Bitcoin Forum
September 24, 2018, 06:46:50 AM *
News: ♦♦ New info! Bitcoin Core users absolutely must upgrade to previously-announced 0.16.3 [Torrent]. All Bitcoin users should temporarily trust confirmations slightly less. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When the government forbids cryptocurrency  (Read 971 times)
Marlyn1

Activity: 149
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:23:46 PM

When the government forbids cryptocurrency

In my country, the government is gradually apply internet and cryptocurrency control decrees. Previously, they banned direct Bitcoin transactions. Currently, they are banning crypto-related bank transfers. And of course, ICOS is also gradually banned .
Initially, they said they would not ban crypto and bitcoin. But now their actions show that they do not want crypto to exist.
Is their purpose not to secure crypto investors? They are trying to make it their own
They see huge profits being lost for themselves
And when the internet management program took place in my country, maybe I could not come up here to share my views like this. So sad

I hope that this will not happen to our country. Manya people are relying in bitcoin and this bow part of there supplementary income. I am one of these people who take a good benefits in bitcoin. What will happen to our family who is also relying to us if government forbids bitcoin. I hope the government will study this before acting such action.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Neraj Evad

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:24:17 PM

Some of the governments are  forbidding the use of cryptocurrency in their country so that they could not be blame ,if there are irregularities that happen in cryptocurrency activities, so they are forbidding the use of cryptocurrency in their country.
pokeronlinestatus

Activity: 272
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:21:35 AM

That would be the stupiest thing goverment can do. Consider two options from the goverments stand point. One is banning cryptocurrency, closing down websites that sells any crypto, finding users who buy bitcoin, punishing them somehow, react bitcoin buyers/sellers like they are criminals and spending good amount of money and resources on police work to find the local users that buy OTC. Now the second option is letting people use bitcoin and all other crypto currencies, taxing them and making money off them. Just let them be and collect the tax cash they give you. Which one do you think goverments like more?

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
Menawi12

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:32:00 AM

Some government forbids cryptocurrency transaction because government afraid its illegal transaction. I am believe that government dont understand about cryptocurrency, Government should regulate cryptocurrency because we are living on digital era and cryptocurrency is important thing in internet.

hector3115

Activity: 437
Merit: 250

https://eloncity.io

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:13:51 AM

When the government forbids cryptocurrency

In my country, the government is gradually apply internet and cryptocurrency control decrees. Previously, they banned direct Bitcoin transactions. Currently, they are banning crypto-related bank transfers. And of course, ICOS is also gradually banned .
Initially, they said they would not ban crypto and bitcoin. But now their actions show that they do not want crypto to exist.
Is their purpose not to secure crypto investors? They are trying to make it their own
They see huge profits being lost for themselves
And when the internet management program took place in my country, maybe I could not come up here to share my views like this. So sad

I literally don't know what I am going to do if my particular country government would forbid with bitcoin usage and earnings,  but as far as I know right now my country is not against cryptocurrencies.

▀███▄
                ▀███▄
                 ▄███▀
       ▀███▄   ▄███▀ ▀███▄
         ▀███▄▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄
          ▄███▀         ▄███▀
▀███▄   ▄███▀ ▀███▄   ▄███▀ ▀███▄
  ▀███▄▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄
   ▄███▀         ▄███▀         ▄███▀
 ▄███▀ ▀███▄   ▄███▀ ▀███▄   ▄███▀
▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄▀▀▀▀
          ▄███▀         ▄███▀
        ▄███▀ ▀███▄   ▄███▀
       ▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄▀▀▀▀
                 ▄███▀

▄███▀
              ▀▀▀▀

ELONCITY
       ▄█████▄               ▐███▄▄
   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄            ████████▄▄
   ▓ ▓██▓▓█▀▀▀█▓▓            ████████████▄▄
   ▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█████▓▓           ▐█████████████████▄
  ▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█▄▄▄█▓▓█▄         ▐███████████████████
 ██▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█▄▄▄█▓▓███▄       █      ▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄
▐██▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█▄▄▄█▓▓█████▄  ▄▄▄█                ▀▀▀▀▀
▐██▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█▄▄▄█▓▓ ▀▀████████
▐██▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█▄▄▄█▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▐▌
 ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀         
 ▐██▀██████████▀          
  ▀▀▐███████████          ▐▌
    ▐█████▐█████          ▐▌
     ████▌ ████▌         
     ▐███▌ ████          ▐▌
      ███  ▐██▌          ▐▌
    ▄▄███  ▐██▄▄        
   ██████▌ ██████       
TELEGRAM 

Public Sale Coming Soon!

Danisababy

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:46:36 PM

Forbidding cryptocurrency is like stopping the advancement of technology. And if your country is prohibiting the trade or use of crypto then you will be left out in the technology race. That's what i call an overprotective government.

I think There's no way they can control your usage for transactions etc. It sucks them doing this but there are also limitations on how much they can do.
Indeed, they can prohibit the involvement of cryptocurrency with the real world but they can not stop its use.

We dont really know the real reasons why bitcoin and cryptocurrency are being banned by a country's government. Lucky for those people whose government are accepting bitcoin and those who are considering on accepting bitcoon and the cryptocurrency. Maybe the government of the OP has doubts about the cryptocurrency and maybe they are still studying what benefits they can get if they accept the cryptocurrency to flourish in their country. But hopefully, they will realize the goodness the cryptocurrency can bring.
Rrotess

Activity: 260
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:19:29 AM

They can ban cryptocurrencies involvement with the real world but they cannot stop your use of it. There is no way they can control your use of it for transactions etc. It sucks they're doing this but there's also a limitation on how much they can do.

Why did they ban some cryptocurrencies?
We really don't know the reason why..

Cryptocurrency has a big role to our economy. Alots of people engage to this so that they can have money. I can't sometimes understand the principle of government.

Cissnei

Activity: 25

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:43:39 AM

In countries that forbid cryptocurrency the economy has remained quiet and stands at a certain position. Because the government refuses to accept the new thing, it can restore the economy. The application of electronic technology achievements will be a stepping stone for a nation.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.