Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:20:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Best source to find better ICOs?  (Read 1957 times)
ShadyMash (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 298
Merit: 11

https://wesp.io

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 06:17:11 PM

i wonder there is a better source to find about ICOs that will give 3x ,5x profit in short term.lot of ICOs in these days are scams or don't have real working product.and also they go below ICO price after list in exchanges.but i want to invest on real ICOs that have working product and give me 3x,4x back for my investment

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btccashacc
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:31:00 PM

It's really hard to identify the best ICO that can give you profit untill 4× or 5x since we can't predict the future all we can do just speculate, the best source to collect some information maybe from this forum and some ICO review sites however you can do your own research by learning their whitepaper, get in touch with the team behind that project and check the feedback from the community.
trumper

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 06:37:03 PM

You can't find them easily, there are sites analyzing ICOs but even the best websites can't give you ICOs that will make 2x because it is just a possibility nothing is certain with ICOs now.

parragec

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:39:26 PM

Yourself. Do not trust anyone on the internet.
jwplayer0
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 30

[REP] Augur

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:39:59 PM

For me, the best source of choice for ICO is video bloggers with YouTube. I also look at sites with ratings.

Thefrolly

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:43:48 PM

Everyone is here to make money and so are the ICO review websites the most. Don't trust them as most of the ICOs have paid them to promote them. Also no matter how good research you do there is no guarantee that an ICO is not going to turn out to be a scam. Also there is a very high chance of it failing too.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Lagrood

Activity: 728

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:50:04 PM

I consider that this forum is one of the places where you can find information you are interested. Read topics about ICO and ask other participants about ICO which you are interested. You may create new topic and ask others about ICO which you likes to find more about it.
coralwoods18

Activity: 59

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:54:34 PM

There are several websites like icodrops, icobench etc. In their sites they have rating system for ICOs.
Pa1n

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:00:10 PM

Best source is this forum and twitter I think. Be careful against scam ICOs.Good luck my friend.

robertcross07

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:39:32 PM

There are so may websites that can provide you some valuable information. But now a days, it is getting tough to believe the websites. So I do believe that you ,ownself, can be the best option. But before that you have to study a lot to know more about the ICO project, you are planning to invest.
roman_ivanov

Activity: 23

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:44:20 PM

The best ICO at the moment is Sparkster! A great approach to the team's business, a wonderful product that currently shows excellent results! What do you think about this?
roman_ivanov

Activity: 23

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:48:00 PM

i wonder there is a better source to find about ICOs that will give 3x ,5x profit in short term.lot of ICOs in these days are scams or don't have real working product.and also they go below ICO price after list in exchanges.but i want to invest on real ICOs that have working product and give me 3x,4x back for my investment
Hello! There is a very good website to check ICOs with the expert ratings - Icobench.com . Also if you want to invest in great project with big potencial for growth, look at Enlte Ico (4.8/5 on Icobench) - it is a platform for developing a new social networking platform for the user's supported secured blockchain technology!
I do not believe the ICO ratings at all! Most provide information for money!
snipie
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1140

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 07:53:36 PM

lot of ICOs in these days are scams or don't have real working product.and also they go below ICO price after list in exchanges.but i want to invest on real ICOs that have working product and give me 3x,4x back for my investment

I didn't try it yet but bountyhive seems to be a safe place to look for ico and bounties. Their team claims to inspecting and managing the ico which is relatively reassuring.

kayakcrypto9875

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:07:39 PM

I usually check their twitter activity sometimes search on them on icobench. But I prefer not to put complete trust on websites rating.
Tonygold1967

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:02:39 AM

www.icoguide.com - very good platform, rates there are very realistic and not paid, my favorite portal for the moment.
c_20

Activity: 133
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:18:27 AM

As you google it, you will come across many ICOs and its actually hard to pick-up the right one. Many ICOs are been scams so I guess you should follow a trustable website.

Coindelite will help you to know up-coming trustworthy ICOs. This site will give you overall reviews of the ICOs with a rating. So I strongly recommend you to visit it.

As for current going ICO, Dakuce is the most popular ICO and many individuals are talking about.

Dakuce provides a perfect and powerful Crypto trading platform that not only includes cryptocurrency exchange but also can be used for other excellent services. Dakuce is a decentralized exchange which is secured and trustable for all traders. Dakuce has deployed DApp and smart contract based on the blockchain technology where cryptocurrencies will be exchanged for fiat currencies. Dakuce provides good discounts and high returns for the Dakuce token by investing. By providing transparency to market data in our exchange, all the digital currencies will be on real market rates and will be involving no manipulations in it. Our exchange is also an excellent place for cryptocurrency enthusiasts where we provide knowledge in the fields of digital currency investment resources. At Dakuce you could find the latest news about cryptocurrencies, blockchain technologies, cryptocurrency price predictions, and analysis, etc.

The ICO is already started and will end on 12th July 2018.

To know more about Dakuce visit: https://dakuce.com/

To know more about CoinDelite: https://coindelite.com/
dreadfullICO

Activity: 197

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:22:41 AM

www.icoguide.com - very good platform, rates there are very realistic and not paid, my favorite portal for the moment.

Totally agree this is the one of the best comparing platforms.
haroldtee

Activity: 644
Merit: 299

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:31:44 AM

It's really hard to identify the best ICO that can give you profit untill 4× or 5x since we can't predict the future all we can do just speculate, the best source to collect some information maybe from this forum and some ICO review sites however you can do your own research by learning their whitepaper, get in touch with the team behind that project and check the feedback from the community.
As long as no one can even see the future, it is not something anyone can know. Investing in ICO for the short term is not a smart move as far as I am concerned as usually most of the time, it is hard to get that anyway, most especially when the market is in a bear trend. Taking a look at some very good project with prospect right now that is even trading below ICO price makes it even more unrealistic to focus seriously on the short term. However, I have seen a lot of projects during uptrend shooting and picking up even more than x5 or thereabout, and it even makes it easier to hold if they have a working product.
letua

Activity: 160

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:42:18 AM

Thanks.
Personally I did not participate in ICO because I am not yet prepared for that. Actually I'm planning that someday when I decide to join I would like to participate on ICO that I know the whales supports the project. More chance of success than lose.
googs84

Activity: 630
Merit: 256

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:50:31 AM

There is no source to find ICO's.
Its just you and your brain !

Literally you just have to study everything and review the ICO's by all yourself and then you can make your own ratings about them. I think this is the best possible way to identify the legit ICO in the crypto space and you know what in the process you can learn more and more about the crypto ICO and how they work, you can spot the scams and Ponzi's and much more.
Dont expect 2x-3x always, try to get in first with legit projects and then you can see the 2x - 3x automatically if they are legit enough.  Smiley

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
dodziu

Activity: 473
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:55:01 AM

I think it will be really hard to fins an ico that will 3x, 4x or even 5x in the present situaton of crypto but this can still happen in the long run.You can check the icobench or icoguide for list of available icos and ratings and then do your research to find out the one that can offer you this qualities and be very patient while doing this as you also know that some icos are scam .
DemonHunter83

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:04:06 AM

I think it will be really hard to fins an ico that will 3x, 4x or even 5x in the present situaton of crypto but this can still happen in the long run.You can check the icobench or icoguide for list of available icos and ratings and then do your research to find out the one that can offer you this qualities and be very patient while doing this as you also know that some icos are scam .
I think only my own experience and observation can help you in this matter. The market is very strange now. Even if by all standards the project is successful, it can simply disappear.
rodskee

Activity: 2352
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:28:14 AM

Go to bitcoinsignature campaign on bounty campaign  you can find there different of icos project but you need to learn it before decide to invest avoiding scams, i will recoomend to you VARANiDA ico project.

kewlc3s

Activity: 672
Merit: 140

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:33:20 AM

There a lot of information in internet, special sites, reviews, compare sites.

But I would still strongly advice to use this forum for news about ICO.
First of all it is first point of information, almost all projects got a thread here.
Secondly here is a big support from devs and other cryptoinvestors and just people interested in crypto.
v_15

Activity: 141

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:55:01 AM

https://coindelite.com/ at your service!

Coindelite aggregates Tweets and important news about the top cryptocurrencies and presents them in a friendly Trello-style. Beside it also provides the Latest Bitcoin News, Cryptocurrency News, and ICO Press Releases. Check updated ICO list, Live Cryptocurrency price charts, information Cryptocurrencies and real-time market data.

The service also shows the latest altcoins prices in BTC/ETH/XRP/BCH.

Through this site, I came across Dakuce, a blockchain based cryptocurrency exchange platform. It is the great investment as it deals with cryptocurrency exchange. Dakuce https://dakuce.com/ will use Blockchain technology for the betterment of the crypto-exchange industry which will serve a new level of service to its users.

The project ‘Dakuce,’ is getting a lot of traction from all over the globe. Experts from various industries grouped to make it a success and one of the most significant blockchain project of the year 2018.

hall16

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:09:02 PM

Not exactly a better source, but you can start with this place;

http://palmbeachreport.blogspot.com/
xuv500

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:11:43 PM

You can refer to icobench site or any other site related to new ICO and observe their rating to find out better ICO. Apart from that you need to do a thorough validation and observation on the ICO before investing into it since most ICO's are not that much successful these days. Please verify all the relevant information about the project and step in.
anaivanova726

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:15:04 PM

I use friends !!))) they advise and give options different bounty . and so sources lack . but to choose a good have not yet learned ((( in the process of learning
Archibaldos123

Activity: 88

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:46:13 PM

The best source is our favorite bitcointalk forum and a lot of patience, careful selection and monitoring of ico and searching for the coolest and most promising projects))
Zorane

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:48:43 PM

ICO Bench, i find my best project to invest - Sonder ICO there
sophiawhite

Activity: 78

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:04:26 PM

Some of the ICO rating sites are good to filter them, then do more research on any with decent ratings.
bitcoinKnight809

Activity: 59

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:10:56 PM

Some of the ICO rating sites are good to filter them, then do more research on any with decent ratings.

I currently use ICObench to filter good ICOs from the not so good ones. Soon, I'll be moving to a much better platform where it actually allows us to buy from within the platform itself. Anyone heard of Menlo One? It doesn't seem like people have taken much notice of this project probably because they're busy promoting their own coins. I honestly think this is one opportunity I wouldn't want to miss.

This is a link to Korean Jew's interview with Menlo's CEO where they discuss the project in detail  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rw1QBpBYE6o&feature=youtu.be
tavernakava

Activity: 81

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:13:08 PM

I think the best source is here on Bitcointalk. I know there are a lot of threads, but the beauty is that you can ask questions directly to the people behind the project. You can also see what the community is saying about them, also hold them to their word. If they stated it and it's written down, it's hard for them to change without a very good reason.

I stay away from ICO rating websites as they are pay to play. If an ICO doesn't have a huge marketing budget (ICO rating websites are very expensive because they know they drive a lot of traffic and give validation with a score system). Then they won't be on the top websites. Stay on Bitcointalk and just ask questions, read the white paper and do your research.
dimonarka

Activity: 994

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:14:56 PM

At CoinGecko you can monitor the dynamics of most of the currencies in the market, see the indicators of their popularity, go directly to the exchange from the web-window with charts and buy the tool you like. A similar resource for a set of functions and capabilities is CoinMarketCap.
viva95

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:25:19 PM

Almost everyone tries to make money on ICOs and ICO reviewers and ratings sites are among them. I think in this deal you should rely on yourself. But if you are a newbie I think the best desicion is if you will be based on information from different chats (in Telegram for example) where experienced people discuss blockchain projects.
temilade200

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:27:34 PM

Projecting for an ICO that will give you such profit when listed on exchange might be hard, but that not withstanding. That no withstanding, if you aeable to come across a good ICO and if you are a , you can still achieve such profit line. You can analyze projects on ICO listing sites such as, icobench, icodrop, trackico. There are some projects that list on these three sites and some more at the same time.
merle

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:30:35 PM

To find out the promising ICOs that will give you 3x profits will not depend on where you found it. It depends on:
- Your analysis of the concept of the ICO project
- The success of the ICO project
- Team and community of the ICO project
Briefly, it actually really depends on your own analysis and research. We cannot define that one site (for example Icodrop) will provide all ICO with the big profits in the future. We cannot guarantee it. We can only make research and analysis of the ICO itself to define whether it will be successful or not.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
              ▄███████████████████▄
           ▄█████████████████████████▄
         ▄█████████████████████████████▄
        █████████████████████▀ █████████▄
       ██████████████████▀    ████████████
      ▐████████████████▌      ████████████▌
      ███████▀▀▀   ███▌     ▀▀█▀ █████████
      ███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀         ▄██████████
      ██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▐███████████████████████████████████▌
       ███████████████████████████████████
        █████████████████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████████████████▀
           ▀█████████████████████████▀
             ▀▀███████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
chynge.net

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█             
              ▄██▄███▄         ▄   
              ▀▀ █▌ ▀▀█▀██   ▄█▀██
          ▄▄▄           ▀▀▀███▀▀▀ 
          ▀▀▀                ▀█   
      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                ███   
                      ▄██▀     ▐█ 
   ▄█████████      ▄█▀█▀        █▌
                 █▀▀▄█         ██▌
 ████████████   ▀█▄█▀           █▌
                                █▀
     ████████                ▄▄██ 
                             ▄█▀   
        ▀▀▀▀▀               █▀     
                  ▄     ███▀       
              ████████▀█▀           

Instant Settlement

▄██▄███           
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▄█▀   ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██▀ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ██▀▄██  ▄█▄  ██▌▄ ▄▄▄ █
███▀     ▐█▀▀▄█▀  ██▀ ▀██  ▀█▄    █
██      █▀░██▀  █▀▀     ▐▀█  ▀██  █
█▀▀████████████████████████████████
█▀▀▌ ██ ▄█▄ ██ ▄█▄ ██ ▄█▄ ██ ▄█▄ ██
█▄                                █
█▄                       ▄▄████████
█▄                      █▀███▌    █
█▄                     █▌ █  █▌   █
█▄                      ▀████▌▄▄▄▄█
█▄                                █
█▌                                █
██▀▀ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ▐█▌ ██
 ▀▀████████████████████████████████

Zero Fees

▄██▀▀▀██▄           
          ▄██       ██▄         
         ██           ██         
         ██           ██         
         ██           ██         
         ██           ██         
    █████████████████████████   
    █                       █   
    █          ▄▄▄          █   
    █         █▀▀▀█         █   
    █         █   █         █   
    █         █▄▄▄█         █   
    █          ▀▀▀          █   
    █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   
    █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█   

Secure Transaction
paxmao
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1575

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:35:29 PM

There is not really a 100% reputable source, it is more about you doing your homework and being ready for a few bumps along the road. Drive carefully.

kateycoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:36:44 PM

There's so many source that you can follow to find a good ICO.  Like topicolist and ICObench you see there some ICO that have potential to grow because of the support of people. But I think much better to make a self research to find a good ICO like this forum.

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
vik254

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:47:20 PM

you should  consider checking airdrops.io . i  am  not sure  if  its  the  best,  but  it  can  be   of  great  essence.
SID_Frinwo

Activity: 49

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:55:33 PM

Although I see lack of trust lately, I would still recommend icobench.com . My company´s ICO has been through the process of getting into the ICO listing, and believe me, they are supervising every detail. Not to mention that their bot is changing the ICO rating every time it notice an unusual behavior in the social platforms.
bayarau

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:10:54 PM

I focus on the main resources, where people are dedicated and true professionals who will choose a quality ICO project and are ready to discuss pros and cons this ICO with real people, help with registration in the project and profit from investment.
In my list:
1. icodrops.com
2. cryptodiffer.com
3. t.me/top7ico
parlerm

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:14:49 PM

If you're hard to differentiate between SCAM and Legit also want to get quality ICO, you can go to icobench. All ICO that they rate are quality because rated by professional. Or you can visit another Ico rating site, I don't know another site beside icobench. Maybe you can search by yourself.
vasil777

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:37:33 PM

There are many platforms to search for ICOs, but I would not advise you to trust them completely. Such search platforms for ICOs often take money for good reviews and thus slam people. You can use such platforms, but always be careful.
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:42:38 PM

Sometimes, I actually use ICOBench as a guide to see some new ICOs on the block but that is it as I do not make use of their platform to make final decisions whatsoever since I can no longer trust it. However, you cannot know which ICO platform is going to be giving you a certain amount of profit in short term and it is better you just focus straight on the long term of whatever you are investing in.

If you want to invest in real ICOs with working product, then do your own diligence, use some of the rating platform as a guide to filter out the ICOs you want to do research on and DYOR.
Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:47:35 PM

If you're hard to differentiate between SCAM and Legit also want to get quality ICO, you can go to icobench. All ICO that they rate are quality because rated by professional. Or you can visit another Ico rating site, I don't know another site beside icobench. Maybe you can search by yourself.

I see many of the forum members reporting that icebench website is getting money from ICO project team and then listing that concern ICO project in top list even featured ICO projects list shows the more coins with the high payment as I got information bro.

Please review the ICO project with the white paper and team members information furnished correct. If you check the good projects with the rating site that will not be all the time correct mate. Hope you understand why I am saying it.
JeffreyElvis

Activity: 162

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:06:29 PM

There are many sources but at the end you've to do your homework and study the ICOs.

I'm doing my own research on every ICO I find interesting, go for the ones that targeting specific markets, go for the ones that are dyed in the wool and have a running platform. LVN, Sparkster, VirtuePoker and Edenchain are few good projects that I like.
ArkiCrypto

Merit: 33

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:10:35 PM

Here's the thing dude, you can't find an ICO that will work just for short term most of them are in for long terms. Yes you can find a short term investment but it's risky here's how it works.

1. You invest to the Project and they will give you token
2. They will build or improve their technology using the money you invest
3. The investors or targeted investors will be interested in using the project
4. The price will increase
5. You will earn

Mostly here are the things that happens in investing the ICO's so you better choose a project that will have a lot of investors in future because that's the time you're going to earn profit. So in other words most of the ICO's are for long term, if you want short term investment you should choose day trading.
Sony.UK

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:20:27 PM

This forum is useful to identify the best ICOs because all the crypto investors and experts are available in this forum. So we need some clarification about the project we just create a thread in this forum it will really useful to identify the right platform and many sites are available in market but our own research is the best way.

playboy654

Activity: 546
Merit: 32

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:22:56 PM

There are lot of ICOs were announced daily so we can find them at the announcement section they will keep their ANN thread and all the details about it but finding the scam or legit is our work so we need to do our research before investing on to the project.

Mikcik

Activity: 742

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:54:51 PM

So hard to find ICO x3 or x5 at this time, and if someone found it they will not share with you. I still follow one ICO rating site, I thought it is the better right now
https://icodrops.com/
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:09:33 PM

You can't find them easily, there are sites analyzing ICOs but even the best websites can't give you ICOs that will make 2x because it is just a possibility nothing is certain with ICOs now.
It is more like expecting someone to try to tell you what the future holds for any project as that is impossible. The only thing is to do your own due diligence, be sure of what you are investing in, take your time to review every detail of the product and if there is a demo or beta version, see how it can relate to the real world, then invest.

ICO should be more of a long term than a short term for me anyway, which the possibility of x5 or even more can be possible as long as it is a solid project.
sponge_bob13

Activity: 63

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:52:45 PM

As much as I know Icobench is the place for ICO. But better ICO's will have to be chosen by you with your own knowledge and experience. NO one can help you with that.
dreammoney710

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 07:09:21 PM

There are some good source to find the best ICO. But from the source you will be able to know the announcement. Ultimately, you have do the main job. You have to check the every step of the project to make the final deicsion, since you are the investor. And I think ICObench or bountyhive would be a good source of ICO.
Arnold110

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:38:15 PM

It is really quite difficult to identify the best source to find ICOs that can provide maximum profit. But you can search some on the whitelist, forums, different sites and by checking feedbacks from the community.
Astvile

Activity: 1484
Merit: 276

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:40:21 PM

It is called DYOR, there's no such thing as a site that can give you an exact information on what ICO will give you such return. Even ICOs with good reviews fail or even dump because of the market situation. So, just do your homework, get updated, and take your own risk when investing.

[ monero.cx ]        CREATE A NEW EXCHANGE
  Contact Us            PGP Key            Mirror URLs  |
████████████EXCHANGE ████████████
kuzawi

Activity: 25

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:40:35 PM

You can read the famous websites but sometime they will fail. The best this is do your own research.
mary_55

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:06:24 PM

There are different bloggers in YouTube you gave their opinion about ICO. You can find and justify which one is perfect for you.
Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:16:14 PM

There are many famous bounty club group just join in the telegram group for us you can find better ICO that was currently managed as of this month and upcomings, by searching them one by one..or else you find in this forum which some of highest rank are wearing id and avatar you can get a basis of valid ICOs
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:15:03 AM

I believe greed people like you deserved to be scammed,since you are looking for quick cash imagine looking for x5 profit for just a short term?no wonder why people now become constantly a victim of this scammers that run a project that promises big amounth of income,while many investors are like OP that dont rely in technology but instead for money
knggtrrz

Activity: 118

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:41:48 AM

There are many famous bounty club group just join in the telegram group for us you can find better ICO that was currently managed as of this month and upcomings, by searching them one by one..or else you find in this forum which some of highest rank are wearing id and avatar you can get a basis of valid ICOs

Yes, I am also doing that strategies but most of the time I am searching in the Alt Announcement section and also trusted and popular sites that giving more details and reviews about the new ico. I also make some search in ico rating sites.
kulsuma

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 05:25:06 AM

Well I cannot provide you with any such link but you can search over internet and specially in crypto related websites for better ICO's. The forums can also help you much with this.
Radio-Active

Activity: 523

YOUC - https://www.youengine.io/

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:28:29 AM

Yeah it is important to find ICO with a reliable source because many scam ICOs. you can try look at the ico rating site like icobench, icotracker, etc.
Some peoples even make spreadsheet with a list of ICO and their measurements about ICO value.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
captin crunch

Merit: 253

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:31:03 AM

I would suggest www.icoguide.com this is very good platform, which makes it easy to compare projects and rates are realistic. So take a look.

rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:34:15 AM

There are so many sources that we can get for ICO related information. I can see ICO in ICObench, ICOholder. There I found many ICO which of course good.
AmericanBit

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:46:26 AM

Add www.icoguide.com to your list, the platform is very good.
trisdivergent1201

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:27:08 AM

Almost everyone tries to make money on ICOs and ICO reviewers and ratings sites are among them. I think in this deal you should rely on yourself. But if you are a newbie I think the best desicion is if you will be based on information from different chats (in Telegram for example) where experienced people discuss blockchain projects.
cherryscarlett

Power the World for FREE

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:37:17 AM

Most people who invest in ICO want short-term profits.
Now, there are some seriously undervalued tokens that are already on the exchange, so if you can find them, it will bring you good profits in the future.

beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1156

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:40:09 AM

Yourself. Do not trust anyone on the internet.
I wonder why people look for sources to make decisions. Yes, sources can help to filter out some of the ICOs you may want to look into since the space is filled with a lot of ICO and trying to get a glimpse of what to invest in and what not to can take a lot of time.

Nevertheless, with some review websites like ICO bench, you can get to see what people are talking about or what is being listed, do further research on those ones, and see if it is worth investing or not.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Vannie12

Merit: 130

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:01:53 PM

Research mate. : keep an eye on promising coins and projects on your own. Youcan not just ask someone where to . What if he or she is a scammer. So in order not to blame anyone do it your selves.
Getting that 3x to 4x is a bit crucial for now. Step by step process maybe helpful
or just find a decent job and work for stable income.
Futurm

Activity: 179

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:07:45 PM

At present the market is not good, so there are few projects can be the X3 and X4, and the national policy is not clear, I suggest that you don't have a dream, because it is hard to get a high return of the ICO project.

lincolnmad

Activity: 658

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:10:05 PM

You can monitoring on some ICOs website and there are many out there, also join some telegram group about ICO and investment project but don't forget that it's back to you again, it's better to do your own research and find many information about the project
jackhdt

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:33:30 PM

It's really hard to look for such profitable projects in this difficult time . The securities project is a lot,  real product projects are few  and to distinguish them in the ICO is difficult for investors. Securities and Exchange Commission aimed at the scam ICO projects. This affects the price of icos. Most tokens prices when on the exchange are lower than ico. So let's make a very hard choice in this difficult period

Make me great again
GaryGadoot

Activity: 77

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:28:16 AM

There is no reliable source in the internet that will give you the genuine ICOs. You have to search them on your own. You have to be observant, study them and then make a decision.
DarrinEspacio

Activity: 90

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:48:48 AM

With an unpredictable future it’s hard to guarantee 4x profits, gather some data and investigate, but Icobench.com is a very reliable website for checking the ICOs with the aid of ratings from experts. Enlte inc is also another platform for investors who are looking for promising projects with growth in the future.
cryptohipo

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:23:28 AM

If you want to get best ICOs you can search website. In internet there are so many website are available and you can see the rating point. That’s why it is very easy to find out better ICOs.

●●⚫  CRYPTONITY  ▐|  The Crypto Community Exchange ▐|
Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018 ▐|● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
adrianto1995

Activity: 714
Merit: 160

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:42:49 AM

Hmm, maybe you can find some reference about ICO from this sites :

But make sure you research first before investing, this sites just reviewing about ICO and not guarantee if this ICO they are reviewing is legit...
harbin55

Activity: 615
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:46:28 PM

I think to know which the best source to find better ICO’s is look for the whitepaper that all of the details your needed is there and also check the feedback that they get from their investors.
delarossa

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

MINTER

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 01:49:49 PM

Usually I only use ICOBench site only, but sometimes ICO holder I also use because I think the 2 sites are more accurate in assessing an ICO. But do not forget the more important thing, whitepaper is the thing that should be research first because in it has been loaded all the important information from the project.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
mrproblem

Merit: 24

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:51:51 PM

Don't  trust only one bench site, try to check ICOs from at least 3 of sites as much as possible .
HerreraMJ

Activity: 97

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:04:15 PM

It's a hard task to select the best ICO to invest in, it would be better to spend some days to collect somo info, mainly cheking the whitepaper, research for the team the lead the ICO and if it has investors with good reputation

P H I L A N T H O R  ▾  Revolutionising the Philanthropy World  ▾  https://www.philanthor.com/
Hopeman1

Activity: 154

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:10:38 PM

Then you need to check as much as possible the scores of the ICO items on several review sites.
Because only reference a website, then this website may have the problem of counterfeiting.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
Haunebu

Activity: 3038
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:13:49 PM

Bitcointalk forum and Tokenmarket are two of the best sources to find out about ICOs in general according to me. There are plenty of other sites to help in this aspect, but these 2 sites have never let me down which is why I highly recommend them. I also recommend doing your research before blindly investing into any particular ICO since this can help in choosing legit ICOs majority of the time. You can also communicate with the coin developers through Telegram, Twitter etc in order to find out any additional information about the ICO that you are interested in.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
just_Alice

Activity: 1274
Merit: 622

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:20:45 PM

This website is pretty good: https://cryptorated.com
It can provide you with the information about different ICOs and also with a five-point scale ranking, assessing different features. But keep in mind that nothing is guaranteed, just invest in something you find interesting, it's quite possible for a promising project to fail anyway.
VeeraS

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:25:46 PM

you should keep researching it and analyzing any source, especially on less credible sources. well this is the most important part in investment
I guess you should invest on altcoin alone if interested in short investment. because ico investment is in need of a long process and time
captin crunch

Merit: 253

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:38:22 AM

Of course all rating platforms try to get money, so top listing, advertising and etc. are paid, but rates at www.icoguide.com are not paid for sure, they are real, so you can rely on them. But rates cannot be the only criteria to make investment.

upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:39:35 PM

The most important thing as far as I am concerned is to get a good project with a very interesting product that can drive in demand, and then see how far that takes you.

It is hard to know but it is easy to experience such huge growth if you are holding on to a coin or token that would be widely used hugely. Probably finding the best ICO by our own research may not possible in the beginning days of crypto world itself. But, anyone can develop these skills easily with some dedication on learning. For instance, I just invested in Qurrex token, and there is no doubt this is going to do it for me in the short or long term as the case may be.
losh11

Activity: 299

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:39:52 PM

There are so ballplayer sites that picture you any leading collection. But these growths a days, it is deed crucial to admit the websites.
lan.anh63

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:40:23 AM

You can refer to icobench site or any other site related to new ICO and observe their rating to find out better ICO. Apart from that you need to do a thorough validation and observation on the ICO before investing into it since most ICO's are not that much successful these days. Please verify all the relevant information about the project and step in.
tarpa07

Activity: 194

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:10:29 PM

In this online marketplace, there are too many ways to find better ICO program. If you follow ICObance website and you can get best ICO program. It is a very popular website for ICO program, you can see here five-star rat mark and you follow this review so you can understand very easily which is very good ICO program.
fia_naila

Activity: 770
Merit: 258

The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:19:17 PM

I ussually looking for good ico in this forum and after that i visit ico bench and their telegram. If they have bounty program i will visit their bounty program then i look who is bounty manager. Better bounty manager ussually better for project. Then after that i will read their whitepapper and see how they work on project. Their youtube and how they talk about their project. If you are already invest on many ico you will know if the dev just want money or really have vision for their project. This forum is enough to find good project. Ethereum from here..btc also here...many top alt coin is from this forum.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Honourable11

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:23:20 PM

Best source to find better ico?
There are lots of outlets or sources in which you can find better ico but to find genuine one I will suggest bitcointalk.org, or bountyhive.io.
Am sure you will better one there.
Johnnywelsh

Merit: 101

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:27:53 PM

There's no sure way of finding an ICO that'll give 3/5x returns otherwise we'd all be millionaires. Every single one is a complete gamble no matter how much research you do, all you can do is have better odds with your gamble.

quarkyplum

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:31:01 PM

At the moment I only trust Icobench. Although there are so many ICO listing sites out there but almost of them received money to promote for ICO projects which get highest rate in their website so I don't think it's a good idea if you wanna get ICO project from these sites or from any famous people like John McAfee in this crypto world.
que91

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:33:23 PM

There are lots of sources for you to search your own ICOs. In addition to the review sites like ICObench, ICOreview, you can refer to the website: https://bounties.biz/. This is the site of Amazix team about the ICO campaigns they are managing. There are a lot of potential ICOs out there so you need to analyze the solder token index so that you can find your best ICO project.
shinratensei_
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1024

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:02:25 PM

Usually I only use ICOBench site only, but sometimes ICO holder I also use because I think the 2 sites are more accurate in assessing an ICO. But do not forget the more important thing, whitepaper is the thing that should be research first because in it has been loaded all the important information from the project.
Icobench is a horrible site ever, it has been confirmed that icobench has been getting paid to give the rating to the ico. I guess the majority of ico review site can't be trusted. the only group that can be trusted is the group that use the community voting to choose which is the best ico and to reduce the potential to be the next scam ico.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
strauberyg

Activity: 111

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:18:43 AM

This forum is useful to identify the best ICOs because all the crypto investors and experts are available in this forum. So we need some clarification about the project we just create a thread in this forum it will really useful to identify the right platform and many sites are available in market but our own research is the best way.
stephanie9428s

Activity: 86

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:34:17 PM

Fverak

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:51:53 AM

In case you're difficult to separate amongst SCAM and Legit additionally need to get quality ICO, you can go to icobench. All ICO that they rate are quality in light of the fact that evaluated by proficient. Or on the other hand you can visit another Ico rating site, I don't have a clue about another site alongside icobench. Perhaps you can seek independent from anyone else.
BeNBeNfdnzm

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:09:43 PM

I think best source for finding decent ICO projects is icodrops, the one and only. Their ranks for projects are neutral enough. I made many invesmtents based on their scoring and my eth amount only grow thanks to them
John_AAA

Activity: 44

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:13:10 PM

My friend, you now just and are at the best source for searching ico, the best source is the internet site bitcointalk.org
Freezingel

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:15:40 PM

If you are looking for something like that then you should stop as everyone will be rich already. It's hard to find a good ico and it's even harder to find one that will perform great at the exchange. You should analyze the ico yourself so you will be confident in putting your money there, you can use coin gecko to look at the upcoming ico list.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████▀▀▀▀██▀  ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀▀▀▀████▀        ▄████▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
    ███▀         ▀        ▄██▀▀         ▀███
   ███▀                 ▄██▀              ▀▀▀
████████████          ▄██▀
   ███▄             ▄██▀                  ▄▄▄
    ███▄         ▄▄██▀        ▄         ▄███
     ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀        ▄████▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀█████▀▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀██████▀▀
                  ▀▀▀█████▀▀
Ethernity CLOUD
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████     ████     ██
██     ████     ██████████     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Trustor

Activity: 342

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:11:35 AM

You will get much information around the site, through the google or twitter but i will not say to trust them blindly as there are many projects available in the market which could be a scam for you so better to have a good knowledge regarding the companies you are about to invest and have a go through knowledge of them as you don't want to lose handsome amount of money of yours, there are many scammers available over the market which can make your pocket lose some weight so I will say better to find many sources and have a go through to all the objectives of the ico’s and then invest the money and time to that.
Cocoincos

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:15:06 AM

I am using site ICObench - there you can find rating, also on this site team of the project passing KYC, I think it important
success65

Activity: 153

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:50:46 AM

it is necessary to understand that all products here are only long-term . and do not expect the crazy growth of a coin
Gimolre

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:44:11 AM

In spite of the fact that I see absence of trust of late, I would at present prescribe icobench.com . My organization's ICO has experienced the way toward getting into the ICO posting, and trust me, they are administering everything about. Also that their bot is changing the ICO rating each time it see a surprising conduct in the social stages.
hi-blessings

Activity: 66

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 10:25:24 AM

To my best knowledge, it is good you analyze and find out about an ICO yourself to know how legit the team is, the future of the project and what it actually holds for investors. Many ICO reviews websites are not usually correct with their review.
Fmradio98

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:07:21 AM

It's extremely difficult to recognize the best ICO that can give you benefit untill 4× or 5x since we can't foresee the future whatever we can do simply hypothesize, the best source to gather some data possibly from this discussion and some ICO survey destinations anyway you can do your own particular research by taking in their whitepaper.
Cassidyblaze55

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:25:06 AM

It is very much hard to see an ico with real working products these days. You need to make a lot of research to find the hidden gems in this market. You can check icodrops.com and find good icos there according to their rating as this is the only website that I trust as regards ratings
Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:29:32 AM

In spite of the fact that I see absence of trust of late, I would at present prescribe icobench.com . My organization's ICO has experienced the way toward getting into the ICO posting, and trust me, they are administering everything about. Also that their bot is changing the ICO rating each time it see a surprising conduct in the social stages.
Icobench sucks, it was getting paid to manipulate the rating. I can't trust all of the icorating sites because all of them is so easy to be manipulated. I have seen in so many times the scammers have been paying them to create such a fake rating to the scam ico and it can't be tolerated. icodrop is the only trusted ico rating site at this moment.
vasilvas15

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:15:14 PM

It is necessary to search and check in many ways, and then make your choice. But even this, it will not be a guarantee of a good result. There are things that can not be influenced, and determine their future.
BluRPie

Activity: 896
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:02:48 PM

The best source to find good ICO,  it is your own brain only. All information in the Web,  like ratings, experts reviews,  advertisement and etc,  it is just marketing and it could show how much money ICO ready to spend for marketing,  but does not connected with real projects value.
Maricurijohn

Merit: 8

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:13:04 PM

It's the icorating or the bench that will help you earn better ico, in my opinion, most of the investors are there to find the potential ico

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
doedz

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:03:06 AM

It's very difficult for that because now the market is Bearish.
If the ICO is with Etheruem platform and the price of 1 Ethereum is around 200 USD, then the ICO ends and the Etheruem price drops around 180 USD, the investor loses.

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
Sofiyah

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:48:51 AM

https://analytics.hypernum.com , https://icodrops.com . And influencer like Suppoman, Ian Balina, Mandy. Don't forget to doing your own research & analysis
vina.lugtu

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:01:28 AM

Its very hard to find an ICO that can guarantee success in terms of return on investment. Crypto currency doesn't work that way. If you want to make money on ICO, the first step is to find a legit ICO that will have a coin that can appreciate when you hodl for long term. Selling a coin immediately after it got listed will just break even on the capital you spent or worst, you will lose money. Don't focus on the amount that you can earn, pay attention to the time you will hodl the coin.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
ufalo3

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 07:39:18 PM

I dont believe in any ICO ratings. It is just fantasies or paid advertisement. Be sure that you choose the right project, study all sides of startup. Watch on the guys which are in the team and dont be under emotions when you make decisions.
Gabali126

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 07:42:29 PM

There is no true source to find a better ICO. Most of them are not well planned that is why you always see them struggle to be listed in good exchanges or when listed, below the ICO price.

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
baghdatis1990

Activity: 504
Merit: 14

Miracle Tele

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 07:55:26 PM

It is very difficult to identify some ICO projects that will bring you very high profits in the short term. If it were easy, all those crypto market enthusiasts would be rich. It matters a lot of inspiration, but also a good research. It's not a specific strategy, it just happens, and when it happens, you have to be an opportunist.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
guillot1ne

www.icovo.co/

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:03:18 PM

I think, investors should to check the rating sites of ICO or watching the senior members and higher use for bounty e.t.c.

DAVETUN

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:10:25 PM

Best source to find a good ICOs is to browse through the anouncement section from bitcoin.org, check through  ICOs review site, do you personal research from your finding,check for consistency from each project relative to the rating from the review website, take advantage of the bonus given but ensure you invest what you can afford to loss, spread your investment into different project at a given time.
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:23:24 PM

The best in my opinion is still the bitcointalk. There is no sponsors and people that ate paid to hype a project. I like to see project for it's merit not through embelishment! I have seen good ICO that was very successful yet not glamourous nor embelished!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
BTCreward

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:59:50 PM

Sources such there is no. There are paid groups, which give recommendations in which ICO is worth investing, but if we talk about free ways, only you can and should analyze the project and decide whether to invest in it or not.

awawo

Merit: 13

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:07:03 PM

If you are looking for best ICO to invest in in this year 2018 then you should not look too much further as mb8coin has proven to be a project with great potential and has a working product and ready to be accepted by 20 store across the world with big names like Amazon ready to use mb8coin. So at that it the best ICO in this year 2018.
Deripasca

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:37:32 PM

I don't trust this kind of sites, and i want you to stop trusting them either. Although you can search for information about ICOs on this forum
DOH!

Activity: 784
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 10:49:14 PM

I usually look for new ICO projects on the bitcointalk forum because this is the focus of most ICO projects on the cryptocurrency market. I choose bitcointalk because I can refer to the reviews from investors and experienced people, which is very necessary to decide the investment.

adekogbe

Activity: 854
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 10:58:49 PM

There is not one in particular that can be considered as the best source of getting the great ICOs because the ICO market is very unpredictable and even the so called cryptocurrency and ICO experts have been made to look like amateurs with the way their predictions do fail to happen.

The best way to get a good ico is to spend a lot of time online tirelessly researching.

MB2017

Activity: 182
Merit: 20

Diceroll.xyz

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 11:09:33 PM

We can't be sure in ICO or even existing coins like BTC or ETH regarding the return in specific time. If we find a good project and have faith the growth of the project then can invest. Usually, I follow the Icodrop website to select the ICO and do own research for investment.
Saint1990

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:57:33 PM

IMO ICOdrops is very reliable & one of most preferred website used by investors. iCOdrop list ICOs on their website by doing extensive research only like team verification etc. But it's always better to do your on research too.

joelsamuya

Merit: 41

https://emirex.com

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 01:12:47 AM

Still bitcointalk is the best source of ICO, because it is in this forum, where we can review, conduct and share ideas of existing ICO's if its good for investing or not.
halpi

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 01:15:26 AM

I use icobench.com, as it has a user friendly interface and has full information about ICOs, also I like the system of marks there, when experts put marks by theirselfs.

▬▬[  AssetStream.co  ] ▬▬ [ The Global Decentralized Peer To Peer Microfinance Platform] ▬
▌ Replacing Intermediaries With Blockchain Technology▐
▬▬  PUBLIC PRE SALE  - MAY 27th | Twitter | Telegram | Reddit | Medium | ANN Thread | Facebook ▬▬
princeyeboah

Activity: 714

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 01:24:55 AM

The most reliable and updated source to find better ICOs is the forum (Bitcointalk), however it requires a thorough research in order to locate these good ICOs because there are also some ICOs which are not worth joining. Always study about the ICO before joining.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
cryptoalfs76

▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰&#9

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 01:39:08 AM

Mostly in my own idea in finding a better resources of ICO i prefered to know the bounty manager credibility who are good reputation in handling ICO project thats whyi found its first if they are legit and good comunicator to its members or investor to the said project,so that we can assure that everyrhings that we doing about those new development project are legit,and thats why i prefered mostly to the amazix campaign.

christofyler

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 08:13:32 AM

Finding ICOs to earn 3-4x above ICO price is not an easy work.... Even sometimes after a great number of research. For now there is no accurate way to get best ICOs you only need to take the risk after all righteous as been fulfil.
zikzag

Activity: 588

Minter

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 08:19:13 AM

ICO with the finished product - units. The vast majority of ICOs do not have a finished product. Therefore, ICO is a very risky investment.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
craked5

Activity: 840
Merit: 529

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 08:28:03 AM

the project should be useful and interesting for modern society in order to make x5 after ICO. Also the product should be ready right after ICO ends.
PavelMed

Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 08:38:15 AM

I know where you can do x5 or even x10, in ISO 2017;). But seriously now it’s not that time for ISO to do x3. There is one source that will make a 100% good ISO analysis - that’s yourself.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments
Low Fees! Truly Anonymous Transactions Join the discussion thread
d1ceplayer

Activity: 686
Merit: 277

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 06:13:43 AM

You should focus more on finding a good ICO and not minding how much you’re going to make because no one is able to predict the outcome of any ICO. Any ICO that is promising that you will make a huge profit is likely to be scam, and probably doing their best to get your interest. It’s better to invest and make little profit than to invest and lose all your money. So don’t put all your mind in what you’re going to earn cause no one is sure of how far an ICO will get from the beginning.
777Jolami

Activity: 700

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 06:19:13 AM

It is difficult to find a good ICO review source at this time. In addition to self-monitoring and censorship of the actual quality of each project. I regularly check the news from wings.ai and tokendesk. Projects have a good start-up, but to achieve success with good funding is difficult.
bayupermana

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:01:59 AM

You can find interesting ICO in ICO rating site. Other sources are bitcointalk.org and altcoin announcement thread. Social media could also help such as twitter, facebook  and youtube. You may also read articles and other related thread regarding the good ICOs.
U2018

Activity: 68

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:09:54 AM

Don't be obsessed with investing in ICO, you may have earned a lot of money by investing in ICO, but I suggest that you are not the best time to buy ICO.

Hostmasternode
One-Click Masternode Deploy | Instant Shared Node Service
deviltasha

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:23:51 AM

For me it is www.icoguide.com I trust their rates, they seems to be real.
VasiloviKola

Activity: 177

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:38:23 AM

For me it is www.icoguide.com I trust their rates, they seems to be real.

Agree one of the best platforms for consideration, it would be great if others will also have not paid rates and will be more realistic.
amaterazu

Activity: 407
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:46:25 AM

All ICO I think is very promising and gives us to cherish for success. But now many new projects and lies just copying other people's work. Choose the project is very important and you should do some research. There are still many projects that are good and you should be able to find it.

█▐ ▏  DDCT  ▕ ▌   https://digitaldollarcoin.com/   ▕ ▌█
∎∎∎∎    The etherMillennium Coin of the Century    ∎∎∎∎
sky9314

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:51:57 AM

You can go to the ICO rating website to find them, although I don't think the ico rating website is 100% credible, but apart from it, it's hard to get ICO related information elsewhere.
thanhtux92

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:46:05 AM

I found ico interesting on bitcointalk or in social media such as Facebook and Twitter, it seems that nowadays many ico are scams and I have to be careful in investing or buying projects that are less convincing.
meldrio1

Activity: 1358

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 10:02:48 AM

Why don't you do your own research so that you know that ICO will give you more profit or knowing if that ICO is a scam, try to check ICO rating websites then research that ICO with high rating.

other_side

Activity: 285

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 06:30:02 PM

You can go to the ICO rating website to find them, although I don't think the ico rating website is 100% credible, but apart from it, it's hard to get ICO related information elsewhere.

Currently, I do not know any website that is really fair. Most of them receive money to appreciate the ICO or less famous sites are usually looking for the ICO to help their websites increase rankings.
ADgordo

Activity: 203

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 06:44:32 PM

That is the hardest thing mate. That is really hard. You need to be really experienced ico investor if you want to find these 5x 6x icos. Also in that bear market that is like impossible.
Because now even best icos can not collect money. You need to wait for next bull market and you need to follow ico influencers to find best and hyped ones.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Pa1n

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 06:47:38 PM

I think you should follow good profiles in this forum. Usually , they found good better ICOs and you can read all topics and comments on them.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: