Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:38:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 340 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅  (Read 127340 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
kinokotori

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 11:02:52 PM

PrivcyCoin has a wonderful community.
There is an air drop there, and I am happy because I can get PrivcyCoin.
I think that PrivcyCoin has potential in the future.
I am very happy to participate in it. Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JamesR1

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:12:01 PM

I am wearing now my newest Signature its looking great. Getting the next airdrop too is worth waiting for this week. Even we keep on having new threads a week but it is quite disappointment that all my post in the thread will all deleted and it is deducted. How come like that? But its okay now that I know I will spread my post so at least not all post strike out gone. Of course just keeping on going my PRiVCY quality post at least more than 5 post a week. Anyway I like having new signatures to keep on updated having new designs is wonderful.
THEY CAN KNOCK US DOWN, BUT WE KEEP ON STANDING!

PRiV Will continue to thrive no matter what happens.

Just so you know we dont have a 5 post per week minimum or anything of that sorts!

Please, everybody pop into our discord for the updated rules!!!

Go to the #rules channel!

So now in the new #rules I did not read anything about here on Bitcoin for having a minimum 5 post a week. That will be great so our post in our thread just not deleted easily like that. But of course I still need to keep posting here for some important PRiVCY posts. May I ask except our own thread where exactly can we post that is allowable in our PRiVCY #rules? So its safe and not deleted at once. Thanks for replying.
You can post anywhere on this forum except the "OFF-TOPIC" section. This has always been the case, in case you were thinking that you could only post on the Privcy thread.
So no more five posts required to be eligible for weekly airdrop even not a single post required which i disagree with it . I think airdrop participants must advertise for the project once per week without spamming this thread or other threads as well that how people notice us . please make a poll so we can vote for the new updated rules specially adding one post per week compulsory.
signature updated linked to new awesome ann.
Many thanks

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
hous26

Activity: 462
Merit: 115

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:21:01 PM

New announcement looks very nice.  Did Whitefish have anything to do with it?  It reminds me of his work.
MR73

Activity: 388
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:26:35 PM

It's getting really annoying to change the ANN thread every week. Since when do the BCT mods do their job and listen to the claims of people who are not happy for x reason? And since when do they delete threads because there is supposed to be spam? In this case it is necessary to close the forum directly it will go much faster.  Angry

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
t3ChNo

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:32:34 PM

I suppose the developers will have to work very hard to compete with anonymous coins that have already taken their worthy niche in the market. Plus recent events, the removal of coins from some exchanges because of their anonymity. I wish the developers success in overcoming difficulties. As a result, bring to market a quality product.

That's kind of big news. Which coins were de-listed because of their anonymity? Was Monero one of them by any chance? Else it could just be because they were anonymous, but also didn't provide enough volume.

Yeah it seem Korbit delisted a couple of privacy coins last month mainly due to their anonymity, here's a reddit link talking about it
https://www.reddit.com/r/Monero/comments/8l005v/korbit_will_delist_xmr_and_others/?st=jinodxa0&sh=a9590546

We will probably see a move towards decentralised exchanges like Bisq and Komodo if this continues

And Monero was one of them. At least it was just one exchange from what I can tell.

XMR was delisted by Korbit and who knows, other exchanges might follow suit. I love to see we get listed to Bisq.
enzo17

Merit: 103

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:34:14 PM

Way to go Priv! Seeing PRiVCY hitting everything on the roadmap makes me really proud to be part of this awesome project.

Thanks for making this new thread as our 2nd thread got deleted again for no reason. Good luck guys! Ad3 is coming!

DanielKeyes202

Activity: 49

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:58:57 PM

PrivacyCoin has been enhanced privacy and security
Since the stealth address is enabled,
It is very wonderful to offer safe and cheap dealings at high speed.
PrivcyCoin participates in a wonderful community, and with PrivicyCoin
I am happy to talk about.
I am looking forward to the future of PrivcyCoin.
jtrapirap

Activity: 235
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:05:32 AM

PRiVCY community now is getting bigger and stronger even at its early stage as a proof from winning the crystaldash listing competition. Anyway, this announcement now is excellent. Looking forward to the release of iOS/android wallets as illustrated on the roadmap. I am wishing success to dev team and the whole PRiVCY community.

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.org - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:09:20 AM

They better ready when we're about to dominate the other.
Let's go priv, we are the future, this project will become a big one, stepping one by one. AD3 is commin
molecularman

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:15:01 AM

Like others have mentioned:    Because this is a new ANN thread,  the signatures need to be updated with the new link.    Make sure you all do that before the next airdrop!

To the Privcy devs -     The roadmap mentions more privacy and security development.      Do we have an idea as to what those are, or what ideas are being tossed around?       Coin mixing?   Ring?   Zero-Knowledge proofs??        Inquiring minds want to know.

Your signature here
Hamzahaddane

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:20:35 AM

I am looking for the third round airdrop and hope i can get more alghough i know it cannot realizes becasue the communitty become more and more strong and more people join the airdrop.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Benezim

Activity: 420
Merit: 142

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 12:39:21 AM

Third week, third ANN thread -I start seeing a pattern here 😂

It’s unfortunate because many members will probably not have enough posts / still wear the old signatures.

I really like the new ANN - looks like whitefish‘s work.
kissmarx

Activity: 1106
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 12:39:31 AM

I am wearing now my newest Signature its looking great. Getting the next airdrop too is worth waiting for this week. Even we keep on having new threads a week but it is quite disappointment that all my post in the thread will all deleted and it is deducted. How come like that? But its okay now that I know I will spread my post so at least not all post strike out gone. Of course just keeping on going my PRiVCY quality post at least more than 5 post a week. Anyway I like having new signatures to keep on updated having new designs is wonderful.
THEY CAN KNOCK US DOWN, BUT WE KEEP ON STANDING!

PRiV Will continue to thrive no matter what happens.

Just so you know we dont have a 5 post per week minimum or anything of that sorts!

Please, everybody pop into our discord for the updated rules!!!

Go to the #rules channel!

So now in the new #rules I did not read anything about here on Bitcoin for having a minimum 5 post a week. That will be great so our post in our thread just not deleted easily like that. But of course I still need to keep posting here for some important PRiVCY posts. May I ask except our own thread where exactly can we post that is allowable in our PRiVCY #rules? So its safe and not deleted at once. Thanks for replying.
You can post anywhere on this forum except the "OFF-TOPIC" section. This has always been the case, in case you were thinking that you could only post on the Privcy thread.
So no more five posts required to be eligible for weekly airdrop even not a single post required which i disagree with it . I think airdrop participants must advertise for the project once per week without spamming this thread or other threads as well that how people notice us . please make a poll so we can vote for the new updated rules specially adding one post per week compulsory.
signature updated linked to new awesome ann.
Many thanks

According to rule #4: You have to be active on our Discord channel.
(BitcoinTalk accounts registered before 1st of June 2018, with activity rating of 14+ and PRiVCY signature can participate in our Airdrop).

The complete #rules can be found in our discord channel
Alex_Kidd

Activity: 213

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:44:19 AM

So here we go again! I really hope they won't delete this thread as well, anyway we'll never give, no matters how many threads they keep closing!
bitfunnymore1

Activity: 12

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:44:36 AM

;)the rule for airdrop is becoming harder and harder, there's good for our community's development , many scammers should leave out, many lazy guys should leave, only the ones who have lots of passion should fight with community together. So, if you want to win the campaign and get you lovely PRiVCY, please hurry up and finally it will turn out it's worth for you!
doctorlw1

Activity: 92
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:03:27 AM

Here to stay this time hopefully
enzo17

Merit: 103

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:11:33 AM

;)the rule for airdrop is becoming harder and harder, there's good for our community's development , many scammers should leave out, many lazy guys should leave, only the ones who have lots of passion should fight with community together. So, if you want to win the campaign and get you lovely PRiVCY, please hurry up and finally it will turn out it's worth for you!

Yes, I think every week has new rules. Just today I read the new rules have implemented that BCT account must be registered before June 1, 2018.

And have 14 plus ACTIVITY. Many members thought especially newbie that they need to post 14 a week which is not. In this case, PRiVCY development is

getting better and better now. This is to avoid the scammers and to the people just came here to harvest. This is a strong community and has a good dev

and mods. Good luck guys airdrop 3 is coming. So be active here anywhere in BCT and in Discord channel.

whitefish

Activity: 645
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:15:09 AM

3rd Airdrop is coming!

Servalead7

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

I happy to part this Bitcoin Forum

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:19:03 AM

@privcy-manager good day...

This a new thread, how was that post we used to, but what we posted before was not counted for requirements for airdrop?
But never mind the important is it the new thread. thanks for the information. God bless

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
lynnachaean

Activity: 76

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:24:06 AM

The front page looks solid, very impressive. I wonder what happened why the 2nd ann page was deleted again.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 340 »
  Print  

Jump to: