Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 04:45:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 [331] 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅  (Read 127342 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
jaydenbox

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 03:45:54 PM

Sad to say but here we are. Since the "hack" everything went wrong with privcy and the reality kicked in, from the owner who got hacked not being in discord anymore, to a top mod dumping, it think its sure to say that, its a dead shit coin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Thanosmel88

Activity: 185
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 03:52:25 PM

I make some questions through Discord server And CMO kicked me for no reason. Just ask about the project And whats going on And whats the problem.. He destroy the project a lot of People left from there.
I am not fuding i Just want the reason that he kicked me.
hous26

Activity: 462
Merit: 115

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 03:54:08 AM

In short, I wish PRiVCY all the best, even though so many people question Privcycoin,it is still alive now. Now all the crypto in such a bear market has experienced a serious decline. We need to wait a long time to see the market recover. If we can survive, we can wait until the sun rises again. I only hope that the team will not give up and continue to develop according to the roadmap.
we have 2 devs working on the mixer and ecommerce plugins. things are slow as they are throughout crypto at the moment. so all these stupid comments about the coin is dead ect are just fud

What a ironic.
After vectisitch said the above words, vectisitch dumped all his priv on exchange.

Waw! Such strong accusation against an avid supporter of this project is a bit hash imo, i mean, how do you know for sure that it was vectisitch that dumped his coin and not somebody else?
Did you track the wallet were the dump came from and discovered it was owned by vectisitch? Can you even prove your claim,
The market is bad, it could be anyone who dump, who knows maybe your are the one Wink
Between i use to see the devs on discord few times i was in the chat long before the incident, not sure of late though.

Check the discord, vectisitch admitted that it was his dump in the last 24 hours.

yes i admitted it was me. i have my reasons and was sick to the stomach to have to do it.i was an avid supporter and still think this coin could be something great. if things change i will, probably buy back

I dumped after my first airdrop because the eligibility requirements were frustrating.  I feel like what you did was scummy and indefensible.  You pumped the coin and turned around to dump your bags.  Not cool.
D1jay
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 07:37:49 AM

In short, I wish PRiVCY all the best, even though so many people question Privcycoin,it is still alive now. Now all the crypto in such a bear market has experienced a serious decline. We need to wait a long time to see the market recover. If we can survive, we can wait until the sun rises again. I only hope that the team will not give up and continue to develop according to the roadmap.
we have 2 devs working on the mixer and ecommerce plugins. things are slow as they are throughout crypto at the moment. so all these stupid comments about the coin is dead ect are just fud

What a ironic.
After vectisitch said the above words, vectisitch dumped all his priv on exchange.

Waw! Such strong accusation against an avid supporter of this project is a bit hash imo, i mean, how do you know for sure that it was vectisitch that dumped his coin and not somebody else?
Did you track the wallet were the dump came from and discovered it was owned by vectisitch? Can you even prove your claim,
The market is bad, it could be anyone who dump, who knows maybe your are the one Wink
Between i use to see the devs on discord few times i was in the chat long before the incident, not sure of late though.

Check the discord, vectisitch admitted that it was his dump in the last 24 hours.

yes i admitted it was me. i have my reasons and was sick to the stomach to have to do it.i was an avid supporter and still think this coin could be something great. if things change i will, probably buy back

I dumped after my first airdrop because the eligibility requirements were frustrating.  I feel like what you did was scummy and indefensible.  You pumped the coin and turned around to dump your bags.  Not cool.

i survive to 4th airdrop before my account was banned for not wearing sig which i know i wore during campaign, i dumped my priv when i couldn't participate in airdrop anymore,
priv was really looking promising during the airdrop period, the whole process even though a bit strict did not discriminate among ranks, everyone could participate, but unfortunately project took a nose dive Huh

coin8coin8

Activity: 168
Merit: 47

False Moon

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 08:01:28 AM

I invested and buy 11600 PRIVCY with a price of 1800sat worth $1,400 but the sad part is, today's value of my PRIV is lessthan $47 (together with my earned stakes) it brings lot of pain not only me but to those who invested more than I am..
I admit that investing in PRIVCY is not a good choice, but it seems that investing in other altcoins will also not be better, and the entire market is declining.
Only to buying Bitcoin, the loss of any altcoin you buy will be very large, at least now PRIVCY is not dead, and many people who have invested in altcoins, they have not even left a penny, all lost.

Loser
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2019, 11:43:00 AM

i survive to 4th airdrop before my account was banned for not wearing sig which i know i wore during campaign, i dumped my priv when i couldn't participate in airdrop anymore,
priv was really looking promising during the airdrop period, the whole process even though a bit strict did not discriminate among ranks, everyone could participate, but unfortunately project took a nose dive Huh

I was once banned before for not wearing signature in the airdrop but its been sorted out immediately,
I joined upto Airdrop 10th and sell my coins at 800 sats a piece when the price starts to tank.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2019, 06:00:57 AM

I was once banned before for not wearing signature in the airdrop but its been sorted out immediately,
I joined upto Airdrop 10th and sell my coins at 800 sats a piece when the price starts to tank.
I guess the people that sold off earlier were the wise ones and most of us still HODLing at the time thinking we where helping the project didn't know that it would come to ths, yes just Hoping cos as we know, anything can happen in crypto. So is it safe to say that there's no point always HODLing this bounty coins? Cos I've also seen most get dumped even by the Devs.
Thanosmel88

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 10:31:40 AM

Its good to Holding And support a project but when We can t see any update from the team And seems like that some members of the team leave from the project And CMO dont want to answer any questions like this And kicked People that asked, whats going on there, seems that there are a lot of Red flags there.
D1jay
Copper Member

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 10:38:58 AM

I guess the people that sold off earlier were the wise ones and most of us still HODLing at the time thinking we where helping the project didn't know that it would come to ths, yes just Hoping cos as we know, anything can happen in crypto. So is it safe to say that there's no point always HODLing this bounty coins? Cos I've also seen most get dumped even by the Devs.

if the project and team are genuine and they have a long term development goal which they are constantly working on, not dumping on other members and pretend it was a hack, come out to address any issue threatening the success of the project in a very professional manner, constantly given out update about lates progress of the project,
sure, hodl is always best option because such project has time to fully develop and maybe gain more adoption which will reflect on price eventually, not just speculations.

nicecrypto

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2019, 01:01:26 PM

if the project and team are genuine and they have a long term development goal which they are constantly working on, not dumping on other members and pretend it was a hack, come out to address any issue threatening the success of the project in a very professional manner, constantly given out update about lates progress of the project,
sure, hodl is always best option because such project has time to fully develop and maybe gain more adoption which will reflect on price eventually, not just speculations.
True, I agree with you on that cos I've also been involved in other projects that the Dev teams are constantly informing the community of what's going on and doing that quickly too. Yeah HODLing more might be a good option but as you already mentioned, we don't need the devs teams to be dumping on the members and expect continual support. That's just wrong.
pinoycash

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2019, 03:54:41 PM

Its good to Holding And support a project but when We can t see any update from the team And seems like that some members of the team leave from the project And CMO dont want to answer any questions like this And kicked People that asked, whats going on there, seems that there are a lot of Red flags there.

This kind of scenario always happen when the project didn't works well as the Dev's planned, Community TakeOver is one solution for this problem, If the dev abandon the project the community can take over the project and continue its development.

There are many Big Whales inside PRiVCY Community that can make it Happen.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
█████
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
nicecrypto

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2019, 05:48:55 AM

This kind of scenario always happen when the project didn't works well as the Dev's planned, Community TakeOver is one solution for this problem, If the dev abandon the project the community can take over the project and continue its development.

There are many Big Whales inside PRiVCY Community that can make it Happen.
I really hope the big whales do as you suggested not for me anymore though but the little other people that actually spent some hard earned money and are still hodlers of this coin, they really don't deserve this kind of action. It still saddens me to see how such a lively and prospecting project at one time with a lot of hype will just get dumped 😡😡😡
Thanosmel88

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 09:44:45 AM

Only the Big whales and some other people of the community that in there can save this project no one else!
Cmo seems that is not a good guy!
D1jay
Copper Member

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 01:39:01 PM

Only the Big whales and some other people of the community that in there can save this project no one else!

Lol! Most of the big whales in this project have dumped their priv and move on, community members have already lose faith of this project, investors have loss money because big whales dumped on them, cmo is not transparent with community, no recent update on what's happening with priv development, no news, nothing at all to keep community active or give hope to continue support project, its already over except their is surprise we don't know about somewhere Grin

babbimarc

Activity: 128
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 09:27:47 PM

Lol! Most of the big whales in this project have dumped their priv and move on, community members have already lose faith of this project, investors have loss money because big whales dumped on them, cmo is not transparent with community, no recent update on what's happening with priv development, no news, nothing at all to keep community active or give hope to continue support project, its already over except their is surprise we don't know about somewhere Grin

I think there are a lot of people that is writing here without to know things. Really big wales are still here. The bigger investors did not sell one of theirs coin nowaday,it would be enough to give a look in explorer. Some minor investors sold, yes, it's true, but the bigger whales did not. It would be childish to say there are any problems here, but the same is to say false things. Funny to think someone dumped on somebody else !! They sold in exchange I think, the place where usually everyone of us can buy and sell
hous26

Activity: 462
Merit: 115

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 06:32:05 AM

You guys are in denial talking about whales coming in and resurrecting the project.  There aren't any whales here and the project is dead.  It's marketcap is currently $26,000 and volume on a good day is $100.  I'm sorry to say but this is as dead as a coin can be. 

There is no incentive to take over this project by anyone or for the current devs to continue.  They can make a new coin and instantly have a marketcap much higher than this.
lhtot8

Activity: 147
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 06:43:25 AM

You were luckily with your airdrop participation.
For now, it is important to see how the PRiVCY team work and keep the project moving forwards as their roadmap shown.
Let's see
pinoycash

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2019, 07:04:18 AM

You guys are in denial talking about whales coming in and resurrecting the project.  There aren't any whales here and the project is dead.  It's marketcap is currently $26,000 and volume on a good day is $100.  I'm sorry to say but this is as dead as a coin can be. 

There is no incentive to take over this project by anyone or for the current devs to continue.  They can make a new coin and instantly have a marketcap much higher than this.

The Big Community Behind the Project is a good incentive enough for someone willing to takeover the project. He don't need to start from scratch in building a strong foundation for the project.

Someone who has the capability to fund the project from his own pocket can bring a life on this project but they should FORK the coin and take over all the dev funds and do a coin swap.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
█████
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 08:57:39 AM

You guys are in denial talking about whales coming in and resurrecting the project.  There aren't any whales here and the project is dead.  It's marketcap is currently $26,000 and volume on a good day is $100.  I'm sorry to say but this is as dead as a coin can be.  

There is no incentive to take over this project by anyone or for the current devs to continue.  They can make a new coin and instantly have a marketcap much higher than this.

The Big Community Behind the Project is a good incentive enough for someone willing to takeover the project. He don't need to start from scratch in building a strong foundation for the project.

Someone who has the capability to fund the project from his own pocket can bring a life on this project but they should FORK the coin and take over all the dev funds and do a coin swap.

If priv had big community! That was before when the going was good, the airdrop was still ongoing, the freebies was very hot on the table, lots of the people Ofcours pretend to be die hard supporters of priv, but now that even the heads of the project can't be vouch for by communities, i doubt there are still many supporters of this project,

If there is someone out there willing to shoulder the burden of reviving this project, will surely has alot on his plate, priv itself was strongly criticized because of its copy and paste feature, so i hope anyone willing to fork this project can bring something new.
pachuje

Activity: 432
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 02:03:43 PM

Volume (24h) : $ 24 USD;
Last update on social networks: one month ago;
Project leader: ? ? ? ;
If there is still a community behind Privcy, do not wait to be removed from the exchanges to make a fork.

Pages: « 1 ... 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 [331] 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 »
  Print  

Jump to: