Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:45:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how do you find new bounties?  (Read 5321 times)
Sweetyeds84

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:40:01 PM

Easy to find a new bounties just go to altcoins section goes to bounty section you can find a new bounty there everyday or you can search it in google there are some sites also listing bounty campaigns.
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
martabaktelor

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:40:38 PM

I think what I do when looking for a new ICO project. My entry in the forum Bitcointalk forum because in the very complete all information about ICO. Or you can find new ICO through social media or websites. But when you are looking for a new project, you need to be careful since not all new project real.
jdacer95

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 06:36:27 PM

I'm checking icodrops website. They list only legit projects in general so I don't waste my time shilling a crap which will not pay

NomanBD

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:42:28 PM

Yes it's very important for bounty hunters to find good bounty.Good or bad bounty depend on project/ICO so need to learn about ico.Most of time I followed ICO ratings,social media activity,social media subscribers,Fund raised etc. Bounty manager also a important issue for good bounty.
Senyatu

Activity: 53

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:43:32 PM

Well, there is a table where vylazhivat all new bounty from top managers also have a website where the same vylazhivat all-new bounty
Damn3d

Activity: 359

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:57:48 PM

guys, how do you find new bounties? How to find out about a new bounty immediately after the publication on the forum? I put an alert, to the letters came to the email address, for some reason it does not come. How do you know about publishing a new topic in the relevant section?
It is quite easy because there are so many tables or sheets, that are just developed in order to give you a relevant and fresh information about upcoming and ongoing bounties that you can choose and join.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Cybersecurity Penetration Testing
.....on the Ethereum Blockchain......
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ██▌         ▄  ▄▄
        ██▌        █▀ ▄█
        ██▌       █▀ ██
        ███████████ ▀▀
                 ▀██▄
                  ███
                  ▐██
                  ▐██
                  ███
                 ▄██▀
       ███████████▀
     ▄█ ▄▄
    ██ ▄█
      ██
     ▀▀
    ▄██████████████████████████▄
    ████████████████████████████
    ████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
    ███████████████       ██████
    ██████████████▌   ▐█████████
    ████████████▀▀     ▀▀▀██████
    ████████████          ██████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄████▄
                        ▄▄█████▀▀███
                    ▄▄████▀▀     ███
              ▄▄▄████▀▀    ▄▄   ▐██
          ▄▄█████▀       ▄█▀    ██▌
     ▄▄████▀▀▀       ▄███▀      ██▌
    ████▀        ▄▄████▀       ▐██
     ██████▄▄  ▄█████▀         ██▌
          ▀████████           ▐██
            ▀████▌            ███
             ▀███  ▄██▄▄     ▐██▀
              ███▄███▀███▄   ███
              ▀███▀▀   ▀▀███▄██▌
                          ▀▀█▀▀

▄▄▄██▄▄▄    ▄
     ██▄            ▄████████████▀
     █████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
      █████████▄▄▄▄▐████████████▌
     █▄█████████████████████████▌
     ▀██████████████████████████
       ▀███████████████████████
       ▐██████████████████████
         ▀██████████████████▀
           ▄▄█████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Supec77

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:01:08 PM

I look through what is interesting, how much they want to collect what Fund, how much is allocated,and what is the project, so you can make good money
efey39

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:30:46 PM

This has been very difficult in recent times. because many bounty participants are disappointed. the number of failed bounty is too much. I am paying attention to the volume of money, the project team when I find a new bounty.
CathalG

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:32:56 PM

I'm finding new bounties in different channels like this one -> https://t.me/CSBounty
Fugaga

Activity: 283

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:41:43 PM

It's best to keep eye glue to bitcointalk.org for full details of new bounties, sometimes telegram groups is also a popular place of getting alert for bounty updates, just join any telegram announcements for bounty campaign.
gabrielkings

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 09:43:32 PM

I always try to subscribe to newsletters from my favorite bounty campaign managers. I also try to google search for bounties when I get to hear of a new project, I just ask on google to know if there is bounty available for that particular project. I don't just jump in on any bounty... I try to do my own research to know if the bounty is worth it.
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:44:02 PM

I am using this agregator https://bountygalaxy.com.
They add new bounties every day - all projects which were publicated in Bounty thread on BCT + some interesting bounties which using their own bounty dashboards.
The website was just started but the roadmap of development looks good.
To me it does not seem like a good idea to use centralized services like those, it may seem like a good idea but it is not, because if you use that service then that means a lot more people do the same and the campaigns get filled in minutes, I have seen people complaining of this already, while the campaigns that do not appear in those sites have a small number of members and if the coin is any good you could keep most of the tokens for yourself and make a lot of money when the coin skyrockets.
MidnightWolf

Activity: 630

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:46:03 PM

I am using this agregator https://bountygalaxy.com.
They add new bounties every day - all projects which were publicated in Bounty thread on BCT + some interesting bounties which using their own bounty dashboards.
The website was just started but the roadmap of development looks good.
To me it does not seem like a good idea to use centralized services like those, it may seem like a good idea but it is not, because if you use that service then that means a lot more people do the same and the campaigns get filled in minutes, I have seen people complaining of this already, while the campaigns that do not appear in those sites have a small number of members and if the coin is any good you could keep most of the tokens for yourself and make a lot of money when the coin skyrockets.
Do not need to look for other resources or use Google search engine. The fact is that the forum bitcointalk provides all the information not only for traders and investors, but also for hunters for Bounty companies.
prechi

Activity: 130

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 09:46:54 PM

I keep my eyes glued to my favorite bounty managers on bitcointalk forum, I subscribe to their newsletters also. There also also sites like bountyhive, bountyguru, bountiesalert and a host of other sites that put up new bounties. You can also get in on some projects too.
Pamela1966

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 09:48:24 PM

There are few platforms that makes finding new bounties easy, such platforms unite ICOs and bounty hunters such platforms like Bountyhive.io, bountyplatform.io and bountyox.io. I also find new bounties on bitcointalk thread here by looking at the base of every posts on altcoins discussion section, by so doing I research the ones I found to see if it's worth participating or not
Hamstead

Activity: 805
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:03:37 PM

Actually,  you can find it in market place all section then go for bounties or there are certain groups you are handling bounties. Even it is handled by known and legit managers but still there is no 100% assurance that it will give us of what they have promise. It still depend on the project owners cause managers are only managing and not having control the entire campaign.
Joygalzz1

Activity: 170

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:07:43 PM

To get new bounty, what I do is that I check different websites, I check altcoin sections on this forum also the ICO bench for reviews and new ico/bounty to participate in. Some other times, my friends also get to send me some I miss along the way. It is a network thing for me though.
eolitic

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:09:04 PM
Last edit: July 29, 2018, 10:26:47 PM by eolitic

guys, how do you find new bounties? How to find out about a new bounty immediately after the publication on the forum? I put an alert, to the letters came to the email address, for some reason it does not come. How do you know about publishing a new topic in the relevant section?

Firstly, I check the teams I always work for - Krypital Team and Asura, I know for sure that they will pay and the ICO they launch are not scam projetcs. Another recommendation for you is - don't underestimate telegram channels, you can see great bounties there. Check out icodrops website, another great source of info
cryptoalfs76

Activity: 406

▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰&#9

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:14:43 PM

I've found a new bounties by adding those bounty manager thats i like and follow most, because of there reputation and trust in telegram channel,actually every bounty manager have there own bounty channel , thats why when they release there some ICO project  i can get there new campaign and participate this and im proud thats im in a legit  project because i  already try and know the bounty channel manager.

Jaggi90
Copper Member

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:28:40 PM

This forum is best. You can easily get any information about anything. Also, following good bounty managers will also help.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: