Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:08:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy or Sell, What The Hell?! Ex-JP Morgan gives project insights - great listen  (Read 109 times)
JRMtrader (OP)

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:58:19 PM

A Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency podcast that is focused on trading and investing. Hosts interview guests and discuss the latest news in the markets. With experienced traders including an ex-JP Morgan hedge fund manager to talk Bitcoin and big picture moves. Are the latest moves all manipulation or just demand driven? Is the latest SEC statement on Ethereum positive for the markets? When will Bitcoin see all-time highs again?

Up until early 2016, there was only one choice for holding cryptocurrencies, Bitcoin. From there, the marketplace has exploded. In this episode, they discuss constructing your portfolio and how to gather the proper information to make informed investments and trades.

Latest episode on SoundCloud - https://soundcloud.com/buy-or-sell-what-the-hell/bitcoin-is-king-constructing-a-balanced-portfolio-27

Is there some interest in a solely trading and investing crypto podcast? No bullshit, just talking markets.
JRMtrader (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:30:41 PM

Curious about what coin to buy and how much of it? A few traders get together and express their opinions and insights into the market.
scooby_doo23955

Activity: 74

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:42:13 PM

Thank you for sharing this I listened to the audio and think it was worth it. Learned a lot and got ideas about what to do now. Hope all will also be helped.
gary_57

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:34:35 AM

Different new projects has arrived so far. This seems to be interesting. Let's see how far it goes.
kulsuma

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 04:26:29 AM

It was a very good episode that you have shared. Looking forward to some more such discussion. Share with all if you find such discussions further.
JRMtrader (OP)

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:19:45 AM

Good to hear!
GaryGadoot

Activity: 77

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:26:45 AM

That's a very good news! It now seems that cryptocurrency is now being discussed in every platform. In this way, cryptocurrency will get more exposure and more people will be interested to invest on cryptos .
DarrinEspacio

Activity: 90

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:46:39 AM

from the very beginning bitcoin is leading the market also this the first crypto currency in the world based on this subject the price of btc always high but in 2018 their price fall down because all the coins are affected but in June the price is again increasing so it sounds really good for investors.
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:36:50 AM

I have heard many similar discussions and though the market is really down many are still expressing their optimism on the future of the blockchain and cryptocurrency. And I think this positivism should be spread and must be known by the many who are feeling discouraged at this time. Having been here for more than two years I know that things can go down and go up drastically and everything can be temporary. People who are holding now should continue doing so until the market bearish trend will be reversing...and I am hoping that can happen soon.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: