Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:09:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Quickex | Best Rate Crypto Exchange  (Read 27985 times)
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:12:15 PM

Quickex has the main moto to exchange the crypto with best rate.but there are so many platform who promise to be better in this better.so how can we differ you from that?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Semaj123

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:45:55 PM

Quickex should be included on your radar if you are a crypto trader. It offeres best rates and low fees. Definitely they are also working to secure thier website.

I guess there features and stuffs will surely attract more customers and traders to come and trade there. Is this site new? Any other plans to launch campaign for the trade exchange?

Its another side of business. We would like to be just an instant and simple exchange for common users.

So it means that there will be no more promotional stuffs that you will going to introduce? All you want to tell to the traders is that this is the quickest way to exchange eth-btc pair with low transaction fee?
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:08:15 PM

Quickex has the main moto to exchange the crypto with best rate.but there are so many platform who promise to be better in this better.so how can we differ you from that?

You are right, a lot of new projects now having the same features, quickex must show us what made them different from other projects and what will be the benefits of choosing and supporting them.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:30:34 PM

Quickex should be included on your radar if you are a crypto trader. It offeres best rates and low fees. Definitely they are also working to secure thier website.
Definitely. Their website has a one-click solution for those who wanted a fast currency without waiting many times like on an exchange.
I guess, it would be useful and possibly be liked by all crypto enthusiast if the team of Quickex project will succeed in the implementation. This would be their great challenge sinced the concepts and ideas of this project are very interesting because of it's fast and easy transaction.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:46:34 PM

How would this project differ from other platforms? Many platforms offers these kind of features, what makes Quickex more advantageous than other projects? I'm looking forward on the response from the team.

vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:09:25 PM

You are right, a lot of new projects now having the same features, quickex must show us what made them different from other projects and what will be the benefits of choosing and supporting them.
Yes actually I am thinking the same thing how can project team identify their differences from previous projects that has been launched in the market. Hope they can sight there difference and features.
Stiveslash

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:22:46 PM

The project is good, because any exchange is now useful, but you have that it is possible to translate only one crypt or is it just a development?

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:59:19 PM

Quick exchangers with low commission will be in demand. I do not doubt that the project will quickly develop! I'll start to follow the project, I'm interested in its further development!
Yeah, with lots of transactions with high transaction fees, this would surely be in demand and supported. This kinds of conveniences is what people needs right now.
I agree with you, now all people who start using crypto-currencies try to find exchanges where low commission fees. Can not deny, I'm sure that you yourself are looking for such exchangers, so as not to overpay.
mr.charming

Activity: 380

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:01:28 PM

Quickex exchange platform looks very good and the more attractive is it's transaction fees. It's transaction fees is only 0.5% and i think it is very less than any other exchanges.i hope this feature will helps Quickex to attract more and more investeros and also helps to increase the community.
Quickex Exchange (OP)

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 07:32:37 PM

Definitely. Their website has a one-click solution for those who wanted a fast currency without waiting many times like on an exchange.
I do agree with you mate. This kind of platform will solve all the problematical issue. However, I wanted to ask a question, does the process of exchanging was automated or manually by the operator?

Hi there!

It is fully automatically. Safe. Simple. Anonymous. No registration. No hidden commission.

We hope you will enjoy it. Thank for your question.

So will it operate something like the existing ones like changelly or shapeshift where you just like send to an address and recieve in the given address?

Absolutely right. And our rates higher than changelly or shapeshift. Just check it.
ritsel02

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:33:22 PM

Simple platform with huge role in the cryptocurrency world. This kind of platform is the best way to use which is easy to use and you can apply with hassle free.
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:34:01 PM

Quickex exchange platform looks very good and the more attractive is it's transaction fees. It's transaction fees is only 0.5% and i think it is very less than any other exchanges.i hope this feature will helps Quickex to attract more and more investeros and also helps to increase the community.
this is a really very attractive feature that can attract a lot of people to the platform. To date, transaction fees are a real problem for people in the crypt world. But thanks to this platform, I hope the situation will improve.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:10:27 PM

this is a really very attractive feature that can attract a lot of people to the platform. To date, transaction fees are a real problem for people in the crypt world. But thanks to this platform, I hope the situation will improve.

Very nice project, to tell you the truth I was amazed and feel love of this project because it can help a lot most especially in doing transactions which have a low payment in every transactions. For me it will be successful because it is hassle free why  I say so because it doesn't need to sign in and it is user friendly.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:23:52 PM

I guess there features and stuffs will surely attract more customers and traders to come and trade there. Is this site new? Any other plans to launch campaign for the trade exchange?

Its another side of business. We would like to be just an instant and simple exchange for common users.

So it means that there will be no more promotional stuffs that you will going to introduce? All you want to tell to the traders is that this is the quickest way to exchange eth-btc pair with low transaction fee?
Yes! As they promised officially through their white papers quickex will ensure a less transaction fee and there was more participants gerting engaged to avail the opportunities.
Otsu

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:00:04 PM

Simple platform with huge role in the cryptocurrency world. This kind of platform is the best way to use which is easy to use and you can apply with hassle free.

I agree. The project seems to be simple and they want all the users to have a easy way of crypto transactions. But how can they managed to attract investors sinced they don't have plans to conduct a bounty programs. Perhaps, the team would have provide more strategies to be acknowledged by the public.
us11csalyer

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:32:21 PM

The ideas and the concept is not new but as the team satims that the best rates are provided, let's see how it turns out to be.

vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:40:09 PM

I like the idea of exchange without registration from Quickex. I see a lot of exchange website like this. But i have a doubt about 24/7 support issue, is it really?
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:41:04 PM

I am unable to find any feedback or review in web about your service, you need to build trust first, because people will not take the rist just to get low rate, also you only convert between ethereum and bitcoin, on other similar service they offer exchanging between different.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:50:31 PM

The decision of you as on me is correct. Today there was already very large number of exchanges with unnecessary functions. All you need is it is to start your website on the good server which will work round the clock, and also to realize smooth and readily available to I understand even to beginners the interface.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 10:52:21 PM

Is good to know that someone is competing with changelly and shapeshift exchange atleast you will be rest assured of your fiat-cryptocurrency exchange rate and i hope you provide some investments opportunity in the platform features

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: