Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:53:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Minereum - Minereum Self-Mining, Minereum 32 and evmordinals.com  (Read 63207 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (145 posts by 1 users with 1 merit deleted.)
Driendy

Activity: 334
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 06:20:41 PM

We have to admit that at the moment nothing change. But who know what the future will be for minereum.

Funny to see there are still some lost soles on this thread.
Dump what you still have bois. This project has SCAM written all over it.
At all good it was airdrop.And I am difficult to present who bought it, I had sold only.On it to talk that it I do not can scam.It was reached me fully free of charge.

yeap, for me it was airdrop too, so its hard for me tell that project is a scam, cause i didnt invested here. but people who bought tokens on the exchanges - they can think that, cause they invested their own money. and dev wasnt writing anything for more than 2 months, thats not good  Angry

I think some people need to calm down here. It's not because the value went to 0 this means scam. Plenty of legit projects now at almost nothing with no volume to support it . The crypto business is going through change , no new money. Even BTC is simply recycling of cash - No fresh $$$ even there.

For MNE what I know it has a genesis address that worked well for many and the dev team did create plenty of tokens for new project for the price of 50 MNE , then it moved to 200 MNE. Where on scam project someone will create tokens ?

Nevertheless this project was not managed well. I agreed this could be worked better. Who knows what will happen when the big spike shakes out the world . I don't think it's a question of if but of when. Watch this space .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pro100j

Activity: 980
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 08:02:14 AM

We have to admit that at the moment nothing change. But who know what the future will be for minereum.

At all good it was airdrop.And I am difficult to present who bought it, I had sold only.On it to talk that it I do not can scam.It was reached me fully free of charge.

yeap, for me it was airdrop too, so its hard for me tell that project is a scam, cause i didnt invested here. but people who bought tokens on the exchanges - they can think that, cause they invested their own money. and dev wasnt writing anything for more than 2 months, thats not good  Angry

I think some people need to calm down here. It's not because the value went to 0 this means scam. Plenty of legit projects now at almost nothing with no volume to support it . The crypto business is going through change , no new money. Even BTC is simply recycling of cash - No fresh $$$ even there.

For MNE what I know it has a genesis address that worked well for many and the dev team did create plenty of tokens for new project for the price of 50 MNE , then it moved to 200 MNE. Where on scam project someone will create tokens ?

Nevertheless this project was not managed well. I agreed this could be worked better. Who knows what will happen when the big spike shakes out the world . I don't think it's a question of if but of when. Watch this space .

also i see that community activity became super low already, if few months ago some people at least asked about price and when the moon, now there few members left who still curious about somthing. if there almost no people left in this thread, i dont think that its possible to make some hype and new community on minereum on eos and tron blockchains
Celendion

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:26:26 PM

Indeed, poor project management generates negative community. The developer should be more active. Apparently he has nothing to announce. I hope that, sooner or later, he will finish his long weekend and get to work.

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
PRE-SALE :  23.08 - 23.09
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Highly Efficient Technology
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
freelotus

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 04:50:28 PM

I observe mne token transactions from some Genesis addresses with zero cost (Gas price=0). How is this possible? No matter how hard I try, I can't do it.
yeswepump
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1011

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:16:37 AM

I observe mne token transactions from some Genesis addresses with zero cost (Gas price=0). How is this possible? No matter how hard I try, I can't do it.

Interesting, where did you see this? Could you please send some tx info? I'm rather interested in checking myself.
margin teo

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:18:49 AM

BTC who wants to join ON CryptoLux https://www.cryptolux.io/cabinet/register?sponsor=marginteo
honghaisea

Activity: 952
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 11:09:01 PM

Prove what you said, let us praise you
republicrypto

Activity: 1386
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 10:55:36 PM

Prove what you said, let us praise you

yeah,, just give us a the Txhash or the genesis address from what you said ?
regards
Transformers

Activity: 310

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 05:28:46 PM

Is MNE still alive or totally dead Huh?
ostrogoto2012

Activity: 1134
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 05:38:55 PM

Look like dead to me but you never know, anytime it could go up like it was before, depends what dev is planning to do with this projectat the moment i would not buy any of this coin.

██████████
                   ████████████
                 ██████████████
               ████████████████
             ██████████████████
██████████           ██████████          ██████████
██████████           █████████           ██████████
██████████           ███████     ██████████████████
██████████████████████████     ████████████████████
████████████████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████████████████     ████████████████████████
████████████████████     ██████████████████████████
██████████████████     ███████           ██████████
██████████          ██████████           ██████████
                    ██████████████████
                    ████████████████
                    ██████████████
                    ████████████
                    ██████████
.PrimeDAO - An Adoption Engine for Open Finance.
Transformers

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 01:26:38 PM

Look like dead to me but you never know, anytime it could go up like it was before, depends what dev is planning to do with this projectat the moment i would not buy any of this coin.
Yes, all are selling now, It may reach 1 sat at this weekend...!
Let move to other coins.
pro100j

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 02:16:29 PM

yeap price was about 4-5 cents for a while, now its already about 2 cents  Grin i guess without devs news or something else it can die till  the end of the year  Angry
cause cable from life support apparatus soon will be removed and there will be just one last beeeeeep
ostrogoto2012

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 04:01:07 PM

yeap price was about 4-5 cents for a while, now its already about 2 cents  Grin i guess without devs news or something else it can die till  the end of the year  Angry
cause cable from life support apparatus soon will be removed and there will be just one last beeeeeep

This project could have been great just if dev would have been more on this thread , really sad . If dev will comeback and make some develop i will buy some!

██████████
                   ████████████
                 ██████████████
               ████████████████
             ██████████████████
                    ██████████████████
                    ████████████████
                    ██████████████
                    ████████████
                    ██████████
bitcircle
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 05:52:24 PM

This project could have been great just if dev would have been more on this thread , really sad . If dev will comeback and make some develop i will buy some!

Of course, idea of this project is unique but lack of communication and marketing killed the momentum of this project. At the moment it looking hard for it to bounce back but that's true nobody can what will happen in future when crypto will take place.
pro100j

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 06:15:38 PM

Of course, idea of this project is unique but lack of communication and marketing killed the momentum of this project. At the moment it looking hard for it to bounce back but that's true nobody can what will happen in future when crypto will take place.

yeap, i guess train already missed. now even good projects with pr and marketing cant pump, even if they have money, team and working products, so for a projects without ico and no money collected its almost impossible to bounce back. and with devs attitude to project it seems like he already forgot about it  Angry
Transformers

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 12:45:07 AM

yeap, i guess train already missed. now even good projects with pr and marketing cant pump, even if they have money, team and working products, so for a projects without ico and no money collected its almost impossible to bounce back. and with devs attitude to project it seems like he already forgot about it  Angry
For sure, MNE will dump to 1 sat today...!!!
ostrogoto2012

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 05:47:41 PM

Idea was great, if anyone could have work on this smart contract it would have been so good for the community, don't know if anyone could take over the dev what do you think?

██████████
                   ████████████
                 ██████████████
               ████████████████
             ██████████████████
                    ██████████████████
                    ████████████████
                    ██████████████
                    ████████████
                    ██████████
toyo87

Activity: 738

Follow on Twitter @realToyoTheo

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:52:28 PM

As a reminder:

Minereum Game Prototype is Released for Android
You can start playing it!

The Minereum Game Prototype is available in the Google Play Store and anyone with an Android device can play it:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mnegp.games

The MNE in the game at the moment is fictitious, later we may extend it to real MNE.

Help us spread the news, retweet: https://twitter.com/minereumtoken/status/1001074144744755201

Subscribe and share on reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/minereumtoken

Do one earn MNE for playing the game?

🧬⛓Blockchain ENTHUSIAST and EVANGELIST🎊. Crypto Investor💻, Miner🧰, Trader👨‍💻. Project Ambassadors👨‍💼, Community Manager👥, Blogger🥳 & MORE.
ostrogoto2012

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:14:41 PM

As a reminder:

Minereum Game Prototype is Released for Android
You can start playing it!

The Minereum Game Prototype is available in the Google Play Store and anyone with an Android device can play it:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mnegp.games

The MNE in the game at the moment is fictitious, later we may extend it to real MNE.

Help us spread the news, retweet: https://twitter.com/minereumtoken/status/1001074144744755201

Subscribe and share on reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/minereumtoken

Do one earn MNE for playing the game?

Never use the game to earn minereum , this game could be nice as a marketing game but dev need to be here and make new roadmap  and some other great news

██████████
                   ████████████
                 ██████████████
               ████████████████
             ██████████████████
                    ██████████████████
                    ████████████████
                    ██████████████
                    ████████████
                    ██████████
Matdog
Copper Member

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:20:39 PM

not bad for new projects such as Minereum included in top exchanges such as hitbtc, livecoin and cryptopia, but unfortunately they only have a small trading volume, 617 $ in hittc, it seems that many traders still doubt, or this is opportunity?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: