Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 09:56:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Codex Protocol - Decentralized Registry for Art & Collectibles  (Read 43265 times)
Senalana

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:29:19 PM

Hello! This is a wonderful project for connoisseurs of rare things. I want to wish his team success, and users - a pleasant work with him.
Hello! I completely agree with you! This is a cool project and for me, as a collector, it is of considerable interest.
Oh, that's interesting. I'm more suited to projects in terms of material benefits. And what do you collect?
And, are you chasing money? H, it also has a right to life. I collect postage stamps. And I really hope for this project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Malberty

Activity: 303

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:34:42 PM

Hello! This is a wonderful project for connoisseurs of rare things. I want to wish his team success, and users - a pleasant work with him.
Hello! I completely agree with you! This is a cool project and for me, as a collector, it is of considerable interest.
Oh, that's interesting. I'm more suited to projects in terms of material benefits. And what do you collect?
And, are you chasing money? H, it also has a right to life. I collect postage stamps. And I really hope for this project.
I invest money and make a profit. Actually, I view this project as a promising investment. He has a reliable team!
Senalana

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:49:28 PM

I invest money and make a profit. Actually, I view this project as a promising investment. He has a reliable team!
I understood you. I'm wondering, what kind of product will be offered on this platform? And will there be any restrictions?
Malberty

Activity: 303

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:50:44 PM

I understood you. I'm wondering, what kind of product will be offered on this platform? And will there be any restrictions?
I understand that the project will have a huge selection of a variety of products: from brands to cars, from porcelain vases to awards. And all this with a touch of antiquity. As for the restrictions, I can not tell.
Senalana

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:52:16 PM

I understand that the project will have a huge selection of a variety of products: from brands to cars, from porcelain vases to awards. And all this with a touch of antiquity. As for the restrictions, I can not tell.
Yeah, I understand you. Personally, I will be completely and completely seized by the assortment of rare brands that the Codex will offer.
ribenapurpz

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:09:53 PM

Collectibles will be offered on the platform such as art, wine, jewelry, watches, collectible cars, etc
So this in itself is a restriction, it is not ebay for example Smiley
ribenapurpz

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:53:30 PM

Thank Devs for doing this project!!!
But here some questions:
What's max sum of investment?
How you protect intellectual property?

Hi there, with regards to investment size, please view the token details here: https://www.codexprotocol.com/token-sale.html

With regards to protecting intellectual property, Mark Lurie recently added this in the AMA

Secrecy and confidentiality are indeed important in the art world.

I don't think blockchain will change this.

I think that people should be entitled to share what they want and be private about what they want.  In Codex, users control the privacy of their data.  That's one of the greatest benefits of the blockchain.

Blockchain also ensures that the source of any information they do share is verified.

https://t.me/codexprotocol Join the team on telegram  Roll Eyes
kasaram

Activity: 142

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:14:23 PM

:
Hi there! You can see what is available on the platform as a test right now! Here: https://www.liveauctioneers.com/c/?campaign_id=445
Vercruzy

Activity: 176

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:42:39 PM

But here some questions:

Hi there, with regards to investment size, please view the token details here: https://www.codexprotocol.com/token-sale.html

With regards to protecting intellectual property, Mark Lurie recently added this in the AMA

I think that people should be entitled to share what they want and be private about what they want.  In Codex, users control the privacy of their data.  That's one of the greatest benefits of the blockchain.

Blockchain also ensures that the source of any information they do share is verified.

I disagree with the statement blockchain can't change anything compared with intellectual prorepty, moreover I would be happy to see some projects like yours (you Codex on its own) in cooperation with some company that works in this area.
Metaton

Activity: 141

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:58:30 PM

But here some questions:

I disagree with the statement blockchain can't change anything compared with intellectual prorepty, moreover I would be happy to see some projects like yours (you Codex on its own) in cooperation with some company that works in this area.

Do you think this issues will take place in here? I don't think so... however every artsist wants to see his intellectual property is safe enough...
JSON

Activity: 156

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:00:55 PM

Speaking about things spoken above I suppose we should ask artists and listen to them. I hope Codex will discuss it with both parties of art market: artists and collectors.
Metaton

Activity: 141

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:06:00 PM

Speaking about things spoken above I suppose we should ask artists and listen to them. I hope Codex will discuss it with both parties of art market: artists and collectors.

A very wise advise! As for me speaking with all of potential Codex users would be the most useful thing team can do now. Do you interact with them online and on events, guys?
Vercruzy

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:18:55 PM

How can you forget one more party? Grin Inverstors! You and I, what about us? I don't know do they notice our proposals here, maybe there would be some form for give a feedback?
kasaram

Activity: 142

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:25:09 PM

Today I visited a picture show of digital arts, I was so inspired by this. So I got a question: does Codex work with "classic" art only? What about digital? There are so many new branches of art, I wish they can be added here too.
Vercruzy

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:36:48 PM

Today I visited a picture show of digital arts, I was so inspired by this. So I got a question: does Codex work with "classic" art only? What about digital? There are so many new branches of art, I wish they can be added here too.

I suggest this type of art (digital, whatever it means) can be exposed here, on Codex. Owner just needs to describe an item as patform needed, Voila! Unfortunately I don't remember what data is wanted for register in the ledger, check the whitepaper or ask admin  Smiley
gorogoronomi

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:49:47 AM

I think you'll be interested in this article coverage the live art auction put on by Codex, a blockchain title registry, and Rare Art Labs, a platform for artists to sell rare copies of their digital art. The record breaking CryptoKitty we auctioned off on Saturday night at the Ethereal Summit for $140K (203.41 ETH, 16.42 BTC)! The Kitty was the "Belle of the Ball".

https://coincentral.com/cryptokitty-140k-sold-ethereal/?utm_content=71439770&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter
GreenSkyTrails

Activity: 194

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:43:13 AM

How can you forget one more party? Grin Inverstors! You and I, what about us? I don't know do they notice our proposals here, maybe there would be some form for give a feedback?

Hey, you guys can come chat with us in the telegram at any time Smiley We gladly accept proposals or feedback.

https://t.me/codexprotocol
lordyyk

Activity: 334

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:32:23 PM

Hi guys. I am glad to see everyone on the Codex forum. Is there someone in the telegram of this project?
saendom

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:41:00 PM

Hi guys. I am glad to see everyone on the Codex forum. Is there someone in the telegram of this project?

Hi, yes, I recently added there. There is an excellent community and very responsive admins. I advise everyone to add there, there is something to talk about.
lordyyk

Activity: 334

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:47:16 PM

Hi, yes, I recently added there. There is an excellent community and very responsive admins. I advise everyone to add there, there is something to talk about.

Here, I just wanted to say this. I was surprised how big the community is and how friendly they are. We have already agreed with one guy to exchange a couple of things.
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: