Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:02:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 [328] 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅  (Read 127340 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
D1jay
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 03:17:38 PM

This coin needs to be listed on good trade volume exchange, unless doing it, it may bring a negative effect to this project, as we can see now, it only have 100-500usd trade volume on crex24 that was not good. If the Dev and the team are very serious at least they push this coin in Cryptopia or some good trading volume exchange.

Wrong.  It would cost the entire marketcap to be listed on a good exchange and it would be a really poor judgment to use funds for that right now.  This projects future depends upon one thing; development.  With good development the rest will come.

I don't have any PRIV so this is my unbiased view.

Both listing on a bit high volume exchange and development of the project are both important and doing one has no effect on the other, if they can't afford listing fees then do community vote to get listed on a decent high volume exchange, sorry to say but crex24 really sucks for me, between priv has great support from the community.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ben4real

Activity: 207
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 08:40:28 PM

This coin needs to be listed on good trade volume exchange, unless doing it, it may bring a negative effect to this project, as we can see now, it only have 100-500usd trade volume on crex24 that was not good. If the Dev and the team are very serious at least they push this coin in Cryptopia or some good trading volume exchange.

Wrong.  It would cost the entire marketcap to be listed on a good exchange and it would be a really poor judgment to use funds for that right now.  This projects future depends upon one thing; development.  With good development the rest will come.

Really? So you have dump all the privy you received during AD? That sucks
hous26

Activity: 462
Merit: 115

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 03:08:33 AM

I was only in one airdrop round and I sold it for 10x what it is now.  Its not an opinion that it was a good trade.  It may be good to buy in now, that's an opinion but its one I do not share.  I wish the project the best though.
nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 02:00:36 AM

I was only in one airdrop round and I sold it for 10x what it is now.  Its not an opinion that it was a good trade.  It may be good to buy in now, that's an opinion but its one I do not share.  I wish the project the best though.
I have always been a supporter of this project from the first Airdrop and have continue to HODL my PRiVCY coins regardless of all the ups and downs it has gone through or going through in the past months and I seriously hope the the Dev teams are still working on getting this listed on good exchange cos there are obviously no number in the community for all this small voting exchange and the coindeal vote doesn't seems to be coming through, does it take this long for listing after a successful voting campaign? Hope to see something meaningful done with this.
Ben4real

Activity: 207

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 07:11:43 AM

I have always been a supporter of this project from the first Airdrop and have continue to HODL my PRiVCY coins regardless of all the ups and downs it has gone through or going through in the past months and I seriously hope the the Dev teams are still working on getting this listed on good exchange cos there are obviously no number in the community for all this small voting exchange and the coindeal vote doesn't seems to be coming through, does it take this long for listing after a successful voting campaign? Hope to see something meaningful done with this.

I guess the dev team are being very careful with the listing on coindeal... It is as if they want to release the mixer and list privcy on coindeal St the same time. Considering the market situation now, listing privcy on coindeal will not have much impact on price
vectisitch
Legendary

Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 12:58:05 PM

Great news! @PRiVCY_COIN is now listed on @CoinDeal_ exchange. $PRIV deposits and withdrawls are open. You can start trading $PRIV against $BTC. Happy trading! #PRiVCY #PRIV $PRIV #CoinDeal @Testament @chuckfcknbilly @_ericpeterson_

Ni-in

Activity: 203
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 12:12:33 PM

Great news indeed,
good to see that the Fud has silenced a bit.
The team has given outing, they are not a single man.  Sure some have been active in other projects, they move on and create PRiVCY.

Can't wait for q1 2019 and new developments.
Good luck with the Coindeal listing.
D1jay
Copper Member

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 06:25:15 AM

Good to see priv is striving forward despite the temporary set back, this is how it should be done, always be strong from whatever challenges that will occur, this shows the team are very dedicated and committed to make project succeed. Congrats for the new listing, more exposure for priv coin.

nicecrypto

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2018, 07:02:33 AM

Yeah I think it has been a long way coming but this dedicated team has shown that they are in here for the project and the community. We had issues along and all the community support got this project listed in the new exchange and I know more listing will follow also. I think it's well deserved and kudos to the general community.
CryptoPushkin

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 08:06:15 AM

Great news! @PRiVCY_COIN is now listed on @CoinDeal_ exchange. $PRIV deposits and withdrawls are open. You can start trading $PRIV against $BTC. Happy trading! #PRiVCY #PRIV $PRIV #CoinDeal @Testament @chuckfcknbilly @_ericpeterson_

That is a great news indeed. Is there already any feedback about new buyers? I understand that this is a dire moment in crypto to expect "new buyers" to appear anywhere, but...
vectisitch
Legendary

Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 10:27:18 AM

That is a great news indeed. Is there already any feedback about new buyers? I understand that this is a dire moment in crypto to expect "new buyers" to appear anywhere, but...

new buyers are coming in and all the sold coins are being bought up so in this market i think we are actually holding our own which is encouraging for when
the market does turn
Bitcoin Miners

Activity: 440
Merit: 100

Roobet

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 12:33:09 PM

Bitcoin has shown its early signals for coming downs.
Not sure how deep the next movements of bitcoin will hit, but I believe that the BTC has stood very close to its bottom, and might start turning to long term upwards, soon.
new buyers are coming in and all the sold coins are being bought up so in this market i think we are actually holding our own which is encouraging for when
the market does turn
It might be one of last chances to buy cheap altcoins.

coin8coin8

Activity: 168
Merit: 47

False Moon

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 01:42:21 PM

Not sure how deep the next movements of bitcoin will hit, but I believe that the BTC has stood very close to its bottom, and might start turning to long term upwards, soon.
I hope so, although I am looking forward to seeing the arrival of the Bulls, I am always worried that Bitcoin will fall further, and now my fears are getting stronger and stronger, if the market is about to turn, for all altcoins are encouraging, and PRiVCY is no exception.
May God bless this market.

Loser
D1jay
Copper Member

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 04:25:28 PM

I hope so, although I am looking forward to seeing the arrival of the Bulls, I am always worried that Bitcoin will fall further, and now my fears are getting stronger and stronger, if the market is about to turn, for all altcoins are encouraging, and PRiVCY is no exception.
May God bless this market.

Some are speculating it will go even lower, it is hard to tell if btc has bottom out or not, times are very hard in the crypto community, nobody can tell when exactly this market will recover, we can only hope and wait for recovery, too many dip in this year, hope 2019 will bring some goodness.

Beltsymdd

Activity: 188
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 10:07:52 PM

who knows? Do i need KYC on Coindeal for trading Privcy?
D1jay
Copper Member

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 08:28:53 AM

Some are speculating it will go even lower, it is hard to tell if btc has bottom out or not, times are very hard in the crypto community, nobody can tell when exactly this market will recover, we can only hope and wait for recovery, too many dip in this year, hope 2019 will bring some goodness.
Please check the mining calculator for bitcoin, the cost-profits to mine one Bitcoin.
Then, you will get your answer for your own interest by yourself.
It's very easy. ^^

Since you know so much about btc mining calculator and the cost of mining one btc then should also be able to generate an answer base on your above post, i don't see the relevance of your reply to my post because nobody can specifically say where the bottom of btc will be using mining calculator for btc according to you.

Xiphos

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 09:19:56 AM

Privcy is listed on Xiphos.Exchange and has it's own information page. We think it is important for people to understand what coins they are able to trade and give them easy access to find out more about those projects. This is to fuel the curiosity of traders to invite them to trade with coins unknown to them. We already put some information up about Privcy that we have found on your website, but we created a feature for developers to make it possible to edit and legitimize their projects. They can do this by messaging us their Xiphos username from a verified account of a social media instance, emailing with an official PRiVCY email or other proof of development authentication. To find out more, check out your current Tradeable: https://Xiphos.Exchange/exchange/trade/PRIV
nicecrypto

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2018, 10:54:38 AM

Please check the mining calculator for bitcoin, the cost-profits to mine one Bitcoin.
Then, you will get your answer for your own interest by yourself.
It's very easy. ^^

Since you know so much about btc mining calculator and the cost of mining one btc then should also be able to generate an answer base on your above post, i don't see the relevance of your reply to my post because nobody can specifically say where the bottom of btc will be using mining calculator for btc according to you.

True talk, I would think it would have been much easier if he/she would have just told us what the bottom price would be cos since you can tell this from Btc mining calculation cos if most of us knew that, then we wouldn't be asking where's the likely bottom price for Btc and I also believe like you, some other people might know that calculation too but have not been able to specifically say where the bottom price would be 🤔
ryzaadit
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1225

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 08:59:55 PM

Long time no see the Privcy thread, did we have a new exchange. Whats exchange avaible for privcy coin, damn already almost more than 3 month iam not see the privcy thread i hope we have some progres

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
btlzpr

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 07:35:41 AM

I don't know if Privcy's developers have given up on this project. If you don’t do anything now, then it will not be possible to insist on the arrival of the bull market. Now I see a panic and despair in the entire Privcy community, perhaps Developers should announce the progress of some projects in a timely manner and try to make some positive efforts, otherwise Privcy will lose more supporters until death.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
Pages: « 1 ... 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 [328] 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 »
  Print  

Jump to: