Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]  (Read 723 times)
earthcoin

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 08:47:56 PM

So if I participate in the ICO, when can I get my Loot?

A (real) Grass Roots Revolution :: http://www.GetEarthCoin.com >> Get Involved!
Crypto_Man1212

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:55:49 PM

Will you accept fiat in the ico?
sxafir

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:57:02 PM

So i am partner with ubisoft because i have Far Cry?
TobiasBatton

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 10:45:57 PM

Is there any way to get a discount on the tokens? A pre-sale?

Right now the plan is to build and release the protocol.  When its finished, gamers can get tokens by playing games.  Currently no plans for a sale.
TobiasBatton

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 10:59:37 PM

Is there any way to try it out now?

Right now there is a proof of concept on taprivals.com

Just sign up and play for free!
brookearthur

Activity: 23

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:31:15 AM

ok. i have to admit this is a interesting twist of an use case in crypto world. this can go to moon
haha I have to agree
TobiasBatton

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 05:53:59 PM

Will you accept fiat in the ico?

No plans for an ICO right now.  Hope to release early next year - when that happens you can get Loot when you play games!
Dreaming

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:58:14 PM

Right now the plan is to build and release the protocol.  When its finished, gamers can get tokens by playing games.  Currently no plans for a sale.

This seems so foreign to me. Everyone else is trying to find reasons to make tokens to sell them for quick cash.

How will your developers get paid if there's no fees, token sales, etc?
TobiasBatton

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 07:16:53 PM

This seems so foreign to me. Everyone else is trying to find reasons to make tokens to sell them for quick cash.

How will your developers get paid if there's no fees, token sales, etc?

To be clear, we may do a sale at some point, but not right now.  Maybe never, we will see.  Signal Zero has been in business for 4 years.  We have operated as a gamer rewards platform and have generated many millions in revenue and have rewarded gamers with millions as well.  We are building under our own steam, getting feedback from the community and getting some partnerships in place.  This is the approach generally taken by tech companies to help insure there is market demand for the product they are building.

When we have more data and feedback we may do a sale, or if the protocol is done, we may just launch it.  The company makes revenue from tokenwall.com and taprivals.com right now.  We will implement our own protocol to enhance our revenue streams, but also offer it to any 3rd party that wants it, which will ultimately lead to decentralization.
joblessminer

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:29:13 PM

which will ultimately lead to decentralization.

So you think Loot will be decentralized in the future? So that any game developer can implement an established rewards system?
Crypto_Man1212

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:58:53 PM

Is there any way to try this out now?
TobiasBatton

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 08:01:09 PM

So you think Loot will be decentralized in the future? So that any game developer can implement an established rewards system?

Yep, thats exactly what we are working on now.  Every game developer / publisher that implements the protocol will need to open a node.  One for each game.
Dipsomaniac

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:55:08 PM

Yep, thats exactly what we are working on now.  Every game developer / publisher that implements the protocol will need to open a node.  One for each game.

Sounds like this is just begging for mass adoption. I'd totally get in on an ICO if you guys were doing one right now.
materazi

Activity: 694
Merit: 10

In Nervos we trust.

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:04:14 AM

Hi! Do you need Russian translation for ANN ?
Sergiose

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:14:45 AM

In my opinion, the Loot platform has an interesting idea,well-set tasks, and also a strong, well-organized, cohesive team. Which has all the necessary range of knowledge and skills for the successful implementation of the project, and the whole project as a whole, is aimed at solving very important tasks.
ottogary

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:22:56 AM

A game with no Ads is like a dream come true, since many gamers get annoyed by the ads implemented in a game.
It is disturbing, that we can't fully enjoy the game without getting disturbed by the ads.
And here we could monetize our games just by playing it.
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:36:03 AM

How much will developers and publishers have to pay for each node and is there any limit to how many the network will have?

CryptoFreedomFighter

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:11:53 PM

There is some really cool stuff going on in the Loot Crypto Rewards Telegram Room -> https://t.me/lootrewards

I love it how Signal Zero is GIVING AWAY FREE REP Experience points (which will act like LOOT when it is ready) in the Telegram Room every day! For the gaming platform Taprivals.

I traded them in (plus played a few games to earn more) for $30 Cash (Paypal) and $70 (Best Buy Gift Cards) in 1 Day!

Ethereum (ETHER) is on the prize wall now too which is AMAZING!!

I might start buying Tokens and trying to win Gems so I can get Ether that way. How Cool is this!!!

Here is a bonus for some FREE GEMS (referral)when you sign up for Taprivals -> https://www.taprivals.com/register?refCode=Y2C3SHZ4ZB

Influencer Code: Y2C3SHZ4ZB

Such a sweet project. Mad respect for not doing an ICO (well at the moment) and actually Boot Straping it. This is the sign of a true company imo.
Dreaming

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:09:05 PM

This would be considered centralized then since the publishers have to have a single node for each game right?
Crypto_Man1212

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:04:01 PM

What products have the team designed before?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: