Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:13:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Minereum - Minereum Self-Mining, Minereum 32 and evmordinals.com  (Read 63207 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (145 posts by 1 users with 1 merit deleted.)
minereum (OP)

Activity: 455
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2020, 11:22:14 AM

Can I write 100 addresses?  Does all address reflect the balance?    That is, there is no restriction

Yes, there are no restrictions you can submit as many addresses as you want

Minereum - The First Self Mining Smart Contract

WEBSITE Ξ TWITTER Ξ TELEGRAM Ξ WHITEPAPER Ξ  MINEREUM V2 PLATFORM Ξ  HOWTO TUTORIAL

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Cent21

Activity: 1442
Merit: 578

View Profile
January 16, 2020, 05:47:42 PM

I'm unable to check available balance of a minereum v1 genesis address. I use to open the read contract section on etherscan, and use the "available balance of" function, but now when I click the query button I don't see any value in the result label. Is this connected to mne v2? Are mne from v1 genesis addresses still spendable? How could I check the balance available to send?

Thank you.
atchoum6760
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1063

View Profile
January 16, 2020, 06:09:09 PM

I'm unable to check available balance of a minereum v1 genesis address. I use to open the read contract section on etherscan, and use the "available balance of" function, but now when I click the query button I don't see any value in the result label. Is this connected to mne v2? Are mne from v1 genesis addresses still spendable? How could I check the balance available to send?

Thank you.

For me it works no problem.

(  availableBalanceOf method Response ]
  Balance   uint256 :  160870368000  )

gost111

Activity: 1652
Merit: 382

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 09:56:58 AM

Thank you.
I don't have any problems displaying the balance either ,function availableBalanceOf works  Wink  there may have been some temporary glitch
wavug
Copper Member

Activity: 591
Merit: 55

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 12:02:44 PM

Submitted my address for v2 airdrop. Im very interested in what will be the fee for receiving MNE and what is the approximate date (at least Quarter, this year i guess? Smiley) tokens will be issued to everyone who applied.
noneking

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 07:27:31 PM

~
Can I write 100 addresses?  Does all address reflect the balance?    That is, there is no restriction
Yes, there are absolutely no restrictions ,you can do as many addresses as you want  Wink

I guess u r right. u can add as many addresses as u want but what I understand from below statement there is a requirement that restrict multi-accounts or bot-accounts.

Of course we are aware of the problem of oversupply and we have mechanisms in place to counter this effect: Possibility to destroy genesis addresses for a small reward, introduction of a small fee to active the genesis addresses.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4495159.msg53586821#msg53586821

This is most likely not a restriction on the registration of addresses, but a mechanism that will work after the launch of the project, it turns out that you can register as much as you want ,and then everything will depend on the price of coins and whether it will be profitable to activate these addresses  Wink

50 Accounts Will I be distributed to all accounts? and What I wonder do you know? What + has this for you
tinyteapot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 275

View Profile
January 18, 2020, 08:17:15 AM

Of course we are aware of the problem of oversupply and we have mechanisms in place to counter this effect: Possibility to destroy genesis addresses for a small reward, introduction of a small fee to active the genesis addresses.

To make this function work properly with community interest, the MNE reserved for each genesis address should be retained whether it is activated or not, investment requires patience and forecast, some genesis address holders might decide to wait until the MNE market is favorable, does that mean they will have zero balance when they activate the address ?
Cent21

Activity: 1442
Merit: 578

View Profile
January 18, 2020, 08:53:25 AM

Everybody seems worried about what balance will you have or how many tokens or how many genesis addresses you can submit.... i have a question: what's the purpose of having millions of tokens that are worth near 0? If you have one or if you have a million the value is always 0 or something near... Am i missing something?

Everybody should think about what value mne v2 could ever reach with this enormous amount of genesis addresses.
wavug
Copper Member

View Profile
January 18, 2020, 11:22:02 AM

50 Accounts Will I be distributed to all accounts? and What I wonder do you know? What + has this for you

To recieve MNE tokens you are required to register your own ETH address(es) and pay a small fee to be able to claim genesis address tokens. The amount of fee will be determined at a later date
Pr0jectMayhem

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 18, 2020, 02:56:17 PM

To recieve MNE tokens you are required to register your own ETH address(es) and pay a small fee to be able to claim genesis address tokens. The amount of fee will be determined at a later date
EXACTLY

If it's free then what have you got to lose? Also the minereum team continues to develop things that haven't ever been done, that alone is worth paying attention and worth the cost of admission...which is zero. I see where the potential for profit is, not sure how you cannot man. I hope they get the coin creator service going again, had some solid ideas recently but you guys shut it down lol
davide72
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014

View Profile
January 19, 2020, 04:45:18 PM
Last edit: January 19, 2020, 09:44:06 PM by davide72
Merited by Cent21 (1)

EXACTLY

If it's free then what have you got to lose? Also the minereum team continues to develop things that haven't ever been done, that alone is worth paying attention and worth the cost of admission...which is zero. I see where the potential for profit is, not sure how you cannot man. I hope they get the coin creator service going again, had some solid ideas recently but you guys shut it down lol

Do you really think minereum project is devoleped by a team? I think is just one guy , very smart person , who know how to make some good money without putting too much effort into development!  Just carefull anyway, many people have already lost lot money on vm1 , free coin is ok, we all love free tokens project,  not much risk, but alwayse carefull what you doing ,users when it comes good chance to make easy money can easy speculated shit project. It was just short advice!
wavug
Copper Member

View Profile
January 20, 2020, 12:11:10 PM

Total Amount of coins per Genesis Address: 32,000 MNE
Total amount of coins generated per ethereum block: 0.00032 MNE
Total of blocks until all coins mined: 100,000,000 (~50 years)
Total amount of coins generated per day per address: Aprox. 1.84 MNE
So on the release date, all genesis addresses will have balance of 32K, but this balance will be locked and unlocked gradually with approximately 1.84 MNE per day? Let's say i paid a fee not on the release day1, but on the 3rd day, when the daily 1.84 unlock will be, starting from day1 or the day i paid a small fee?
minereum (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2020, 02:38:25 PM
Last edit: March 22, 2020, 05:50:19 PM by minereum

So on the release date, all genesis addresses will have balance of 32K, but this balance will be locked and unlocked gradually with approximately 1.84 MNE per day? Let's say i paid a fee not on the release day1, but on the 3rd day, when the daily 1.84 unlock will be, starting from day1 or the day i paid a small fee?

We are still defining all details but here is the latest info:

There will be 3 levels of Genesis Addresses
- Level 1 (no fee)
Genesis Addresses receives 32,000 MNE but is not activated, owners can set these addresses for sale. However since the address is not activated, coins are not self mined and MNE transfers are not possible.
- Level 2 (fee applies)
Genesis Address is activated and the self-mining process starts, owners can set the address for sale at the price they wish, however MNE transfers are not possible
- Level 3 (fee applies)
Genesis Address is fully activated (all features from Level 2) + including MNE transfers & MNE decentralized trading

The Level 1 addresses are the ones being airdropped in the claim page right now (http://v2.minereum.com) after mne v2 is launched owners will be able to upgrade the addresses to Level 2 & Level 3.

Keep in mind that when the claim phase ends it will not be possible to create more Level 1 addresses.

To answer your question the mining process only starts after Level 2 is activated, meaning the sooner they are activated the more coins they will mine.

All the fees applied in mne v2 will be distributed to the Stake Holder Program participants, meaning:

- Activation Fees
- Genesis Address Decentralized Trading fees
- MNE Decentralized trading fees

For more details on the Stake Holder Program: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4495159.msg53332411#msg53332411

WEBSITE Ξ TWITTER Ξ TELEGRAM Ξ WHITEPAPER Ξ  MINEREUM V2 PLATFORM Ξ  HOWTO TUTORIAL
wavug
Copper Member

View Profile
January 20, 2020, 03:50:38 PM

^ Thank you for a very detailed answer, now i learned even more than i wanted. I'll closely monitor your project, but for now i'm going to submit a few more wallets for v2  Cheesy
gost111

Activity: 1652
Merit: 382

View Profile
January 20, 2020, 05:56:28 PM

We are still defining all details but here is the latest info:

There will be 3 levels of Genesis Addresses
- Level 1 (no fee)
Genesis Addresses receives 32,000 MNE but is not activated, owners can set these addresses for sale. However since the address is not activated, coins are not self mined and MNE transfers are not possible.
- Level 2 (fee applies)
Genesis Address is activated and the self-mining process starts, owners can set the address for sale at the price they wish, however MNE transfers are not possible
- Level 3 (fee applies)
Genesis Address is fully activated including MNE transfers & MNE decentralized trading

The Level 1 addresses are the ones being airdropped in the claim page right now (http://v2.minereum.com) after mne v2 is launched owners will be able to upgrade the addresses to Level 2 & Level 3.

Keep in mind that when the claim phase ends it will not be possible to create more Level 1 addresses.

To answer your question the mining process only starts after Level 2 is activated, meaning the sooner they are activated the more coins they will mine.

All the fees applied in mne v2 will be distributed to the Stake Holder Program participants, meaning:

- Activation Fees
- Genesis Address Decentralized Trading fees
- MNE Decentralized trading fees

For more details on the Stake Holder Program: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4495159.msg53332411#msg53332411

And how will things be with the addresses of minereum V. 1 , they will also be transferred to the V2 network and the question arises for them, too, will need activation and how will this happen Wink
milancheserbia

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 20, 2020, 07:41:57 PM

What will be approximate fee to pay for the activating address?
neshham

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 20, 2020, 08:40:54 PM

8. A new feature that will allow users to destroy Genesis Addresses in exchange for a small % of the balance

Can you please explain a little bit about destroy Genesis Addresses, am I need to pay ETH fee in order to destroy my Genesis Address, what amount of MNE will I receive after destroy it (for example I want to destroy my Genesis Address 2 days after mne v2 is launched, and my Genesis Address is at level 1, I don't want to upgrade)?
Also, will that amount of MNE be possible to exchange to other cryptocurrency?

Thank you.
Arian247

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 21, 2020, 06:20:32 AM

About Activating  a MNE address, if the address is not activated does that mean MNE wouldn't be sent to that particular address
minereum (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2020, 10:13:59 AM

About Activating  a MNE address, if the address is not activated does that mean MNE wouldn't be sent to that particular address

No, all submitted addresses will get 32,000 MNE.

The users will then have the option to activate them or not.

minereum (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2020, 10:14:45 AM
Last edit: March 22, 2020, 06:09:58 PM by minereum

Reposting

Hi Everyone,

At the moment we are working on preparing all the steps to launch minereum V2.

The launch is divided in 6 phases:

1. Create the new Token Smart Contract
2. Launch minereum V2
3. Build the new decentralized web3 platform to trade Genesis Addresses
4. Transfer all the balances from minereum 1.0 to minereum V2
5. Distribute all the new Genesis Addresses being currently claimed (For more info see this previous post)
6. Launch the Decentralized Trading Platform for Genesis Addresses

Our main goal with minereum V2 is to continue the evolution of smart contract mining technology and with that allowing the decentralized trading of Genesis Addresses and also finding other future useful utilities for MNE.

STAKE HOLDER PROGRAM

Note: Anyone can participate, simply send MNE to this address - if you don’t own MNE you can acquire it on livecoin.net (MNE/BTC) or livecoin.net (MNE/ETH)

In this new decentralized trading platform we are planning to apply a 10% fee to the overall ETH volume used to acquire Genesis Addresses.

To reward all the minereum owners we will create a special stake holder program starting from today that will allow you to receive a percentage of all the trading fees applied on this new market (for life).

The percentage you receive will be proportional to the total amount of MNE that is contributed to this special program address:

0xcd7156c91a26625f397f143c2c618ec1cb1e6c98

(Anyone can participate, simply send MNE to this address - if you don’t own MNE you can acquire it on livecoin.net (MNE/BTC) or livecoin.net (MNE/ETH))

WARNING: Only send MNE from addresses you have control. DO NOT send from exchanges, you will lose your coins and stake.

For Example:

- 10 People contribute in total 10000 MNE
- Each of them sent 1000 MNE
- Meaning each of them contributed 10%
- Each of them is entitled to 10% of the Genesis Addresses ETH volume fees
- Assuming in the first year of the new Genesis Address Trading platform there is a volume fees of 10000 ETH, each of the contributors receives 1000 ETH on year 1.

One other feature is that you will also be able to trade your stake in this special program for ETH via smart contract (totally decentralized), in case you want to sell it.

More updates soon!

IMPORTANT UPDATE: we are going to extend the Stake Holder Program to the Genesis Addresses activation fees and decentralized MNE trading  as well.

Meaning, whoever participates in the Stake Holder Program will not only get a share of the Genesis Addresses Trading fees but also a share of the Genesis Address activation fees! Keep in mind that the Stakes will be tradable as well, in exchange for MNE.

Also we are planning to introduce decentralized MNE trading (meaning instead of only using an exchange to trade MNE you will be able to trade it on our platform directly), the fees applied to this market will also be distributed to the Stake Holder Program participants.

More details about the % of the fees allocated to the Stake Holders will be provided closer to the launch date.

The participation in the Stake Holder Program will end when Minereum V2 is launched.

Stay tuned for more updates!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: