Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:08:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Codex Protocol - Decentralized Registry for Art & Collectibles  (Read 43259 times)
petya.millionnyj

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:22:05 PM

Hello all) how are you? any fresh good news?
Do they have news channel?
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mixa.potap74

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:31:18 PM

Great project, guys 👍🏼
How many tokens I can buy for 1 ETH?
JustOleg

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:46:25 PM

Your project has huge potential!
Whose idea of project?
Misha87

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:53:10 PM

When do you distribute token?
When do you start & end main sale?
Turbo-S

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:58:04 PM

I like unique innovative ideas! Also Codex is able to simplify the purchase, sale and asset management of many types!  The project is really interesting!
topormne

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:08:31 PM

if I choose you
what percentage of growth is waiting for me?
keepeye

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:20:36 PM

How did you implement the protection against scams and fraud?
Senalana

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:38:58 PM

Hello! This is a very interesting project! As I understand it, the team plans to make it a platform for the purchase and sale of antiques on the Internet. Sounds attractive!
Abamath

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:44:56 PM

Hello! This is a very interesting project! As I understand it, the team plans to make it a platform for the purchase and sale of antiques on the Internet. Sounds attractive!
Hello! Yes, you correctly understand the purpose of this project. Create a kind of shop-auction, where each item will have its own number and the ability to purchase online.
Senalana

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:51:14 PM

Hello! Yes, you correctly understand the purpose of this project. Create a kind of shop-auction, where each item will have its own number and the ability to purchase online.
And what is the scope of the goods? What can I buy and sell on this platform? Stamps, coins, vases?
Abamath

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:54:00 PM

And what is the scope of the goods? What can I buy and sell on this platform? Stamps, coins, vases?
Yes, the most diverse product. From brands to vintage cars, from Chinese phases to handmade furniture. Big choice. The team works well on this!
Senalana

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:02:00 PM

Yes, the most diverse product. From brands to vintage cars, from Chinese phases to handmade furniture. Big choice. The team works well on this!
This is very good! Tell me, when does the ICO project start? And what is the price of the token?
Abamath

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:06:46 PM

This is very good! Tell me, when does the ICO project start? And what is the price of the token?
Unfortunately, I will not tell you the price of the token. You can find out in the community's Telegram channel. This is a very active community, by the way! In July, the project is expected to launch, to which, according to the site, there are two days left.
Senalana

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:08:15 PM

Unfortunately, I will not tell you the price of the token. You can find out in the community's Telegram channel. This is a very active community, by the way! In July, the project is expected to launch, to which, according to the site, there are two days left.
Good. Thank you. Be sure to check the Telegram-channel of the project! By the way, what brought you here?
JSON

Activity: 156

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:12:37 PM

One question about auction system. Hom much automatised is it? For example I would like to be a merchant and sell my items. Can I add them on the platform, fill all needed forms and just go away while the auction system works on its own and I just get money?
Abamath

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:13:13 PM

Good. Thank you. Be sure to check the Telegram-channel of the project! By the way, what brought you here?
Oh, I'm only interested in this project as a collector. I can not wait, when I can buy new items of my collection, exchange and sell. And you?
Senalana

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:16:29 PM

Oh, I'm only interested in this project as a collector. I can not wait, when I can buy new items of my collection, exchange and sell. And you?
I'm just an investor. I look through the forum, I estimate the prospects of the project. I'm new to this, but I already have some experience. Have you invested in the project?
Abamath

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:21:04 PM

I'm just an investor. I look through the forum, I estimate the prospects of the project. I'm new to this, but I already have some experience. Have you invested in the project?
Yes, I invested in this project. And I do not regret it at all! The Codex is a very cool thing that will help me in the future. Good luck to his team!
kasaram

Activity: 142

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:26:55 PM

One question about auction system. Hom much automatised is it? For example I would like to be a merchant and sell my items. Can I add them on the platform, fill all needed forms and just go away while the auction system works on its own and I just get money?

Sounds good. Personally I wouldn't like to moderate auction process (is it possible however?), I just want to sell and purchase goods and make money as easy as possible.
Senalana

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:28:43 PM

Yes, I invested in this project. And I do not regret it at all! The Codex is a very cool thing that will help me in the future. Good luck to his team!
I join the wishes! Let this project succeed, because it has a cool idea and even more cool team!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: