Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 07:19:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to invest 8000$  (Read 1104 times)
I.P. Freely

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:37:10 AM

Get as big an AMB masternode as you can and hold whatever is left over in Bitcoin. All the stars are aligning to take this thing to the moon soon. Main net, partnerships, masternodes. The great thing about it is that you can hold long term and still make huge gains from the passive income.
coyote50

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 04:03:27 AM

I would advise you hold on to your cash until two things happen

A) You learn more about the space, projects, and relative valuation, as well as basic market cycles and chart patterns

B) Bitcoin drops more, and it will. There is no need to rush into things right now, we're still in a bear market

I would take this time to read, learn, and maybe participate in some bounty campaigns
kiloiko

Activity: 339
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:33:41 AM

Firstly you buy BTC for your 8k.. then i would put ca 70% of it equally on ETH, EOS, XRP, IOTA, XLM, LTC and Abyss. yes, you counted it right, 10% each
I like the decision of buying a diverse portfolio. This is a good idea and you can only earn some good money and avoid risk if you hold a diverse portfolio. One thing very important is the time you buy even if the portfolio is a diverse. By this I mean the time to buy and now look a good time to buy as the prices are way down and one can own some good number of coins in a low amount.
CandyIzDelicious

Activity: 512

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:21:40 AM

little advice from me to share your assets to
1. ETH 50%
2. Bitcoin 30%
3. HBZ 20%
expect next month the price could rise high
quadrifoglio

Activity: 68
Merit: 7

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:46:29 AM

My list:

1. $HVN - 2 MONTHS platform will be ready. One for CEE and the other one for Latin America.
2. $BTCZ - The true bitcoin 2.0. No Premine, No ICO, 100% community driven. Price is a gift.
3. ZelCash - Amazing project, for long term.
4. $ETC - No words needed for it.

hijack88

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:12:47 AM

When you compare investment across years, wine seems to be a good choice. Dig deep into buying high class french wines, like Bordeux. In ex. Pauillac or Margaux, some of them gain around 8-10% per year depending on the year of harvesting.

There are many online sites with wine prices. A good way to start is to hunt for bargain offers for high class wines in regular shops. They can;t let themselves keep it long as the inventory turnover hast to be high there. But you can keep it and if you will, you might get a hefty 150% investment over a period of few years.

Cheers.
malading

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:38:02 AM

Your point of view is good. Many trading platform coins have great potential, and many of the platform coins now come with different mechanisms. I think it's interesting, but these coins are not suitable for long-term holding!
1.CONI
2.GTC
3.OCX
4.WICC
5.FT

Zorane

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:05:32 PM

invest it in Sonder man
Yunbalo

Activity: 191

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:13:00 PM

I think you should invest in ETH and BTC, 50-50 that is reasonable investment with your capital, if you invest now in ICO or other coin, you will lose money.
altcointalk14

Activity: 751
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:19:23 PM

I suggest you invest in coins from Top list which have the best technology in crypto. In my opinion you should invest in ethereum and neo. Price is actualy low but it is only temporary, for 1-2 years hold price will be bigger
ZvitiSir (OP)

Activity: 59

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:36:24 AM

Right now i would get 290NEO for 9k$...

Really thinking of going all in on NEO

Thoughts? Will it dip more?
razkal

Activity: 29

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:12:42 PM

Right now i would get 290NEO for 9k$...

Really thinking of going all in on NEO

Thoughts? Will it dip more?
nobody knows, if btc goes down, almost all alts will go down.
buy some btc in its current levels and keep the rest fiat, bear trend is not over yet.
ineedpivo

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:25:46 AM

Now the market is falling and it's a very good time to go into it. I think the best solution for you is simply to buy bitcoin for 5 thousand dollars when it reaches such a mark. Wink
Barrueco

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:39:24 AM

The name of the token or coins is not important right now. Because nearly all new brilliant projects are their all-time low point. The important thing is the timing. You can choose 3-5 tokens or coins randomly at Binance. But you must wait until the end of the bearish market which is not easy. You are going to see many of them is going to give you X5-10 during next big bullish market.

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain  ▰▰▰▰
http://www.black.insure/
blozzz

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:59:59 AM

Now the market is falling and it's a very good time to go into it. I think the best solution for you is simply to buy bitcoin for 5 thousand dollars when it reaches such a mark. Wink
It's really good advice for a beginner but also before investing it is worth understanding that the price will not soar tomorrow and it is worth learning how to wait for a profit.
Zorane

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:17:57 AM

INvest it in Sonder man
real eyes realize

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:58:27 AM

If I had $8000 now, I would buy ethereum and bitcoin with the $7000 of it. And with the rest, I would try my chance with some new tokens and altcoins.
~

Activity: 50
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 12:00:15 PM

diversify in the top10
anglosaxon

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:14:05 PM

I think it would not be a good decision that investing $8000 in just one altcoin or bitcoin. In my opinion, this amount can be divided into 2 or 3 parts. And I think neo, eth and monero might be good options.
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:22:29 PM

Hi
Im thinkimg of investing about 8k$.

Please suggest a relative safe but also with big gain potencial coins. Im investing for 1-2 years, maybe longterm if crypto market and blockchain shows mainstream adoption.

1.However i do like privacy coins i dont think it will show big pptencial due to goverment regulations, they will not allowd people to have conpletly anonymous transaction. However i could be wrong.
2. I think platform coins have potencial, ETH, NEO, ADA, EOS...coins should have real life chances to be used, so there cannot be problems with scalability...etc...3rd Generation platform coins? Could that be first realy usefull platforms for mainstream?
3. Lots of smallcap coins show potencial and i like them, however i dont wanna become bagholder.
4.large supply coins are harder to pump also harder to dump, but i think people are avoiding them, my thoughts are that relative short term are not bringing lots of profit, especialy established coins like XRP...how to pump xrp 10x, almost imposibble.
5.BTC is in my opinion only as investment fund, dont think its tehnologicaly advanced and real life use. Biggest advantage of btc is that it was first.
6. My future predictions for crypto are: BTC will gain alot in few years, it will go mainstream as an speculative investment for ordinary people, therefor banks will offer btc investments funds, retiremend funds...goverment and global economics will adopt reallife use of blockchain. Large country willl have its own regulated cryptocurencys, and when i say regulated i mean completly tracable and transparent coins, coins that will be artificuly maintainig its price. No real life use coin for pyment cant have 20% volatility. Platform coins will survive, probably few of them and all will have its own market. ETH for conservative companys, NEO for mainstream, ADA for tehnogicaly advanced. Privacy coins will have problems with goverment, regulations, ban...it will be used but small percent of people really need real privacy coins. I dont care if i buy a coffe with privacy coin or with btc, im not hiding anything.

What are your thougts?
Which coins are good gain potencial in 1 to 2 years?
How would you invest 8k$?
I probably wont invest anythong more in few years than that 8k. However if i loose everything im not gonna die, i can afford to lose it.

Please suggest

Thank you

You're come at the right time with your 8k as market is currently bearish. I think ETH is a good investment for long term and ADA is rather on cheap side but it has great potential once we go bull. IOTA is another one that you can invest in. I'm not a big fan of XRP due to involvement of banks. There are others I can suggest like powr.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████