Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 12:14:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 340 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅  (Read 127342 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
privcy-manager (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 58
Merit: 24

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:14:27 PM

SUGGESTION!!!!!!!!!!

Can we please get on DELTA portfolio tracker!

That would be really helpful, I second that notion.
Great to know, I will look into that. Thank you for Suggestion and support.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jimmybob_007

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

Genesis Team™

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 06:16:46 PM

Where can I find the details for the new signature? I used the one on discord and it's out of date. I don't want to be skipped again.

Genesis Network - GENX Payment Ecosystem  ☑ No ICO☑ No Premine☑ Fair Launch
Equihash 192_7 PoW─[ Maturity-Based Masternodes ]─ ANN Twitter Discord Reddit      
GitHub Pools Explorer Infographics ● ────[ ForumExchanges ]──── ●
Minmatt

Activity: 114
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:17:07 PM

Keep this thread nice and clean, I hope this time the thread stays alive..It's a shame that certain people would go dig up old stuff to report.
Moreover, the community is growing at an incredible pace, and the Privcy project is a serious and is gaining more and more supporters each day ! Great community
Minmatt

Activity: 114
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:19:14 PM

Where can I find the details for the new signature? I used the one on discord and it's out of date. I don't want to be skipped again.

Check #signatures on Discord
jimmybob_007

Genesis Team™

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 06:20:18 PM

Check #signatures on Discord

Thank you. Somehow I managed to miss that, good to know that channel exists.

Blockmunch

Activity: 728
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 07:08:53 PM

Over 100 coins on the pool, with more added regularly!
BlockMasters.co (Formally BlockMunch) has added PRIV to it's Multi-Pool!  Only 0.25% Fee's!
We are now a Multi-Pool!  We mine the most profitable coin always, and maximize your return!
Choose your payout style.  We pay out in this coin, BTC, LTC, and any coin we currently have listed on the pool!

You can also use your ASIC's in our SHA256, X11, & Scrypt ports and get paid in this coin or BTC!  Just change the algo and the port number in the example belows!

Example Config is Below for PRIV Pay:
Code:
-a x13 -o stratum+tcp://blockmasters.co:3633 -u PSSdQTUut5ce1hZKLgQhkjc7FYpxHUyPRw -p c=PRIV 

To mine only this coin use mc=PRIV, example below for BTC pay & mining this coin only.  You can also mine this coin and get paid in this coin by using c=PRIV,mc=PRIV as your password.
Code:
-a x13 -o stratum+tcp://blockmasters.co:3633 -u 1JFx3fE462vMsTeYkNK5yvdWeg2wpmxvBD -p c=BTC,mc=PRIV

Example Config Below for BTC Pay
Code:
-a x13 -o stratum+tcp://blockmasters.co:3633 -u 1JFx3fE462vMsTeYkNK5yvdWeg2wpmxvBD -p c=BTC 

Example Config Below for LTC Pay
Code:
-a x13 -o stratum+tcp://blockmasters.co:3633 -u LRgQk63NRnJQ8PBTU8yyHAm5aGfNjzhMZu -p c=LTC 
Block Explorer Link:
Code:
blockmasters.co/explorer/PRIV

Peer List:
Code:
blockmasters.co/explorer/peers?id=3208

BlockMasters.Co Discord Link: https://discord.gg/RNnVAB4

BlockMasters.Co BitcoinTalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2362982.0

Welcome to BlockMasters!

BlockMasters.co - Auto-Exchange Multi Pool! | Pool Discord: https://discord.gg/RNnVAB4 | Pool bitcointalk forum: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2362982.0 | Pool twitter: https://twitter.com/BlockMunchClub
webwakko

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

It's all about the cryptocoins

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 07:13:00 PM

Is there already some info or direction on which partners will be talked to in a further stage of the project?
In what direction will the project move when it comes to partnerships? Is there a target for a specific industry/sector/public?

I must say that the way things are managed by the team is way better than previous so called "anonymity, security & privacy" coins out there, who claim to do all this, but in the end just aim at marketing and selling their own merchandise... Without even coming up with actual new tech... as they also claimed to have...

Finaly there's a honest project which does not make false claims or putting hopes up at the start, but is fair & open from the start !

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
DeeCryptt

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:29:14 PM

Am glad this new ann thread is striving. Am always excited when i enter the discord community, thers really alot going on there. I don't like it when people get rude or call this project scam just because they can't follow the simple rules. PRiVCY is a one of its kind and the growth is impressive. Lets all throw our support in the continous growth of PRiV.
randomduck

Activity: 47

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:40:40 PM

Am glad this new ann thread is striving. Am always excited when i enter the discord community, thers really alot going on there. I don't like it when people get rude or call this project scam just because they can't follow the simple rules. PRiVCY is a one of its kind and the growth is impressive. Lets all throw our support in the continous growth of PRiV.

I guess you could say the lats thread was thriving too, but just ended up getting filled with spam. I think it will take a few weeks before the mods are able to set up some effective rules that ensure people are making healthy contributions to the project as well as not spam posting in the threads. Its just all about the balance. Third time's a charm I guess!
privcy-manager (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:58:53 PM

SUGGESTION!!!!!!!!!!

Can we please get on DELTA portfolio tracker!

That would be really helpful, I second that notion.
Great to know, I will look into that. Thank you for Suggestion and support.
I just found out we are listed on DELTA portfolio tracker. I never use apps like that, so sorry I missed it.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Airdropmya

Activity: 36
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:09:41 PM

Is there already some info or direction on which partners will be talked to in a further stage of the project?
In what direction will the project move when it comes to partnerships? Is there a target for a specific industry/sector/public?

I must say that the way things are managed by the team is way better than previous so called "anonymity, security & privacy" coins out there, who claim to do all this, but in the end just aim at marketing and selling their own merchandise... Without even coming up with actual new tech... as they also claimed to have...

Finaly there's a honest project which does not make false claims or putting hopes up at the start, but is fair & open from the start !

By simply being a privacy coin, the coin itself has found a purpose, which is anonymous and secure transfer of value.
Now we're just at the beginning and according to the roadmap we should have the whitepaper finalized in Q3 2018. From there we'll hopefully have more details about the future of the project.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
jimmybob_007

Genesis Team™

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 08:34:35 PM

Does anyone know when stealth addresses will be added to this wallet? I don't see how you can create one in this wallet. Thanks.

Yes, stealth addresses would be a welcome addition. Hopefully it's on the not too distant roadmap Smiley

privcy-manager (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:37:23 PM

Does anyone know when stealth addresses will be added to this wallet? I don't see how you can create one in this wallet. Thanks.

Yes, stealth addresses would be a welcome addition. Hopefully it's on the not too distant roadmap Smiley
Guys, Stealth Addresses already added to wallets.

Deadprospector

Activity: 215
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:51:48 PM

I'm loving the giveaways and competitions at the moment, got 20 PRiVCY coins from just buying PRiVCY coins.
Hell Yeah, ended up 2nd place, it will add to my passive income at the end of the day.
There are heaps more giveaways and prizes, just need to be quick and keep an eye out, your fault if you don't check it out.
PceeSelfmade

Activity: 71

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:07:24 PM

Glad we're back.  I see lots of promising Potentials embedded in this project
JTTech

Activity: 227
Merit: 26

PRiVCYM4tters🕵🔐PRiVCY MOD🕵

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 10:17:08 PM

Quick update for everybody::

We are live at work checking over everybodies last check.

We have a couple hours of work to go yet, but we should be done with checks soon!

Good luck to all participants, hopefully you followed the #rules correctly!!

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
SibiHH

Activity: 68

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:59:52 PM

Just stumbled over the new signature, guess that was the last bit I’ve missed.
Keep up the good work checking all these applications, really hope you’re effort is leading to a ‘clean’ community with fair distribution.
Cryptominia

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:48:36 PM

Is it possible to receive a airdrops even your status is still not accepted.I really don't know why i'm not still accepted after completing all the instructions and rules from airdrops.
It says it is manually checking and i hope they can check mine.
Happy Airdrops everyone!!!
Testing Crypto

Activity: 614
Merit: 506

Applications

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:49:28 PM
Last edit: June 23, 2018, 03:08:45 PM by Testing Crypto

Quick update for everybody::

We are live at work checking over everybodies last check.

We have a couple hours of work to go yet, but we should be done with checks soon!

Good luck to all participants, hopefully you followed the #rules correctly!!

Almost missed the rule on the one Twitter post from this week, status showed accepted last night && just now checked to find a Not Active Status Undecided Also keeping up with the 3 new threads sure made it interesting, makes one have to keep watching closely && not miss any steps (what a way to trap the marketing signatures of users each week, unaccepted probably account for more advertisement then the accecpted ) Grin

// just noticed my previous post from the other threads are gone also (they didn't just lock it, they deleted it all toghether?), had some testing info from the AppImage via Linux && the first air drop  Huh

ZwNpPhVYrSrPMS71GLc7TEnbqA9VSZopGn // Gift5YapqsZqSTW8T4S3sCU4sngCkvh4ba // 3Gwc4KzVtuJ9ADnuqzF7XRhSaaE7HkBWpr // 1PAGEHrN62tgUHncGWbbhKe9jhZGXsxFC4
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi {SAT OS hi}
Jroa14

Activity: 68

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:51:48 PM

Is it possible to receive a airdrops even your status is still not accepted.I really don't know why i'm not still accepted after completing all the instructions and rules from airdrops.
It says it is manually checking and i hope they can check mine.
Happy Airdrops everyone!!!
You will be accepted for airdrop later and our mods still on checking right now so be patient  Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 340 »
  Print  

Jump to: