Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:55:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 [260] 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 ... 340 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅  (Read 127340 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
TBboys

Activity: 126
Merit: 15

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:52:04 AM

Compared to Dash, Monroe, zcash, these privacy coins, what better for Privcycoin to be superior to those old privacy coins? And Privcycoin's code seems to be derived from Deeponion, but Deeponion's current market performance is not ideal. Will Privcycoin's ending be the same as Deeponion, or even worse than Deeponion?
I just want to know more about Privcycoin, no intention to offend.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ben4real

Activity: 207
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:55:42 AM

Compared to Dash, Monroe, zcash, these privacy coins, what better for Privcycoin to be superior to those old privacy coins? And Privcycoin's code seems to be derived from Deeponion, but Deeponion's current market performance is not ideal. Will Privcycoin's ending be the same as Deeponion, or even worse than Deeponion?

No doubt, It will be better than Deeponion.
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 11:24:46 AM

You cannot compare those old project from a 3 month old project (PRiVCY). The price now is just the cause of dumpers getting their coins for free and dumping it on the free market.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Abhijitsaha

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:13:13 PM

The one of the major thing that makes privcy a special and different from all other projects that it's not like usual same type of activity, i see there are numerous activities and each and every activity is very unique on its own style, that's really a good idea to attract members towards this project.
JustASalad

Activity: 112
Merit: 6

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:16:14 PM
Merited by vectisitch (5), Raypok (1)

You cannot compare those old project from a 3 month old project (PRiVCY). The price now is just the cause of dumpers getting their coins for free and dumping it on the free market.

Firstly it seems a bit unfair to compare a brand new project with the big boys, we are new, we don't intend to take over Monero or anything of the sort. What matters is we have active development and a transparent team.

While we are forked from there, I would not use their performance to gauge our project, we are completely separate projects and don't hold the same fate as them. Personally, I believe in PRiVCY solely because of how great the team has been with making moves and how open and honest it all is. If you ever have any concerns please feel free to pop into our Discord  Smiley
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:59:49 PM

Good day everyone! Another great day we have here  Cheesy Don't forget to do all the requirements specially the mandatory tasks for this week so you will not going to miss our incoming 15th airdrop  Wink.

At your service
Bob-Bit

Activity: 241
Merit: 6

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:15:12 PM

Well here we are at the turning point of another week. 6 Airdrops remain, so as we get closer to the end, each remaining airdrop becomes more precious. Lets take a minute to check our Twitter, and make sure we have retweeted all the official tweets for the week so far, make sure we have been active on BCT, and the Discord server. Go vote at Xiphos, and make a screenshot for the voting requirement (this is the most important of all this week!), if you've moved any coins around, confirm you have the proper amount in your wallet for the checks on Friday, and once you are sure you're on track for the airdrop, take the next step, and talk some friends and family into joining our community, and or sign up at Xiphos and cast their votes for PRiVCY!

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅✈✈✈ (https://privcy.eu/)
Shah112233

Activity: 66

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:29:56 PM

Looks like Deeponion back on tracks cheating on xiphos voting platform. I hope they get removed from voting there. It's so obviously not fair to rest of the coins. If you can't win then don't vote. Cheaters.
JanpriX

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:38:09 PM

And to add, it appears that the price of PRiV has been stable in the past days even if people dumped their coins that they got from the signature campaign. What I can only think about this is that people are  actually holding it more than before because they all know that there's only 6 weeks or so before the campaign ends. You'll also receive more coins each week if you won't sell the coins that you got in previous weeks. That is actually logical if people want to maximize their profit with PRiV.

Though, I'll be expecting huge dump in price after the signature campaign.
florapez777

Activity: 48

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:00:46 PM

Looks like Deeponion back on tracks cheating on xiphos voting platform. I hope they get removed from voting there. It's so obviously not fair to rest of the coins. If you can't win then don't vote. Cheaters.
OMG those cheaters are everywhere. ALways cheating, have they won once without cheating? I remember how they been voting on Sonox and after checking for bot votings they went from 1st place to 13th place!
bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1176

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:09:30 PM

Take a look on Crex24 coin pairs in the "Instrument" panel. You wont find them anymore. PRIV/ETH and PRIV/BTC has got disappeared from there.

This is all thanks to "PRIV wallets are currently under maintenance and you are unable to make a deposit or withdraw money. Thank you for your patience."

Does it means this coin got delisted ?

So far the answer from Crex24 is:

Just sent few minutes ago my PRiVCY coins to crex24.
Coins got away from my wallet, but on the web page it is said:

PRIV wallets are currently under maintenance and you are unable to make a deposit or withdraw money. Thank you for your patience.

I'm started to get curious, wont my coins disappear or got lost Huh
We're in touch with PRIV devs, and trying to solve your problem.

Guys, any thoughts on this  Huh

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Jjunpat

Activity: 180
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:19:40 PM

AD15 #rules

If you hold 90%+ of your airdropped balance, you'll receive these multipliers based on how much PRiV you hold

1000000+                15x + 10000 PRiV per AD
250000-999999          5x + 1000 PRiV per AD
100000-249999         3.5x
50000-99999             2.5x
25000-49999             1.75x
10000-24999             1.5x
5000-9999                 1.1x
3000-4999                 0.9x
1000-2999                 0.7x
100-999                     0.5x
0-99                           0.4x

While if you hold less than 90% of your airdropped balance you'll receive these multipliers based on how much PRiV you hold

5000+                        0.5x
3000-4999                 0.4x
1000-2999                 0.03x
100-999                     0.02x
0-99                          0.01x

Then newly registered members will receive multiplier based on their balance (min 0.4x)

Please take note that ALL TWEETS from Sunday 9th to Thursday 13th are mandatory to retweet & like. Here are the mandatory retweets kindly click the links below.

https://twitter.com/PRiVCY_COIN/status/1038852966973890560
https://twitter.com/PRiVCY_COIN/status/1039223150767009797

Anyone in the 25k+ Clubs is no longer required to have BCT forum account/or be active in BCT forum. New investors or current, all are welcome

Go to https://xiphos.exchange/vote and after the registration, cast your vote to PRiVCY
Everyone needs to share his voting proof into #xiphos-proof-of-vote channel before the weekly AD closing (Friday 14th September @ 16 UTC).
Your screenshot must show your vote AND your nickname over it (50k+ Club members are not required to follow this rule)

For AD12-AD20 one time registration here: https://privcy.io/airdrop-registration/ (MANDATORY) so if you already done it you don't have to do it again!

Make sure to spend time chatting into our discord too and quality Bct posts to keep active here. Always check your !status in our #bots-cmd in order to see if everything is clear and accepted for this coming AD15. Good Luck!

larissakron

Activity: 49

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:26:15 PM

I haven't ever traded in Xiphos, but apparently it will be something great! Yesterday the PRIV advantage for ONION in relation to the votes was considerable, now it's fair! I Don't believe that PRIV will lose the first place in the ranking?! Cheesy Anyway, I think that Coinex is more important than Xiphos. Does anyone know any information about Kucoin?
Well 2 place is close to race us, but I hope xiphos will delete bot voting.
Yes Coinex exchange is more important, since it has huge volumes and exchange been here for a while. Also I believe it's Chinese exchange, it will make more exposure if we could win there.
wheilcristinna

Activity: 50

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:44:43 PM

Take a look on Crex24 coin pairs in the "Instrument" panel. You wont find them anymore. PRIV/ETH and PRIV/BTC has got disappeared from there.

This is all thanks to "PRIV wallets are currently under maintenance and you are unable to make a deposit or withdraw money. Thank you for your patience."

PRIV wallets are currently under maintenance and you are unable to make a deposit or withdraw money. Thank you for your patience.

I believe there was update in PRIVCY wallet, some small needed thing. Our DEVs probably completed it and asked CREX to upgrade it. No worries, we didn't got delisted. Check GitHub please first, if there is new commit, then you have your answer.
Taylora

Activity: 48

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:03:45 PM

Privcy has way better management. They don't ban people for now reason or for speaking out. Free speech allowed. While on deeponion forum or btc you write negative comment or ask wrong question and your message gets deleted and even can get you banned. Some sort of Dictatorship there.
rahul2468

Activity: 140
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:16:16 PM

Privcy has way better management. They don't ban people for now reason or for speaking out. Free speech allowed. While on deeponion forum or btc you write negative comment or ask wrong question and your message gets deleted and even can get you banned. Some sort of Dictatorship there.

True that.
Privcy team is quite liberal and open to any kind of discussion and criticism. The discord server is lit with discussion on different topics and not once do we face any kind of censorship.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
rodriguesserg967

Activity: 44

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:29:36 PM

True that.
Privcy team is quite liberal and open to any kind of discussion and criticism. The discord server is lit with discussion on different topics and not once do we face any kind of censorship.
Recently they took away right to swear Sad But rest is good. Never had any problems on discord. Free Speech is good. Some can't handle it, but looks like PRiVCY can. Glad team does such good work with it.
Some coins has cry babies and I believe crypto is not for those.
vectisitch
Legendary

Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:17:09 PM

True that.
Recently they took away right to swear Sad But rest is good. Never had any problems on discord. Free Speech is good. Some can't handle it, but looks like PRiVCY can. Glad team does such good work with it.
Some coins has cry babies and I believe crypto is not for those.

We have rules in place but we aren't old fuddy duddies. We like a bit of a swear too but it has to be kept to the minimum.lol
we don't censor here or in discord. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and we even leave the fud as we see it as entertainment. We are all adults and most can make their own minds up. We are not in the business of covering anything up or doing things in a deceitful way
art3dsm

Activity: 287
Merit: 114

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:26:29 PM
Merited by vectisitch (3)

Don't worry, it is planned maintenance, because some users have issue with deposits.
biddybee

Activity: 91
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:09:50 PM

No need to panic, it would be resolved shortly and be on the lookout for the announcement. Better still, get on board the discord group and you will get almost instant response to all your issues and questions.

Don't worry, it is planned maintenance, because some users have issue with deposits.
Pages: « 1 ... 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 [260] 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 ... 340 »
  Print  

Jump to: