Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:46:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Terminal for buying bitcoin.  (Read 343 times)
Cofee.BLUE

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:14:55 PM

In Kiev (Ukraine) I saw a terminal for buying bitcoin! I did not expect this, and none of my friends have ever seen this.
I did not think that we have it legally.
What do you think about it?

Wow, that was amazing. Terminal for buying bitcoin is become very useful to the people in Ukraine that really loves bitcoin. They can now able to have much convenient way of buying btc. However, it really means that in every single day of btc existence there will be a increased of it's adaptation and legalization and also people  are much enhancing it by developing or making mahines that can use in buying btc.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CoinsAreMyLife

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:17:30 PM

I have seen a couple in Holland aswell. Very amazing and a good development.

Hopefully they will be part of our daily lives very soon. It is still too complicated for a lot of people to buy crypto's now.
prehisto

Activity: 882
Merit: 112

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:18:21 PM

If you take a look onto https://coinatmradar.com/ you'll actually see 2 Bitcoin ATM in Ukraine. Which of the two you've met? Smiley
However, you are lucky. I didn't see any of those beauties "live".

Oh nice source. Unfortunately my country does not have a BTC atm, it would interesting to see one with my own eyes.
Today red about new BTC ATMs in Netherlands, airport ( http://bitcoinist.com/amsterdam-schiphol-airport-installs-europes-first-airport-bitcoin-atm/)
This is quite ingenious  idea, people who leave from Euro Zone can invest their Euros in btc. Good way to popularize crypto and potentially good business idea.

X L S L A B S ◉◉◉ INTERNET OF TRUST ◉◉◉ X L S L A B S
If you care about your personal data, you need to understand its future.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▮ TelegramTwitterBitcointalk ▮▬▬▬▬▬▬
mung_nasib

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:03:28 AM

Given this kind of news it would be very possible for other big countries are also interested to try it so bitcoin will be increasingly known in the various of the world and make prices soar higher and the opportunity traders are still awake in the affairs of looking for income.

meanwords

Activity: 1624
Merit: 163

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:01:45 AM

That was simply astonishing. A machine for Bitcoin itself is a proof that Bitcoin is getting there, being implemented and use by the people. It's kind of cool that the government is not restricting this kind of ATM and that they are legal now. Actually, we also have stores that sell Bitcoin legally now here in my country. It maybe not an ATM machine but it definitely is something.
sheryl18

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:12:29 AM

In Kiev (Ukraine) I saw a terminal for buying bitcoin! I did not expect this, and none of my friends have ever seen this.
https://image.ibb.co/hY3PXy/photo_2018_06_19_20_50_53.jpg

it's good news for you because your bitcoin is legal you will not find it harder to buy bitcoin because there is an apliancess and that's good news for you.
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:19:47 AM

Given this kind of news it would be very possible for other big countries are also interested to try it so bitcoin will be increasingly known in the various of the world and make prices soar higher and the opportunity traders are still awake in the affairs of looking for income.

It's been years since a lot of these machines are positioned on some of the most popular countries, something has happened I guess but the price still moves as it is so I don't think it will make that big change or interests. In my country, it is said that there is already a machine here though I don't think the interest of people increased since most of news are about people being scammed using Bitcoin.
bangkecol

Activity: 784
Merit: 314

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:25:11 AM

this seems to be a new innovation if Ukraine really has legalized bitcoin because there must be a clear legal body to dare to establish a payment crypto within a country. This greatly affects the future of crypto if this really happens in Ukraine.
inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:54:40 AM

this is very remarkable if there is already a bitcoin ATM in ukraine.
so what applications can ATM use?
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 03:01:24 AM

Well, there are no rules specified by the government as of now in most of the countries so if it is not illegal in your country to hold and transact Bitcoin with Fiat currency then it is completely legal to have such terminal for automating the Bitcoin/fiat trade. Bitcoin is not legally recognised by the government in my country but still, we have some fully functioning ATMs installed in multiple cities.
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:16:01 PM

governments in the Ukrainian state may have inaugurated the existence of bitcoin so as to provide a means of exchange using bitcoin easily to the holder, perhaps it is intended that everyone can be invited to be able to use this modern technology service.
Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:20:56 PM

I don't see why wouldn't it be legal? I suppose that firm which owns that ATM pats taxes and all, just like any other exchange office that deals with foreign fiat currencies. So its legal exchange, because part of that money goes to government. There are few ATMs like that in my country, and like in Ukraine Bitcoin is not proclaimed as legal currency, but still its not forbidden to use it as way of paying... as long as taxes are paid.

The problem is that governments usually impose restrictions like Know Your Customer norms and Anti Money Laundering requirements on companies like these. If you have an ATM where you can transact anonymously, then you might be technically breaking some law.
I am sure the operators of these ATMs would have considered all this....
Money laundering is serious thing, so I understand what your saying, and obviously it is a big problem for exchange companies. But honestly, people will always find another way to conduct their "business". It will pass a lot of time before things like this gets confined and stopped.
I fear that at the end we will get something like banking system that we already have, for "security and safety purposes". Or at least that is what the governments are going to say.
ClarenceDo

Activity: 86

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:17:10 AM

I think its a great initiative. It will help all the user and I think it is legal because as far as I know that bitcoin is legal in your country. So, where the bitcoin is legal than bitcoin atm will be defintely legal in your country.
Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:46:45 PM

I think its a great initiative. It will help all the user and I think it is legal because as far as I know that bitcoin is legal in your country. So, where the bitcoin is legal than bitcoin atm will be defintely legal in your country.

If there is ATM for Bitcoin exchange, that doesn't necessary mean that Bitcoin is totally legal in that country or that its legal at all (not sure about Ukraine tho) . You see, for example here in my country there are several ATMs where users can buy or sell their coins. But as far as I know, there is no law that proclaim Bitcoin or crypto in general a legal way of paying. So I guess crypto is in gray area, because I can use my coins, but country has no laws about it. For me everything will stay good, except if government forbid using of crypto. Smiley
jojohamasa

Activity: 392
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 02:31:48 AM

Of course this is a good thing
All these aspects are tantamount to
Building blocks in the future of cryptocurrencies
fmasta

Activity: 254
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:43:04 AM

Well this is unexpectable news, but I think yes, if it would be illegal, the terminal will not just stand there for free usage by everybody, I didn't know that Ukraine already has accepted bitcoin as legal...

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
polyballz

Activity: 454

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:53:18 AM

No wonder if in some countries, you meet Bitcoin ATM machine. it is a form of Bitcoin service to its customers to make it easier for people to get Bitcoin. for countries that have adapted and certified bitcoin such machines are not strange. Nothing is possible I think there are many people who have an engagement to this system who are very happy to know that there is such a machine. I believe it's legal and legal because the bitcoin system is legal to your country and of course it has permission coming from the government in your country.
[ProTrader]

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:05:14 PM

This is an indication that Bitcoin is now slowly adopted by the people. It is also a good business opportunity for those who love business and get a good profit in cryptocurrency. As an investor and a trader it is a good sign that it will be available everywhere soon.
nodlejane

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:42:36 PM

https://image.ibb.co/hY3PXy/photo_2018_06_19_20_50_53.jpg

Wow! Thats good thing to hear, they started to accept bitcoin now. Just like in my country, there are some establishments that uses bitcoin for making grocery. I love hearing news like this! Thumbs up!
interestinglie

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:01:32 AM

If btc is allowed by all countries, your transaction is legal and protected by the state
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: