Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:24:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 340 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅  (Read 127342 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
noorammak

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:34:39 PM

The project is very interesting, I noticed potential from you, I will participate in Airdrop.
Wish you always hold faith from us.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Master_dandosha

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

IF YOU Enjoy Trade with ME ..PUT Feedback Please

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:58:34 PM

Get ready! few hours to go!

PRiVCY Airdrop Round 4!

Got my reward form AD4 thank you team and congratulation to all participants specially who join here for first AD  please stay longer , hold tide and share your ideas to develop privacy coin for higher values in near future .   

@whitefish you are my man keep up .

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Bobwallet93

Activity: 150
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:17:44 PM

when will be the AD4 begin and end?

airdrop 4 ended today!
You can qualify for AD 5 starting today.
Distribution of AD4 also ended. Make sure your activity is above 28 on bitcointalk befor AD5. Greetings Grin

WONO (https://wono.io/)
WONO is a Decentralized P2P-platform for exchange or rent of any assets and services.
Braydean

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:09:56 PM

I already guess that these project will have a good uses in near future. Because in their name already "PRIVCY" we are already secured. This is really important to us because security is one of the most needed in all aspects of cryptocurrency to prevent fraud and hacking thats why PRIVCY is best. Soo guys keep it up the good work
hrksz

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:56:55 AM

A good looking project. Save to keep your eyes.
lKSLMNSLKnkndlksnkJ

Activity: 770
Merit: 9

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:13:07 AM
Last edit: July 01, 2018, 02:28:14 AM by lKSLMNSLKnkndlksnkJ

What a shit show.  What a shit show. What a shit show.

I was involved in the project since day 1.  Did everything according to the book.  Was very supportive of the entire project.

Now...  I missed airdrop 4 because of a simple resolvable issue, start complaining, and after less than 10 minutes THEY BANNED ME!  No private messages.  No warning.  Banned!

They have had severe BCT issues (third ANN.)  

I posted fantastic reviews and over the top endorsements only to be crowd bullied to the banned state.  These fools will wish they didn't pull the trigger on this activist.  I plan to edit every single one of my posts to include massive warnings about this foolish scam group, and continue doing so until they are no longer around to scam people.

Thank God for BCT, because their discord is a pure, unadulterated mess.  Groups like this will eventually destroy Discord.

WARNING!!!!!!!   These arrogant fools will cut short any criticism to prevent their cash out.

The writing is all over the wall.  SCAM.  DUMP.  LEAVE.

I don't write this lightly.  I warn my fellow members to watch this closely before putting money into it.

I'll be looking to max profit off the crumbs they tossed the member's way.

MASSIVE PRE-MINE     ====    MASSIVE FRAUD!!!!

CLassic example, folks.  Mark these words (6-30-18 @10:23 p.m. EST.)

Edit:  By the way.  I'm proud of this post and I hope many folks read this and can gain some insight into the coming horror show.  These actors are copycats and have added nothing new to the mix except their brand of authoritarianism.  see eye aye ??

BEP-20  0x10f3Eb215Ee55f1B92c89420498aB832c53caBB9
ERC-20  0xFE4047353129ce0747632db8aFcfC2584391D824
The_Money_Manager

Activity: 215
Merit: 5

Helios - Parallel blockchain + smart contracts

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 02:25:12 AM

Woohoo! The 4th AD is completed, it seems there are a lot of happy people here which is awesome! Looking at crex24 I see people aren't dumping as much  after every airdrop which tells me people are starting to realize what they are hodling. Don't sell your coins at these prices, you all earned them why give them away? Hodl and earn so much more! Once week 10 comes around you'll reap the rewards!

Now for those that didn't get the airdrop, throwing a full blown tantrum because you missed a step is not the fault of the team. You as an individual have to take responsibilities for your actions and not swear and go crazy in chat. Be an adult, please. Well that's my comment for the day. I pray you all pay attention for AD5. Check out the chat, engage, just being on discord is not being active.

Thank you and good night!

★ HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]
✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes]✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop]✈✈✈
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 02:26:17 AM

I was involved in the project since day 1.  Did everything according to the book.  Was very supportive of the entire project.

Now...  I missed airdrop 4 because of a simple resolvable issue, start complaining, and after less than 10 minutes THEY BANNED ME!  No private messages.  No warning.  Banned!

What your username and let me see if you are still searchable on the discord channel, i complain once before but i never got banned.

What your doing now will not be helping your case a matter of fact you make it worse by spreading fud on this thread. If you don't like the project simply move on and go and join other airdrop project's.

:: Cheesy Thank you for my very first Airdrop of PRiV, Thanks PRiV Devs!

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
The_Money_Manager

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 02:32:26 AM

What your username and let me see if you are still searchable on the discord channel, i complain once before but i never got banned.

What your doing now will not be helping your case a matter of fact you make it worse by spreading fud on this thread. If you don't like the project simply move on and go and join other airdrop project's.

:: Cheesy Thank you for my very first Airdrop of PRiV, Thanks PRiV Devs!

Oh don't worry, complaining is one thing, heck I thrive on it. But when you have 2 people throw a complete meltdown on discord, be warned about their insane behavior and still behave worse than my 7 year old niece, swearing left and right, all the while it being the fault on the users end just won't be tolerated. We explained to them what they did wrong but they didn't want to hear it. I don't even know how you could miss this airdrop, it had to have been the easiest week to get accepted!

JTTech

Activity: 227
Merit: 26

PRiVCYM4tters🕵🔐PRiVCY MOD🕵

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 02:34:55 AM

I got skipped because magically out of no where my twitter changed from http://www. to http:/www.

Looks to me like this was on purpose. To top it off I got banned for being upset on discord. What a joke! At first I believed in this project but after this incident looks like a scam to me where the rich get richer and people like me get skipped purposely just to fill up the top member bags more.

After all the long hours chatting on Discord, several bct posts and tweets this is what I get in return.   Cry

A scam..

What exactly was your response when I told you the reason why? You immediately blamed somebody on changing it, and you were very explicitive about it.

I asked you to please calm down and I would look into it, but if you kept it up you would get banned.

Trust me you would be furious to if you got skipped.  Don't judge till you have been in the same situation.  I am a teacher and all my extra time I put to PRIVCY on discord, even writing an article of my experience and this is what I get in return? a ban?  

I get angry easily in these situations but i have a right. My twitter name got 1 character taken off and thats obviously on purpose to have me skipped.  Not happy at all.

You responded "I DONT GIVE A FUCK BAN ME."  

Yea because my twitter changing from http://www. to http:/www is the "users fault"

I got the first 3 airdrops with no issues till now.  Pathetic.

Had it been a clerical error I would have given you 495 of my OWN GOD DAMN COINS

I am mining around 75/day but you threw a temper tantrum like a child cursing up a storm.

The airdrop is distributed freely to all those who do the tasks properly, if you had done them and it was an error. I would have rightend it personally with coins I've mined with my own equipment.

Yes, I am a MOD but I dont get any SUPER BONUS for all the hard work we have to do checking THOUSANDS of users who sign up for the airdrop MANUALLY

Throwing a fit wont get you anywhere in life.

Only thing pathetic is your attitude.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
lKSLMNSLKnkndlksnkJ

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:37:55 AM

I noticed something changed in the first few weeks when the moderators' names changed.  At one point there were the originals, then there were a smaller groups of the originals, then there were a completely different group

This is not fud.  The process for verification is amateurish at best.. hinting at nefarious ends when from the start the group was presented as professional and having 'learned' from other coins mistakes.

This outs them as a blackwash to cryptos in general.

Please beware.

..Edit:  Please wake up folks.  I edited this because a phrase was magically left out.

JTTech

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 02:41:36 AM

I noticed something changed in the first few weeks when the moderators' names changed.  At one point there were the originals, then there were a smaller groups of the originals, then there were a completely different group

This is not fud.  The process for verification is amateurish at best.. hinting at nefarious ends when from the start the group was presented as professional and having 'learned' from other coins mistakes.

This outs them as a blackwash to cryptos in general.

Please beware.

So you noticed two moderators that joined initially and left, and one that recently was kicked out of the group due to inactivity?

The group of moderators has not changed other than the addition of XSINX in the past 3 weeks++.

You say its not FUD but clearly you have no idea what your talking about.

You are simply retarded if you think the moderators are airdropping all the coins to themselves. I dont even have 5100 coins and I MINE PRIV TOO

Had it been a clerical error I would have given you 495 of my OWN GOD DAMN COINS

It was a clerical error and this was obviously on purpose.  No way a character on my twitter just went missing from the bot side. This was on purpose and i have a right to be mad.

I did my part chatting on discord several hours, including with you Privacy Matters and this is what I get in return?

Should you be mad you got missed on the airdrop... Yes understandable.

Are you able to act like an adult when you ask what happend? Clearly you were not.

I asked you to give me TWO SECONDS to look into it.

What was your response again?

Oh yeah..

I dont give a fuck ban me.

CLERICAL error or not learn how to speak to people and keep your emotions in check.

Nothing was done on PURPOSE, nobody was out TO GET YOU.

Your the only one that this "happened to." Your reaction is your result.

You get what you got.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
JTTech

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 02:48:32 AM

Are you able to act like an adult when you ask what happend? Clearly you were not.

Oh yeah..

Act like an adult? the whole chat is just people saying memes and people posting animated emojis.  The whole Discord chat is immature and I have to bring myself down to that level sometimes.

That clerical error got me mad and trust me, you would be mad also if it happened to you and you weren't a mod to do anything about it. Don't treat me like my a Psycho.

Im sorry but I believe the entire time you were there we were discussing how to figure out what went wrong...

Then you went ballistic.

Asked you for a minute, and your response again was "I DONT GIVE A FUCK BAN ME"

Nobody was posting memes or emojis.

End of story.

The_Money_Manager

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 02:55:00 AM

I will make a thread here on bitcointalk to share my awful experience in PRiVCY since this got dealt with inappropriately if things don't get settled and corrected from your side.

Please explain on that thread that you made a mistake and went full blown crazy! I won't negotiate with terrorists who threaten with ulitmatems!

Oh yeah..

Act like an adult? the whole chat is just people saying memes and people posting animated emojis.  The whole Discord chat is immature and I have to bring myself down to that level sometimes.

That clerical error got me mad and trust me, you would be mad also if it happened to you and you weren't a mod to do anything about it. Don't treat me like my a Psycho.

Meme's and emoji's? What chat were you in, cause that one would have been much different than the actual one we're in. Getting mad is normal, going to Defcon 1 is a whole other thing. There is a guy on our chat who has also been in every AD has been extremely active and is one of the nicest people there. He changed his name on Twitter and forgot to update it on discord, he accepted it like an adult, realized his mistake and moved on. This guy has put way more hours than anyone else there, he didn't start swearing at the team repeatedly. Out of 1000+ people that got accepted to the airdrop notice the 3 who didn't get accepted are now here calling this a scam.

lKSLMNSLKnkndlksnkJ

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:55:53 AM

Sure.  What you say goes.

We'll watch for you in the graveyard of coins one day.

It's not something I say lightly.  I meant what I said about supporting you 100% until things changed.  

Dumped members = agenda.  Look at all my BCT posts.  Some should have received tips all by themselves.  Nope.  This is a self serving group, manipulating a group of people, and stifling open discussion.

You can say what you will to try to defend yourself, but the truth is, you can't hold a candle to observant members like myself and others; coins that play off the popularity of others will always seem attractive in the beginning, but ultimately be relegated to the dustbin of history.

JTTech

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 02:56:21 AM

I will make a thread here on bitcointalk to share my awful experience in PRiVCY since this got dealt with inappropriately if things don't get settled and corrected from your side.

Wheres your attitude at now? The cursing and everything?

I gave you a chance for it to be looked into.

Your the one who dealt with it inappropriately with your response.

Enjoy your thread.

JTTech

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 02:57:32 AM

Sure.  What you say goes.

We'll watch for you in the graveyard of coins one day.

It's not something I say lightly.  I meant what I said about supporting you 100% until things changed.  

Dumped members = agenda.  Look at all my BCT posts.  Some should have received tips all by themselves.  Nope.  This is a self serving group, manipulating a group of people, and stifling open discussion.

You can say what you will to try to defend yourself, but the truth is, you can't hold a candle to observant members like myself and others; coins that play off the popularity of others will always seem attractive in the beginning, but ultimately be relegated to the dustbin of history.

https://twitter.com/FrankenToken

Im sorry but I still dont see your retweet from last week.

996 members read the rules properly.

There are others who messed up and are in your same place, they dont act a child and call this a scam.

They realize their mistake and move on.

Your just make yourself look a fool, your btc posts.. along with your BTC name.

CryptoNinja11

Activity: 410
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 03:00:59 AM

Meme's and emoji's? What chat were you in, cause that one would have been much different than the actual one we're in. Getting mad is normal, going to Defcon 1 is a whole other thing. There is a guy on our chat who has also been in every AD has been extremely active and is one of the nicest people there. He changed his name on Twitter and forgot to update it on discord, he accepted it like an adult, realized his mistake and moved on. This guy has put way more hours than anyone else there, he didn't start swearing at the team repeatedly. Out of 1000+ people that got accepted to the airdrop notice the 3 who didn't get accepted are now here calling this a scam.

You are the exact person making fun of people upset saying here comes another complainer, Lets do a "russian roulette"  The immaturity of the mods is unbearable.  Saying 3, 2, 1 ban imcoming and that nonsense.  

Privacy Matters is respectful but you are the rude one and shouldn't be a mod. My rude comments were towards you.

Did they call you a "cry baby"? That seems to be their goto insult. It's as if they have a secret group meeting ahead of time where they discuss what to call the people that get stiffed on the "airdrops".
JTTech

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 03:03:09 AM

You are the exact person making fun of people upset saying here comes another complainer, Lets do a "russian roulette"  The immaturity of the mods is unbearable.  Saying 3, 2, 1 ban imcoming and that nonsense.  

Privacy Matters is respectful but you are the rude one and shouldn't be a mod. My rude comments were towards you.

Did they call you a "cry baby"? That seems to be their goto insult. It's as if they have a secret group meeting ahead of time where they discuss what to call the people that get stiffed on the "airdrops".

Interesting you can read messages that were said after you were kicked Holy/Lexy whatever you want to be called.

You guys make your selves look like idiots when 996 different bitcointalk/discord members got airdrops this week. 855 members the week before, 737 members the week before that....

Or do you think the mods have 800 accounts?

The admins dont even participate in the drop and its all ledgered on a spreadsheet.

Each week its gone up and up.

The only ones we "stiff" are those who are multiaccount cheaters or those who dont follow the rules.

going to stop entertaining idiots now and watch some tv.

CryptoNinja11

Activity: 410
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 03:06:37 AM

You guys make your selves look like idiots when 996 different bitcointalk/discord members got airdrops this week. 855 members the week before, 737 members the week before that....

Each week its gone up and up.

The only ones we "stiff" are those who are multiaccount cheaters.

Or do you think the mods have 800 accounts?

going to stop entertaining idiots now and watch some tv.

Idiot. That's another one.

What is each "airdrop" worth? About .01 BTC? How do you only have less than a thousand people? Is your coin really that crappy that nobody wants the free .01 BTC for an "easy" airdrop?

P.S. You could also be just creating shill accounts that you send the ADs to so you can "prove" people are getting it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 340 »
  Print  

Jump to: