Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 06:55:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] xEUR - an EURO backed Erc20 Token, exchangeable and redeemable at any time  (Read 4316 times)
BMH (OP)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:51:07 AM

I know what is DEX.
Where is it written that a token backed on fiat value cant be on decentralised exchange?

About the company capital : Articles of Incorporation

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptonitro

Activity: 348
Merit: 119

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:14:00 AM

I know what is DEX.
Where is it written that a token backed on fiat value cant be on decentralised exchange?

About the company capital : Articles of Incorporation

You cant back 500,000 if you have only 111 000....

The only project make me believe ... Holochain
BMH (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:19:33 AM

0xfed0bf9521790bca5b8eceed0d195dcbcf2ef0b8 adress is the wallet of ALL SHARES.
This adress is only used to distribute tokens to buyers. Tokens stocked on this address have no concrete value and can no way be considered as circulating supply.

I understand that you would have preferred that the creation of tokens be realized as and when they are distributed?
ranggenga

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:29:23 AM

Since it's backed by the EURO currency, does this means it will have the same exchange value as the EURO currency itself?
How about the exchange value between this xEUR and another currency?
BMH (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:35:42 AM

Since it's backed by the EURO currency, does this means it will have the same exchange value as the EURO currency itself?
How about the exchange value between this xEUR and another currency?

Hi ranggenga,

Price of the xEUR token is backed by euro bonds investments:

iShares Core € Govt Bond UCITS ETF 30.00 %
iShares € Inflation Linked Govt Bond UCITS ETF 30.00 %
Vanguard EUR Corporate Bond UCITS ETF 30.00 %
Cash 10.00 %

To start, the price is 1 xEUR token = 1 euro.
Guaranteed by ALL SHARES, if you want to redeem 1000 xEUR tokens, you will receive 1000 euros on your bank account (minus fees).
The price may then fluctuate slightly depending on the market demand and the performance of the underlyings (the euro bonds)

xEUR can be exchanged with crypto and others currencies simply at the market rate when the transaction takes place.
CryptoTamer

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 09:56:00 AM

I will list today the token xEUR on Forkdelta

you just suicide yourself ! and proove you are scam

backed FIAT cant be legaly on dex ...

tu devrais avoir honte
You are right cryptonitro, and for BMH I think you need to know that this forum is not a good place to promote a scam project bro, and You better stop making jokes in this forum! Scam projects like this are very classic, I've found a lot of nonsense about FIAT that backed ERC20 tokens
BMH (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:58:23 AM

@CryptoTamer

What exactly do you expect from an ERC20 stable coin token to trust it?
cryptonitro

Activity: 348
Merit: 119

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:24:16 AM

I will list today the token xEUR on Forkdelta

you just suicide yourself ! and proove you are scam

backed FIAT cant be legaly on dex ...

tu devrais avoir honte
You are right cryptonitro, and for BMH I think you need to know that this forum is not a good place to promote a scam project bro, and You better stop making jokes in this forum! Scam projects like this are very classic, I've found a lot of nonsense about FIAT that backed ERC20 tokens

i Didnt say
its scam , we can't took attive conclusion , i'm french and i checked , the company is legit and registred from april .
You cant really stole money or scam people, like in scammy MN project or else , when you have a capital dedicated to warranty investor backup and a registred company , it would be suicide to try a scam with a legit company in france.

Then it will depend which way this project go. as i told BMH , i think traders, even european ones , trade vs usd on fiat trade,and when we want Euro we go for exchange to fiat directly , like kraken ... and  Euro is in a bad way actually.
And probably hard to hit big exchange , and there is other project going for crypto eur backed 1:1, like jibrelnetwork will try to do with jcash on many fiat. even theter with EURT

The only project make me believe ... Holochain
QueenOfCrypto

Activity: 564
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:39:49 AM

I still didn't understand which mechanism would ensure that the tokens would be really backed by Euros. Doesn't seem a trustless mechanism, on the contrary!
Rati24

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:42:51 AM

I was very interested in the project. Slightly read white paper how many plans, just eyes scatter. But I think that in time the team will be able to realize all this, because it already shows how the guys work and what they are striving for. And even not very wealthy people, due to the bounty and the project's referral programs, can multiply their capital. I follow all their news. The project is very promising and will make a good profit.
BMH (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:17:48 AM

I still didn't understand which mechanism would ensure that the tokens would be really backed by Euros. Doesn't seem a trustless mechanism, on the contrary!

It's very technical.
A xEUR token represents the pledge (non-possessory security right) of an ALL-001 share.
The shares ALL-001 are invested in euro zone bonds (Share Classes).
An independent auditor ensures the continuous monitoring of the accounts (check investments, calculate net asset value).
Of course, trust is necessary - we do not pretend to have the ultimate solution but to be a company with a product that meets a need -
It's a centralized and private financial service (like tether, trueusd, etc).

@Rati24
Thanks for your interest!
CryptoTamer

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 01:50:04 PM

@CryptoTamer

What exactly do you expect from an ERC20 stable coin token to trust it?

It's simple, just need to prove that your project claims are true;

The xEUR token is:
- redeemable at any time for cryptocurrencies or fiat (SEPA or SWIFT transfer)
Is there an exchange that supports CryptoCurrencies trading pair with xEUR? If you don't have it then that means you are too early to make that claim. Do not claim something big if your project has not reached it! because it's the same as nonsense
and please give me more information or proof that we can redeem xEUR for FIAT

company capital : Articles of Incorporation
-, Please explain what can make me believe in this PDF file? I think you need to think about ways to provide strong evidence about the company capital because it's important for transparency and we need to compare it with xEUR Circulating supply
BMH (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:08:29 PM

@CryptoTamer

Hi, thanks for your reply.

Is there an exchange that supports CryptoCurrencies trading pair with xEUR? If you don't have it then that means you are too early to make that claim. Do not claim something big if your project has not reached it!

Currently there is no exchange where you can negociate xEUR token.
I am working on it, I would like firstly popularize the idea of an euro stable coin because as you know liquidity is very important for exchanges.
The xEUR can exist even without been listed on exchanges (OTC transactions only).

-, Please explain what can make me believe in this PDF file? I think you need to think about ways to provide strong evidence about the company capital because it's important for transparency and we need to compare it with xEUR Circulating supply

The company existence and capital can be verified with the french official Trade and Companies Register website.
You can also verify the Articles of Incorporation, and see the name of the statutory auditor.

(links are in french)
- https://www.infogreffe.fr/entreprise-societe/835404567-black-moon-holding-750118B051950000.html
- https://www.infogreffe.fr/entreprise-societe/838679199-all-shares-750118B109340000.html

I will publish every month statment of my broker and/or statment of my statutory auditor about the holdings.

please give me more information or proof that we can redeem xEUR for FIAT

For an investor willing to redeem the xEUR token, the process is:
- fill this form and send bank account details by email
- send the tokens to an adress I will provide
- bank wire (SEPA or SWIFT) is done within 48 hours
BMH (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:23:11 PM
Last edit: June 21, 2018, 02:34:17 PM by BMH

I accept that you have little or no trust (how could it be different, you do not know me, I just post few words on this thread, you live on another continent).
I am here to present the project and receive feedbacks. You are welcome.

Trust needs time to build.
Janasey

Activity: 172

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:34:39 PM

The project is very interesting. I would be happy to be involved in this project. Good luck!
BMH (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:48:32 PM

Sure Janasey, you can be involved (advisor or partner) in this project.
Can you send me a PM.
rosstechldn

Activity: 49

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:00:08 PM

hmmm, ok so how is this backed by a euro per token exactly, can you please break it down nice and simple so a dummy like me can understand..because i dont after reading your intro

also please clarify exactly what (exchangeable and redeemable at any time) means, exchange into what and redeem against what?
BMH (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:40:17 PM

hmmm, ok so how is this backed by a euro per token exactly, can you please break it down nice and simple so a dummy like me can understand..because i dont after reading your intro

also please clarify exactly what (exchangeable and redeemable at any time) means, exchange into what and redeem against what?

Hi rosstechldn,

exchangeable --> means you can exchange the token freely with anyone (OTC, exchanges)
redeemable --> means you can ask ALL SHARES to redeem the xEUR token within 48 hours for fiat (SEPA, SWIFT), or for cryptocurrencies (BTC, ETH, etc)

With tether or trueusd, 1 token = 1 dollar on a bank account.
vs
With xEUR, 1 token = 1 euro equivalent in euro bonds on a brokerage account.

I think there is as many business models as stable coins.
Of course all have advantages and disadvantages.
rosstechldn

Activity: 49

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:30:12 PM

ok, so -> redeemable --> means you can ask ALL SHARES to redeem the xEUR token within 48 hours for fiat (SEPA, SWIFT), or for cryptocurrencies (BTC, ETH, etc)

Where are these tokens redeemable exactly? Lets say I buy 200,000 today and in 2 months time i want to redeem for EUR 200,000 where can this be done exactly and who will assign a value of 1 eur for every 1 of your tokens?

If you can go into your business model a bit that would be great
frogpoet

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2019, 09:39:01 AM

I hope this forum is still alive - there has been no activity for at least 120 days.

congratulations - you all were listed on CoinMarketCap today!

so because of that, I've added a slot for your coin to the voting page for my book. I'm writing a book called Altcoin Investigation 2019-08, and the contents are determined by votes. People vote on which coins they want to be included in the book, and then I try to include as many as I can that get the most votes, because there's no way I could possibly find the time to cover them all. Anyways, I try to update the book every day, and it is currently free. Every time I update it you can go back and download the latest at no charge.

you can vote for xEUR here : http://altcoininvestigation.com?utm_source=bitcointalk&utm_medium=xEUR.  just find the button that correspond to xEUR and click on it to cast a vote - you can vote as many times as you like.  the download link for the book is on the same page. If you choose to download the book, you will see a price slider after clicking on the link - just slide it all the way to the left to get it for free. (or if you are feeling generous, you could always pay whatever you want for it Smiley  )

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: