Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:13:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 340 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅  (Read 127340 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Ben4real

Activity: 207
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:57:06 PM

I just got into discord and I'll join the airdroop soon. I hope that in the next 2 weeks, the community grows more and more, has never seen a community so lively for a long time.

Yeah dude, PRIVCY community is very lively particularly the #general on discord channel. At the same time, it is very easy to miss the airdrop. I will encourage to always read #rules, #announcements and retweet all their tweet on twitter. Most importantly, you need to be always active on the channel. #Success

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ben4real

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:59:25 PM

Download privcy.conf  and paste it on privcy folder in appdata and restart wallet .     https://discord.gg/jemMdx   Here you can help.

Where do I download it? I checked the website https://www.privcy.io/, it has something called conf gen, but it's too confusing for me.

You are advised to join discord channel and go to #wallet-help to seek further assistance if you still find it difficult to connect your wallet
BTCdoaA

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:02:55 PM

Prepare your wallet the 3rd Airdrop is coming!

Unfortunately i missed 3rd airdrop round due to status change to (BTCdoaa#7492 you are currently Not Active for airdrops) . My question is how Admins calculate weekly activities for us ? based on what (Discord or Bitcointalk) ? if discord i was so helpful in voting several times last week (shardex ,next.exchange ) and other mission require teamwork ! or just want us to show up and chat with hi ,hello ...etc . really we need to build community to do perfect job not only chatting in discord (hi,Hello) .
Still i am looking for answer for old repeated Q : why not to create our forum instead of discord & bitcointalk ?

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
art3dsm

Activity: 287
Merit: 114

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:03:56 PM

Download privcy.conf  and paste it on privcy folder in appdata and restart wallet .     https://discord.gg/jemMdx   Here you can help.

Where do I download it? I checked the website https://www.privcy.io/, it has something called conf gen, but it's too confusing for me.

Create new text document, and paste this list of addnode:
addnode=otwsvate4vvogbrt.onion:17770
addnode=nufiijzpo7ac2k6u.onion:17770
addnode=zy5dau7noitcshkg.onion:17770
addnode=7vbf6fbywebotmjg.onion:17770
addnode=l6eodz67libredh2.onion:17770
addnode=4rbqn452bfivruzq.onion:17770
addnode=jxuyemkmowu5of7x.onion:17770
addnode=dqhy7pxpjogxv2ky.onion:17770
addnode=hkwhoyy3zqldha7k.onion:17770
addnode=ax75nysx3cy3mtvy.onion:17770
And File - Save as - privcy.conf  after copy file and paste in privcy folder in %appdata%.
Omnipotent1

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:36:18 PM

Create new text document, and paste this list of addnode:
addnode=otwsvate4vvogbrt.onion:17770
addnode=nufiijzpo7ac2k6u.onion:17770
addnode=zy5dau7noitcshkg.onion:17770
addnode=7vbf6fbywebotmjg.onion:17770
addnode=l6eodz67libredh2.onion:17770
addnode=4rbqn452bfivruzq.onion:17770
addnode=jxuyemkmowu5of7x.onion:17770
addnode=dqhy7pxpjogxv2ky.onion:17770
addnode=hkwhoyy3zqldha7k.onion:17770
addnode=ax75nysx3cy3mtvy.onion:17770
And File - Save as - privcy.conf  after copy file and paste in privcy folder in %appdata%.

Thanks for the nodes. Unfortunately it didn't work. I think it might be my firewall settings. I'm going to try on another computer.
privcy-manager (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 58
Merit: 24

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:41:46 PM

im going to report to moderator to delete thread if u  delete my post again if you will do it again i will lunch a scam accusation against you. i will inform my group of members also  in telegram medium , facebook, twitter  . all over
Date Registered:    June 12, 2018, 04:05:13 PM

Rules are rules You have to be registered before 1st of June.
You can do whatever you want, it's your right.

If you truly believe we hold 855 accounts (total airdrop participants), I hope you will get professional help.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
JTTech

Activity: 227
Merit: 26

PRiVCYM4tters🕵🔐PRiVCY MOD🕵

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 07:43:27 PM

3rd Airdrop has been distributed to 855 participants!
Congratulations!
Another 550 000 PRiV distributed!

Next airdrop will be on 30th of June @ 16:00 UTC, cut off for NEW registrations is on 29nd of June @ 16:00 UTC

Each registered participant has received 637.8660481 PRiV, 11 moderators & web dev & special dev have received 956.7990722 PRiV each. Support team (3) have received 797.3325602 PRiV each.

Transactions of this airdrop can be viewed in this report:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PFT2DInkk3Hmsr6PBPPJodLnfMdQjYpFTFh7QsOZNpI/edit?usp=sharing

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
privcy-manager (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:46:29 PM

admin's and mod's are scammers  they ban the account without reasons's
they are doing deliberately scam and ban the account for the people .  how can investor's can buy this coin  if they are ban the accounts  they are scamming the people
im going to report to moderator to delete thread if u  delete my post again if you will do it again i will lunch a scam accusation against you. i will inform my group of members also  in telegram medium , facebook, twitter  . all over

Please stop spamming. No copy/paste messages!
Tell us something good.

All copy/paste post deleted and we don't care what you gonna launch. As long as it's not missile Cheesy

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Ben4real

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:54:20 PM
Last edit: June 23, 2018, 09:03:03 PM by Ben4real

they are doing deliberately scam and ban the account for the people .  how can investor's can buy this coin  if they are ban the accounts  they are scamming the people

Hey guy, kindly go to #bot and use the command !status to know the reason why you missed the airdrop. Admins don't banned account without stating the reason. I will encourage you to follow all the rule and check announcement and pinned message on discord daily. In addition, you need to be active on the channel to gain more experience pony and rank up. Cheers
llyfee4u

Activity: 444
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 08:01:20 PM

admin's and mod's are scammers  they ban the account without reasons's
they are doing deliberately scam and ban the account for the people .  how can investor's can buy this coin  if they are ban the accounts  they are scamming the people
im going to report to moderator to delete thread if u  delete my post again if you will do it again i will lunch a scam accusation against you. i will inform my group of members also  in telegram medium , facebook, twitter  . all over

Is it any suprise that this is another newbie account crying foul haven been caught trying to cheat what is a free, fair and most importantly transparent airdrop campaign.  So far in every round of airdrop, over 700 people have received coins.  Surely, there is a reason why you were banned, skipped or denied the airdrop. 
Alleging scam here and there will not resolve the situation you find yourself.   I'd like to believe that the esteemed moderators here at BCT, will not simply take action purely on a one sided accusation.  Infact, if it should be required, we would invite BCT mods to come have a look at the discord channel to see how things work, indeed how transparent everything is with PRiVCY.   

That you got caught attempting to scam a project is not reason to cry foul.   
JamesR1

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:01:38 PM

3rd Airdrop has been distributed to 855 participants!
Congratulations!
Another 550 000 PRiV distributed!

Next airdrop will be on 30th of June @ 16:00 UTC, cut off for NEW registrations is on 29nd of June @ 16:00 UTC

Each registered participant has received 637.8660481 PRiV, 11 moderators & web dev & special dev have received 956.7990722 PRiV each. Support team (3) have received 797.3325602 PRiV each.

Transactions of this airdrop can be viewed in this report:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PFT2DInkk3Hmsr6PBPPJodLnfMdQjYpFTFh7QsOZNpI/edit?usp=sharing
797.3325602 PRiV received successfully , number of registered participant increased than 2nd round with less reward which is healthy for the project to be globally adopted .Thank you

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
privcy-manager (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:01:45 PM

Hey guy, kindly go to #bot and use the command !status to know the reason why you missed the airdrop. Admins don't banned account without stating the reason. I will encourage you to follow all the rule and check announcement and pinned message on discord daily. In addition, you need to be very active on the channel to gain more experience pony and rank up. Cheers
Correction:
We don't need you to be very active on Discord channel. Just some activity to harden up work for multiple account holders. As experience showed one person can hold 40 accounts, and if you look close, you will see his BOT working pretty well in that field.

domasal

Activity: 101

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:03:46 PM

Airdrop received, thanks for sharing all those lovely privcy coins Grin Keep checking and following the rules guys, you don't want to miss it!
CryptoNinja11

Activity: 410

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 08:14:32 PM

Don't waste your time with this garbage. Twice they have told me I was approved for airdrop and twice, no airdrop.
privcy-manager (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:21:50 PM

Don't waste your time with this garbage. Twice they have told me I was approved for airdrop and twice, no airdrop.
What are you talking about? You are not even in system. The newest I can find:

CryptoNinja.co - 06/06/2018
!Status
PRiVCY BotBOT - 06/06/2018
CryptoNinja.co#0994 you are currently Not Accepted for airdrops.

So whoever told you are accepted, could be only yourself.

CryptoNinja11

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 08:25:37 PM

!Status

I left your discord earlier today. Your bot and your mods told me last week I was approved for airdrop. Just like the week before. I jumped through your hoops, did not get airdrop, twice. There will not be a third time.

If you are claiming I havent been there since the 6th of June, you are a liar. This all reeks of a scam. I suggest everyone stay away.
privcy-manager (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:30:43 PM

!Status

I left your discord. Your bot and your mods told me last week I was approved for airdrop. Just like the week before. I jumped through your hoops, did not get airdrop, twice. There will not be a third time.
There is no record of Bot display status Accepted. If you wan to get to the bottom of this, please PM me with Mods names, I'm sure they will remember.

CryptoNinja11

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 08:32:04 PM

!Status

I left your discord. Your bot and your mods told me last week I was approved for airdrop. Just like the week before. I jumped through your hoops, did not get airdrop, twice. There will not be a third time.
There is no record of Bot display status Accepted. If you wan to get to the bottom of this, please PM me with Mods names, I'm sure they will remember.

You are a liar. I'm not wasting anymore time with you.
privcy-manager (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:37:11 PM

!Status

You are a liar. I'm not wasting anymore time with you.

Please don't waste your precious time.

OK. I see it now in another room:

Last status:

CryptoNinja.co - Yesterday at 5:24 AM
!Status
PRiVCY BotBOT - Yesterday at 5:24 AM
CryptoNinja.co#0994 you are currently Accepted for airdrops.

CryptoNinja.co - Today at 10:01 PM
!Status
PRiVCY BotBOT - Today at 10:01 PM
CryptoNinja.co#0994 you are currently Not Active for airdrops.

Why Not Active you ask? I'm glad you asked

PRiVCY BotBOT - Today at 10:03 PM
CryptoNinja.co#0994
$PRiVCY Points
Rank
Experience Points

Level
0 Reputations

Time freak

Activity: 171

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:37:55 PM

there's too many participants (855 of them, including myself) that will prove you wrong and just bcos you're not active enough to always read the rules and fellow every steps required of to be approved for the AD3 doesn't give the right to say whatever you like, if only you would have talked to one of the Mods or Customer support I believe they would have tried to help and look your case but no you feel it's best to bad mouth the project hoping to get what exactly?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 340 »
  Print  

Jump to: