Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:47:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 340 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅  (Read 127342 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
celjc

Activity: 147
Merit: 12

The TRUTH shall set you free ;-)

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:25:48 AM

3rd Airdrop is coming!

Hi EVeryone!  It's nice to see new filtered thread here Cheesy Thanks to our MODS for making this thread away from spammers.

3rd Airdrop is ready! :-)  

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
phuongden

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:32:03 AM

LOL.
Previous topic has been deleted. All posted is lost.
My signature updated.
3rd Airdrop is ready!
kissmarx

Activity: 1106
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 01:34:13 AM

3rd Airdrop is coming!

Thanks for this poster bro @whitefish. As usual your creations looks great. I will share this picture to my social media account.
_______________________________________________________________________________ __________________________________________

To @everyone, I encourage all to help spread awareness of PRiVCY to all our social media twitter, facebook, etc. followers and friends by sharing photos or videos about PRiVCY.
_______________________________________________________________________________ __________________________________________

LOL.
Previous topic has been deleted. All posted is lost.
My signature updated.
3rd Airdrop is ready!

bro @phuongden : For your posts to be safe from deletion, you can post them to anywhere in bitcointalk except in the off-topic section. Doing that, when a thread is deleted, most of your posts will still survive. Just remember, do not spam coz mods don't like it.
johnnyns

Activity: 134

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:44:40 AM

Seems that rules for airdrop have changed slightly, some level of activity on discord is now required. Could be a useful info for some.
mistersehmuz

Activity: 294
Merit: 27

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:48:03 AM

Hello guys, I am a new member and have not been registered before June 1st. Want to ask if is there any chance that the date will be changed for airdrop?

For now, unfortunately not. But ask it at channel too. Mods or support team will give you more accurate answer.
takatonanami

Activity: 102

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:49:47 AM

SIGNATURE updated! I am happy that people gathered in the Japanese room of Discord.
johnnyns

Activity: 134

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:52:30 AM

Also there are new #signatures in PRiVCY discord, everyone should replace the old ones.
icobits

Activity: 261
Merit: 11

Campaign Manager - PM

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:57:38 AM

New thread again Cheesy i have update my sig with the new LINK to this ANN, i hope this time this thread will stay for good.

Lets manage your campaign! Send PM for details!
eiijee160613

Activity: 448
Merit: 11

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:58:22 AM

3rd Airdrop is coming!

yes! let us make sure all our requirements and task are all completed Cheesy keep up and let us enjoy the airdrop in privcy!
camuszpride

Activity: 231
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 02:27:12 AM

Finally found this, I hope that this time it will work. I'm looking forward to this great project and overwhelm with joy to become a part of airdrop. Good luck!
RainyDay23

Activity: 41

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:32:06 AM

I am wearing now my newest Signature its looking great. Getting the next airdrop too is worth waiting for this week. Even we keep on having new threads a week but it is quite disappointment that all my post in the thread will all deleted and it is deducted. How come like that? But its okay now that I know I will spread my post so at least not all post strike out gone. Of course just keeping on going my PRiVCY quality post at least more than 5 post a week. Anyway I like having new signatures to keep on updated having new designs is wonderful.
THEY CAN KNOCK US DOWN, BUT WE KEEP ON STANDING!

PRiV Will continue to thrive no matter what happens.

Just so you know we dont have a 5 post per week minimum or anything of that sorts!

Please, everybody pop into our discord for the updated rules!!!

Go to the #rules channel!

So now in the new #rules I did not read anything about here on Bitcoin for having a minimum 5 post a week. That will be great so our post in our thread just not deleted easily like that. But of course I still need to keep posting here for some important PRiVCY posts. May I ask except our own thread where exactly can we post that is allowable in our PRiVCY #rules? So its safe and not deleted at once. Thanks for replying.
You can post anywhere on this forum except the "OFF-TOPIC" section. This has always been the case, in case you were thinking that you could only post on the Privcy thread.
So no more five posts required to be eligible for weekly airdrop even not a single post required which i disagree with it . I think airdrop participants must advertise for the project once per week without spamming this thread or other threads as well that how people notice us . please make a poll so we can vote for the new updated rules specially adding one post per week compulsory.
signature updated linked to new awesome ann.
Many thanks

According to rule #4: You have to be active on our Discord channel.
(BitcoinTalk accounts registered before 1st of June 2018, with activity rating of 14+ and PRiVCY signature can participate in our Airdrop).

The complete #rules can be found in our discord channel

So even though I got AD privcy the last week I do not qualify for this week because my activity level is still under 14?

I really would like to know. Thank you.
freo01

Activity: 93

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:33:54 AM
Last edit: June 21, 2018, 04:17:09 AM by freo01

I just got in. I've research a bit about this coin and I must say I'm impressed on how they handles things and how professional they are. I have a few questions to ask though. When are you guys going to make a forum for this coin? It will surely boost the community for sure. Hoping for the best Smiley
dinggleberry

Activity: 24

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:44:27 AM

Hi,i still don't understand the utility of privcy coin,is it a payment coin?i don't understand neither the price of it too?what can justify that current price without even an whitepaper or an MVP?seriousely guys?

Best regards!
Sail71

Activity: 223
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:44:49 AM

Stop giving up You can DO IT DO IT You should get to the point Where anyone else would quit  Cool
Jjunpat

Activity: 180
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:56:23 AM

I am wearing now my newest Signature its looking great. Getting the next airdrop too is worth waiting for this week. Even we keep on having new threads a week but it is quite disappointment that all my post in the thread will all deleted and it is deducted. How come like that? But its okay now that I know I will spread my post so at least not all post strike out gone. Of course just keeping on going my PRiVCY quality post at least more than 5 post a week. Anyway I like having new signatures to keep on updated having new designs is wonderful.
THEY CAN KNOCK US DOWN, BUT WE KEEP ON STANDING!

PRiV Will continue to thrive no matter what happens.

Just so you know we dont have a 5 post per week minimum or anything of that sorts!

Please, everybody pop into our discord for the updated rules!!!

Go to the #rules channel!

So now in the new #rules I did not read anything about here on Bitcoin for having a minimum 5 post a week. That will be great so our post in our thread just not deleted easily like that. But of course I still need to keep posting here for some important PRiVCY posts. May I ask except our own thread where exactly can we post that is allowable in our PRiVCY #rules? So its safe and not deleted at once. Thanks for replying.
You can post anywhere on this forum except the "OFF-TOPIC" section. This has always been the case, in case you were thinking that you could only post on the Privcy thread.
So no more five posts required to be eligible for weekly airdrop even not a single post required which i disagree with it . I think airdrop participants must advertise for the project once per week without spamming this thread or other threads as well that how people notice us . please make a poll so we can vote for the new updated rules specially adding one post per week compulsory.
signature updated linked to new awesome ann.
Many thanks

According to rule #4: You have to be active on our Discord channel.
(BitcoinTalk accounts registered before 1st of June 2018, with activity rating of 14+ and PRiVCY signature can participate in our Airdrop).

The complete #rules can be found in our discord channel

So even though I got AD privcy the last week I do not qualify for this week because my activity level is still under 14?

I really would like to know. Thank you.

That is what I want to know because I keep on posting in our thread then suddenly its been gone and so with our posts. So now we are free to post anywhere except off topics. For the newbie I think you need to have 14+ activity post and wearing your new PRiVCY Signature4 under  ++Newbie. Kindly check to the Discord channel PRiVCY #signatures.
IntuitiveCoins

Activity: 82

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:58:33 AM

Just saw what happened, unfortunately most of my posts for the week were in the previous thread, so now I only have one. But that's no problem so long as we're back in business. Cheesy Here's hoping for the best.
nonconformist

Activity: 386
Merit: 104

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:04:54 AM

I just want to thank the mod who helped me. I was skipped for the last air drop even though the bot said I was accepted, and I met all the requirements. So the team checked it out and helped me out with the situation. It's understandable since the AD are done manually, so mistakes will happen.

Very happy about Privcy.

This is the proof that PRiVCY is a fair distributing coin. I like the fact that they still acknowledge this AD. As long as you are telling the truth then you can get your share. Thank you for this example team. I'm happy for you mate.

mmiya_jp

Activity: 101

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:02:15 AM

New thread is building up quickly as well Smiley
Keeps all the community members engaged in the project. Great work team!
The_Money_Manager

Activity: 215
Merit: 5

Helios - Parallel blockchain + smart contracts

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 04:10:19 AM

Good Evening PRiVCY Community!

Well like the phoenix we rise from the ashes......in BCT. You know you made it to the top when haters try to bring you down. Anyway please check out discord, the rules have been updated, again. Also look at the new new signatures as they have also been updated. It's best to stay active on BCT through other threads, unless you have something of such quality that you can't help but post it here. Also remember to stay active in discord, help answer any questions you have knowledge about. It helps the team and again shows how awesome of a community we are.

"The strength of the team is each individual member. The strength of each member is the team." --Phil Jackson

★ HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]
✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes]✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop]✈✈✈
QuadeBarrier

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:18:22 AM

I just want to thank the mod who helped me. I was skipped for the last air drop even though the bot said I was accepted, and I met all the requirements. So the team checked it out and helped me out with the situation. It's understandable since the AD are done manually, so mistakes will happen.

Very happy about Privcy.

This is the proof that PRiVCY is a fair distributing coin. I like the fact that they still acknowledge this AD. As long as you are telling the truth then you can get your share. Thank you for this example team. I'm happy for you mate.

You're welcome and thank you. It really impressed me to. At first I wondered if they would help, just accept it, there's 18 more air drops, but they responded pretty quickly. Very impressed
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 340 »
  Print  

Jump to: