Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:35:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will the roller coaster repeat?  (Read 14998 times)
DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 11:08:51 AM

you mean it will repeat like in 2017?, I'm not sure, but the movement of bitcoin telling us bull run will happen soon, as you can see this month of may bitcoin reached $9000, what more in the next months?.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 11:17:29 AM

I think it will happened but dont expect it to be this year. Its not every year a bull run will happened. That event on 2017, is a rare case for all crypto enthusiasts and investors. Only few projects in crypto Ive been sold during the bull run which I should have sold before. Regret not to sell those tokens amd coins I had which have a fair value. Anyway I learn my mistake will probably do right again when this bull run happened.
why not for this year? we can see the market starting its growth several times. and that will make asset prices in the market rise rapidly. we are trying to wait until the end of this year, will there be a surprise from the market, because the 2017 incident also nobody noticed it and suddenly the market gives gifts to those who have crypto.
Because the market cannot go parabolic every other year, the circumstances that created such bull market are not the same we have now, if you look at the year of 2017 you will see a tendency to go up during the whole year but things began to accelerate during the second half which is when segwit was activated and this created a very positive sentiment among investors, what we are seeing now is different, the price of bitcoin was too low for too long and now it is getting to more reasonable levels.
Yeah the situation and the news on the market are different, when in 2017 there was a lot of positive news that created a positive sentiment about bitcoin so there was a huge demand, while at the moment I haven't found a better condition than 2017. But what I know, we are on the rising track now Smiley
marks1976

Activity: 893
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 11:35:52 AM

you mean it will repeat like in 2017?, I'm not sure, but the movement of bitcoin telling us bull run will happen soon, as you can see this month of may bitcoin reached $9000, what more in the next months?.
It will reach next ATH and makes HNC goes to the moon.  Cheesy Im still waiting for the best time to see that thing. Im feels boring we are not yet seeing the big bullish trend that will bring altcoin to the mars again.
15k at the end of this year for btc and mark my word.  Cheesy bull already happened.

▄██████
      ▄█▀██████
    ▄█▀  ██████
  ▄█▀    ██████
▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████
███████████████
 ▀█████████████

<█▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄ █▄▄▄▄▄

│   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄(▄▄▄
$▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄, █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ $▄▄▄▄▄▄: ▄▄▄▄▄
│   █
│   │   //█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
│   │   $▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄_▄▄▄(▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄, █████████▄█████▄███████):
│   │   $▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄($▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ - > ▄▄▄▄▄()) ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄:
│   │   ▄▄ (!$▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄ !$▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄) █
│   │      ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
│   │   █

▄███▄        ▄███▄
     ▄███████▄    ▄███████▄
     █████████    █████████
      ███████      ███████
       ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀
 ▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄█▀ ▄▄████▄▄▄▄████▄▄
█████████▀███ ██████████████████
███████▀  ███ ██████████████████
       ▄█ 
    ▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄        █▄
    ▀█████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄███▄
      ▀██       ▄███████████
        ▀              ███▀
                       ▀

P2P CASH
▄▄▄▄▄▄ Send money worldwide fast ▄▄▄▄▄▄

███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████           ▀██████
████             ██████
████              █████
████             ▄█████      ▄
████            ▄██████    ▄██
████     ▄▄▄▄▄████████    ▄███
████   ▄████████████▀   ▄█████
████ ▄███████████▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▀         ▄█████████
████████▀  ▄▄███████████▀ ████
██████▀  ▄████████████▀   ████
████▀   ███████▀▀▀▀▀▀     ████
██▀    ██████▀            ████
▀      █████              ████
       █████              ████
       █████▄             ████
       ▀██████▄           ████
        ▀█████████████████████
          ▀███████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ safe an easy with P2P ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
P2P is the open source smart
contract platform
fully dedicated to
international money transactions

▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄
  ████████████████
 ██████████████████
▄████▄  ███▄  ▄████▄
█████▄  ███▄  ▄█████
████████████████████
 ▄████  ▄▄▄▄  ████▄

▄      ▄███▄▄
██▄▄▄ ██████▀
████████████
 ██████████▀
   ███████▀
 ▄█████▀▀

▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄███▀▀▄███
▀▀███▀ ▄██████
    █ ███████
     ██▀▀▀███
           ▀▀
███

███
██████████████████████████

JOIN

██████████████████████████
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 12:06:14 PM

So far the roller coaster always repeat but in longer time/period.

What can we do about it ?
I recommend for hold for long term so you can see your profit increase exponentially, I'm not lying so trust me.

Smiley
Tigerw

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 06:56:29 PM

So far the roller coaster always repeat but in longer time/period.

What can we do about it ?
I recommend for hold for long term so you can see your profit increase exponentially, I'm not lying so trust me.
Those users of cryptocurrency who at least understand a little something in this field of activity will definitely believe you.  And the fact is that you are really right, since the cryptocurrency market has a very big future, one way or another, the prices for cryptocurrency will still grow.  And today the most relevant strategy for each of us is the long-term storage of all our assets.
Leyss

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 09:16:30 PM

I think that we should not even wish to raise the price of cryptocurrency by a thousand percent. This will be temporary and will lead to too large a price drop and prolonged stagnation. It will also lead to panic and frustration of cryptocurrency by many of its users, who will lose the money invested in cryptocurrency. It will be better if the cryptocurrency will grow smoothly, something like what is happening now.
TGD

Activity: 1288
Merit: 620

Wen Rolex?

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 11:54:09 PM

We will never know unless we see it, crypto tends to change in price every now and then and we do hope that it always increases, which is impossible to happen for now we see how price increases and give us hope that if it continues we might see another ATH like what 2017 brings. Roller coater might repeat by then.

Don't mind me | Just checking out here for Duelbits Promotion | Bitcoin 1M | Duelbits no 1
otong

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 04:05:19 AM

What do you think will happen in 2017? When it was possible to receive 1000% in a few days ...
the possibility and all possibilities can only occur without being able to know for sure the development and that has become the nature and risk of investment with crypto currencies the development of crypto currencies depends on the investor itself
Enzo05

Activity: 938
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 05:21:42 AM

This year is good for crypto if you are going to compare the price today from December last year I must say the crypto has a great move and I hope it goes further so it will be profitable to all of us.
Distinctin

Activity: 2800
Merit: 646

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 05:24:27 AM

What do you think will happen in 2017? When it was possible to receive 1000% in a few days ...
We don't need to hold for that past and even turning it back cause it already happen. What we have now is what we focus on. Never think that the market will giving a huge jump by 1000% cause it seems to be impossible as what the current situation shows to us.

the possibility and all possibilities can only occur without being able to know for sure the development and that has become the nature and risk of investment with crypto currencies the development of crypto currencies depends on the investor itself
Risk is always a part of being an investors, if we took this thing into a huge consideration will simply putting our self to be doubtful for the incoming.
Trust is very important and if you don't have it, better keep your money.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 08:07:11 AM

This year is good for crypto if you are going to compare the price today from December last year I must say the crypto has a great move and I hope it goes further so it will be profitable to all of us.
In the beginning of the year, cryptocurrency was still in a bad condition, but the increase in the last 2 months proved that the market in 2019 still had high hopes of being able to rise. and 2019 is still long to await bigger increases!
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 10:29:18 AM

the market situation is suitable for the development in this time so we can definitely expect the next future come again but it will not been surely say by me this is happen in this year.
I don’t think we can really expect that this time mate and if it will happen again, it will be on some few cheap coins that are at the top, the highest I see most of these coins moon to is 400% and maybe 1 or two can be lucky enough to see upto 100%.

The time majority of those projects had about 1000% increase on their coins was when there were no much project in the market and the competition between the project were not as hard as now, and investors could just invest in any project they pick randomly, but now, the thousands of project we have cannot all get equal shares of investor’s fund as people are very picky now, and funds to be added to the market won’t be enough to make coin witness that percentage again.
gwdf1

Activity: 680
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 11:11:03 AM

No, it will be not possible to make this profit. Only naive people can think that 2017 will be repeated. The market is a live structure, and each time, it is different. Certainly, we will see its growth this might make year, but it will be not really huge.
Amejoaquim

Activity: 924
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 12:02:10 PM

I think it will happen, but not in this year. I will say it will happen in 2020. I hope many more good news will show up before this year end and we can get a lot of profit with our investment.
Wellyan

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 07:58:01 PM

all possibilities can occur without anyone who can know for sure and confidence and patience is the capital needed by investors is smart to use every opportunity to get a profit
sehoon

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 05:48:30 AM

I think it will repeat. We are still experiencing a small bull market once in a while but the bullish market that happened in 2017 can also happen again. The only thing that we don't know is when it is going to happen. Cryptocurrency will never die.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: