Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 04:17:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WANTED: Bi-Lingual Telegram Community Manager (English / Chinese / Both)  (Read 106 times)
lizzylee (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:52:33 AM

Hi there,

Urgently looking for someone to cover our Telegram Groups (EN + CN), 24 hours for a cryptocurrency exchange - but the urgent time slot required is 6am - next day 12am New York time. The group is pretty inactive so you only need to oversee it and reply when there are messages. Preferably someone bilingual and can do both languages, but if you can only handle one language, please let us know.

Requirements:
- Preferably can speak write English and Traditional Chinese/Cantonese fluently
- Familiar with crypto industry
- Able to generate and stimulate conservations
- Assist with growing the group
- Preferably have crypto trading and community management experience

If you are interested, send me
- Your past experience related to community management
- Your expected salary - both groups are quite inactive, please propose how should we calculate your pay for hours that there are no messages Cheesy
- The shift that you can cover (e.g. 10 am - 10 p.m NY Time)
- A brief introduction of yourself

Please telegram message me at @LizLeee  Smiley Smiley
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Parodium

Activity: 1036
Merit: 332

DMs have been disabled. I am busy.

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:27:28 AM

How else would you calculate pay? Per hour of course. Just because your groups are not active, doesn't mean that the community manager hasn't had to set aside their time to make sure they're available when the group does show activity. Of course, the payment might not be as much as an hour of solid work, as it simply won't be that.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: