Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 02:58:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 [881] 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 ... 1035 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained]  (Read 1369739 times)
sambiohazard

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 04:50:54 AM

ok done. as soon as we have 10+ confirmations it will be updated. Here is the txid for 1st month hosting.

https://blockchain.info/tx/02c707189a2cc0d8ff74133db7d5b256d6a4d9ee4900cfe8f1fd7af93247be52

EDIT: Its already showing 34 days of hosting. I hope we have enough donors to get this to a year.

Regards

Sam Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
w4rr3n

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 05:00:32 AM

Did you guys ever had an issue where your wallet was "not responding" time and time again?

Yes, this has happened before. Usually it is just that your wallet is still syncing. The GUI sometimes gets lagged behind. If you go to your Mintcoin folder, in your computer and check the blockchain, even though the wallet itself says "not responding" if you watch it, the file size of the blockchain should be getting bigger every few seconds or so. THis means your wallet is still syncing and once it is caught up, the GUI (graphic user interface) of the wallet should become responsive again. Just let your wallet stay open and keep running, at it should eventually correct itself without any issues.

I have left the wallet open for a few weeks and still its not responding, tried downloading bootstrap still getting not responding. Am pretty lost at what else to do since it worked previously without any issues not sure what happened
dragonseer

Activity: 611
Merit: 500

Anglo Saxon Crypto Enthusiast

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 06:35:03 AM

I'm going to auction around 5 million Mintcoin on ebay. What do you think is a good price in USD??

Crypto sales and more here: https://www.ebay.com.au/usr/dragon-seer
sambiohazard

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 07:03:13 AM

I'm going to auction around 5 million Mintcoin on ebay. What do you think is a good price in USD??

Its says $0.009/1000 MINT on our new Block explorer. Check it out.

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/mint/
dragonseer

Activity: 611

Anglo Saxon Crypto Enthusiast

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 09:35:47 AM

Its says $0.009/1000 MINT on our new Block explorer. Check it out.

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/mint/

That provides some good info at a glance.

Looking at Poloniex I think 9 Sat is the right base for a price of this amount, I think Cryptsy has basically frozen mint into their account?

Crypto sales and more here: https://www.ebay.com.au/usr/dragon-seer
hcf27

Activity: 257
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 01:27:16 PM

Did you guys ever had an issue where your wallet was "not responding" time and time again?

Yes, this has happened before. Usually it is just that your wallet is still syncing. The GUI sometimes gets lagged behind. If you go to your Mintcoin folder, in your computer and check the blockchain, even though the wallet itself says "not responding" if you watch it, the file size of the blockchain should be getting bigger every few seconds or so. THis means your wallet is still syncing and once it is caught up, the GUI (graphic user interface) of the wallet should become responsive again. Just let your wallet stay open and keep running, at it should eventually correct itself without any issues.

I have left the wallet open for a few weeks and still its not responding, tried downloading bootstrap still getting not responding. Am pretty lost at what else to do since it worked previously without any issues not sure what happened

Yeap, I left it all night and still not responding... luckily I have my wallet on another computer and there it works fine... as long as you have your wallet.dat backed up you can try somewhere else.....

I have 8gb of RAM and a i7 processor so not sure why that is happening!.. pretty annoying tho because it is a great coin, want to have it open and staking all the time! hahaha
hcf27

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 02:24:31 PM

ok done. as soon as we have 10+ confirmations it will be updated. Here is the txid for 1st month hosting.

https://blockchain.info/tx/02c707189a2cc0d8ff74133db7d5b256d6a4d9ee4900cfe8f1fd7af93247be52

EDIT: Its already showing 34 days of hosting. I hope we have enough donors to get this to a year.

Regards

Sam Smiley

I donated towards this good cause!

Thanks for making it happen, its a great block explorer
coolbeans94

Activity: 613

Mintcoin: Get some

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 03:02:38 PM

Yeap, I left it all night and still not responding... luckily I have my wallet on another computer and there it works fine... as long as you have your wallet.dat backed up you can try somewhere else.....

I have 8gb of RAM and a i7 processor so not sure why that is happening!.. pretty annoying tho because it is a great coin, want to have it open and staking all the time! hahaha
I usually leave mine on all the time with no issues. Have you checked the mintcoin folder yet to see if the blockchain is still increasing? Are you fully synced? What size is your blockchain file?

(1.) Moral happiness depends upon moral order.
(2.) Moral order depends upon the harmonious action of all our powers, as
individuals and as members of society.
coolbeans94

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 03:08:22 PM

I think some people have said that downloading another altcoin wallet and opening it, and then go back and try the Mintcoin wallet it will make it work. Not sure why that is, but on rare occasion seems to be a fix for some people. I dont remember which altcoins because ive never had the issue...Does anyone know which altcoin they have used in the past to get it working? Just saying this might do the trick.

hcf27

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 03:30:43 PM

I usually leave mine on all the time with no issues. Have you checked the mintcoin folder yet to see if the blockchain is still increasing? Are you fully synced? What size is your blockchain file?

I am fully synced, and the blkdata file grows slowly.... I have tried open it other wallets but nothing happens.. will keep it open and see if it comes back, if not will just use my other comp..

Thanks for the help!
Derek492

Activity: 356
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 04:07:27 PM

Try opening up the whitecoin wallet (basically a mintcoin clone). Then go back and try the mintcoin wallet. If that doesn't work, backup your wallet.dat file and then delete everything and do a fresh install from scratch. Once the wallet is fully synced, replace the wallet.dat file with your backup.

Another option is the to try the salvagewallet command.

From Reddit:
http://www.reddit.com/r/MintCoin/comments/2r0jcn/mintcoin_114_wallet_not_responding/cnjwsgw

Stop Mining.   Start Minting.   Mintcoin  [MINT]
5% annual minting reward. Mintcoins don't wear out like mining gear. They keep on minting!
hcf27

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 05:06:59 PM

Try opening up the whitecoin wallet (basically a mintcoin clone). Then go back and try the mintcoin wallet. If that doesn't work, backup your wallet.dat file and then delete everything and do a fresh install from scratch. Once the wallet is fully synced, replace the wallet.dat file with your backup.

From Reddit:
http://www.reddit.com/r/MintCoin/comments/2r0jcn/mintcoin_114_wallet_not_responding/cnjwsgw

Ok, Running whitecoin wallet works!!!

Finally... thanks!
DougB62

Activity: 672

Banned: For Your Protection

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 05:20:46 PM

From Reddit:

Finally... thanks!

I'm really curious as to what causes this/why this works. I am having a hard time wrapping my head around this. Anyone have any ideas? Just idle curiosity, mind you...
hcf27

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 05:36:39 PM

From Reddit:

Finally... thanks!

I'm really curious as to what causes this/why this works. I am having a hard time wrapping my head around this. Anyone have any ideas? Just idle curiosity, mind you...

It happens when your computer shuts down with the wallet open... or if you shut down the program in an unexpected form...

When it happens and you come back to the wallet, the news section on the right seems outdated, like with different links..

Now, why opening whitecoin wallet fixes it is beyond me..
coolbeans94

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 06:13:41 PM

From Reddit:

Finally... thanks!

It happens when your computer shuts down with the wallet open... or if you shut down the program in an unexpected form...

When it happens and you come back to the wallet, the news section on the right seems outdated, like with different links..

Now, why opening whitecoin wallet fixes it is beyond me..

I know its the strangest thing but is a simple solution. Cheesy

I'm guessing its just some sort if configuration that can get messed up? Opening up a similar alcoin somehow resets it. I really have no clue though. Roll Eyes

sambiohazard

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 07:14:00 PM

Regards

Sam Smiley

I donated towards this good cause!

Thanks for making it happen, its a great block explorer

Thanks for donating!! I see 2.2 more days now. Everyone please keep the donations coming Smiley
sambiohazard

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 07:16:41 PM

BTW why all the official account have so little activity? I have sent PM & tried contacting on twitter but it seems everywhere accounts havent been active from days to weeks.
w4rr3n

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 08:47:24 PM

From Reddit:

Finally... thanks!

can confirm only running whitecoin worked weird but oh well :/ Thanks for the help guys!
coolbeans94

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 09:56:34 PM

BTW why all the official account have so little activity? I have sent PM & tried contacting on twitter but it seems everywhere accounts havent been active from days to weeks.
That would mainly be Jessica. ...she posted some stuff about a week ago. Im sure she will get back. At this point we all are busy with our own lives to live, are committed to Mintcoin but its not like we can give everyday to devote to it. For the most part everything with the coin works fine so there is no cause for alarm if no immediate response. She does hangouts and giveaways and development updates. A lot of work goes on behind the scenes too.

sambiohazard

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 10:03:36 PM

That would mainly be Jessica. ...she posted some stuff about a week ago. Im sure she will get back. At this point we all are busy with our own lives to live, are committed to Mintcoin but its not like we can give everyday to devote to it. For the most part everything with the coin works fine so there is no cause for alarm if no immediate response. She does hangouts and giveaways and development updates. A lot of work goes on behind the scenes too.

Hmm thanks for replying. I will wait for a response. I hope we can keep this explorer up and running. We already got a donation. If an official account posts/tweets this info then i am sure we can get more donations. If I am correct Jessica is @CryptoMommy on twitter. Right?

Regards

Sam Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 [881] 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 ... 1035 »
  Print  

Jump to: