Bitcoin Forum
October 01, 2024, 07:40:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When is bitcoin bouncing back  (Read 1603 times)
josephdd1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 513

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:23:25 PM

What is the point of asking on a forum when bitcoin is going to bounce back? Do you think we can see the future? You are about to get a bunch of 1 line posts from complete idiots that can barely remember their own name. The truth is, nobody knows. Very few people saw this downtrend coming last year, and so too will few people be able to predict 6 months ahead from now. It might never bounce back, or it might start tomorrow, you cannot predict specific things with any certainty.
MartinAK

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:24:06 PM

This question is really unpredictable but i believe we should kindly follow the market trend keenly and hopefully the bitcoin will bounce back soon. Bitcoin will bounce back soon so we should patiently wait. Within the crypto world there is this virtue of patient we should all have to make it. As the prince of bitcoin increased getting to the end of last year let us wait patiently.
Jamesbob16

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:27:18 PM

No one knows. It could be months, could be years. This is really hard to predict since there is no authority or controller of the market. But I think it is not so far. Now its great time to keep investment in bitcoin because now bitcoin price is low. The pump will going to happen in bitcoin very soon. I believe that it will back today or tomorrow.
Superzpay

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:30:15 PM

We have been experiencing serious downtrend in bitcoin. Some people have been holding bitcoin since alt high $19500 December last year till date $6761 (six months ago).

My question is When are we going to experience pump/bouncing back to previous alt high?
Many people do not know about trade and they afraid from the fluctuations that is why the price is at this current position where only strong supporters and traders have invested when the price will start to rise continuously then they will start to invest their money in bitcoin and then we will see a huge rise because of them at a sudden speed then we can expect the price at a record peak.
pimkobai

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:50:03 PM

I believe btc will make a recovery from  the bear market that was experienced in the past several months . Definitely,  most of the investors are waiting for this thing to happen and as to when no one knows.  Will have to patiently wait and just believe it will surpass the bear market ang give way for the bull market to take place.
richan

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:56:02 PM

It is hard to tell when bitcoin is bouncing back because there are more uncertainty surrounding the price of bitcoin. Probably if things become normal, by the end of the year, bitcoin can bounce back.
laravuemaster

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:07:50 PM

We have been experiencing serious downtrend in bitcoin. Some people have been holding bitcoin since alt high $19500 December last year till date $6761 (six months ago).

My question is When are we going to experience pump/bouncing back to previous alt high?

There is no accurate prediction that will tell when will be the prices of bitcoins or other cryptocurrency to increase again but you can always read different articles and speculations in order to determine on what will happen in the future.

thecryptotho

Activity: 13

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:10:01 PM

All news is positive (for the most part, esp if avoiding media bias) so the price rebound should be big when it happens. Custody solutions really coming into play will help add big buy and hold players over the rest of this year.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3108
Merit: 608

OrangeFren.com

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:30:27 PM

If you are looking for an accurate answer on when it will bounce back, I've been saying this many times that no one can tell you when it is going to happen. Bitcoin has been volatile since then and it's unpredictable movements are untraceable on where it is heading back to the top. These futile questions aren't really necessary anymore, there's more of it in this section where you can review most of the valuable posts and comments from people that can understand the charts.

alex M

Activity: 166

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:08:58 PM

There is no accurate prediction that will tell when will be the prices of bitcoins or other cryptocurrency to increase again but you can always read different articles and speculations in order to determine on what will happen in the future.

For every price drop there is always a bounce back and basing on the current market situation, my prediction for bitcoin is, market value will bounce back from 10K$ to 15K$ early next month. Just HODL and think positively, bitcoin can recover soon.
coinluisa

Activity: 626
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:13:31 PM

Its hard to say it predict when bitcoin will bounce back to highest price like before but still we hoping that we can past this down trend and recover to this situation. The best we can do is grab the opportunity to buy more now because the price is decreasing.

BetFury                                                 
🐥Twitter | 📩 Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 |YouTube 🍿|Reddit 🕹 
                                                Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               
Lpim01

Activity: 700
Merit: 117

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:39:16 PM

Nobody can say for such surge happen again. It is really sad to those people investing with that price, totally a big loss for them.
As of the situation we have, it could be hardly to think that bitcoin price will go that far again as we can see that market are struggling hard for many days in dip. Even though there will be pump next month but for sure it won't go far from the current price that we have now. 
Kingofbitcoin12345

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:48:00 PM

I don’t consider this as a serious matter than normal because anything that’s goes up,, in time it will certainly goes down.. Do you think we care enough for those who bought bitcoin at $19500, don’t get me wrong we pity them for they’re mistake.. Who brought them at that scenario and why they’re persuade by the hype of that moment..

No one is responsible on your actions,, but yourself.. So blame your own for greediness that would be my first sentence for those who we’re crying like babies..

Your question can be answered in two way : : I don’t know and We all don’t know..

____________yahoo62278 CAMPAIGN MANAGER________  ◥◥  The Best & Most Popular Manager  ◤◤  ____________
ICO Manager          Bounty Manager          Signature Campaign Manager          Twitter Campaign Manager
█████████████████████████   ADD "yahoo62278" on Telegram & Skype   █████████████████████████
Shinpako09
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1015

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:57:27 AM

If we know, do you think someone will get panic in selling if he/she knows that the price will bounce back? You can't find an accurate answer. All are just speculation or prediction, they could be right or wrong. It takes how many years before the old ATH has been beaten last year. Hope it won't take that long again.
brascopck

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:15:31 AM

For every price drop there is always a bounce back and basing on the current market situation, my prediction for bitcoin is, market value will bounce back from 10K$ to 15K$ early next month. Just HODL and think positively, bitcoin can recover soon.
The problem is, that bounce back is not big as when the price drop. Everytime the price drop, it must be big like $100-$500 or even $1000 drop but when the price go up, it's only a little like $500 maximum. I hope in the last 6 months the price will back to $10k at least.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:01:54 PM

In my opinion. Your question will not find a 100% correct answer. This is related to prediction. Because what you are asking is "when". What is clear will someday increase again. But keep in mind never to stop reading news from reliable sources, who are impartial to anything. Read the opinions and comments of modern and digital economists.
Yes. It would not even get any answer since no one can see the future anyway. Bouncing back can happen anytime but not soon which is the reason why I believe that anyone should be taking advantage of the dip as it is right now.

As we wait to see how events unfold, I am sure there would still be some movement in between to take advantage of, and it is left for those who are smart enough to take it to do so. The market is always going to be unpredictable and those who have been in the space for a while now will know better.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
cryptokwuk

Activity: 97
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:33:16 PM

Maybe some small run-ups but overall we're in a hard down trend and there does not seem to be support anywhere.
We will probably see prices around 3500 before the end of the month.
mwaqar17

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:25:00 PM

Everyone who is holding BTC is waiting for this precious moment. Every month it is going down 1K from march, from that time, Initially everyone was waiting for btc to cross 10K and it goes down from 9998, then everyone was expecting to cross 9K , 8k and now a days everyone is waiting to cross 7K. No one knows actually when it is going to happen but everyone needs that...
rainezerr

Activity: 378

ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:29:27 PM

You can always read different news and articles about what is happening in cryptocurrency because if you were just relying on different speculations here in this forum, most of them are all negative so the best thing you should do is conduct your own research.

West0813

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:40:54 PM

Its a hard time for those people who bought bitcoin at its all time high. Because there is no gaurantee that it will hit that mark again. But everything is possible so lets wait and see.

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: