Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:41:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Did you buy bitcoin in December 2017?  (Read 1505 times)
valentine401

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:03:04 AM

It is an undisputed fact that those are affected much by this sudden drop in bitcoin price are those who bought it in December last year when bitcoin was skyrocketing. I understand the emotional trauma you are going through. Nobody will be happy watching his investment losing value like that. I want to encourage you that the downfall of a man is not the end. In June 2017, nobody ever thought of bitcoin hitting $20k by December 2017 and that is the beauty of bitcoin. It takes only minutes for bitcoin price to either rise or fall. Never dump your coin out of fear. Let's keep our fingers  crossed and hope for the best. If you understand that Bitcoin is a long term investment, you wouldn't panic when the price falls within some short period of time. We will all laugh soon

Buying bitcoins by that time is a very wrong choice because the market price by that time is still pumping and your coins will only dump after a few months.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CelebratingBTC

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:51:29 AM

As far as I know we have never regretted that we bought some even if the price of bitcoin dropped this low because I believe that it can still recover as it is always done after correction. I did not buy bitcoin in that month
No I didn’t because the price was too high in December 2017 and I haven’t such money to buy bitcoin, but most of the people bought in that time and now they are waiting for a big bump in the price to recover their deficits. They will have to wait for long time because now the price is normal and there is no big bump and dump in the price.
CybereyesWinger

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:02:51 AM

It is an undisputed fact that those are affected much by this sudden drop in bitcoin price are those who bought it in December last year when bitcoin was skyrocketing. I understand the emotional trauma you are going through. Nobody will be happy watching his investment losing value like that. I want to encourage you that the downfall of a man is not the end. In June 2017, nobody ever thought of bitcoin hitting $20k by December 2017 and that is the beauty of bitcoin. It takes only minutes for bitcoin price to either rise or fall. Never dump your coin out of fear. Let's keep our fingers  crossed and hope for the best. If you understand that Bitcoin is a long term investment, you wouldn't panic when the price falls within some short period of time. We will all laugh soon

With the coming quantum technologies, the current market must experience many changes. To be more exact, many coins will leave the market, as there will simply be no demand for them, due to the same technological superiority. I hasten to remind you of revolutionary projects like Kelvin Blockchain. After all, its uniqueness lies in quantum computing! And this is an innovation!
lingwistiko

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

╔►[FILIPINO Translator]◄╝

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:25:57 PM

No since i am just observing bitcoin during that time but i was really enticed to invest as its market price is growing each day until it reached 20,000$. Understanding the history of bitcoin gives me the confident and courage to invest on it when it hits 5,000$ low.

LuciferEveningStar

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:59:33 AM

As far as I know we have never regretted that we bought some even if the price of bitcoin dropped this low because I believe that it can still recover as it is always done after correction. I did not buy bitcoin in that month

Those people who invest a huge amount of cryptocurrency while the market prices are pumping will obviously lose a huge amount of coins this days because the market price will start to pump up again before the year ends.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:48:20 PM

Those people who invest a huge amount of cryptocurrency while the market prices are pumping will obviously lose a huge amount of coins this days because the market price will start to pump up again before the year ends.
When investing with bitcoin is being considered as highly secured, we never need to worry given that we are ready to hold positions for infinite time frame. Bitcoin seems already started this year quota of rally even today it faced some down fall.

I didn't "buy" bitcoin in last December however I was working and selling stuff and I have made enough money to live 3-4 months without working a single day. That made me feel like I was doing something amazing. However with the bull market following that and the business drying up I was left alone with almost nothing back than. Thankfully it went on to be a bit better after that yet than the next bear came in and it was bad again. These swings makes a person really depressed I am telling you.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19]  All
  Print  

Jump to: