Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 06:44:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Codex Protocol - Decentralized Registry for Art & Collectibles  (Read 43259 times)
GoodForGood

Activity: 311
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:38:34 AM

Tell me, please, will this project include only those items that were mentioned in the description? Or the list is more, just the developers decided not to display it entirely? And if so, where can you see it?
No, not only these topics will be registered in the code. There will be all items for which there is demand, interested and buyers
Thank you. And what about the list, where I can see what items are registered here?
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Malberty

Activity: 303

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:40:35 AM

Tell me, please, will this project include only those items that were mentioned in the description? Or the list is more, just the developers decided not to display it entirely? And if so, where can you see it?
No, not only these topics will be registered in the code. There will be all items for which there is demand, interested and buyers
Thank you. And what about the list, where I can see what items are registered here?
I can't say anything about this. I don't want to mislead you, so I did not answer. Perhaps this information is in white paper, did you check it?
GoodForGood

Activity: 311

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:45:11 AM

I can't say anything about this. I don't want to mislead you, so I did not answer. Perhaps this information is in white paper, did you check it?
No, I didn't think about it. Okay, thanks for the help. Now I'll read the white paper again and, perhaps, I'll find the information that I now need
Finleynar

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:39:07 AM

Hello everyone, people. I recently found out that Codex has a very wide and decentralized system right now. I'm talking about cooperation with different appraisal agencies around the world.
Appyaak

Activity: 369

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:48:48 AM

Hello everyone, people. I recently found out that Codex has a very wide and decentralized system right now. I'm talking about cooperation with different appraisal agencies around the world.

Yes, so wide geography of partners is excellent. It's always good when in many countries of the world you can directly communicate with partners about things that interest you.
Finleynar

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:01:27 AM

Yes, so wide geography of partners is excellent. It's always good when in many countries of the world you can directly communicate with partners about things that interest you.

But, most importantly, you will be confident in them, and they are in you. Full transparency of transactions and the original history of goods, which will be certified by independent oracles.
Appyaak

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:14:06 AM

But, most importantly, you will be confident in them, and they are in you. Full transparency of transactions and the original history of goods, which will be certified by independent oracles.

Well, in any case, I hope that in the future Codex will expand even more and open representative offices in many countries of the world. I think this will be a justified step and users will appreciate it.
Finleynar

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:27:03 AM

Well, in any case, I hope that in the future Codex will expand even more and open representative offices in many countries of the world. I think this will be a justified step and users will appreciate it.

I think so too. Do you plan to personally use the Codex Protocol system or are you just investing in this project?
Appyaak

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:35:10 AM

I think so too. Do you plan to personally use the Codex Protocol system or are you just investing in this project?

Of course I'm going to. I like this project more like an idea, although I also invested in it. But the very idea of ​​the project is for me in the first place.
Finleynar

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:45:47 AM

Of course I'm going to. I like this project more like an idea, although I also invested in it. But the very idea of ​​the project is for me in the first place.

It's very noble, dude. I respect people like you. I wish success to Codex and its team and I very much hope that they will succeed.
Appyaak

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:56:28 AM

It's very noble, dude. I respect people like you. I wish success to Codex and its team and I very much hope that they will succeed.

They all just will. They have a strong team of developers and good sponsors who will finance it. The success of the project is a matter of time
AmaZixOfficial (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 103
Merit: 8

AmaZix.com - Professional community management

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 04:22:18 PM

an0ma1y

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:22:29 PM

Hi there, Friends
I want to clarify several moment about your services
How are you going to fight with prevention cash theft?
petya.millionnyj

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:34:25 PM

Guys, have you invested in codex yet?
I am very glad to be here and support you
I hope there are lots of supporters as I am
mixa.potap74

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:02:47 PM

Every project decides how to name its own project
It's really nice and attractive
I really like this design and logo in the website
JustOleg

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:08:37 PM

Hello to all.
Want to ask something - About private transactions.
Do you know who send it and who gets?
Or it's hidden even from you?
topormne

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:32:05 PM

I am from Czech republic and I want to invest in it too
Is my national pass eligible?
Btw, elaborate, please Is it token or coin?
What's the difference? Between these meanings
Misha87

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:03:39 PM

Hello there friends
I have just invested 10 ETH - not so much, but I am glad to support devs, anyway!
I am really glad to be here and support your project!
keepeye

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:31:08 PM

Hello) and I am also have some questions
How much one token cost?
and i wish you a good luck)
an0ma1y

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:50:15 PM

Hello there friends
I am really glad to be here and support your project
....but what exactly distinguishes you from your competitors?
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: