Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 12:14:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡ Papusha Rocket Technology - New Supertechnology! ⚡  (Read 50950 times)
gage67ss

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:45:44 PM

#Proof of authentification
BitcoinTalk Username: gage67ss
Telegram Username: @gage671

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Manhunt88

Activity: 439

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:06:27 PM

#Proof ayтeнтификaции
BitcoinTalk Manhunt88
Telegram @sapogkiler
ricardovaldossa

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:09:33 PM

I would like to talk about the use of this technology.. I mean the further variants of using the PRT! It seems to me – that it is new and it must be popular!
johnywalkerrr

Merit: 11

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:25:08 PM

I would like to talk about the use of this technology.. I mean the further variants of using the PRT! It seems to me – that it is new and it must be popular!
I want to say, that the use of residues from refining and brown coal is their primary task! The processing is very important and it takes a lot of time to do it!
sirskyy

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:50:00 PM

I want to say, that the use of residues from refining and brown coal is their primary task! The processing is very important and it takes a lot of time to do it!
what is the reason of the processing the PRT! Can you tell me anything about it? Will it be demanded? Will it be needed in the world? What are the points of view?
nofork_man

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:01:30 PM

what is the reason of the processing the PRT! Can you tell me anything about it? Will it be demanded? Will it be needed in the world? What are the points of view?
I can say, they it is important because it is demanded by large private investors. The only issue – is making the PRT known and popular!
kabackovas

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:40:28 PM

people, how do you think.. will this platform have a future? If yes – what will it be? Can you comment me anything? Because I have still have questions about this
prygunovpasha

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:56:17 PM

people, how do you think.. will this platform have a future? If yes – what will it be? Can you comment me anything? Because I have still have questions about this
I can say, that the potential of the transonic combustion technology and PRT-2 units based on it is much more extensive and requires minimal modifications! It is so cool nowadays..
Nskaolimpiyskiy

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:31:16 PM

I can say, that the potential of the transonic combustion technology and PRT-2 units based on it is much more extensive and requires minimal modifications! It is so cool nowadays..

Also, they will be popular because of different reasons! Some reasons are described in the internet.. I just can say, that it will be in case of the adjusted production.

Margary

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:44:45 PM

Also, they will be popular because of different reasons! Some reasons are described in the internet.. I just can say, that it will be in case of the adjusted production.

it is a rather promising technology. she needs development, because she had little developed before, and producers were a little interested in it. now everything will be different.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Cell24investments

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:17:15 PM

have another project im looking at, but considering this one as a possible
Mikell556

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:28:24 PM

Last time ICO project was transferred including due to the fall of the market. Now we see another fall. Tell me whether the next transfer of ICO is planned for a later time.
Sergiose

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:39:15 PM

I agree that this project has everything necessary for the implementation and further existence.Developers are really putting a lot of effort.The project creates a worthy business

At the moment, the project has only technology and enthusiasm, they need money. Without money, they will not be able to produce their equipment and will not be able to develop further.
It is clear that they need money to implement,and considerable,that is why the team(and with a lot of experience)and conducts ICO.And I think that this is a great option for a profitable business,I hope I'm not alone and think there will be a sufficient number of investors who will believe in this project and help in its implementation.
Sergiose

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:44:07 PM

If everything works as the developers say, can not it happen that their project will be bought at a decent price by any oil billionaires?

Do you think it's so easy and easy to find investors with millions of dollars?
It's not we, ordinary people investing in the project from 0.1 to 10 Ethereum. Those who invest large sums - put forward personal conditions.

The market capitalization of the Crypto-currency previously amounted to 700 billion dollars. I think on the crypto market, many investors are ready to invest if not millions then hundreds of thousands of dollars.

I very much doubt that in the current situation in the market, someone will invest big money without guarantees. Personally, I do not invest in projects more than a few thousand dollars.
I think if such like-minded people as we will gather enough, and invest at least a few thousand dollars, I think it will be enough to help implement the project and thereby improve the environment on Earth.
ostrovagaly

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:18:17 PM

Very interesting project, be sure to learn all the details and most likely I will take part) The idea of the project is excellent, I like it!
furball64

Activity: 271

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:29:15 PM

I read a lot about the project, but I can not understand how this technology and Blockchain is related? Or do you only want to attract money for the work of the project?

bobyhodob

Activity: 1162
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:11:39 PM

I think the project team was responsible for calculating the amount of accumulated waste. Thus, they calculated the need for their PRT-2 units.

I agree with you that no one will start the project without researching sales markets and calculating the need for your products. I hope the team Papushi responsibly went to the calculations.

At them in White paper I met the approximate volume of stored wastes and this figure is impressive. It is a pity that large companies care only about profits and do not care about the surrounding nature.

if they care about profit for their followers I don't think it's a problem
but if they only care about profit for them personally I think it's very wrong

STUDENTCOIN