Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:34:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 340 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅  (Read 127342 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
yusbeelly

Activity: 47
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:06:42 AM

Is it possible to receive a airdrops even your status is still not accepted.I really don't know why i'm not still accepted after completing all the instructions and rules from airdrops.
It says it is manually checking and i hope they can check mine.
Happy Airdrops everyone!!!
You will be accepted for airdrop later and our mods still on checking right now so be patient  Wink
Hello guys, how are you? I am new in this world, until today I have created this account, I do not know much about this, however, the project catches my attention. according to the rules, I can not participate in the airdrops, but I want to participate in some way, that's why I'm going to join the discord to know more about the project.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JTTech

Activity: 227
Merit: 26

PRiVCYM4tters🕵🔐PRiVCY MOD🕵

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 12:15:32 AM

Is it possible to receive a airdrops even your status is still not accepted.I really don't know why i'm not still accepted after completing all the instructions and rules from airdrops.
You will be accepted for airdrop later and our mods still on checking right now so be patient  Wink

Yes we still have a bunch to go... statuses will all change tomorrow morning...

Then you will either get the airdrop...

Or not get the airdrop Wink

It all depends ON YOU.

If you've been an active member of the community, via discord and here... kept up on all current #rules and everything.... you will get your drop.

If you haven't been active in discord... missed a step or a rule or anything, then sadly you will not.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
JTTech

Activity: 227
Merit: 26

PRiVCYM4tters🕵🔐PRiVCY MOD🕵

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 12:36:14 AM

Does anyone know when stealth addresses will be added to this wallet? I don't see how you can create one in this wallet. Thanks.

Yes, stealth addresses would be a welcome addition. Hopefully it's on the not too distant roadmap Smiley
Guys, Stealth Addresses already added to wallets.
Okay. I see it now. I missed the stealth address check box. Thanks!

Does anyone know when stealth addresses will be added to this wallet? I don't see how you can create one in this wallet. Thanks.

Yes, stealth addresses would be a welcome addition. Hopefully it's on the not too distant roadmap Smiley

Yes guys, stealth addresses have been active and working tested 100% perfectly since day one.
I tested them personally as you can see in an image below.

To create a stealth receving address, all you need to do is go to Receive Coins, then click New Address.

When you make the Label for the address, Check the BOX that says Stealth Address

This will create a very long address starting with the letter s.

When you receive coins at this address it creates a new completely random QT address with the Stealth Address as its label, so its like the coins went to some unknown person.

Here is an example of tests I sent and received to myself of stealth addresses. The coins were sent to a stealth address but it creates a random QT address with that particular stealth address label:

Aka any payments sent to or from a stealth address are untraceable Wink

Hides the sender/receiver completely with stealth address use. Combined with TOR untraceable IP is a win!

Nobody can tell who they really came from, or where they really went Smiley

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Cryptominia

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:45:48 AM

Thanks!! Lets wait and see .I also active in discord and also i updated my signature here .
drixty

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:56:48 AM
Last edit: June 23, 2018, 01:21:35 AM by drixty

Thanks!! Lets wait and see .I also active in discord and also i updated my signature here .
Dont worry if you follow all the rules. Then you will be good here.
ostrogoto2012

Activity: 1134
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:33:01 AM

follow all the rules , thanks

██████████
                   ████████████
                 ██████████████
               ████████████████
             ██████████████████
██████████           ██████████          ██████████
██████████           █████████           ██████████
██████████           ███████     ██████████████████
██████████████████████████     ████████████████████
████████████████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████████████████     ████████████████████████
████████████████████     ██████████████████████████
██████████████████     ███████           ██████████
██████████           █████████           ██████████
██████████          ██████████           ██████████
                    ██████████████████
                    ████████████████
                    ██████████████
                    ████████████
                    ██████████
.PrimeDAO - An Adoption Engine for Open Finance.
Alakdan

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:36:14 AM

Quick update for everybody::

We are live at work checking over everybodies last check.

We have a couple hours of work to go yet, but we should be done with checks soon!

Good luck to all participants, hopefully you followed the #rules correctly!!
Thanks for the update sir. We will keep up always.
sacombank

Activity: 357

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:01:35 AM

I don't think you will receive airdrop if you are not accept , bot and mod  will check every person before airdrop start.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux[/
enzo17

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:12:37 AM

I have a question. My rank here in bct is still newbie. Do I still need to have at least 28+ activity posts to be eligible for the airdrop? Because I have read some post here and on discord that the 28+ activity post is only applicable for the participants who have joined on the AD1 and AD2. And that the 28+ activity posts will be implemented on the 5th airdrop.

Yes mate. You still have to do 28 activity for the newbie rank. It is stated in the #rules in discord channel.

New registrations to our airdrop need to have BitcoinTalk accounts registered before 1st of June 2018 and activity 28+ points.

Members who already participated in AD1 or AD2 need to have 28+ activity from AD5.

So it means that if you participated in ad1 or ad2 starting AD5 you need to have at least 28+ activity in order to participate.

enzo17

Merit: 103

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:17:08 AM

No, my friend. You need your status to be accepted to participate for the airdrop. Just wait for a moment while

they are manually checking it and I think it is still going on. Good luck friend! Happy 3rd Airdrop day to all!

I hope all participants get the same reward Smiley

vcxv

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:01:14 AM

3rd airdrop distribution will startr on 23rd or the period will start
vcxv

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:01:50 AM

Is this a new coin or just a new ANN thread? I cann not see much posts here  Huh
phuongden

Activity: 95

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:04:14 AM

3rd airdrop distribution will startr on 23rd or the period will start

16:00 UTC 06/23/2018 will start.
Follow rules and everything is fine.
Have a nice day and good luck guy
lynnachaean

Activity: 76
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:10:52 AM

Is this a new coin or just a new ANN thread? I cann not see much posts here  Huh
It is the same PRiVCY coin launched a few weeks ago but new thread because the first 2 were deleted. No worries because all information about the project is here.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
hous26

Merit: 115

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:14:55 AM

How is everyone staking?  The staking rewards seems like I'm getting a little less than expected given my weight.
Benezim

Activity: 420
Merit: 142

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 03:56:43 AM

I have a question. My rank here in bct is still newbie. Do I still need to have at least 28+ activity posts to be eligible for the airdrop? Because I have read some post here and on discord that the 28+ activity post is only applicable for the participants who have joined on the AD1 and AD2. And that the 28+ activity posts will be implemented on the 5th airdrop.

Yes mate. You still have to do 28 activity for the newbie rank. It is stated in the #rules in discord channel.

New registrations to our airdrop need to have BitcoinTalk accounts registered before 1st of June 2018 and activity 28+ points.

Members who already participated in AD1 or AD2 need to have 28+ activity from AD5.

So it means that if you participated in ad1 or ad2 starting AD5 you need to have at least 28+ activity in order to participate.

So for first time users who are receiving airdop for 3rd one should have 28 activity?

Yes, everyone needs at least 28 activity on here to qualify for the airdrop. Not per week, but rather overall (the stats appearing right under your name when you post here).

Yours looks ok, if you meet all other criteria (discord, Twitter, signature), you should be fine.
Andrea_rot76

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:36:14 AM

Where can I find the details for the new signature? I used the one on discord and it's out of date. I don't want to be skipped again.

Hi , please join the discord channel and go in #rules channel (https://discord.gg/E9kXDns) you could find all the info required (based on your status, newbie, ... )
then go in Bitcointalk profile ==> Forum Profile Informations  and set the Signature as required.

Enjoy PRiVCY !
The_Money_Manager

Activity: 215
Merit: 5

Helios - Parallel blockchain + smart contracts

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 05:43:49 AM

Good Morning PRiVCY Community!

Well it's bee a long and grueling 12 hours but we checked and re-checked everyone. I'm happy to say AD3 is in the books, now I hope you all are ready to receive your rewards tomorrow! Be sure to thank your team as everyone has been working around the clock for you all. I also want to thank the community, I see more and more of you stepping up to the plate and helping out wherever needed and that is AWESOME! Keep up the great work as I know you all can.

"Coming together is a beginning. Keeping together is progress. Working together is success." --Henry Ford

★ HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]
✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes]✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop]✈✈✈
fairy_fries

Activity: 357

CRYPTO ENTHUSIAST : Airdrop & Bounty Hunter

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 05:59:28 AM

Hi everyone , is this the thread for the AD , will you update it for the form or post another one for that? It's my first to join here but I'm always looking for an update on discord.

Will you have your form here?
mistercron73

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:35:10 AM

You can now mine Privacy and more than 200 coins at new autoexchange mining pool Zergpool.com at 0.5% fee now. Please use following commands for different mining options

Option 1 Auto coin switch by profitability within algorithm with payment to wallet
Code:
 -o stratum+tcp://x13.mine.zergpool.com:3633 -u <YOURBTCWALLET> -p c=BTC 

Option 2 Direct coin mining to coin wallet
Code:
 -o stratum+tcp://x13.mine.zergpool.com:3633 -u <YOURPRIVWALLET> -p c=PRIV,mc=PRIV

Option 3 Direct coin mining with autoexchange to specified coin wallet
Code:
 -o stratum+tcp://x13.mine.zergpool.com:3633 -u <YOURBTCWALLET> -p c=BTC,mc=PRIV

Please note mc stands for mining coin symbol, c stand for payout coin symbol

Happy mining,
 cheers pinpin

The privcy mining is more profitable with nvidia or amd ? Thanks Smiley .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 340 »
  Print  

Jump to: