Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:40:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 340 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅  (Read 127342 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
CryptoNinja11

Activity: 410
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 08:42:47 PM

Don't waste your time with this garbage. Twice they have told me I was approved for airdrop and twice, no airdrop.
there's too many participants (855 of them, including myself) that will prove you wrong and just bcos you're not active enough to always read the rules and fellow every steps required of to be approved for the AD3 doesn't give the right to say whatever you like, if only you would have talked to one of the Mods or Customer support I believe they would have tried to help and look your case but no you feel it's best to bad mouth the project hoping to get what exactly?

I am hoping to save other people from wasting their time with this. I don't believe 855 really got the airdrop. I don't believe anything you guys say anymore.

P.S. Also didn't get my bounty reward.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
privcy-manager (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 58
Merit: 24

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:44:29 PM

Don't waste your time with this garbage. Twice they have told me I was approved for airdrop and twice, no airdrop.
there's too many participants (855 of them, including myself) that will prove you wrong and just bcos you're not active enough to always read the rules and fellow every steps required of to be approved for the AD3 doesn't give the right to say whatever you like, if only you would have talked to one of the Mods or Customer support I believe they would have tried to help and look your case but no you feel it's best to bad mouth the project hoping to get what exactly?

I am hoping to save other people from wasting their time with this. I don't believe 855 really got the airdrop. I don't believe anything you guys say anymore.
You can check each and every 855 wallet transaction by TX, which is given after each airdrop.

P.S. What bounty? Did you DM MODs about it?
P.S. P.S. What else Sir?

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Time freak

Activity: 171
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:51:46 PM

look dude no know is asking to believe anyone I for one is one of the participants who got the AD and so many others like myself got their as well so you saying all these won't do you any good if only you're this active the way you are right now all through I'm sure you'd have more than 2 Experience you got even with claiming your Privcy point daily you'd have more than 2 Experience so please stop being a cry baby and blame yourself 😂😂
Bitman73

Activity: 39

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:01:45 PM

This is a very decent airdrop, can confirm I was one of the 855 today. They don't just give it away you have to follow the rules carefully.

One of the rules is to be active on discord, you literally have 2 XP according to those stats so don't even qualify.

As far as I can tell 'approved' for airdrop doesn't mean you'll get the airdrop if you are not active.
allthebitandbobs

Activity: 1162
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:07:03 PM

Arrghhh i missed the airdrop  Cry .Friday the bot told me everything was okay .I guessing they did a manual check and i missed something .Hopefully u guys will open a telegram as well discord does not work that great on my computer
SonofaBitcoin
Copper Member

Activity: 94

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:11:53 PM

I received my airdrop today and am happy to see 637.8660481 PRIV plus another 2 PRIV for a bounty in my PRiVCY wallet. Now, we must work harder this week to spread the word.

Genesisnetwork.io │ P2P Payment Ecosystem │ POW-MNs
Solution for businesses & e-commerce
Fair Launch │ Airdrops & Bounties
Ben4real

Activity: 207

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:13:55 PM

You are very funny, you got just 2 experience points and you are claiming that you met all the rules. Please stop spamming this precious thread and find something to do if you can't adhere strictly to the rules.
By the way,  I expected you to ask about what you need to do to increase your experience points before jumping into conclusion
Ben4real

Activity: 207

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:21:46 PM

Arrghhh i missed the airdrop  Cry .Friday the bot told me everything was okay .I guessing they did a manual check and i missed something .Hopefully u guys will open a telegram as well discord does not work that great on my computer

Oh! Sorry for that, I guess the team decided not to use telegram so as to avoid spammers. there are still 17 ADs. So,  try and look for other means to access discord
jugger1028

Activity: 213
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 09:24:06 PM

I can confirm receiving my airdrop, stop being a sour jackass just cuz ya fucked up and couldn't follow instructions. Also, price has held pretty well after the airdrop so not much dumping.

Check out Trezarcoin @ Trezarcoin.com, book +VIP hotel stays with -20% discounts from Expedia by using $TZC to Pay, TrezarTravels.com to learn more!
Robrunzen

Activity: 50

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:49:56 PM

Today received AD3. Really happy with it.
Also always received the bounty’s I have joined.

Key is: always check the rules/ anouncement after each AD on Discord and be active.

Many thanks

Cheers,
R
JTTech

Activity: 227
Merit: 26

PRiVCYM4tters🕵🔐PRiVCY MOD🕵

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 10:05:48 PM

The only one wasting any time is yourself, posting on all day about how you were "accepted."

Ive gone through all the logs in the chat, your existence there has been next to Nil, and the bot never said you were Accepted.

No mod has EVER told anybody anything different than what the bot says. No mod has the power to say "your accepted," if the bot says otherwise.

Your stories and lies make you look like a fool, and promoting your website makes your website look like a joke now too. Hope you understand that, marketing 101.
Your advertising your "new website" or whatever the hell it is(did not even bother looking because I do not care), but your posting like a whiney child full out lying and crying. Do you realize what that looks like on you and your "website?"

You say you dont believe 855 got the airdrop:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PFT2DInkk3Hmsr6PBPPJodLnfMdQjYpFTFh7QsOZNpI/edit?usp=sharing

There is TX's for every wallet that got sent coins.

Again the only one wasting any time is yourself, go waste it with your new website.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Minmatt

Activity: 114

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:25:53 PM

You can now mine Privacy and more than 200 coins at new autoexchange mining pool Zergpool.com at 0.5% fee now. Please use following commands for different mining options

Option 1 Auto coin switch by profitability within algorithm with payment to wallet
Code:
 -o stratum+tcp://x13.mine.zergpool.com:3633 -u <YOURBTCWALLET> -p c=BTC 

Option 2 Direct coin mining to coin wallet
Code:
 -o stratum+tcp://x13.mine.zergpool.com:3633 -u <YOURPRIVWALLET> -p c=PRIV,mc=PRIV

Option 3 Direct coin mining with autoexchange to specified coin wallet
Code:
 -o stratum+tcp://x13.mine.zergpool.com:3633 -u <YOURBTCWALLET> -p c=BTC,mc=PRIV

Please note mc stands for mining coin symbol, c stand for payout coin symbol

Happy mining,
 cheers pinpin

Good and usefull post ! But i have one question, PRIV mining its more profitable with AMD or Nvidia (i have some 1050 TI / 1060)
Thanks !
jugger1028

Activity: 213

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 10:49:27 PM

You can now mine Privacy and more than 200 coins at new autoexchange mining pool Zergpool.com at 0.5% fee now. Please use following commands for different mining options

Option 1 Auto coin switch by profitability within algorithm with payment to wallet
Code:
 -o stratum+tcp://x13.mine.zergpool.com:3633 -u <YOURBTCWALLET> -p c=BTC 

Option 2 Direct coin mining to coin wallet
Code:
 -o stratum+tcp://x13.mine.zergpool.com:3633 -u <YOURPRIVWALLET> -p c=PRIV,mc=PRIV

Option 3 Direct coin mining with autoexchange to specified coin wallet
Code:
 -o stratum+tcp://x13.mine.zergpool.com:3633 -u <YOURBTCWALLET> -p c=BTC,mc=PRIV

Please note mc stands for mining coin symbol, c stand for payout coin symbol

Happy mining,
 cheers pinpin

Good and usefull post ! But i have one question, PRIV mining its more profitable with AMD or Nvidia (i have some 1050 TI / 1060)
Thanks !

You don't mine Priv with GPU, only ASICs are going to make you any money since the algo has ASICs.

Check out Trezarcoin @ Trezarcoin.com, book +VIP hotel stays with -20% discounts from Expedia by using $TZC to Pay, TrezarTravels.com to learn more!
y6uBaKa

Activity: 261
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:41:12 AM

I missed 1st and 2nd airdrops. But I hope that I was Accepted in3rd phase.
migz

Activity: 143
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:49:17 AM

Glad to received my coins from Airdrop #3. Thanks!

Looking forward to AD4.

Have no fear, miGz is here.
Jjunpat

Activity: 180

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:59:36 AM

Thank you PRiVCY I got my AD3 PRiV. There is still coming 17th airdrop so many of you can still have chance to get participated for the coming Airdrop4 just make sure that you can register completely before the cutoff time on June 29. Check out soon the #announcements and #rules section for the Airdrop4 of PRiVCY.
JTTech

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 01:26:30 AM
Last edit: June 24, 2018, 01:50:30 AM by JTTech

As you all know... we do have giveaways we often do through out the week, not only just the #double-airdrop... we host many giveaways.

Starting this week...

Be on the look out for even more random EXTRA giveaways hosted by the moderators.

All week long as a mod team we will randomly post some type of one winner giveaway, or perhaps reward a certain member a bit of PRiV for being a helpful member/great addition to the community..etc

Today I hosted the first one and the winner goes to Mr. Yoso aka "popkiko" on the forums here.

The task was to create an image and tweet similar to our official airdrop tweet today for the reward of 10 PRiV

Our Official Tweet & Image: https://twitter.com/PRiVCY_COIN/status/1010603711712976901

Here is his image and tweet:

https://twitter.com/Mr_Yoso_14/status/1010664536032989184

He did such an amazing job, when I said to create an image "Like our current tweet", at first glance I had thought he had just edited our image!

Congratulations to Mr. YoSo and your beautiful image and tweet.

Everyone should like and retweet BOTH statuses if they havent yet!

Feel free to make images and tweets of your own too!

If you cant make images, use any in the #theme-giveaway section.

Yes its great to retweet ALL Official PRiVCY tweets... but we should be making our own tweets too! Spread the word!

The more people know about PRiVCY the higher our price will go!

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
sacombank

Activity: 357
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:01:56 AM

The first congratulations guys  received this week .

The second i think the bot have a  problem because i didn't receive anything this week,  i checked my status still ok and now i missed retweet, i keep following this project ,i hope nobody like me although ,i  always check my status everyday to sure  my status is ok ,thank you so much

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux[/
JTTech

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 02:22:20 AM

The first congratulations guys  received this week .

The second i think the bot have a  problem because i didn't receive anything this week,  i checked my status still ok and now i missed retweet, i keep following this project ,i hope nobody like me although ,i  always check my status everyday to sure  my status is ok ,thank you so much

Yeah just looking at your profile mate it looks like you didnt tweet any official tweet between the 16th and 23rd(today.)  

I noticed you now retweeted the Mr. YoSo tweet but just a heads up that one isnt "official"...

Need to make sure you tweet at least one of our OFFICIAL tweets every week.

Oh, why now i know this? This is a really awesome project. May be i'm late Sad

If your just signing up now... I dont mean to be the bearer of bad news, we initially allowed all newbie accounts.

For NEW registrants we require a minimum of 28 activity on the forums here.

Next week for AD5 we will require ALL MEMBERS to have a minimum of 28 activity.

Perioidically throughout the airdrop.... I would expect that number to raise Wink

Maxfieldr

Activity: 185

Crypto_Pugz

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:53:37 AM

PRiVCY is doing great things! There airdrop rules are above all other pump and dump airdrop schemes! This is going to go places! I’m excited!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 340 »
  Print  

Jump to: