Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 09:32:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 340 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅  (Read 127329 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
BTcoint

Activity: 553
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:42:36 AM

Help us to get listed on 2 Exchanges

Vote for Shardax listing:
https://shardax.com/listing/coin.php?coin=PRiVCY

Vote for Next.Exchange listing:
https://next.exchange/suggestions/privcy---priv-

Remember that you can vote every 24 hours!

Keep it going!
I used to vote for shardax.com every 24 h encouraging all supporter to do the same also mods shall try to fill in application for kucoin.com & cryptopia.co.nz , more exchanges means more volume for privacy .

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Reno1933

Activity: 121
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:47:17 AM

Airdrop details only in discord ?
I don't use it.

Why not using discord? It's very easy and much more professional than telegram I think. Devs are very helpfull and active there. You're missing something great. Pitty :-(

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
vectisitch
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:07:30 PM

I don't use it.

Why not using discord? It's very easy and much more professional than telegram I think. Devs are very helpfull and active there. You're missing something great. Pitty :-(
i didn't use discord either. now i love it. prefer it to a forum as it's live chat. questions get answered straight away
Krista06

Activity: 246
Merit: 10

AHQ3sd23QnVDzo8DqEQnhbJyYJhUSuwbmU

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:10:13 PM

Are there any plans for a cryptopia listing in the future? Smiley
I like Cryptopia. It has been one of my most used Exchange and most of my coins are deposited there. Hopefully, it would be one of the first exchanges that will list PRiVCY.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Xenon05

Activity: 228
Merit: 1

GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/RWPEsRa

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:18:04 PM

Are there any plans for a cryptopia listing in the future? Smiley
I like Cryptopia. It has been one of my most used Exchange and most of my coins are deposited there. Hopefully, it would be one of the first exchanges that will list PRiVCY.

Cryptopia in my experience is the most friendly exchange for me. easily to navigate and to use. i hope to that Privcy will be listed in Cryptopia. but the listing fee is very expensive, i wish cryptopia will have a voting list.... Smiley Smiley
Jroa14

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:19:06 PM

I don't use it.

i didn't use discord either. now i love it. prefer it to a forum as it's live chat. questions get answered straight away
I agree with them in Discord it is easy to use than telegram we can communicate all and there are rooms for different languages  Smiley
allthebitandbobs

Activity: 1162
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:26:14 PM

exactly like on deep onion you cannot stand a critic from the community and you already deleted my post. if you will do it again i will lunch a scam accusation against you.
Please don't take it personal. We do accept critic, if you do write it, please make sure it's do not contain any dirty language types or insulting towards community. But we will not delete it. We just delete right now messages which can get us in trouble. Few times we got thread deleted and we don't want to get it deleted again.

Yeah i hope your true to your word .I hate how deeponion turned  into .They might as well call it censor  coin .I saw a topic on there forum it was hilarious asking where was everybody ..Well the mods banned almost everybody who was on the forum /telegram also .They also bought a bunch of telegram bots to make there telegram seem huge  .Unless you commenting lambo to the moon u will get banned.

People who are concern about privacy also like free speech .Unless  someone is spamming i feel they should be able to post whatever they hell they what about the project and voice there opinion .Lets not go down the deeponion root .Free and open speech should be respected
the.vlado

Activity: 271
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:27:32 PM

10 percent POS rate isn't to bad, there are so many other coins out there that are like 100%  or 1000%, do people really think that those coins wont flood the market with that many.
10 percent is reasonable any higher and you have a problem. If it reduces every year then you have an even better control over the price too. I personally think over time it should get towards 2% or 1 percent so that the POS mechanism still works.

agreed. I have seen dozens of coins like B3Coin EMBERCOIN etc... which has astronomically High PoS just crash and burn as soon as no new investors join them. 10% is reasonable enough to sustain this coins steady growth.

Coins with high inflation are doomed on failure. It is impossible to keep stable price. Only way to keep the price is to burn them on usage. But then, nobody would use them. Smiley

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
sanii

Activity: 135

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:28:46 PM

I don't use it.

Same here and I love it! It's a great platform especially for crypto communities and way better and organized than Telegram. You should definitely learn how to use it Smiley
I also liked it and it was excellent, until the admin discordapp art3dsm did not give the ban. The main thing I apologized, but he decided the king was right in his own way, according to the queens.
05w3z0

Activity: 296

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 12:30:15 PM

i thinks this project will famous in the future

Please make longer posts because posts like yours are considered as spam and it might get deleted Cheesy
exactly, we need quality posts and people discuss things, not just cheering for the project or spreading FUD Cheesy

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
allthebitandbobs

Activity: 1162
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:30:46 PM

Also u guys should reconsider newbs joining  .Case in point  Grin b .Also most newbs will be be multi accounts just trying to cheat to get more coins .

If are allowing newbs they should go through extra steps like having a valid facebook account with over 500 friends .That should cut down on the multis
stfN2128

Activity: 882
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:37:27 PM

Also u guys should reconsider newbs joining  .Case in point  Grin b .Also most newbs will be be multi accounts just trying to cheat to get more coins .

If are allowing newbs they should go through extra steps like having a valid facebook account with over 500 friends .That should cut down on the multis

Facebook is not really an option, i personally do not have a facebook account. i deleted it some months ago...
lKSLMNSLKnkndlksnkJ

Activity: 770
Merit: 9

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:39:11 PM

Anyone who doubts the power of Discord needs to stop by the PRiVCY groups and have a look.  The community is exploding.

After filtering out the initial tidal wave of cheaters for the airdrops, the group is steadily and organically growing in a way that should attract any investor that is paying attention.

It doesn't matter if there are other privacy based coins.  THIS is the one that is getting everyone's attention.

Take 15 minutes to read over their material and you will notice the forward thinking too.  I believe the PRiVCY coin is poised to surprise everyone in the crypto-sphere, even the developers!

BEP-20  0x10f3Eb215Ee55f1B92c89420498aB832c53caBB9
ERC-20  0xFE4047353129ce0747632db8aFcfC2584391D824
HeraldoCrypto

Activity: 138
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:42:54 PM

Facebook is not really an option, i personally do not have a facebook account. i deleted it some months ago...
Best option is to just not allow newbie accounts IMO. It stinks to discover a project and not be able to participate because you're new, but it'll motivate people that are genuinely interested to spend some time on the forum and learn and it'll keep away scammers
sanii

Activity: 135

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:05:08 PM

and I have an acc in the fb and 3 more groups, so I think a good option to talk about the admin discordapp art3dsm
Bitman73

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:05:54 PM

I have a couple of questions relating to PRiVCY

1. I see the coin is already listed on CREX, this is new to me - am I reading it right that to even withdraw from that site you have to upload your details/passport etc or have I got that wrong?

2. I'm quite interested in staking but am a total noob (the closest I got was Gridcoin) - how many PRiVCY coins do you need to stake and how long are the locked up for?
Grumo

Activity: 430
Merit: 22

Professional user

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 01:09:32 PM

Is my signature right?
I continue to re-tweet all the posts of privacy coin but it continue to say im missing these tweets. Dont wanna miss the chanche again, Mr and Mrs .  Sad

Cryptopia fee listing is too high , i heard they ask 14 btc. better one is crypto bridge , or cheap one

bTCBTCbiᴛcoinᗷTCethDOGEzecⅬTCUSDT
Tenchi

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 01:14:38 PM

I have a couple of questions relating to PRiVCY

1. I see the coin is already listed on CREX, this is new to me - am I reading it right that to even withdraw from that site you have to upload your details/passport etc or have I got that wrong?

2. I'm quite interested in staking but am a total noob (the closest I got was Gridcoin) - how many PRiVCY coins do you need to stake and how long are the locked up for?
1.: I never enterd any personal details on crex24. I think you will need the details if you want to deposit/withdraw FIAT (EUR/USD) but not for coins.

2.: For staking, the more coins you have in your wallet the more you will stake. for staking make sure your wallet is UNLOCKED and online 24/7. these coins aren't locked. with the coins from the last AD i stake aprox. every 2 days.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Caztiel

Activity: 773
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:24:14 PM

Why is this thread getting deleted again and again ?
vectisitch
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:27:38 PM

Why is this thread getting deleted again and again ?

we fell foul of the bct rules. we have changed some rules and removed some old giveaway's that went against the rules here. so we should be good now
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 340 »
  Print  

Jump to: