Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:56:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 340 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅  (Read 127340 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Ben4real

Activity: 207
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:37:59 AM

With the time drawing close to the AD Deadline everyone should check and make sure you've done and the necessary steps required of you by going to the #rules to check for any update for the weeks AD so not to miss out on this precious gem as we all it hurts when you miss it and feel left behind so just be on a safe side go through it all over again And see you on the other side. Wink
And please don't forget Vote for PRiVCY now!
https://next.exchange/suggestions/privcy---priv-
                          And
https://shardax.com/listing/coin.php?coin=PRiVCY
(on Shardax you should vote every 24hrs) let's show em how powerful and active our community are guys!  Cool

"PRECIOUS GEM" I must confess, that is the most adequate words to describe this project. I will ensure I visit the rule and the announcement page frequently so as not to miss any important update. Not just that,  I will keep my eyes on the twitter page and retweet /like all the updates.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DU3O

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:40:40 AM

I hope Privcy makes it to bigger exchanges like Cryptobridge, Coinexchange or Cryptopia.
While Crex24 is a good exchange to begin with, it lacks the volume and exposure needed for a coin to reach out to the masses.
I believe that there are greater things for this project in the future. Cool
I have trust in this project and I know we can get so many exchange soon when the airdrop phase is finally over and we are more in the development. Just keep up and hodl patiently. There is always a right time for everything.
I agree. all we need to do for now is support every movement of this project so that it can reach many achievements soon.

Exactly! We need to keep calm and hodl for after the AD is over, there will be some serious developments and achievements.
For now, stake as much as possible and keep those buy orders coming in.

By holding you might get more after the 10th rounds since holders will get paid much more than non-holders
I doubt if PRiVCY could insist on completing 10 or more rounds of airdrops. There is now many resistance. The main ANN has been deleted twice. The first time it was deleted maybe because of spam, but the second time it was deleted, I couldn’t find any reason at all. , In my opinion, the content of the second ANN thread does not have much spam, maybe there are other reasons?

So this is the 3rd thread already for Privcy? Sorry I just recently joined the campaign, although I am not yet officially accepted, I am concern and interested to know the status of Privcy not only here in bitcointalk but also to social medias, because these have high impact when it comes to introducing the coin to people and attract potential investors.
Ben4real

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:56:01 AM

I hope Privcy makes it to bigger exchanges like Cryptobridge, Coinexchange or Cryptopia.
While Crex24 is a good exchange to begin with, it lacks the volume and exposure needed for a coin to reach out to the masses.
I have trust in this project and I know we can get so many exchange soon when the airdrop phase is finally over and we are more in the development. Just keep up and hodl patiently. There is always a right time for everything.
I agree. all we need to do for now is support every movement of this project so that it can reach many achievements soon.

Exactly! We need to keep calm and hodl for after the AD is over, there will be some serious developments and achievements.

By holding you might get more after the 10th rounds since holders will get paid much more than non-holders
I doubt if PRiVCY could insist on completing 10 or more rounds of airdrops. There is now many resistance. The main ANN has been deleted twice. The first time it was deleted maybe because of spam, but the second time it was deleted, I couldn’t find any reason at all. , In my opinion, the content of the second ANN thread does not have much spam, maybe there are other reasons?

So this is the 3rd thread already for Privcy? Sorry I just recently joined the campaign, although I am not yet officially accepted, I am concern and interested to know the status of Privcy not only here in bitcointalk but also to social medias, because these have high impact when it comes to introducing the coin to people and attract potential investors.

As a matter of fact,  PRIVCY has done well in those areas. Kindly visit #rule thread on the discord channel and scroll down. You will see PRIVCY twitter link, follow it, like and retweet so that your followers can as well be informed about the project. You may as well invite your friends to join the discord channel and do the same. Together we can move this project to a greater height
janjims007

Activity: 181
Merit: 10

Jan

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:03:34 PM

Hope ill be on the list. Done following all the steps. I cant afford to lose on this project Sad

Orias67

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:11:55 PM

My previous post was deleted.  What was the reason ?  Was it because I was carrying the wrong signature ?

I don't think that a post will be deleted just because you carry the wrong signature. Are you sure your message was posted ? Maybe you had a little bug or maybe you broke a rule of Bitcointalk and then a mod can delete your message.
Check your box, sometime you get a PM when one of your post is deleted Wink

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
hous26

Activity: 462
Merit: 115

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:17:38 PM

Can someone verify that my signature is correct?  I have a "wrong signature" status on Discord and I don't want to miss this airdrop.  I changed my signature yesterday but have the same status.
Xio

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:20:38 PM

Can someone verify that my signature is correct?  I have a "wrong signature" status on Discord and I don't want to miss this airdrop.  I changed my signature yesterday but have the same status.
If you have the newest signature from the #signatures then you are good to go, it can take some time for the mods to re-check though.
TheFoes

Activity: 170
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:29:55 PM

fuh.. each week new signature.. done updating.. very fast updating developers and crew of this coin. a great way to keep on moving forward. hope we can see each hodler of this coin will keep on supporting this.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
privcy-manager (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 58
Merit: 24

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:30:02 PM

My previous post was deleted.  What was the reason ?  Was it because I was carrying the wrong signature ?

I don't think that a post will be deleted just because you carry the wrong signature. Are you sure your message was posted ? Maybe you had a little bug or maybe you broke a rule of Bitcointalk and then a mod can delete your message.
Check your box, sometime you get a PM when one of your post is deleted Wink

In the message it said "A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic."  So the deletion didn't come from btctalk.  
I deleted it. We delete useless messages which is off topic in our ANN. Please check rules in discord under #rules channel. We ask newbie account not to spam in our thread to avoid being deleted again..

If you need to contact me, do so on Discord please.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
celjc

Activity: 147
Merit: 12

The TRUTH shall set you free ;-)

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:46:04 PM

It's here! PRiVCY invasion!

For more graphics follow me: https://twitter.com/whitefishdesign

Hello Whitefish, I see you've jumped ship as well. Good to see that you've continued your excellent art work.

Nice to see you here also Jimmybob. Smiley Yeah! for the brighter future! Wink Thank you very much.. As long as I can showcase my artworks. Wink

A lot of members seemed to of jump ship, nice to see alot of familiar names in this project. Love the artwork whitefish

The best artworks & a very Active Member. Great to have you at PRIVCY!
Scholles

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:48:36 PM

I have got the problem with Signature as you, because I keep getting wrong Signature message from the bot. It's tiring why this is the case.
Dhohert

Activity: 104

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:52:16 PM

If you have the newest signature from the #signatures then you are good to go, it can take some time for the mods to re-check though.
Are people expected to change signature from old to new? If I may ask, which is the newest version of the signature?
Trollero

Activity: 49

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:57:09 PM

Are people expected to change signature from old to new? If I may ask, which is the newest version of the signature?
The one on Discord named "Signatures4.txt".
I have changed to this one yesterday and it was the newest there.
Iwillgotothemoon

Activity: 171
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:19:10 PM

As a matter of fact,  PRIVCY has done well in those areas. Kindly visit #rule thread on the discord channel and scroll down. You will see PRIVCY twitter link, follow it, like and retweet so that your followers can as well be informed about the project. You may as well invite your friends to join the discord channel and do the same. Together we can move this project to a greater height
Yes, this is PRiVCY's third thread. The previous two threads have already exceeded 100 pages, but it's a pity that it was deleted.I think this may be PRiVCY has too many participants, so that some moderators have misunderstood that PRiVCY is the spam engine?
But these have already passed, we must cherish the third thread, do not let it be deleted again.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
Ben4real

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:20:50 PM

Hey guys, I hope you have all done your Registration and check your status by using !status (at #bot)  on the PRIVCY discord channel. Kindly join #general incase you are having issues or unable to finish the registration because registration for this round of airdrop is likely to end in the next two and half hours. Wish you all success and error free registration
nonconformist

Activity: 386
Merit: 104

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:25:04 PM

I have got the problem with Signature as you, because I keep getting wrong Signature message from the bot. It's tiring why this is the case.

At first glance there seems to be nothing wrong with your signatures. But the true update is from discord #signatures and download the notepad file there. Copy the sig that corresponds your rank. Believe me there's a difference. Just yesterday we have the same problem. So that's all you have to do. Also change your Avatars, make it the same like me. Your avatars are the old ones. I don't know if it's legit though.

Cryptominia

Activity: 176

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:36:28 PM

I finished doing all the rules for airdrops last tuesday and i keep waiting still now because my status is not yet accepted upon checking it.
Ben4real

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:42:09 PM

I finished doing all the rules for airdrops last tuesday and i keep waiting still now because my status is not yet accepted upon checking it.

I will advise you to join PRIVCY channel on discord, go to #general room and post your complaint there too for instant solutions. Experience members will help you point out your mistakes and provide instantaneous solutions. Try and join the channel now
Javi_Anibarro

Activity: 1526
Merit: 282

tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:44:09 PM

this question has been asked multiple times before.
your status won't change until it(airdrop) starts,or you will see an updated status after the airdrop.
which mean you will know whether you're in or not after distribution.
lastly please avoid this kind of question on thread because it can be considered as a spam and will harm the project instead of improving it.
we have a discord channel to discuss it,use it.
Cryptominia

Activity: 176

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:44:50 PM

I finished doing all the rules for airdrops last tuesday and im so excited to see my status "accepted"but still is not yet accepted. I know that is not easy to check it manually but im hoping my account will update to accepted soon.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 340 »
  Print  

Jump to: