Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 08:47:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Wapinter related with Scam? Why he repeat to promote ICO with fake team ?  (Read 18582 times)
The Cryptovator (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 2165

Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 09:04:59 PM

Why blaming me for the scam ICOs?Am I not co operating with anyone who reports a scam ICO?I immediately lock their threads.For the past few days I am being constantly targetted on this forum.I have publicly expressed my willingness to help fight these scam ICOs.I suggested we should have a group of members who do research before ICOs are allowed to post their ANN and bounty.I accept I made a wrong choice in megatron and xeonframe case but I was not a part of them.My fault I didnt do proper research before accepting these bounties but I locked their threads immediately as soon as I learnt about them.Lets fight these scam ICOs together.I assure everyone that I will be more vigilant in accepting the bounty campaigns from now on.

First I want to clear that, no one targetting you. Specially I am not. Even I don't know you. I haven't yet joined any bounty. I am not yet manager of any bounty. So I am not your competition's.  I just saw about some scam post and there 2 of your bounty I found I have already mention on my thread. Another also found recently. According to you here should a team for investigate. Why not did yourselves? At least team ? It will take only 10 minutes for Google check. So how you expect from other will investigate on behalf of managers ?

According to me :
  • If managers not research minimum , they deserve red tag or ban ( if multiple).
  • If participant not research they deserves loss of hard worked time
  • If investor not research, they deserve loss

BTW I hope from now you will research well. I have no problem with you or any managers. I just try to help people from scam site. I will do it also future.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zapo
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 156

Stay Dangerous!

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:21:48 AM

<snip>
I don't think campaign managers have a duty to research the project in as much depth as you suggest.  They're just taking on a job, and when any of us apply for a job we usually assume good faith on the part of the employer.  It also assumes the manager is capable of and has the time to delve into detective work.  I think what you're saying shifts the blame way too much onto the campaign manager's shoulders.  What if there's a critical detail that the manager misses?

If a project turns out to be a scam, and they're in the middle of running a campaign, I think it's enough for a manager to do as Yahoo62278 just did and end the campaign.  Basically it comes down to the question of whether we're assuming a project is a scam until proven otherwise or legitimate until proven to be a scam.  There have been enough scams such that we probably ought to be assuming all ICOs are, but I don't think it's a campaign manager's duty to expose them before taking on the job of manager.

Agreed, what you all said, but how bounty manager can accept ICO which offering 40% monthly return. It's clear sign of scammy nature of ICO, there is no way any project can give 40% return monthly on consistently. Did he read at all or just negotiated his fee without checking what is the project and whom behind it?

I don't think, he did read it at all or he did read and don't care about anything, just wanted to earn his fee.

As a bounty manager sometime we really can't filter scammy ICO because it is fool proof or really good in everything. But Coinect ICO had fix high monthly return that is clear sign of Scam. How any bounty manager can miss that?

I am probably the most impartial person on this forum, as my life isn't only about this forum or a single person. And this is a statement which I strongly support.

You are working with Wapiner, how you can be impartial? You are directly linked with Wapinter and you lectured here like you don't relate to Wapinter.
Very well said Deadly! That was exactly what I was going to say, and you nailed it.

ICOEthics

Activity: 392
Merit: 892

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 05:55:55 PM
Merited by Adbitco (1)

I think Wapinter It's not  fault hi have a lot project  hard to keep track of all this.

Hard to keep track on the scams or hard to keep track on the money he/she is making?

ICOEthics ━█ ██ Monitoring ICO Scams ██ █━ ICOEthics
☶ Browse ICO Scams List〚!〛Save your crypto from scammers〚!〛Submit a possible ICO scam ✎
ICOEthics

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 06:07:19 PM
Merited by DarkStar_ (1)

Can you check the pictures on Coinect? Another shady ICO posted by Wapinter.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4419682.0

Names sound really fake.
https://ore5.jp/archives/5859

I need translator for this one. Who is this guy:

Which one is real?

Not sure man, these glasses don't look the same on pictures.  Undecided

Wait, don't tell me. He got old but he wears the same old white t-shirt.

Oh wait....don't tell me.
春山 充  Haruyama Mitsuru ? Nah....probably google translator stopped responding. This has to be Jason Zhou, Python developer.

Here is another confirmation/validation from Amazon Face "Rekognition":

☶ Browse ICO Scams List〚!〛Save your crypto from scammers〚!〛Submit a possible ICO scam ✎
deadley
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:25:15 PM

I think Wapinter It's not  fault hi have a lot project  hard to keep track of all this.

Who told him to accept all offer, researching simple fact don't take much time. If he just check basic thing, he can easily opt out mostly scam.

tumis

Activity: 1022
Merit: 69

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:04:59 AM
Last edit: October 10, 2020, 06:32:26 AM by tumis

removed
wizcoin

Activity: 33
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:21:16 AM

From the first time you heard that the team is scam, you should have detached your self from them, leave the campaign and make an official announcement that you are no longer supporting the campaign. I think if you did that earlier, you shouldn't have encountered this.

Anyway, I do have a question, I noticed that there some ICOs who didn't meet the softcap and of course no tokens will be delivered to the participants. Will this be considered as scam?
Probinus

Activity: 84
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:16:32 AM

Anyway, I do have a question, I noticed that there some ICOs who didn't meet the softcap and of course no tokens will be delivered to the participants. Will this be considered as scam?
Well you can say that. But it's not entirely a scam if the team really had the vision for it but the people and the idea didn't really connect. Also, ICO stands for initial coin offer and you can think of it as a pre-sale for tokens that are possibly have higher values in the future. Therefore, you can consider it as a failed ico but not scam.

KONIOS.com   |│  The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
●   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ●  AIRDROP | LIVE  ●   ICO  |  July 1st   ●
undercomander13

Activity: 379
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:26:58 PM

It's really interested. My friend participated in sig camp, but there is no payment until. I hope that she will come soon. Otherwise he will be a scam.
Tarek4080

Activity: 322
Merit: 49

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:01:35 PM

One interesting fact is After reading this post...I just gave a comment in their Telegram channel regarding the scam issue and expressed how people are thinking about this...

And I was surprised by getting instant ban... Instead clearing things up.. They banned me which made me think Wapinter and  a group of cheaters under him only promotes for money and 90% Bounty Managed by them ultimately turn into scam.. Funny hahh 😭🙄
Deena

Activity: 238
Merit: 49

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:58:34 PM

Wapinter was also the bounty manager for the scam project World Coin, about which he notified bounty participants: http://archive.is/b2SM5.
Crypto Girl

Activity: 980
Merit: 294

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:36:50 PM

Wapinter was also the bounty manager for the scam project World Coin, about which he notified bounty participants: http://archive.is/b2SM5.

He must getting his nerve back now.

Or just acting that he really cared about his participants so it can cover all the allegations about him? Which is which now?

And I was surprised by getting instant ban... Instead clearing things up.. They banned me which made me think Wapinter and  a group of cheaters under him only promotes for money and 90% Bounty Managed by them ultimately turn into scam.. Funny hahh 😭🙄

Obviously, they're guilty with it and see you a fudster yet they're afraid that investors will read it and back off.

I use this provider to trade Cryptos : Bitcoin Revolution
The Cryptovator (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 10:45:11 AM

If an ICO not meet the soft cap it means they should return fund of investors. If they really return raised fund to investors in case they aren't meet soft cap than you shouldn't call them scammer due to they didn't distribute token to bounty participant. But I don't think so any ICO will return fund if they never meet with soft cap. They will just skip with fund. No one can say they meet soft cap or not. Reality only know team. If their aim is for scam there is no meaning they meet hard cap or soft cap.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
ICOEthics

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 12:34:03 PM
Last edit: September 22, 2018, 01:37:43 PM by ICOEthics

We found this possible SCAM ICO that appears to have a fake member. (need more investigation)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5028817.0

Wapinter is the BM: (edited name)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4973830

Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 01:19:24 PM

We found this possible SCAM ICO that appears to have a fake member. (need more investigation)

Warpinter is the BM:

*Wapinter - You have all the rights to contact the bounty manager if you're suspecting the project of fraud. You're quite known around to busy scammy ICO's so I guess he should be taking your opinions seriously.

Send him a message with your accusation and ask him to reply to that.
Rajs64

Activity: 322
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 04:22:55 PM

Been to his bounty group and left. Severely unorganized group, no respect to bountyparticants, playing around with stakes. Their only motto is money. They get it, they promote any ICO even it is full of criminals.

He don't care about this thread, and he will continue doing whatever gets him money.
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:55:36 PM
Last edit: September 25, 2018, 09:48:53 PM by Wapinter

Wapinter is the BM: (edited name)

Livetalk have cancelled their ICO.
One interesting fact is After reading this post...I just gave a comment in their Telegram channel regarding the scam issue and expressed how people are thinking about this...

And I was surprised by getting instant ban... Instead clearing things up.. They banned me which made me think Wapinter and  a group of cheaters under him only promotes for money and 90% Bounty Managed by them ultimately turn into scam.. Funny hahh 😭🙄
Not funny.You were banned for spamming in my group.It is easier to start complaining when you get banned for breaking the rules.

Been to his bounty group and left. Severely unorganized group, no respect to bountyparticants, playing around with stakes. Their only motto is money. They get it, they promote any ICO even it is full of criminals.

He don't care about this thread, and he will continue doing whatever gets him money.

I challenge you to bring the evidence of me playing around with stakes.Everything is transparent and open to public.I never distribute tokens myself.I am sure you are one of those scammer bounty hunters who didnt get stakes because of some genuine reason so you started venting out your frustration here
The Cryptovator (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2019, 05:21:44 AM

Seems another accusation against wapinter about STELLAR GOLD, also noticed he have woke up lately with multiple bounty campaign again. Sad to see that he is doing same as before, never bother to research minimum. We should learn from our past mistake since many hunters depend on bounty managers. However, hunters should learn and research themselves before join any campaign also.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██