Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 07:32:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Terminal for buying bitcoin.  (Read 343 times)
Script3d

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:34:53 AM

i would love to use these but i heard the fees are insanely high. i wonder how much the fee is i saw a video once it had 10% fee like that's insanely high if that would be the standard fee will just stick at local provider instead of using these.

This is an indication that Bitcoin is now slowly adopted by the people. It is also a good business opportunity for those who love business and get a good profit in cryptocurrency. As an investor and a trader it is a good sign that it will be available everywhere soon.
i hope the bitcoin adoption will step up like it will be used as payment method that would be good for those who want to pay using bitcoin. right now we are still at the bottom almost.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kisska2710

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:46:15 AM

It is good to know that there were bitcoin machines. Nothing to happen. I believe it is legitimate and legitimate because the bitcoin system has been legalized into your country and it's certainly the permission that comes from the government in your country. That's good news especially for bitcoin holders or investors. Probably these things have allowed the government in your country that bitcoin has been legalized.
Philomena86

Activity: 79

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:50:00 AM

I suppose the company owns ATM taxes and all, like any other exchange office dealing with foreign fiat currencies. There are several ATMs like that in my country, and as in Ukraine Bitcoin is not published as a legal currency (as long as taxes are paid). But unfortunately in my country I very far hope the existence of such machine tools.
doolittle

Activity: 340
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:37:29 PM

Here is I have question to you? and in General, is there any sense from these ATMs? Here to buy it for 3000-5000$ and whether it will bring profit in a month, whether it pays for itself? or is it just for a tick on the ATM radar site ?
maichimoto

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:46:39 PM

In Kiev (Ukraine) I saw a terminal for buying bitcoin! I did not expect this, and none of my friends have ever seen this.
I did not think that we have it legally.
What do you think about it?
https://image.ibb.co/hY3PXy/photo_2018_06_19_20_50_53.jpg

I think bitcoin in Ukraine is in pretty grey area given the arrests of the miners for the illegal generation of money. So I'm surprised you can find bitcoin ATMs there. Let's hope it's a step to the right direction
resty

Activity: 501
Merit: 147

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:03:24 PM

In Kiev (Ukraine) I saw a terminal for buying bitcoin! I did not expect this, and none of my friends have ever seen this.

That is how bitcoin's served us, people are really want the changes like this even in a simple transaction if Bitcoin crypto currency gonna use as mode of payment it is really
grateful and convenient and very comfortable.
loragean03

Activity: 403
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:12:59 PM

it is looks like how to convince people to get involve in crypto, therefore when you want it to introduce to anyone/anybody, you need to have a prof that bitcoins really exist, this is more effective to those people who really don't know what bitcoin is, and you want it to introduce it on them.

that terminal machine is a prof of bitcoin is totally legalized and adopted to be use in your country, and that's was amazing. because there are some countries that really restrict on it and don't want to get involve no matter what.
genuin

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:20:07 PM

different from the exchanger. Exchanger is just an online service site in the form of web, If you think it is illegal then I feel you are wrong to conclude something about bitcoin. Do not equate the terminal with what we buy in the day (if you buy on the website). I think the one in ukraine is a result of the bitcoin community that is there. If in your country there is a solid bitcoin community there will definitely be an interesting innovation that helps the growth of bitcoin
aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:20:36 PM

Today I met another surprise. We obviously began to raise the crypto currency
snip

Wow this one is even better and unique than the crypto currency ATM.
I dont know how people are managing the stuff and placing up business of crypto currency exchange shops!  Smiley ITs good to see that they have opened up shop along with the consultant services too. There are might be very few countries in the world where people can really dare to put some service or business like this. Im pretty sure it is just the beginning and there are many things to come by in the coming days. Other nations should really take inspiration from such services or people.  Cheesy
131tc01n

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:34:11 PM

so all this time you think have btc illegally even though it was purchased with your wage money. logically bitcoin is legal, then what makes them illegal? Is it because it is not recognized by the government? come on, everyone can make their own currency even though it is not recognized by the state.
Kaisar0

Merit: 1

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:10:10 PM

Hello, in my county we don't have these terminals. I've heard a story from one man when he was in the USA, he saw one of these terminals and wanted to check it. He said that it had been awful. He spent about 20 minutes to buy bitcoin if I am not mistaken.

MyCryptoBank.io  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――
laryillary

Merit: 11

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:23:18 PM

Every week, the number of owners of electronic wallets bitcoin is replenished by more than 1000. It is not surprising that the demand for ATM bitcoins is also increasing every day.
jpnl0006

Activity: 480
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:52:22 PM

i don't know what the terminal for buying bitcoin truey represent but i am sure that it is just one of the ways in which people decide to be creative and innovative if the project is a true one and not a scam. check it properly before committing any resources or funds to it.
Camster

Activity: 180
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 08:07:38 PM

Sweet.  Bitcoin is spreading across the world like a virus.  The governments seem very ok with all of this.  Very fishy.  I think we may be seeing the very beginning of a one world currency.  Not sur eif its good or bad.  Will be bad once they connect us to our address.
lillyann

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:10:54 PM

There will be more and more of them. ATMs are setting up private companies in Poland, there are already a dozen or so of them. Very nice and convenient option to withdraw money.
dadanpradana

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:11:50 AM

that's great and you can exchange FIAT x Bitcoin in that place.
hopefully in the future there will be many more Bitcoin ATMs in several other countries.

I will always support that
vnck25

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:25:51 AM

This has to be true! You can check via https://coinatmradar.com/.
Also do some research on the company that has installed the ATM. My gut feeling says that this is legal and genuine. Go for it, you are one of the blessed ones to purchase bitcons using an ATM, in some countries you can only buy bitcoins via localbitcoins.com
#dhabitamartha

Activity: 673
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:36:19 AM

Our Bitcoin is distributed, we are free to do and get bitcoin to be legal as long as we don't violate and steal from others, maybe bitcoin will be used together and we can invest and benefit from bitcoin
MrCrank

Activity: 1336
Merit: 258

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:38:48 AM

My opinion that is legal. I don't hear about that bitcoin is illegal in Ukraine.
In any case need read local laws.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: