Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:31:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: This price drop has occured before  (Read 594 times)
kalstarzz

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:58:49 AM

I have an opinion similar to yours, I see the decline of bitcoin currently has a similar decline process to the year 2014 ago,
Cutieh01

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:17:42 AM

I have an opinion similar to yours, I see the decline of bitcoin currently has a similar decline process to the year 2014 ago,

It's been a saying that the story repeat itself, so there's nothing to be worry with this downfall it will gonna bounce back very soon.
BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 09:36:43 AM

to be clear the only similarity between now and 2014 is the fact that price has gone down and will eventually start rising back up again soon. other than that there is no similarity whatsoever. this downtrend had been super fast and the recovery will also be much faster than 2014 one.

--looking for signature--
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:40:16 AM

At first I was thinking that it the similarity of whats happening to the price of Bitcoin could be compared to the price last 2016 or 2017 but when I ulled up the chart to see if there is here it is

2016 and 2017 chart looks the same from January to June but not on 2018. But if you look and compare the price chart of BTC for 2014 and 2018 there is somewhat a resemblance, Drp of price happened on February. Compared to the price in 2016 and 2017, price is slowly picking up.

anhhung409

Activity: 318

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:44:40 AM

I have the same thoughts as you. It seems people are now very depressed and want to sell all they have. However, I think that is a stupid decision and hurry. If you are a longtime Bitcoin fanatic, you probably know Bitcoin has been down and up so unbelievably high. So, I believe history will repeat and Bitcoin will rise again

btcluisdiki

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:56:43 AM

Yes, I agree with the subject wherein such bearish market has been happening ever since and because of this current scenario, people should not feel so bad during the dips since we all know that bitcoin is volatile in nature. Anytime fluctuations will occur unexpectedly and the best way to deal in crisis like this, just stay calm, hodl your btc and have to patiently wait for the market to recover.
Heavens Gate

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:11:55 AM

The price drop is a reflection of the negative impact of the activity on the trading floor either by deliberate act or mishap or both. The price down trend also speaks of the volatility of crypto. Whatever happens, its gonna bounce back.
bungutko

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:50:42 PM

Fluctuations are happening not just now but even before based on the graphical data presented by the author. People should consider always that by anytime of the day, btc price value could change anytime because of it's volatility. For those who had invested with bitcoin, just continue to hold your btc and need to have patience while waiting for btc to make a good recovery.
dbshck
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 2440
Merit: 1616

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:34:01 PM

For the last 4 months there's been a lot of FUD and a lot of people stopped believing in the better future. What happened to bitcoin, when it went down from $20k to $6k seemed unique and frightening. And yet it isn't. During November 2013 bitcoin went extremely up in terms of the price and topped at about $1.2k. However, 2014 wasn't a good year for bitcoin, because it dropped from that high price down to $250 at the beginning of 2015, so I might've looked back than that bitcoin would never be great again.
But as we all know not only bitcoin recover (it took the coin another year to do that), but it also went up 20x since then. This year we have another very similar price drop. The only difference is that the market capitalization is a lot bigger and that lots of people care about what is happening with bitcoin nowadays.
So we really should not be afraid so much, since we have a historical example of bitcoin getting out of a similar situation before.
I've got to agree that the "correction" is not unique, but there's nothing more frightening than losing 60% of your investment within months. This is the way Bitcoin saying "hello" to new adopters haha. There's no reason to believe that Bitcoin will recover and make new ATH like it did in 2013-2017. It's just another hopium people used to ease with their losses. 2017 ATH was fueled by futures hype, the market was going crazy because of it. Today the futures market are still there, yet the price is back to $6K range. If there's any, what kind of development could bring Bitcoin back to $20K? I just can't think any. Maybe this is the fair price for Bitcoin.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Haxor321

Activity: 489
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:42:06 PM

It proves that the movements in the past few days and as of now are considered as a normal movements of it. The downtrends may lead or open the way to make a better movements again in the market and it's also a preparation for the highest pump happens. Let's wait and see maybe in the next few days we can now feel the big changes occurs. There are possible bounce back awaited so keep supporting this system so in the near future we can achieve our success.
Xenrise

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:43:46 PM

I believe so that this thing already occurred. That's why I'm not losing hope in our friend here, bitcoin. This is the best investment I've been through. What I meant from the best means that this is the best thing occurred in this world!
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:59:58 PM

drops like this are more common that people think. they happen almost every 2 years. we have some sort of a roller coaster here that is where the name and also that popular meme on reddit comes from anyways. the most important thing to have in mind is that no matter what swings happen in the short term the long term remains bullish and rising.

There is a FOMO brewing...
FrueGreads
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:17:46 PM

Yes, OP is entirely correct and this drops already had happen in the past. The big difference was that bitcoin hadn't reached mainstream awareness in those years, and that's why no one really talked about it. The market is just going through a normal cycle, and since bitcoin potential is intact, it should recover again, as soon as people get interested again. Retail investors already did their thing, and institutional investors have not joined yet. So basically what we have now are pure traders buying and selling crypto, and that's why we are not really going anywhere in terms of price changes. We just have these normal variations that means some traders are winnings and others are losing, but there is not real crisis going on.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Kokoy

Activity: 201

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:38:33 PM

Very nice explanation and I am fully agreed with you. I hope the price drop will also happen in future. If there is no price drop, price rising will be valueless. And thus there will be not profitability from bitcoin. So I prefer price drop and thus price will rise to make some profit also.

I guess this is true we can say that the scenario which was happening right now is such a very normal thing for the people who have witnessed the success of this platform we can say that we should trust the process if this forum was really meant to undergo to the process, and I heard that there was a four month rule and after that it will fluctuate.

Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:43:18 PM

People who are here long time, at least 4-5 years, already have experience that price drop a lot and recovered eventually.
So, I think that btc users with such experience don't worry so much now.
They know that trend will change eventually.
I think that mostly young and inexperienced people are scared about current price drop.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
fndsr

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:47:30 PM

For the last 4 months there's been a lot of FUD and a lot of people stopped believing in the better future. What happened to bitcoin, when it went down from $20k to $6k seemed unique and frightening. And yet it isn't. During November 2013 bitcoin went extremely up in terms of the price and topped at about $1.2k. However, 2014 wasn't a good year for bitcoin, because it dropped from that high price down to $250 at the beginning of 2015, so I might've looked back than that bitcoin would never be great again.

But as we all know not only bitcoin recover (it took the coin another year to do that), but it also went up 20x since then. This year we have another very similar price drop. The only difference is that the market capitalization is a lot bigger and that lots of people care about what is happening with bitcoin nowadays.

So we really should not be afraid so much, since we have a historical example of bitcoin getting out of a similar situation before.
I think that the rising price of bitcoin is normal and certainly investors who already trust bitcoin as a place or facility in investing must have understood it, for me take advantage of opportunities if it is profitable

▄▄▄
               ▄▄███████▄▄
           ▄▄████▀▀   ▀▀████▄▄
       ▄▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄▄
   ▄▄████▀▀    ██       ██    ▀▀████▄▄
▄████▀▀        ███     ███        ▀▀████▄
███             ███   ███             ███
 ███             ███ ███             ███
  ███             █████             ███
   ███            ▐███▌            ███
    ███         ▄▄██▀██▄▄         ███
     ███      ▄████   ████▄      ███
      ███    ▐█  █▌   ▐█  █▌    ███
       ███    ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀    ███
        █████████████████████████
DOC.
Tailor

▄█████▄
 ██▀   ▀██
▐█       █▌                    ▄▄▄█████████
 ██▄   ▄██                 ▄▄███████████▀▀
  ▀████████████▄▄       ▄███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▄ ▄█████████▀▀
               ▀██████████▀▀
               ▄██████████▄▄
            ▄▄█████▀ ▀█████████▄▄
  ▄███████████▀▀        ▀███████████▄▄
 ██▀   ▀██                 ▀▀███████████▄▄
▐█       █▌                    ▀▀▀█████████
 ██▄   ▄██
  ▀█████▀
Unique self-customizing
smart legal contract platform

Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬
IEO: Jul 20th
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:10:43 PM

Seems like very the same as what had happen before though theres a big discrepancy on the price drop percentage,the drop happen before is very lower than what happened last december until now.

People who are here long time, at least 4-5 years, already have experience that price drop a lot and recovered eventually.
So, I think that btc users with such experience don't worry so much now.
They know that trend will change eventually.
I think that mostly young and inexperienced people are scared about current price drop.
Even those just newly entered this year had experienced more since pumps and dumps happened just for six months
cyruh203

Activity: 165
Merit: 10

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:13:43 PM

bitcoin story is always repeat itself, rise and fall of price is nature in this kind of currency. i think this situation will repeat year after year in order to get good profit. for now bitcoin price very low but then it will slowly rise again.

BITSONG  ▌ THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED MUSIC STREAMING PLATFORM
▅ ▉ ▇ ▃ ▅   THE NEW MUSIC STREAMING ERA   ▅ ▃ ▇ ▉ ▅   PUBLIC SALE is LIVE
[ Telegram ➭ ChannelGroup ]   Whitepaper   Facebook   Twitter   Github   Medium   ANN
MUSFIKAR

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:27:13 PM

Yes there seems to be a similarity about price movements a few years ago and then after two blocks halved the price began rising in the year two thousand and sixteen and the price continued to increase last year. What you notice every price incident increases like what happened before like a Bitcoin fork and a Bitcoin fork fork that helps Bitcoin boost its value by the end of two thousand and seventeen. There is something different now that the decline in prices involves a very strong volume drop. Also consider the fact that we have not been in a downward trend for so long, when we go down in the past, we usually recover very quickly, but at the moment we seem to experience a difficult recovery.
felipe04

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:29:28 PM

FUD can kill the newbie here in crypto but not all and example is me

cryptocurrency is so good even a lot of drops happen and i earn a lot here

forever is real like the conveniece here in crypto so for this is nonstop
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: