Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 11:24:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 [658] 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 ... 1035 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained]  (Read 1369737 times)
David Latapie

Activity: 658
Merit: 503

Monero Core Team

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2014, 04:19:46 PM

Therefor I would expect and increased demand for all PoS coins the next 1-6 month.
And since the potential of increase for Blackcoin will soon be over (you can only go that high), a "smaller coin" like the original mintcoin would make sense. Especially one the Mintcoin Fund will be registered (I am waiting for the receipt from the French administration - I should get it around the end of the week).

glad to hear that!  let us make mint a more useful coin than other coins.
Working on it Smiley

Monero: the first crytocurrency to bring bank secrecy and net neutrality to the blockchain.HyperStake: pushing the limits of staking.
Reputation threadFree bitcoins: reviews, hints…: freebitco.in, freedoge.co.in, qoinpro
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
okaynow

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

PGP 9CB0902E

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 04:24:20 PM

help my little stupid brother

Tell your "little" brother to get a job, and go ahead and do something with his life.
Asking for random charities because "your little brother" went in over your head is not the way to go.
The amount of fake scamming liars in these boards is beyond comprehension,
and noone but a fool would believe anything as random as this.

1PeecNu1J8VNKpgR13nasMZWLcMZrwNJfc
David Latapie

Activity: 658
Merit: 503

Monero Core Team

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2014, 04:28:49 PM

But the if BC crashes hard (not saying it will), then will MINT to an obvious alternative to buy, and that could make the price go up.
Not immediately. There will be a cooldown period.
Consider this, though:http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-04-11/bitcoin-mining-boom-sputters-as-prospectors-see-real-cash-losses.html
Miners have lost a lot of money on mining hardware which proves obsolete before it was meant to be. They need a way to get some money back. This explain in part the Blackcoin craze (in part only).
Once blackcoin won't be worth it anymore (not enough pumping value), it will be important to addresse this community: "hey miners, you lost money with ASIC and blackcoin has not enough potential anymore right? Come mintcoin, the original PoS Coin. Same as Blackcoin with 20% interest for a limited time. Pump it up enough to get your money back."

This is a dangerous line, because pumping means dumping later on. But this is worth investigating. With adequate timing (read: not now), it could happen at the same moment as the mintcoin fund starts collecting getting exposure for the Sonoma County reforestation project or others.
We could even advertise on this: bitcoin has a terrible carbon footprint. Mintcoin is fighting fire with fire: not only we will prove that  crypto can have close to zero carbon footprint, but we are actually reducing the damages done by bitcoin - to both the planet and your wallet."

Once again, this is a raw sketching. Timing must be adequate, and someone else than me has to put it in more polished way.

Do you think POS Coins will overtake the market in the next weeks?
Yes. Take a look at my article on this

http://david.latapie.name/blog/innovations-in-altcoins/

Mintcoin looks surprisingly good!
Top 10% in market cap, top 10% in trading volume and #33 of 221 in 24h change @coinmarketcap.
Very stable and sound in these hyped times
The mere fact that is is surviving the BC craze is an evidence in itself that the community is solid. I would like to thank Crindon and the rest of the "Extended Team 2.0" for the important part they had in keeping the price at 12 sat twice (this week and I think three weeks ago). You truly astonished me, congratulations!

Posting official documentation on the mintcoin.cc page as well as photos of the devs would make it look more professional imho. 
Working on it too. mintcoin.cc changed ownership, I am leading it with two other faithful followers to handle the maintenance. Since I am presently busy with changing job, the real change wil come later.

Monero: the first crytocurrency to bring bank secrecy and net neutrality to the blockchain.HyperStake: pushing the limits of staking.
Reputation threadFree bitcoins: reviews, hints…: freebitco.in, freedoge.co.in, qoinpro
luuupooo

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 04:43:44 PM

But the if BC crashes hard (not saying it will), then will MINT to an obvious alternative to buy, and that could make the price go up.
Consider this, though:http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-04-11/bitcoin-mining-boom-sputters-as-prospectors-see-real-cash-losses.html
Miners have lost a lot of money on mining hardware which proves obsolete before it was meant to be. They need a way to get some money back. This explain in part the Blackcoin craze (in part only).
Once blackcoin won't be worth it anymore (not enough pumping value), it will be important to addresse this community: "hey miners, you lost money with ASIC and blackcoin has not enough potential anymore right? Come mintcoin, the original PoS Coin. Same as Blackcoin with 20% interest for a limited time. Pump it up enough to get your money back."

This is a dangerous line, because pumping means dumping later on. But this is worth investigating. With adequate timing (read: not now), it could happen at the same moment as the mintcoin fund starts collecting getting exposure for the Sonoma County reforestation project or others.
We could even advertise on this: bitcoin has a terrible carbon footprint. Mintcoin is fighting fire with fire: not only we will prove that  crypto can have close to zero carbon footprint, but we are actually reducing the damages done by bitcoin - to both the planet and your wallet."

Once again, this is a raw sketching. Timing must be adequate, and someone else than me has to put it in more polished way.

Top 10% in market cap, top 10% in trading volume and #33 of 221 in 24h change @coinmarketcap.
The mere fact that is is surviving the BC craze is an evidence in itself that the community is solid. I would like to thank Crindon and the rest of the "Extended Team 2.0" for the important part they had in keeping the price at 12 sat twice (this week and I think three weeks ago). You truly astonished me, congratulations!

Posting official documentation on the mintcoin.cc page as well as photos of the devs would make it look more professional imho. 
Working on it too. mintcoin.cc changed ownership, I am leading it with two other faithful followers to handle the maintenance. Since I am presently busy with changing job, the real change wil come later.

thanks for the update!!
deadmanwalking

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 04:54:29 PM

Mintcoin is the original!

Mintcoin, the first coin with a proof of work to proof of stake blueprint was launched Feb. 6th 2014.

-Mintcoin already has 44 merchants
-We are listed on all major alt coin exchanges, AND Bitcoin exchange Vault of Satoshi
-Coin control in latest wallet
-Android coming soon
-Foundation in place
-Pays 20% interest 1st year, 15% 2nd, 10%, and then 5% per year until cap of 70 Billion. Get paid every 20 days  Smiley

So get on board before the first year is up!

http://www.mintcointalk.com/
http://www.reddit.com/r/MintCoin/
https://www.facebook.com/MintCoin
https://twitter.com/MintcoinTeam

\
moderndezigns

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 04:58:06 PM

I want to thank the community too and thank you David for all the hard work you've been putting into this. I'm excited about our future!
choppy123

Activity: 383
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 05:06:23 PM

I would just like to point out that I am on the first 10 pages of Black, Zeit, and Mint threads. Im starting to feel like an alt coin genius lol. POW coins are going to all die now, if you are a big bagholder of say WDC or Litecoin you might want to GTFO soon. Don't say I didn't warn you.

I've been saying this for months too, i'm a believer in all POS coins.....X11 will be the future as well......ya unless POW is actually doing something good for the world....like Ripple XRP https://www.computingforgood.org or raising money for charity (einsteinium for example)...the POW coins are going down the crapper...pointless to waste and spend money on electricity that is not needed with POS and X11...I mean blackcoin is booming now but mintcoin is just as valueable (in different ways). I havent figured out if I'm just a visionary or if most people are not very smart. I mined a good chunk of all my POS coins and my profits are astounding....10+ bitcoin worth. Mintcoin is awesome and I will continue to pump money into it....slowly getting rid of my Canadian crap dollars. Most of the whales who pump and dump good quality coins are only hurting themselves in the long run.....For crapcoins, I fully understand pumping and dumping....I shouldve unloaded my lottocoin and fedora when they skyrocketed...they are both garbage now in my opinion and now i'm left holding the bag lol....at least i didn't buy them....Litecoin is the only POW coin that i'm unsure about...it's so huge and ASICs will keep it alive, I doubt it's going anywhere although i could be wrong

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
cyberhacker
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 05:10:51 PM

I would just like to point out that I am on the first 10 pages of Black, Zeit, and Mint threads. Im starting to feel like an alt coin genius lol. POW coins are going to all die now, if you are a big bagholder of say WDC or Litecoin you might want to GTFO soon. Don't say I didn't warn you.

I've been saying this for months too, i'm a believer in all POS coins.....X11 will be the future as well......ya unless POW is actually doing something good for the world....like Ripple XRP https://www.computingforgood.org or raising money for charity (einsteinium for example)...the POW coins are going down the crapper...pointless to waste and spend money on electricity that is not needed with POS and X11...I mean blackcoin is booming now but mintcoin is just as valueable (in different ways). I havent figured out if I'm just a visionary or if most people are not very smart. I mined a good chunk of all my POS coins and my profits are astounding....10+ bitcoin worth. Mintcoin is awesome and I will continue to pump money into it....slowly getting rid of my Canadian crap dollars. Most of the whales you pump and dump good quality coins are only hurting themselves in the long run.....For crapcoins, I fully understand pumping and dumping....I shouldve unloaded my lottocoin and fedora when they skyrocketed...they are both garbage now in my opinion and now i'm left holding the bag lol....at least i didn't buy them....Litecoin is the only POW coin that i'm unsure about...it's so huge and ASICs will keep it alive, I doubt it's going anywhere although i could be wrong

any idea about Scrypt-N coin, i mean Vertcoin, which seems also have great community.

of course i am holding 100 million mint and Coin2 (same amount)
TookDk
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1062

One coin to rule them all

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2014, 05:29:22 PM

I've been saying this for months too, i'm a believer in all POS coins.....X11 will be the future as well......ya unless POW is actually doing something good for the world....like Ripple XRP https://www.computingforgood.org or raising money for charity (einsteinium for example)...the POW coins are going down the crapper...pointless to waste and spend money on electricity that is not needed with POS and X11...I mean blackcoin is booming now but mintcoin is just as valueable (in different ways). I havent figured out if I'm just a visionary or if most people are not very smart. I mined a good chunk of all my POS coins and my profits are astounding....10+ bitcoin worth. Mintcoin is awesome and I will continue to pump money into it....slowly getting rid of my Canadian crap dollars. Most of the whales who pump and dump good quality coins are only hurting themselves in the long run.....For crapcoins, I fully understand pumping and dumping....I shouldve unloaded my lottocoin and fedora when they skyrocketed...they are both garbage now in my opinion and now i'm left holding the bag lol....at least i didn't buy them....Litecoin is the only POW coin that i'm unsure about...it's so huge and ASICs will keep it alive, I doubt it's going anywhere although i could be wrong

Do you have an overview of all PoS on the market right now?

Cryptography is one of the few things you can truly trust.
cyberhacker
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 05:41:49 PM

i think large community like doge is coming to mint now.

mintcoin seems much healthier and wide adoption due to its energy-saving theory and further projects.

so far we will have a android wallet Smiley right?

maybe ATM is coming soon and more great news!
greentea
Legendary

Activity: 1418
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 05:54:57 PM

i think large community like doge is coming to mint now.

mintcoin seems much healthier and wide adoption due to its energy-saving theory and further projects.

so far we will have a android wallet Smiley right?

maybe ATM is coming soon and more great news!

IMO, BC is giving all the new POS coins a good look, with the price so high, people are looking for the undervalued POS coins right now ... Mintcoin is definitely one of them.

NEM   NanoWallet   SuperNodes   Apostille   Landstead   Catapult   Mijin
▃▃▃▅▅▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▅▅▅▃▃▃
Crindon

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 05:55:15 PM

Nice little run up again. Finally, some nice movement!  Grin
dogechode

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 05:56:12 PM

shhhhhh now everyone is going to unload, just let it run up quietly before the panicky types can crush the support with their sells...
Crindon

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 05:58:29 PM

If you guys can think of any Canadian charities or non-profits, please email them and ask them to accept donations of Mintcoin.

We have a bargaining angle, they get free money and more of it and can cash out through Vault of Satoshi.

We also need to get cavirtex.com on board

Email admin@cavirtex.com and ask them to trade Mintcoin. Do this to help out, we need more volume of emails. Once they see a lot of people are interested, they will want to get onboard. This will help Mintcoin immensely.

Come on community, we can count on you.
Crindon

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 05:59:37 PM

shhhhhh now everyone is going to unload, just let it run up quietly before the panicky types can crush the support with their sells...

I see the sell volumes are quite high, but no matter, it's better for distribution, and it will be better long-term.

Short-term, we can see pumps up to 50-60 satoshis. Long-term value entails reaching prices of 3,000-6,000 satoshis.
Kergekoin

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 06:01:34 PM

Todays volume almost 60btc is very nice improvement. Price rise of 20% is also very good Smiley

******  NB! The links below are affiliate - friend type links, which bring additional benefits both, to you and me  ******
Binance - Best Crypto Trading Platform          CoinBase - Fastest way from FIAT to Crypto
Windscribe - The quickest and easyest way to secure and anonymize your internet traffic
deadmanwalking

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 06:01:57 PM

Nice little run up again. Finally, some nice movement!  Grin

Trading a full sat higher at Cryptsy. I think savvy investors are hedging. The PoS run-up will soon include Mint.

\
Crindon

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 06:03:12 PM

Canada's best and largest fiat to BTC and LTC exchange could really benefit from the volume of MINT. Plus getting MINT on their exchange will help MINT as well. It is a mutually beneficial relationship. Please email admin@cavirtex.com and ask them to get MINT on their exchange.

It will definitely help the long-term potential of MINT. Also, mention to them that their competitor in Toronto, Ontario, Canada has already added MINT (Vault of Satoshi).

Email: admin@cavirtex.com
Crindon

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 06:04:10 PM

Todays volume almost 60btc is very nice improvement. Price rise of 20% is also very good Smiley

There is a bounce to every step I take today after seeing this.  Grin

TookDk
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1062

One coin to rule them all

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2014, 06:08:09 PM

IMO, BC is giving all the new POS coins a good look, with the price so high, people are looking for the undervalued POS coins right now ... Mintcoin is definitely one of them.

I totally agree, same reason I bought into MINT yesterday, the price was very good 16 satoshi Smiley

Cryptography is one of the few things you can truly trust.
Pages: « 1 ... 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 [658] 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 ... 1035 »
  Print  

Jump to: