Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:34:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Here is why Coinsecure is possibly asking for your ITR & AAdhaar  (Read 127 times)
Johny Depp (OP)

Activity: 211
Merit: 125

busting the bastards

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:48:30 PM

https://www.velix.id - An ICO that claims to be A Global Platform for Frictionless Identity Verification.

Coinsecure CEO Mohit Kalra is on their board and hence will be benefited from the money raised by the ICO.

https://blog.velix.id/2017/12/08/mohit-kalra-coinsecure-velix-id/

Here is a comment that claims Coinsecure is asking for Aadhaar data to initiate refund process...

They are also asking for Aadhar. What if someone is from Northeast. Aadhar has not been issued in places like Assam. So is it mandatory for this refund process?

So, Mohit Kalra is locking user fund on Coinsecure and forcing them to divulge their information for his own benefit. Amazing maze.

Here is Mohit Kalra - https://in.linkedin.com/in/mohit-kalra-ba93b89b

Exposing frauds since 2014

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Guvn0r

Activity: 647
Merit: 274

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:44:09 AM

Did anyone received their money yet? I checked their website a week ago just to see whats going on (I am not their customer) and saw their letter asking for all docs with june 30 as deadline.

Benson is not online after april end I guess, this is just turning from bad to worse.
Punit kumar

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:02:25 PM

Did anyone received their money yet? I checked their website a week ago just to see whats going on (I am not their customer) and saw their letter asking for all docs with june 30 as deadline.

Benson is not online after april end I guess, this is just turning from bad to worse.

Chances of refund are almost negligible. I do hope that everyone gets back their hard earned money but seems almost impossible. Lets just hope that everything gets sort out and refunds take place.
susila_bai

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:13:36 PM

Coinsecure exchange performance was in doubt for more then 6 months and their service was going worst, when they started to ask KYC documents and even after giving all details they were delaying in opening accounts and processing withdrawal long back. So now it is more clear that Coinsecure ceo is fully in aim of going to scam his customers and now asking the ITR details is very wrong as no one is authorized to ask this important document for any KYC or identity process. Very soon the bubble will burst and another scam like amit bhardwag will be going to get exposed.
BhuwanPujari

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:28:44 PM

Coinsecure exchange performance was in doubt for more then 6 months and their service was going worst, when they started to ask KYC documents and even after giving all details they were delaying in opening accounts and processing withdrawal long back. So now it is more clear that Coinsecure ceo is fully in aim of going to scam his customers and now asking the ITR details is very wrong as no one is authorized to ask this important document for any KYC or identity process. Very soon the bubble will burst and another scam like amit bhardwag will be going to get exposed.

Looks like it. They have been e-mailing people for months to have patience and all and now everything is just silent. People should not have any hope of getting their money back now because now only an miracle can make it happen.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: