Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:50:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 [320] 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅  (Read 127340 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Kudrye

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:52:40 PM

It is indeed a great week for PRiVCY. Getting listed in two different exchanges in a week that's wonderful. I sincerely appreciate the team and everyone who has made this possible.
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hairynipples

Activity: 362
Merit: 7

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 08:43:50 PM

I am still hoping for the team to be more aggressive and active with the developments specially with the new listing. I think they move slow now just only waiting for the coindeal listing.

I think the team is disappeared and now they develop a new project to get your money. There is no future here.

It seems more to me like Privcy has lost its glory days, too many giveaways and bounties has increased the coin in circulation, causing it to die a gradual death making Priv coin beginning to look worthless

While this thread isn't as busy as it was during the airdrop, the buy orders at CREX24 have been steadily increasing and the price is on a slow but steady rise too, so I think the future of PRiV actually looks pretty good.

Things will likely get even more interesting once it's listed on coindeal in the next week or 2 Smiley
az4ureal

Activity: 214
Merit: 10

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 01:57:45 AM

I don't join the airdrop of PRiVCY, but this project has very long-lasting airdrops, which lasted for months.

ongoing for another 12 months for holders

Yes. But you have to hold at least 10k Privcy coins for participants in mini-AD. And join privcy forum.

From rules:
* Every member who received one or more ADs and with 10K badge or higher will automatically qualify as a PRiVCY Loyalty Supporter.
* Cutoff for balances is at last day of the month, Airdrop is on the first day of the new month.

* Make sure you have your walletaddress also in your forum profile in the wallet field.

uuu
good reminder, for the wallet address :-)
thank you very much!
You are welcome. More information you can read on Discord channel or Privcy forum. They are more active and have more community member online.

The Discord channel of the project seems dry these days, alot of the activities are exhausted as alot of the members also left after AD20. Even the loyalty support Airdrop would be worthless in a couple of months because Priv coin has bottomed out.
Since the discord channel is no more a requirement, its bound to happen. We just hope coindeal listing will make a difference.

Ashabi

Activity: 123
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 03:01:03 AM

I don't join the airdrop of PRiVCY, but this project has very long-lasting airdrops, which lasted for months.

ongoing for another 12 months for holders

Yes. But you have to hold at least 10k Privcy coins for participants in mini-AD. And join privcy forum.

From rules:
* Every member who received one or more ADs and with 10K badge or higher will automatically qualify as a PRiVCY Loyalty Supporter.
* Cutoff for balances is at last day of the month, Airdrop is on the first day of the new month.

* Make sure you have your walletaddress also in your forum profile in the wallet field.

uuu
good reminder, for the wallet address :-)
thank you very much!
You are welcome. More information you can read on Discord channel or Privcy forum. They are more active and have more community member online.

The Discord channel of the project seems dry these days, alot of the activities are exhausted as alot of the members also left after AD20. Even the loyalty support Airdrop would be worthless in a couple of months because Priv coin has bottomed out.
Since the discord channel is no more a requirement, its bound to happen. We just hope coindeal listing will make a difference.
Yes, the discord channel is so quiet. Even with the current announcement of buying bounty

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
TBboys

Activity: 126
Merit: 15

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 03:26:53 AM

The volume is still too small. It should be listed on some bigger exchanges, and at the same time increase the channels of publicity. At present, privcycoin is only known in the forum, and almost no one else knows what privcycoin is.
If it is better to be able listed on cryptopia or kucoin, the crex24 exchange is unfamiliar to many crypto players.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
gefander

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 03:54:34 AM

What are the team's plans for the future associated with this project today? Does it make sense to invest in your coin? Why?
Ri Polok

Activity: 364
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 05:35:16 AM

What are the team's plans for the future associated with this project today? Does it make sense to invest in your coin? Why?
Of course they have some future plans, I think they are on the right track.
I am a supporter of this project and I believe that this coin have lots of potential and be more attractive in the future because of its private and fast transaction thru its own blockchain and surely after they listed in coindeal price goes up hope devs of this project will have more marketing.
oidv

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 05:35:32 AM

The volume is still too small. It should be listed on some bigger exchanges, and at the same time increase the channels of publicity. At present, privcycoin is only known in the forum, and almost no one else knows what privcycoin is.
If it is better to be able listed on cryptopia or kucoin, the crex24 exchange is unfamiliar to many crypto players.

Privcy is  the next cryptocurrency to be listed on Coindeal. And everyone is waiting for this. Big exchanges cost big money. Does the team have such money? I agree, the channels of publicity are necessary, but now there is a lot of competition even among anonymous coins.
gefander

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 09:28:46 PM

Of course they have some future plans, I think they are on the right track.
I am a supporter of this project and I believe that this coin have lots of potential and be more attractive in the future because of its private and fast transaction thru its own blockchain and surely after they listed in coindeal price goes up hope devs of this project will have more marketing.
And how does your support for the project manifest? What do you do to help the project to advance? What are your expectations from this project?
khroma

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 09:22:05 AM

Privcy is  the next cryptocurrency to be listed on Coindeal. And everyone is waiting for this. Big exchanges cost big money. Does the team have such money? I agree, the channels of publicity are necessary, but now there is a lot of competition even among anonymous coins.

For now all we are looking up to and got at the moment is Coindeal, let's see how Priv would perform on the exchange which should be soon listed. Hoping to see more price movements
khroma

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 09:53:42 AM

There is just 11 days left to enter the testament and Privcy coin contest to win a huge VIP experience at the dbmagazine Metal & Beer Fest and 2 other big prizes! 
QueenOfCrypto

Activity: 564
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 10:07:16 AM

For now all we are looking up to and got at the moment is Coindeal, let's see how Priv would perform on the exchange which should be soon listed. Hoping to see more price movements

When exactly will the Coindeal listing occur? I wonder if the recent rise in price is due to this upcoming listings or because of the trade volume bounty. Perhaps both.
vectisitch
Legendary

Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 10:11:39 AM

When exactly will the Coindeal listing occur? I wonder if the recent rise in price is due to this upcoming listings or because of the trade volume bounty. Perhaps both.

when we are listed on coindeal is up to coindeal. they are working to integrate us right now. they have reached out to us and gave us a list of what they need from us which we have done. regarding upcoming things for the project, we are constantly working on things behind the scenes which is what all coins do. we have a mixer coming very soon. this will be version 1 to get things moving. we will then work to improve and better everything. we are and will be a viable alternative for a privacy coin and aim to be one of the better ones and are working for true adoption as a payment option
cpk02

Activity: 233
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 10:32:56 AM

I am still hoping for the team to be more aggressive and active with the developments specially with the new listing. I think they move slow now just only waiting for the coindeal listing.

I think the team is disappeared and now they develop a new project to get your money. There is no future here.
Let's see what happen next, the project is still alive and the team is still active. I just hope you will not regret selling your coins so early. I will keep looking forward for an update from this project.
vectisitch
Legendary

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 12:19:29 PM

perhaps you would all prefer a load of false promises and mega hype like other projects give??
or would you prefer we release info when we actually have something to shout about???
nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 04:31:07 PM

Every news is a good news for the project and as we understand market reacts to some kind of news and I also think the coindeal listing is going to be even a bigger market move for this project. The Dev Teams have been doing great with the project after the completion of the air drop and I know are still working hard to get other aspects of the roadmap through. I suggest to continue to be part of the team on discord and get updated with info before it hits other platforms.
S_Therapist

Activity: 308
Merit: 277

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 07:25:54 AM

~snip~
What about the contest? Giving a hype for an exit? Lol. Don't know how people still holding PRiV. Be realistic guys. You can never expect a good thing from a copycat. More specifically a copycat with greed.

Exchase
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CRYPTO EXCHANGE  │  MARGIN TRADING  │  TOKEN LISTING
CRYPTO-WALLET  │  CRYPTO-GAMES  │  CRYPTO LOANS
SOCIAL TRADING  │  P2P EXCHANGE  │  OTC TRADING
MONEY TRANSFER SYSTEM  │  BINARY OPTIONS
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
speedster.one

Activity: 147
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 08:16:39 AM

~snip~
What about the contest? Giving a hype for an exit? Lol. Don't know how people still holding PRiV. Be realistic guys. You can never expect a good thing from a copycat. More specifically a copycat with greed.

So you're saying most if not every altcoin on the market haven't gave good results? Do you know what forking is? Educate yourself before you say something to someone that will give you consequences
S_Therapist

Activity: 308
Merit: 277

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 11:21:02 AM

So you're saying most if not every altcoin on the market haven't gave good results?
No greedy founder can give a good result. Wait for the moon and get a plate in return  Grin

Exchase
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CRYPTO EXCHANGE  │  MARGIN TRADING  │  TOKEN LISTING
CRYPTO-WALLET  │  CRYPTO-GAMES  │  CRYPTO LOANS
SOCIAL TRADING  │  P2P EXCHANGE  │  OTC TRADING
MONEY TRANSFER SYSTEM  │  BINARY OPTIONS
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
vectisitch
Legendary

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 01:59:23 PM
Last edit: November 05, 2018, 02:53:32 PM by vectisitch

So you're saying most if not every altcoin on the market haven't gave good results?
No greedy founder can give a good result. Wait for the moon and get a plate in return  Grin

hmm, i wonder how long it will be before version 1 of our mixer is released?? still waiting for Deepsend are we?Huh
Pages: « 1 ... 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 [320] 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 »
  Print  

Jump to: