Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 11:48:44 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where do you look for verified information about crypto and ICO?  (Read 254 times)
crenfrosck

Activity: 470
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:54:59 PM

Most of the time I just go to CoinDesk to check the latest important news that has influenced the crypto space. It is a reliable, objective and popular source of information. But if I am really interested in one specific ecosystem, I have no problem switching site like neonewstoday on. Additionally, even though social media is not very popular among site owners, you can find there useful information and you can predict a number of people interested in it, which might be a great advantage. And if I know that I will not have enough time in general, I visit just some basic sites in my native language just to be sure I have a rough idea of what is going on  Wink.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
ClarenceDo

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:22:07 PM

Based on this questions there are various types of website based on crypto market also this types of website helps customer to find result and get answer also they can learn many things if you need better result then you can search in website because you can get better answer from there.
kidflash

Activity: 215
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:26:29 PM

I usually use icobench to see information about the project. But I am grateful for the new information and I can compare the information data of each project
nekorakoeora

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 06:31:05 PM

a lot of sites that provide information about ICO and maybe you can find it. or just keep track of what is in this forum if often read what's going on in the forum. in fact, often the source of the telegram is also a good reference. But if you want to complete then find within the site is a good choice.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
Tahdayi

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:35:37 PM

I look for the checked information only in Twitter, on any information sites write a lot of lies(

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
ClintonJ

Activity: 103
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:05:27 PM

Based on crypto market there are lots of news portal and forums also there are many sites available based on crypto currency also you may find solutions from there but better you should look properly their features and details so that you can be clear about the project and campaign.
Vannie12

Activity: 630
Merit: 130

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:05:14 PM

No one can assure a good ICO. No information can be truthful as you wont see it for yourself if a company or agency is doing what they have said to be doing. There is no accurate information that could really tell. I honestly think that every information in any website can just be made up just to attract people to invest. The worst thing to happen is to get scammed in just a blink of an eye.
So the key is observing and research more about their backgrounds first and not just depend on their platform description.
Prosperityforall

Activity: 490
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:08:05 PM

I find this info on ICO drops website and I watch streams of Balina and Supoman. Also i read bitnews and chat in telegram chats with my crypto related friends. Also this forum is unique source of information
crypto_blockchain43 (OP)

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:58:49 AM

There are hundreds of cryptomedia & listings nowadays.
But after quick research, I realised that there are few resources where you can find all info about ICOs and crypto in one place.

And I've found this resource: https://forico.io

On this platform I found info about ICOs, agencies, experts, media, events, listings. Every project is rated by analysts.

What do you think about that? What else maybe you would like to see on a platform like this?
Who would want to rely on other people's analysis to make decision in the first place, which is one of the reasons I have never really bothered myself trying to look at rating sites reviews before making decisions.

Secondly, ratings can be bought, from the site to the analyst, so what is there for me to rely on in this case. Take a look at how ICOBench operates and you will know these guys are never there for the community and they care less with the only thing they care about being their pockets.

Yes, i can see your point. But nevertheless, somehow you have to make analysis by yourself and use some tools for that
crypto_blockchain43 (OP)

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:59:55 AM

Most of the time I just go to CoinDesk to check the latest important news that has influenced the crypto space. It is a reliable, objective and popular source of information. But if I am really interested in one specific ecosystem, I have no problem switching site like neonewstoday on. Additionally, even though social media is not very popular among site owners, you can find there useful information and you can predict a number of people interested in it, which might be a great advantage. And if I know that I will not have enough time in general, I visit just some basic sites in my native language just to be sure I have a rough idea of what is going on  Wink.

And whar basic sites do you usually visit?
crypto_blockchain43 (OP)

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:01:18 AM

I look for the checked information only in Twitter, on any information sites write a lot of lies(

And which Twitter accounts do you read? ICOs pages?
crypto_blockchain43 (OP)

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:02:27 AM

I find this info on ICO drops website and I watch streams of Balina and Supoman. Also i read bitnews and chat in telegram chats with my crypto related friends. Also this forum is unique source of information

Thanks for the info! Can you send me links to these streams, please?
sensei

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:49:01 AM

I am serene with this place, I good get a assortment of ammo without resorting to unlisted birthplaces. I further engage in not belief the adjudjings, it's beaver to interpret entire assortment yourself and not upon on someone's opinion.
elemosho.crypto

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:38:20 AM

There are so many sites and sources where crypto news and information are shared and published. The best one I have found is this forum. You will get lots of news, announcements, analysis and reports as well to know better understandings regarding market.
OuterTech

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:41:29 AM

How if platform which you found was paid to promote for ICO projects? You shouldn't believe in any ICO listing site or platform if you don't wanna be scammed in the future Grin. Try to collect information about ICO project by your knowledge and experience is the best option at the moment. For example, there are so many guys believe in John McAfee and all ICOs promoted by this guy and so many investors lost money by investing in these ICOs Smiley). Luckily John McAfee has stopped promoting for ICO. LOL

anti76

Activity: 730
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:49:32 AM

Bitcointalk forum is the best place to find information.I am also looking for new ICO and Bounty on this forum.I just read the forum and pay attention to signature.After that, I study ICO and then either invest or participate in the Bounty.Additionally of course I read the news on ForkLog.I used to do it differently, But you have to find your own way.
dele4

Activity: 301
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:06:16 PM

do not get too confident on just one platform to get information about ICO or a new project. usually in such platforms many also contain scams or projects that are less successful. the best and safest place to find the information here, in bitcointalk. follow up the discussion forum and study the projects you are interested in to determine if the project is worth investing. Good luck.

███  ████     BAAN►X  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER
crypto_blockchain43 (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:08:55 PM

There are so many sites and sources where crypto news and information are shared and published. The best one I have found is this forum. You will get lots of news, announcements, analysis and reports as well to know better understandings regarding market.

Yes, this forum is obviously very helpful!
crypto_blockchain43 (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:10:13 PM

How if platform which you found was paid to promote for ICO projects? You shouldn't believe in any ICO listing site or platform if you don't wanna be scammed in the future Grin. Try to collect information about ICO project by your knowledge and experience is the best option at the moment. For example, there are so many guys believe in John McAfee and all ICOs promoted by this guy and so many investors lost money by investing in these ICOs Smiley). Luckily John McAfee has stopped promoting for ICO. LOL

Yes its not very pleasant situation.. Heard about that a lot..

Why you decided that this platform was paid to publish projects? I don't think so, i have friends who've been published there for free and got high rating!
crypto_blockchain43 (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:11:35 PM

do not get too confident on just one platform to get information about ICO or a new project. usually in such platforms many also contain scams or projects that are less successful. the best and safest place to find the information here, in bitcointalk. follow up the discussion forum and study the projects you are interested in to determine if the project is worth investing. Good luck.

Thanks for your advice! Wink
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: