View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sidgrip

Activity: 211
Merit: 119

Man is free at the moment he wishes to be.

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 11:04:04 PM

Looks interesting  Wink

Was hoping for more POW launches, so many ico's about and most never deliver

BLAKEZONE Crypto Gaming Platform --- Mine While you Game Blake256 Merged Mining Pools: LA1 - NY2/AT1 - EU3  Why mine one coin when you can mine six at a once! Cool
For the latest info & updates --> Blake Community Telegram     BCT Blakecoin thread     Blakecoin.org     Twitter     Rent Mining Hash for BlakeCoin & Photon -->  Mining Rig Rentals
brookearthur

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:15:25 AM

Looks interesting  Wink

Was hoping for more POW launches, so many ico's about and most never deliver

Just today these guys started play games for ETH!! They're dropping daily REP codes in their TG channel https://t.me/lootrewards which you can level up and trade for ETH... bloody good to be able to do this with the current crypto market imo
Dreaming

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:32:17 PM

I'll be honest, it sounds too good to be true! How will the company generate revenue to pay all the gamers?
TobiasBatton

Activity: 25

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 08:02:32 PM

I'll be honest, it sounds too good to be true! How will the company generate revenue to pay all the gamers?

Hi, I am Tobias, the creator behind Loot.  The Loot Protocol leverages the skill of gamers to generate, or mine, new units of the crypto currency called Loot.  You can think of this as similar to Proof of Work.  The new units of Loot that are mined are shared between game publishers, players and the Game Master that are voted in to validate transactions. So just like CPU/GPU mining results in new units of other currencies, with our protocol the "work" is being done by gamers.

joblessminer

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:42:49 PM

Hi, I am Tobias, the creator behind Loot.  The Loot Protocol leverages the skill of gamers to generate, or mine, new units of the crypto currency called Loot.  You can think of this as similar to Proof of Work.  The new units of Loot that are mined are shared between game publishers, players and the Game Master that are voted in to validate transactions. So just like CPU/GPU mining results in new units of other currencies, with our protocol the "work" is being done by gamers.

I'm confused about this. So with PoW, it's usually to validate transactions, which are paid with fees to the miners from people using the currency to transfer wealth. Who is paying the fees in this case?
zuzuca

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:45:19 PM

let me get this...you say that you can integrate all those games into your platform? league of legends is a huge game. Shocked
TobiasBatton

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 09:09:55 PM

let me get this...you say that you can integrate all those games into your platform? league of legends is a huge game. Shocked

Some games, like Dungeon Defenders 2, will integrate our protocol directly in their game.  We have an official partnership with the company behind DD2 for this.

There is no official partnership with Riot or LoL, but we can leverage their open API so players can win Loot win they play LoL (for example): https://developer.riotgames.com/
Crypto_Man1212

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:12:55 PM

Some games, like Dungeon Defenders 2, will integrate our protocol directly in their game.  We have an official partnership with the company behind DD2 for this.

There is no official partnership with Riot or LoL, but we can leverage their open API so players can win Loot win they play LoL (for example): https://developer.riotgames.com/

Dungeon Defenders 2 is a very popular game. How much could one expect to earn per hour of gameplay?
TobiasBatton

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 09:33:25 PM

Some games, like Dungeon Defenders 2, will integrate our protocol directly in their game.  We have an official partnership with the company behind DD2 for this.

Dungeon Defenders 2 is a very popular game. How much could one expect to earn per hour of gameplay?

This depends on a few factors:

1) The game publisher / developer opens the node on the network.  The amount of Loot that can be generated in their games is based on what parameters they have defined when setting up the node.  How big the node is, how much existing Loot they have spent and a number of other factors.

2) Once all of that is defined, its up to your skill as a player.  If you are better than all of the other players engaging in the same activity, you could do quite well.  If your performance is poor, you will still get some Loot, but not near as much as the top performers.
Crypto_Man1212

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:45:25 PM

Some games, like Dungeon Defenders 2, will integrate our protocol directly in their game.  We have an official partnership with the company behind DD2 for this.

1) The game publisher / developer opens the node on the network.  The amount of Loot that can be generated in their games is based on what parameters they have defined when setting up the node.  How big the node is, how much existing Loot they have spent and a number of other factors.

2) Once all of that is defined, its up to your skill as a player.  If you are better than all of the other players engaging in the same activity, you could do quite well.  If your performance is poor, you will still get some Loot, but not near as much as the top performers.

Say I'm very average, and playing DD2. In the 50th percentile for loot. How much per hour? I think this is the most important question as to whether people will use the platform or not. Honestly I'm not expecting much, even $.25/hr would be very worth it considering you'd be playing the game for free otherwise.
MarkThief

Activity: 193

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:49:32 PM

Whoa! Super interesting project! What country is your company and ICO registered in?
TobiasBatton

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 09:55:04 PM

Say I'm very average, and playing DD2. In the 50th percentile for loot. How much per hour? I think this is the most important question as to whether people will use the platform or not. Honestly I'm not expecting much, even $.25/hr would be very worth it considering you'd be playing the game for free otherwise.

No idea in dollars.  Loot is its own thing entirely.  Players are going to want it because it gives them the ability to purchase in game items, content and anything else the publisher / developer decides to implement.  Loot works a lot like experience points too, so the more of it you have, the more access you unlock.  Of course if you do not want to "grind" for Loot, you can buy it from other players or publishers - just like standard non-crypto virtual systems in games.
majestymage

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 10:14:15 PM

ok. i have to admit this is a interesting twist of an use case in crypto world. this can go to moon

██████
                                             ██████▄▄
                                             ██████  ▀▀▀▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄▄▄▄                             ▄▀ █ ▀▄         █▀████
         █████          ████             ▄▀   █   ▀▄     ▄▀   █
         █████          ████       ▄▄▄▄▄▀     █     ▀▄ ▄▀    █
       ▄▀     █         █▀▄█▀▄     █████     █       ▄▀▄    █
     ▄▀        ▀▄      █▄█▄▄█▄▀█▀▀▀█████     █     ▄▀   ▀▄ █
█████      ▄▄▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀█ █   ▀▄  ▀▄   █ █     █   ▄▀     █████
████████▀▀▀       █  █  █    █    ▀▄█   █  ████▄▀       █████
█████   ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▀█  █      █    █▀▄   █▄████         ▄▀
                  ▀█▀▀███     ▀▄  █  ▄█▀▀  █          ▄▀
                  █  ▄▀▀▀      █ █▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  █       ▄▀
             ░█████▄▀         ████        ▀▀▄█    ▄▀
              █████           ████▀▀▀▄▄▄      ███████
              ▀▀▀▀▀                     ▀▀▀▄▄▄███████
                                              ███████
                                              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
/iTEX/./INNOVATING TRADING EXCHANGE/.
/Whitepaper/ /Sign Up/ /Buy Token Now/

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
givememoresiana

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:15:51 PM

Wow, this gameplay looks amazing. You've put a lot of efford to buil it. Well done!
TobiasBatton

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 10:17:03 PM

Whoa! Super interesting project! What country is your company and ICO registered in?

Thanks! Based in Berkeley CA.  Not sure about ICO.  Raised some equity and we are focused on building the protocol and partnering with game publishers.  We have an active telegram community, you can check it out here to stay updated: https://t.me/lootrewards
TobiasBatton

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 10:25:33 PM

ok. i have to admit this is a interesting twist of an use case in crypto world. this can go to moon

That is very kind of you.  We've already spent close to a year on the project and believe its going to do a lot for the game industry Smiley
TobiasBatton

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 10:32:38 PM

Wow, this gameplay looks amazing. You've put a lot of efford to buil it. Well done!

Thanks!  Gamers and their time are very valuable.  We are going to algorithmically tokenize that value. Cheesy
Dreaming

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:57:31 PM

Is there any way to get a discount on the tokens? A pre-sale?
joblessminer

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:28:10 PM

Is there any way to try it out now?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: