Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:09:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 [931] 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 ... 1035 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained]  (Read 1369739 times)
shitalsmenon

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 04:56:14 PM

If you would like to add MintCoin to Cryptopia Markets, please start voting here !
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/HomeAction/Voting
Happy Minting !!!!!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 05:34:03 PM

i thought MINT won a while back ... what's up with that?
last i heard it was scheduled into 'maintenance' but to be added because well ya wallet is a wee bit wonky Wink

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
ShapeShift.io

Activity: 448
Merit: 252

Follow us on our new account ShapeShift.com

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2015, 06:46:58 PM

ShapeShift.io is excited to announce the launch of our newest tool, Skeleton. Skeleton allows websites to offer on-site exchanges so that their users don't have to leave the site in order to do an exchange. Allow your website users to buy or sell Mintcoin directly from your site! Learn more about how you can add this to your site here and see a VIDEO example of how CoinCap has utilized this offering: http://bit.ly/1WvSoBx

Follow us on our new profile: ShapeShift.com

4x13
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1011

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 08:46:23 PM

Everyone needs to go to Cryptopia and Vote for MINT to be added!! Show your support as we need another exchange!! You can buy DOTs to add more Votes!!
Fuzzbawls

Activity: 750
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 06:26:36 AM

Just wanted to pop in and give some details regarding the IRC tips.

I just finished setting up a new "rain" bot that will give out a random amount of MINT twice an hour. Most rains will be directed towards those active within the past 15 minutes, but there is also a chance that the rain will go out to all users present at the time of the rain. Currently, that chance is set to 25% but may be adjusted later.

The amount of each rain is chosen at random, between 100 and 1000 MINT (divided amongst the qualifying number of users). Again, these values are subject to change, and depend heavily on the amount of available MINT the bot has to give out. Obviously there are no advertisements to help ensure an available balance, so if anyone is feeling generous they are welcome to make a donation to the bot's fund directly or via the general giveaway fund.

IRC Rain Bot: MXtpspAnk9rkR8D1bsJkyomhzXKipRcVH1 (direct deposit address)
General Giveaway Fund: MXtpspAnk9rkR8D1bsJkyomhzXKipRcVH1 (funds used for multiple giveaway outlets)

And of course the MintGuardian Fund: Mt6nEG8Pp7kyimcHEp3gFqdjDPQqXas5Ae
donations here go towards supporting the developers and won't be put directly into the bot's payout pool
Travelinglurker33

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 05:20:12 AM

https://i.imgur.com/uf9bq7M.gif
Argon18

Activity: 442
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 06:20:16 AM

▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
█████▀              ▀█████
▄████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▀████▄
▀█████▄    ▀█████▄     ▄█████▀
▀█████▄    ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
█▄  ▀█████▄    ▀█████████▀  ▄█
██▄  ▀█████▄    ▀█████▀  ▄██
███▄  ▀█████▄    ▀█▀  ▄███
▀███▄  ▀█████▄     ▄███▀
▀████▄  ▀████▀  ▄████▀
█████▄  ▀▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄  ▄█████▀
▀█████  █████▀
▀████████▀
██████
▀██▀
E R N
               ▄▄█████████▄▄
           ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
        ▄███████▀▀       ▀▀███████▄
       █████▀▀               ▀▀█████
     ▄████▀    ▄▄█████████▄▄    ▀████▄
    ████▀   ▄█████████████████▄   ▀████
   ████    █████████████████████    ████
 █████    ███████  ▀█████████████    █████
█████    █████████    ▀███████████    █████
████    ▄██████████▄     ▀████████▄    ████
████    █████████████       ███████    ████
████    ▀██████████▀     ▄████████▀    ████
█████    █████████    ▄███████████    █████
 █████    ███████  ▄█████████████    █████
           █████████████████████
            ▀█████████████████▀
               ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████

████
████

████
████

████
████
TOKEN SALE
AIRDROP
                              ████
                              ████

████
          ████            ████  ████

████            ████  ████
          ████  ████  ████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
  ▬▬   GET IN TOUCH   ▬▬ 
TELEGRAM  FACEBOOK  TWITTER
YOUTUBE   INSTAGRAM
nanselmo

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 10:17:13 AM

anyone know why mintcoin is tanking. losing almost all its value?    why do people what to use mintcoin over any other coin?  I fail to see any effort made here to help keep the coins value. i am disgusted with the losses i have incurred.  65% and rising.  i guess you hold and get money?   from where? thin air. all the money that you pay out makes the coins less valuable.  this whole concept i failing big time and no developers are willing to admit it. wake up and smell what you are shoveling.  This is a ponzi scheme.  get coins and hold them , dont sell ever and we will pay u to do so. yet you as developers dump tons of coins on the market and crash the value. i trade in  coins and some dope has a sell order blocking the whole exchange. this chokes up trading volume and in a few days the coin will be delisted for lack of volume.   If coins are not traded they are dumped from exchanges. you tell people to buy and hold and discourage trading.  This is idiotic thinking.   This coin will die.  I am dumping it like now. Mintcoin developers just want us to lose money while supporting there development of a  useless coin. $ 500 us dollars lost and counting. I hate mintcon , whoever made it can go choke on a ham sandwich!  yes mintcon i am not mispelling it.   So please dev. try and respond to the loses all your followers have incurred.  nanselmo
Fuzzbawls

Activity: 750

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 11:19:29 AM

anyone know why mintcoin is tanking. losing almost all its value?    why do people what to use mintcoin over any other coin?  I fail to see any effort made here to help keep the coins value. i am disgusted with the losses i have incurred.  65% and rising.  i guess you hold and get money?   from where? thin air. all the money that you pay out makes the coins less valuable.  this whole concept i failing big time and no developers are willing to admit it. wake up and smell what you are shoveling.  This is a ponzi scheme.  get coins and hold them , dont sell ever and we will pay u to do so. yet you as developers dump tons of coins on the market and crash the value. i trade in  coins and some dope has a sell order blocking the whole exchange. this chokes up trading volume and in a few days the coin will be delisted for lack of volume.   If coins are not traded they are dumped from exchanges. you tell people to buy and hold and discourage trading.  This is idiotic thinking.   This coin will die.  I am dumping it like now. Mintcoin developers just want us to lose money while supporting there development of a  useless coin. $ 500 us dollars lost and counting. I hate mintcon , whoever made it can go choke on a ham sandwich!  yes mintcon i am not mispelling it.   So please dev. try and respond to the loses all your followers have incurred.  nanselmo

Funny thing about any community based coin, it is the users that decide what the value is. I'm sorry you are seeing a loss on your investment at the moment, but it certainly isn't due to any of the current dev team dumping tons of coins on the market. I myself haven't sold a single coin and am quite offended by your baseless accusation.

Anyone and everyone is more than welcome to look at the development progress on github, and suggest new ideas, that is after all one of the founding ideals behind a community supported project.

You are also welcome to join us on IRC for discussion.

As for a developer response to the current price: I have no control nor say in what others do in a free market. My job here is to improve the technical features of the coin's network and functionality. Some people MAY directly corolate that to a specific "value" and others won't, but that is their choice to make and not mine.
Flyskyhigh

Activity: 291

Ezekiel 34:11, John 10:25-30

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 04:41:17 PM

IMO, this is a psychological fakeout before the coin get's rarer. Shakes out anyone who is not serious about it.
Right now, the 360 day SMA (simple moving average) for Mintcoin is right at 0.00000010BTC  so this is just long term average price for the last year.

Sick of mining?  Start minting!  5% per year!  Mintcoin "MINT"
MarSas

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 06:53:00 PM

Can't wait to read your comment once the price spikes again Wink
RJF

Activity: 616

Online since '89...

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2015, 02:54:27 AM

Been in the game for a while huh? It shows... How much research did you do before buying MintCoin? Any? Never buy more than you can afford to loose.

DNotesVault
“First, they ignore you. Then, they laugh at you. Then, they fight you. Then you win!” – Mahatma Gandhi 
Prepare for your future now, check out CRISP For Retirement and our complete family of CRISP savings plans.
arandy

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 06:04:13 AM

You could always try to buy 10btc and see if it goes up again :p

I think it will go back to 3 or 2 again then when all the big sell walls finally disappear rich people will start pumping it again.
So sit back and relax it could take a while.  Cool
As long as the coin is alive it will regain it's true value again.
Testing Crypto

Activity: 614
Merit: 506

Applications

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 06:11:26 AM

anyone know why mintcoin is tanking. losing almost all its value?    why do people what to use mintcoin over any other coin?  I fail to see any effort made here to help keep the coins value. i am disgusted with the losses i have incurred.  65% and rising.  i guess you hold and get money?   from where? thin air. all the money that you pay out makes the coins less valuable.  this whole concept i failing big time and no developers are willing to admit it. wake up and smell what you are shoveling.  This is a ponzi scheme.  get coins and hold them , dont sell ever and we will pay u to do so. yet you as developers dump tons of coins on the market and crash the value. i trade in  coins and some dope has a sell order blocking the whole exchange. this chokes up trading volume and in a few days the coin will be delisted for lack of volume.   If coins are not traded they are dumped from exchanges. you tell people to buy and hold and discourage trading.  This is idiotic thinking.   This coin will die.  I am dumping it like now. Mintcoin developers just want us to lose money while supporting there development of a  useless coin. $ 500 us dollars lost and counting. I hate mintcon , whoever made it can go choke on a ham sandwich!  yes mintcon i am not mispelling it.   So please dev. try and respond to the loses all your followers have incurred.  nanselmo

Been in the game for a while huh? It shows... How much research did you do before buying MintCoin? Any? Never buy more than you can afford to loose.

^This

*Want to see it rise again, well Linux Mint would be a great way to get it in the right market (donated all of my years, but to BitGive | Seans Outpost | Do a Bit of Good & a few others) & as one who does lots of research. This would be a key, but you would have to understand why & how this would help for the real quote to make any cents. Change doesn't happen overnight, it takes years & lots of hard work. Many people just jump into this & many people lose, but that is in no way the developers fault. It's a free market, but if Linux Mint was to be a little closer on this > Rich List   Rank 855   at block 1939303 with 1,713,548.109875 MINT. Just my thoughts on the quote, but I'm just a tester & a poor one @ that ;-)

Here's a little bit of research links, for the ones who only look at the original post once.

Linux Mint Donation ------- Links ------- Donation Address     
MsmGQgHY75WZ1ZzrhoNS5KUCVpyw18hxrw

ZwNpPhVYrSrPMS71GLc7TEnbqA9VSZopGn // Gift5YapqsZqSTW8T4S3sCU4sngCkvh4ba // 3Gwc4KzVtuJ9ADnuqzF7XRhSaaE7HkBWpr // 1PAGEHrN62tgUHncGWbbhKe9jhZGXsxFC4
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi {SAT OS hi}
kiklo
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 06:36:04 AM

The Outside source that came in and purchased enough mint to get the price in the million $ market caps, has not sold 1 mint ,and they (I like to call them SS,  Wink ) , they now own over 22% of the entire supply of Mint.
SS received alot of Venture Capital (free money) in the past few months, odds are at some point , they will repeat what they did earlier in the year and have close to a 50% or more market share of all mint before the end of the year.

If you want to watch them to see if they change strategy ,
SS is currently # 2 thru 10 on the current Rich List.
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/mint/#!rich

FYI:
After this post they may change addresses.  Cheesy

Cool
arandy

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 07:41:28 AM

The Outside source that came in and purchased enough mint to get the price in the million $ market caps, has not sold 1 mint ,and they (I like to call them SS,  Wink ) , they now own over 22% of the entire supply of Mint.
SS received alot of Venture Capital (free money) in the past few months, odds are at some point , they will repeat what they did earlier in the year and have close to a 50% or more market share of all mint before the end of the year.

If you want to watch them to see if they change strategy ,
SS is currently # 2 thru 10 on the current Rich List.
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/mint/#!rich

FYI:
After this post they may change addresses.  Cheesy

Cool

The top 19 all show the same behavior and did not send anything yet.
Just staking and being patient how the cryptoworld develops.

I suggest all the people who lost value do the same Wink
If the volume for selling drops because people are staking their coins the price will go up again soon enough. The trick then would be to keep on staking but the temptation to cut your losses would be pretty high i guess  Grin
arandy

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 11:46:10 AM

How long before someone moves everyones coins to some private account and run away with it?
I'm glad i removed all my funds away from that site a while ago.

http://coinfire.io/2015/10/04/federal-investigations-of-cryptsy-underway/
kiklo
Legendary

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 03:33:43 PM

Cryptsy Reply to coinfire article

http://blog.cryptsy.com/post/130547612142/re-coinfire

Cool
MarSas

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 04:08:51 PM

Can you imagine what it would be like if their response time for wallet related issues was the same?
kiklo
Legendary

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 06:57:31 PM

Can you imagine what it would be like if their response time for wallet related issues was the same?

LOL,    Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Totally Agree with that statement.

Cool
Pages: « 1 ... 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 [931] 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 ... 1035 »
  Print  

Jump to: