Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 09:29:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to buy BTC now?  (Read 177 times)
Brenok (OP)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:28:03 AM

How can you buy BTC now?

There are several ways:
- localbitcoins.com
- Bots in telegram channels
- Personal meeting and buying in a bank etc.
- To bring dollars to the account of any exchange, then to exchange the dollar for USDT and buy the necessary currency.
- There are a lot of ways ... Everything depends on what you want to buy and how convenient it is for you!
I gave you the basic methods of buying, but these are not all possible options!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
centralbanksequalsbombs

Activity: 378
Merit: 278

Bitcoin :open immutable decentralized global fair

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:30:48 AM

Great options above.

Also full-fledged exchanges, however they require detailed KYC/AML info - but as long as you can move the purchased bitcoin to your own personal wallet, it should be fine.

Stay away from services in which you cannot move the 'bitcoin' because then its not really bitcoin.

Do you want to know a secret of how to manipulate Bitcoin price downwards?

Just get a few partner companies to hold custody of more and more bitcoin, especially other people's bitcoin who is not expected to withdraw real coin. You then can then manipulate bitcoin price bids/demand. Today, you see many examples where users are keeping their Bitcoin in exchanges or services (which not only exposes them to hacks but) they do not allow users transfer ability of the actual Bitcoin.
Examples of threats:
Traded Bitcoin Futures (cash settled and they dont give bitcoin delivery!)
Revolut
Square Cash App
Circle Invest App
Robinhood
Many other 'custody' examples in developing countries
hack.
Stay away from putting in $ without taking personal delivery of actual bitcoin and secure/safely backup your own Bitcoin in your own wallet.
A bigger supply can be used to flood market for short selling supply if there's any degree of certainty of an amount of bitcoin that wont be touched at these custodial entities. Ever wonder how Gold and other commodity prices are manipulated?

Never trust another person or company or exchange with your bitcoin. see mt. gox, cryptsy, shutdown China-exchanges, many other scams.

code

Activity: 536
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:21:33 PM

in the same way there are services where you can buy with VISA card. I think this is the most convenient way for society, which can become a catalyst for growth
SweetCryptoNews

Activity: 96

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:13:38 PM

It's really not all ways of acquiring crypto currency including Bitcoin. Localbitcoins.com is the best of these options, especially for beginners since there is the most profitable course.
elpape225

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:18:18 PM

OptiToken going to open at like $4 people saying
Arafat01775

Activity: 108

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:28:11 PM

I think it is better to buy from anyone known. Then there will be no possibility of cheat. You can also buy from trusted website.
Dbigfoot102

Activity: 66

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:29:05 PM

These are nice ideas which I do not know. But I am wondering if we are using bots how do we buy it using fiat? Is there any fiat exchange going to that bot before buying coins? I'm just curios hope you will give us more details. Thanks I really like your post.
ResuLT

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:33:08 PM

You can also buy 1 on 1 in someone but make sure you are using an escrow so you'll be guaranteed for a successful transaction.
TechnoX_X

Activity: 306
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:44:57 PM

How can you buy BTC now?

There are several ways:
- localbitcoins.com
- To bring dollars to the account of any exchange, then to exchange the dollar for USDT and buy the necessary currency.
- There are a lot of ways ... Everything depends on what you want to buy and how convenient it is for you!
Very good that you suggest. I used to buy some bitcoin or other altcoins in some of the leading markets like Binance, Kucoin, Cryptopia, and more. If buying through telegram channel bot maybe I still a little bit less trust because I have never bought through it.
Indamuck

Activity: 1120
Merit: 554

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:50:53 PM

A lot of Bitcoin ATM's are popping up across the glove so that is a viable option.  Although the fees are very high compared to using your bank account to buy off an exchange. 

If you are dealing in person , you must take extreme caution.  You should meet in a public place like a police station if possible.
hollowdoor

Activity: 44

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:01:41 PM

How can you buy BTC now?

There are several ways:
- localbitcoins.com
All the actions above works fine, but for me who lives in third world country like Bangladesh have to depends on resellers and many people's are scammed by them.
What is the best solution for that issue?
jamesblue1

Activity: 47
Merit: 8

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:48:26 PM

Thank you for these information mate. But I bought mine from a friend whom I can trust or by using applications known locally and is legal. Though the fee is big .
speedy1987

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:46:14 PM

How can you buy BTC now?

There are several ways:
- localbitcoins.com

Yes you gave great information. I think this is enough for whoever buying bitcoin. usually i used to buy bitcoin from localbitcoins.com. Because we have trusted buyers and seller.
Bervelukan

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:50:03 PM

There are many ways to buy bitcoin and I usually buy privately, and I believe investing in bitcoin will be very profitable.
Sanu Simon

Activity: 215
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:53:22 PM

It is good to go upon the popularity of service available in your locality. Based on the country different exchanges and exchanges were preferred by the people. Buying through those services will help for easier accessibility as some exchanges and trading websites don't function on limited countries.
triciaa478

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:54:51 PM

The best and safest method of me buying Bitcoin is connecting my bank with an exchange and wire transfer my funds to purchase it. With this , I can buy on an exchange that offer lower price .
delightme

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:59:21 PM

I suggest from buying a trusted person you know very well so that there will be no cheating and you will make sure that the person will guaranteed you a successful transaction.  you can also buy from a trusted website too.
pavel08

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:03:32 PM

I buy and sell bitcoins, mostly through the bot but the amount to$ 1,500 everything above through acquaintances in-person meetings
arafat222

Activity: 157
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:04:23 PM

You buy Bitcoin in many way but this not safe you should buy a trusted person or friend or trusted website. This is safe for you to buy Bitcoin.
sieemma

Activity: 980
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:05:40 PM

I agree with OP that localbitcoin is a place to buy bitcoin.  I also add that beginners should choose that option because it is best for them from all those I have used. Also,  coinbase exchange can help for those in the supported countries.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: