Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 12:45:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 [324] 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅  (Read 127342 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
TecScout

Activity: 270
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 06:24:48 PM
Last edit: November 12, 2018, 06:39:22 PM by TecScout

Shit happens

I myself also have a few coins, I am not active in the community but today I have looked in the forum and find it is professionally handled.

https://forum.privcy.io/index.php?/topic/411-official-statement/

It's like working, sometimes there are problems and that cost money, but that's not why you lose your trust.

How fast the word "scam" is shouted is almost childish.

Many have received their coins via Airdrops and thus have lost nothing but time if it were so.
Very few have probably invested more than $100 and that's the risk.

Some people dream of big money, but that's not possible without doing something and risking something.

But as long as the community performs like a fierce wild chickens, as long as that is also regarded as a joke. And only a few invest money in a joke.
The normal stock exchanges are also wild, but always with a certain professionalism. If every SCAM cries then he should say at least in the respective project clearly what he sees critically.

Who can not stand it, should let it be.
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Reno1933

Activity: 121
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 09:55:54 PM

Lot of newbies posting fud here...

Guys, try to be courageous first. Maybe we will believe you then...

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
hous26

Activity: 462
Merit: 115

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 05:24:58 AM

Sorry to hear about the troubles.  I never thought PRIV had a future but I never want to see anyone get burned. 

I didn't know Vokain had anything to do with this project.  I never liked nor trusted him but I didn't think he was a scammer.  He was a Bitconnect peddler and refused to acknowledge it was a scam even after the pyramid toppled under its own weight.
foxjames512

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 05:50:59 AM

Sorry to hear about the troubles.  I never thought PRIV had a future but I never want to see anyone get burned. 

I didn't know Vokain had anything to do with this project.  I never liked nor trusted him but I didn't think he was a scammer.  He was a Bitconnect peddler and refused to acknowledge it was a scam even after the pyramid toppled under its own weight.

it was clear that this project is scam. It is not really when a super secure coin has been established by a person who does not care about information security.
Reno1933

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 06:07:46 AM

Hello Fudders. Are you happy with your fud campaign this morning? Everything ok?

Ps: would be great to prove your shit too 😉

nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 09:22:25 AM

What I don't understand is how some people long after they have claimed they left a project because they don't see any good in it will still come back months later just because they see the project still moving decides to create issues that are not there. Really, if I get tired or lost trust in any project and decides to pack up and leave, I really don't give a hoot what's going on with that project let alone come back to creat issue. I think you wish you were here.
D1jay
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 01:47:28 PM

What I don't understand is how some people long after they have claimed they left a project because they don't see any good in it will still come back months later just because they see the project still moving decides to create issues that are not there. Really, if I get tired or lost trust in any project and decides to pack up and leave, I really don't give a hoot what's going on with that project let alone come back to creat issue. I think you wish you were here.

Lol! I think it is just human nature to want to know more and see what happens next, believe me from all this negative comment above, it is clear some people where only waiting by the sidelines for the slightest opportunity to create fud or facts...... who knows, buttom line is the deed has been done now left for the team to make it right or damn it to hell.

Bob-Bit

Activity: 241
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 04:36:35 PM

I can only tell you my experience with the project, and why I've chosen to be involved, and stay involved. This team has worked tirelessly to develop the best privacy coin on the market. Each team member brings their own set of skills to the table, and we have developed a great team chemistry. Everyone works together, and plays off each others unique skill set. We've got a great community who have worked with us, as a part of our team you might say, and you would be hard put to find a more friendly, helpful group of crypto enthusiasts anywhere. The most important thing to me however is the moral code involved with this group. It's very rare in crypto to find a group more concerned with "what's right". Back during the AD when we had many exchange votes, I can't tell you how many times people suggested different ideas for getting extra votes, but the answer from the team was always the same (maybe not the exact words) "No, we don't want people to cheat, we will win the vote fairly, or we will lose." Imagine that. Playing the game by the rules. That's what it's about for me. If you think the other team is winning, or threatening your win, you up your game, and improve your product to perform better, NOT try to run a false smear campaign to damage the reputation of your rivals. Spending any amount of energy attacking, plotting, against, and fudding another project is juvenile, and it only goes to show that is all those projects have going for them. Many of our community have been involved with other projects that have behaved this way, and I can tell you that getting away from that kind of negativity brings a breath of fresh air to your life. You should try it sometime. To our incredible community who has stuck by us through the attack, and the misleading information that was strategically released in the wake of it, we thank you, and vow to keep working together to make PRiVCY the top choice in privacy coins!

✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅✈✈✈ (https://privcy.eu/)
Time freak

Activity: 171
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 05:16:47 PM

I can only tell you my experience with the project, and why I've chosen to be involved, and stay involved. This team has worked tirelessly to develop the best privacy coin on the market. Each team member brings their own set of skills to the table, and we have developed a great team chemistry. Everyone works together, and plays off each others unique skill set. We've got a great community who have worked with us, as a part of our team you might say, and you would be hard put to find a more friendly, helpful group of crypto enthusiasts anywhere. The most important thing to me however is the moral code involved with this group. It's very rare in crypto to find a group more concerned with "what's right". Back during the AD when we had many exchange votes, I can't tell you how many times people suggested different ideas for getting extra votes, but the answer from the team was always the same (maybe not the exact words) "No, we don't want people to cheat, we will win the vote fairly, or we will lose." Imagine that. Playing the game by the rules. That's what it's about for me. If you think the other team is winning, or threatening your win, you up your game, and improve your product to perform better, NOT try to run a false smear campaign to damage the reputation of your rivals. Spending any amount of energy attacking, plotting, against, and fudding another project is juvenile, and it only goes to show that is all those projects have going for them. Many of our community have been involved with other projects that have behaved this way, and I can tell you that getting away from that kind of negativity brings a breath of fresh air to your life. You should try it sometime. To our incredible community who has stuck by us through the attack, and the misleading information that was strategically released in the wake of it, we thank you, and vow to keep working together to make PRiVCY the top choice in privacy coins!
they only fight what they fear but what they fail to understand is that with every punch they throw we'll bounce back stronger and better (they can only try but will always fail).
az4ureal

Activity: 214
Merit: 10

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 05:37:55 PM

yes, that's true. We shall all sell the happy side of the project with time.

Reno1933

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 07:58:39 PM
Last edit: November 13, 2018, 08:31:35 PM by Reno1933

You're still here with all your shit dude? You don't understand that the community absolutely doesn't care about you and your stupid FUD? Go away man!

Raypok

Activity: 232
Merit: 13

PRiVCY -Mod

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 08:18:38 PM

Good written piece from your heart, i second that Bob-bit.  Wink
jaydenbox

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:21:59 PM

By having random new accounts copy paste the same posts multiple times doesn't prove anything, I have been in PRIVCY for a while now, and I don't have anything bad to say about it, amazing people, amazing founders, and it has a bright future, all the FUD going on here is obvious by one or two people who have something against someone in PRIVCY, serious people would never believe people like that, copy/pasting doesn't prove a point, great job to all the mods and admins, you are doing an amazing job.
05w3z0

Activity: 296

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 08:52:06 PM

We are obviously dealing with a person with mental illness and I feel sorry for him.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
vectisitch
Legendary

Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 09:36:50 PM

@Haifisch. You sir are an utter back stabbing bastard. You just disappeared  one day from our discord wirh no explanation.  Your wallet stopped staking and we as a team were all worried about you.  I sent you a pm on here asking if you were ok. then we noticed you sent 1 priv from your wallet to another discord user which turned out to be an internal payment to the same wallet. I then messaged that user knowing it was you but you denied it. I told that user (you) that we were worried about you. You ignored that message for a few days then answered denying it. Now you start this sick campaign. For what?? Show us the same decency and tell us what we did to you? ??
I suspect you won't though as you showed yourself to be a coward
Ashabi

Activity: 123
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 10:44:43 PM

It is getting more interesting and I beielve  should be able to decide, which sde iis right abd wrong

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
JustASalad

Activity: 112
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:54:01 AM

@Haifisch. You sir are an utter back stabbing bastard. You just disappeared  one day from our discord wirh no explanation.  Your wallet stopped staking and we as a team were all worried about you.  I sent you a pm on here asking if you were ok. then we noticed you sent 1 priv from your wallet to another discord user which turned out to be an internal payment to the same wallet. I then messaged that user knowing it was you but you denied it. I told that user (you) that we were worried about you. You ignored that message for a few days then answered denying it. Now you start this sick campaign. For what?? Show us the same decency and tell us what we did to you? ??

100% this. Everyone was worried, thinking something bad had happened to him. Meanwhile he was playing everyone for fools, very sad...
05w3z0

Activity: 296

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 09:10:52 AM

100% this. Everyone was worried, thinking something bad had happened to him. Meanwhile he was playing everyone for fools, very sad...
Exactly, we (mod team) become like some sort of family, we shared some information from our personal lives, discussed our problems and shit so it was natural we started to worry when suddenly a member of our "family" disappeared and not respond to our messages. We are very disappointed, sad and angry at the same time because when someone takes advantage of your friendship it is not a good feeling. But, regardless, we will continue to be a family and will continue our work on this project no matter some douchebag says or try to do.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
vectisitch
Legendary

Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 03:04:56 PM
Last edit: November 14, 2018, 03:40:56 PM by vectisitch

To Address these ridiculous rumours about there being only the one Dev pretending to be 3 , we are preparing an announcement  to prove that there are 3 admin as we have said all along.  We are determined  to prove these idiots are lying to damage us . So far all through the weeks we have been live there have been accusations galore and every single time we have proved them wrong. These people never offer any real evidence. I am so angry and upset for genuine members who have been spooked enough to sell. They are the losers in all this. We are trying to give a viable alternative to other coin's out there that promise the earth but don't deliver. Our airdrop was done in a very fair way compared to other airdrops that just made their teams rich by offering unfair massive multipliers. We are not out to scam in any way. I really hope people can see through these fudding idiots
nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 04:09:30 PM

It really surprises me when I read post like this about someone fudding about a project that you have been part of for some time and all along when you were part of the team you didn't have the information you now claim to have to create all this issue out of the blue. Like I said before, everyone that got involved in any crypto bounty/ICOs are responsible for their actions and what ever comes out of it so I really don't need YOU to hold my hand. You have left the project and others that believe remained to see it to the end on the campaign and are still here to continue to support this project till forever cus we believe and that's all that matters.
Pages: « 1 ... 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 [324] 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 »
  Print  

Jump to: