Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:14:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅ [ANN][ICO] QCORE.IO ✨ %100 SAFE PASSIVE $$ ▎ >250BTC RAISED ▎ POW/POS ✨  (Read 810 times)
QCCJohan

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:01:11 PM

Stage 1 of the ICO is soon over, so if you've planed to invest it's a great time right now!

- Johan Qcore.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
QCCJohan

Activity: 12

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:03:47 PM

Hello everyone , Stage one is now concluded.
Price of Qcore is now $0.4 as of Stage two is started.
Good luck.
CryptoBoiii

Activity: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:22:36 AM

Wow, your ICO seems to be going pretty fast. Gratz on getting to second stage. I am very interested to see where this project goes. I wish you all the best of luck.

(ps. I bought a in first stage and plan to HODL them long term.)

SeppoQCC (OP)

Activity: 39

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 09:55:15 PM

Hello everyone! We hope you are all doing fantastic this day. It is very late here in Finland but I all of us here couldn't sleep so we decided to make this announcement tonight!

Earlier in the day, We were contacted by a group of individuals looking for investments. After explaining to them who we are and what our goal is, five of these individuals. decided to make some very large investments. 5 of them each bought 50 BTC worth of QCC. Ending our 2nd stage completely.

We are so pleased that we are able to provide something of value that really has potential. With the contributions of this group, our ICO has raised already over 280 BTC as well as ~350 LTC. We can not be more happy with our success, and we look forward to the remaining stages and conclusion of our ICO.

At the time of writing, we have decided to let the next 5 people who would like to invest in our project, receive some Bonus QCC, here is how it will work:

Minimum purchase: $100

Qcore received:  10x the current stage.

Anyone wishing to participate in this small fast promotion, please contact myself ( @SeppoQCC#7189 ) or @JohanHarjuQCC#0578  in our official discord!

Again we are so glad that you are here with us and we can't wait to see where things go.

All the best,

TEAM QCORE!!!
CryptoBoiii

Activity: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:23:32 PM

Hello everyone! We hope you are all doing fantastic this day. It is very late here in Finland but I all of us here couldn't sleep so we decided to make this announcement tonight!

Earlier in the day, We were contacted by a group of individuals looking for investments. After explaining to them who we are and what our goal is, five of these individuals. decided to make some very large investments. 5 of them each bought 50 BTC worth of QCC. Ending our 2nd stage completely.

We are so pleased that we are able to provide something of value that really has potential. With the contributions of this group, our ICO has raised already over 280 BTC as well as ~350 LTC. We can not be more happy with our success, and we look forward to the remaining stages and conclusion of our ICO.

At the time of writing, we have decided to let the next 5 people who would like to invest in our project, receive some Bonus QCC, here is how it will work:

Minimum purchase: $100

Qcore received:  10x the current stage.

Anyone wishing to participate in this small fast promotion, please contact myself ( @SeppoQCC#7189 ) or @JohanHarjuQCC#0578  in our official discord!

Again we are so glad that you are here with us and we can't wait to see where things go.

All the best,

TEAM QCORE!!!

Wow! Amazing job guys! I wish I would have bought my entire share with this discount (Already got some more tho)
Keep up the great job guys!
NewdayBTC

Activity: 76
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:23:26 PM

Glad I got mine in stage 1! Looking forward to cashing out as soon as we hit the exchanges...
harj77

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:02:41 AM

Crypto Harj reviews www.qcore.io

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMBYKUKsqq4

https://www.qcore.io/signup/JkpgBTNXFj44635301582653pQAdu6sAh9
MrWang

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 12:48:15 PM

***Notice to Everyone***

Please hold off on purchasing/investing in QCORE until further notice...

I have not received any communication from Johan or Seppo and they have been absent from the discord channel for over a week.

Until further notice, I have removed all video advertisements from my accounts and requested for immediate responses from the 2 mentioned above.

Please take this as a warning...

I personally have nothing to do with this ICO... I'm just a paid advertiser who produced a video with the information provided.
longshort

Activity: 92

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:04:43 PM

***Notice to Everyone***

I have not received any communication from Johan or Seppo and they have been absent from the discord channel for over a week.

Until further notice, I have removed all video advertisements from my accounts and requested for immediate responses from the 2 mentioned above.

I personally have nothing to do with this ICO... I'm just a paid advertiser who produced a video with the information provided.

This is the obvious exit for an obvious scam. You shouldn't promote something just because you are being paid. Do some proper research!!
MrWang

Activity: 113

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 01:05:00 PM

***Notice to Everyone***

This is the obvious exit for an obvious scam. You shouldn't promote something just because you are being paid. Do some proper research!!

Paid advertisement buddy... I just forwarded the information provided, thru video graphics.. didn't tell anybody to buy and even included the above highlighted text in the video description, amongst other information. You hear it on the local radio all the time...

"... come to the hilton hotel on this date and have a chance at becoming the next hollywood star by meeting hollywood casting agents looking for people like you..." - paid advertisement on the radio

Should I have done some more digging, sure... I can agree to that. Did I learn a valuable lesson, definitely... will I allow myself to be duped liked that again, of course not.. but all I can do is take this as a lesson learned and due dilligence.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: