PM

How many token in private sale sold till now?
DutchTranslator

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:02:53 PM

How many token in private sale sold till now?
Codex has collected $10M in the first phase, the second phase is still ongoing.  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: