Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:19:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 340 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅  (Read 127342 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
marc_a

Activity: 116
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:18:04 AM

Yes I understand thats it is very annoying to have to put on a new ANN aal the time. Anyway looks like the project is doing very well. I hope to join the rest of the airdrops.
All the best to everybody

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rahul2468

Activity: 140
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:44:40 AM

I hope Privcy makes it to bigger exchanges like Cryptobridge, Coinexchange or Cryptopia.
While Crex24 is a good exchange to begin with, it lacks the volume and exposure needed for a coin to reach out to the masses.
I believe that there are greater things for this project in the future. Cool

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
Alakdan

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:50:37 AM

I hope Privcy makes it to bigger exchanges like Cryptobridge, Coinexchange or Cryptopia.
While Crex24 is a good exchange to begin with, it lacks the volume and exposure needed for a coin to reach out to the masses.
I have trust in this project and I know we can get so many exchange soon when the airdrop phase is finally over and we are more in the development. Just keep up and hodl patiently. There is always a right time for everything.
webwakko

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

It's all about the cryptocoins

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 07:52:36 AM

I hope for anyone that is  following PRIV is not only following here on the forums.  They should also be on the discord channel.  In case thread is deleted again, PRIV discord channel will be a good source of getting updates.
BCT is a good place for announcements, but the core community activity will always be somewhere else like discord, telegram or even reddit.. allthough I'm not such a big fan of this last one

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
drixty

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:53:07 AM

I have trust in this project and I know we can get so many exchange soon when the airdrop phase is finally over and we are more in the development. Just keep up and hodl patiently. There is always a right time for everything.
I agree. all we need to do for now is support every movement of this project so that it can reach many achievements soon.
jimmybob_007

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

Genesis Team™

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 08:06:41 AM

It's here! PRiVCY invasion!

For more graphics follow me: https://twitter.com/whitefishdesign

Hello Whitefish, I see you've jumped ship as well. Good to see that you've continued your excellent art work.

Genesis Network - GENX Payment Ecosystem  ☑ No ICO☑ No Premine☑ Fair Launch
Equihash 192_7 PoW─[ Maturity-Based Masternodes ]─ ANN Twitter Discord Reddit      
GitHub Pools Explorer Infographics ● ────[ ForumExchanges ]──── ●
elngotz101

Activity: 136
Merit: 10

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 08:48:47 AM

The ann thread is neatly done and the team deserves a clap, hope to see more great progress and more features or campaigns in the future.

mistercron73

Activity: 119

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:55:51 AM

How ever they cancel and always recreate different threads Smiley , anyway this will be a great coin! .
whitefish

Activity: 645
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:02:48 AM

It's here! PRiVCY invasion!

For more graphics follow me: https://twitter.com/whitefishdesign

Hello Whitefish, I see you've jumped ship as well. Good to see that you've continued your excellent art work.

Nice to see you here also Jimmybob. Smiley Yeah! for the brighter future! Wink Thank you very much.. As long as I can showcase my artworks. Wink

rahul2468

Activity: 140
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:00:15 AM

I agree. all we need to do for now is support every movement of this project so that it can reach many achievements soon.

Exactly! We need to keep calm and hodl for after the AD is over, there will be some serious developments and achievements.
For now, stake as much as possible and keep those buy orders coming in.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
MrAAKK

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:12:26 AM

Exactly! We need to keep calm and hodl for after the AD is over, there will be some serious developments and achievements.

By holding you might get more after the 10th rounds since holders will get paid much more than non-holders

sushizhe

Activity: 21

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:37:17 AM

By holding you might get more after the 10th rounds since holders will get paid much more than non-holders
I doubt if PRiVCY could insist on completing 10 or more rounds of airdrops. There is now many resistance. The main ANN has been deleted twice. The first time it was deleted maybe because of spam, but the second time it was deleted, I couldn’t find any reason at all. , In my opinion, the content of the second ANN thread does not have much spam, maybe there are other reasons?
Cryptominia

Activity: 176

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:42:40 AM

Yeah,lets move forward and continue to make this a great and awesome community.
Lets help each other for the success of this and all of us become successful.
celjc

Activity: 147
Merit: 12

The TRUTH shall set you free ;-)

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:46:47 AM

I doubt if PRiVCY could insist on completing 10 or more rounds of airdrops. There is now many resistance. The main ANN has been deleted twice. The first time it was deleted maybe because of spam, but the second time it was deleted, I couldn’t find any reason at all. , In my opinion, the content of the second ANN thread does not have much spam, maybe there are other reasons?

Why not! If you doubt, why are you here? :-) If you believe in the project you must support the project not pull it down.
Never say anything negative about it but instead encourage everyone specially MODS so the project will have a good progress ;-)
pharaoh_848

Activity: 65

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:50:03 AM

You got it, the most important thing is calmness. We all need to be foresightted and give the team the necessary support they needed to move the project to a greater height.

agree! just HODL your coins and stake! dont forget to vote daily on shardax !
Time freak

Activity: 171

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:52:37 AM

With the time drawing close to the AD Deadline everyone should check and make sure you've done and the necessary steps required of you by going to the #rules to check for any update for the weeks AD so not to miss out on this precious gem as we all it hurts when you miss it and feel left behind so just be on a safe side go through it all over again And see you on the other side. Wink
And please don't forget Vote for PRiVCY now!
https://next.exchange/suggestions/privcy---priv-
                          And
https://shardax.com/listing/coin.php?coin=PRiVCY
(on Shardax you should vote every 24hrs) let's show em how powerful and active our community are guys!  Cool
Hellboy18

Activity: 68

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 10:55:40 AM

I hope this thread will be clean and free from spams... Great presentation for the 3rd airdrop... i'm new to coins, so i'll keep on a look out on this project.. Thanks Team.
JamesR1

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:01:10 AM

So no more five posts required to be eligible for weekly airdrop even not a single post required which i disagree with it . I think airdrop participants must advertise for the project once per week without spamming this thread or other threads as well that how people notice us . please make a poll so we can vote for the new updated rules specially adding one post per week compulsory.
signature updated linked to new awesome ann.
Many thanks

As if told many people already.... if you have been active and paying attention, we GOT RID OF ANY 5 POST RULE THE DAY OF THE LAST AIRDROP (6/16).

That rule has been changed since last saturday... I dont know  WHERE ALL YOU ARE GETTING THAT WE STILL REQUIRED THIS "LIMIT"/"MINIMUM"

The MINIMUM was removed last week, all we require is SHOWN ACTIVITY, in both DISCORD and THROUGHOUT Bitcointalk forums.

Its BEST NOT to post on the ANN thread.  Im not saying not to post here, but DO NOT MAKE ALL YOUR POSTS HERE, WE DO NOT WANT OR REQUIRE THAT. Making frivalous posts here just adds extra pages for no reason. If your posting on the ANN thread make sure its contructive and ontopic.

The point of signatures is to advertise in OTHER FORUMS, OTHER THREADS.  Anywhere but OffTopic is fine.

REMEMBER, you are wearing the PRiVCY SIGNATURE. Anything you say or do in another forum or topic reflects on to us as you are wearing the PRiVCY Signature. If you spam and post fud and poor quality in other threads, it looks bad on not only YOU, it comes back looking bad to PRiVCY too.  If newbies are spamming massive other threads with fud/poor quality posts, while wearing our brand, it looks bad for both parties. As with the ann thread, anywhere you post please make them quality and constructive posts that are ontopic where ever you post.

The rules are clear in our #rules channel.

1) Correct signature/wallet address in profile
2) Retweet one of this weeks current tweets(starting from 6/16)
3) Be ACTIVE both on Discord and Bitcointalk forums, we require a minimum of 14 Activity for THIS WEEKS AIRDROP

This minimum activity number of 14 will periodically raise over time.

STARTING AT AD5 WE WILL REQUIRE 28 MINIMUM ACTIVITY

We do not require a "MINIMUM" amount of posts, but we will be raising the minimum activity # on the forum every couple weeks or so.
Thank you @JTTech for making everything clear , i was aware of removing five posts rule on bitcointalk but participant must be active here as well . How can we measure required activities in bitcointalk ? i can login into my account everyday without a single post till airdrop day (Sat) so that definitely not helping us . that is why i asked if possible to change this rule to one post per week (Quality post only) .
Thank you again & Good luck

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
brianc1

Activity: 190

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:08:09 AM

Nice to see you here also Jimmybob. Smiley Yeah! for the brighter future! Wink Thank you very much.. As long as I can showcase my artworks. Wink

Alot of members seemed to of jump ship, nice to see alot of familiar names in this project. Love the artwork whitefish
tankman

Activity: 37

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:18:15 AM

Isn't there literally a coin that does this already? A tor coin?

Yes there is, but there is nothing wrong with there being multiple coins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 340 »
  Print  

Jump to: