Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 04:02:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 [946] 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 ... 1035 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained]  (Read 1369739 times)
kiklo
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 06:08:10 AM

That is inefficient, i don't know all the charity plans and anyways most reasonable contact is via there official support email. If cryptomommy can take a little time to communicate & explain the future plans in detail then they have assurance that this coin has a future. I mean its not very difficult to do that. Its better to have communication via official channel rather than ad-hoc communication on IRC or slack where i dwell. I can give them any document official team provides me with but because i am not involved in those plans, i can't vouch if they will go thru. Someone from trello team who is also talking to other parties need to communicate. And if things break down at volume requirement then

a) they don't delist just based on volume but future plans of a coin take precedence.
b) we should clearly tell them that we dont want to be listed if there is a volume requirement.

why do people get all so excited instead of professionally talking things through official channels.

True , but to be honest I would also like to know what the future mint plans are , and I don't use trello either.
Lets do this then , Contact your Bittrex guy one more time , ask if Mint will have a volume requirement or if any fee will be required to be resetup.
If no fees or volume requirement , then ask them for an email or address that you can have Team Mint contact them.
PM that contact info to Fuzzbawls and he can relay it to whoever on Team Mint will handle it.
You're done and then team Mint can update everyone here after communications are finished.
Sound Ok?

Cool

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fuzzbawls

Activity: 750
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 06:14:48 AM

to be fair, their website lists both an email address AND the IRC channel as "official channels"

All other points aside, the main concern in today's discussion was the volume requirement. Above all else, the team absolutely does not want the coin to be forced to adhere to a superficial trade volume requirement (on any exchange).

So that would be the first thing to clarify.
sambiohazard

Activity: 840

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 06:51:34 AM

i guess with regards to volume i already answered that in my previous post with point a & b. That is there official position. I know its a subjective decision on their part but that what we have. In regard to fee they have said that it is only for those coin that had ICO on other exchange as it requires lots of compliance work, so no fees for MINT unless we want to do a coin swap/new blockchain or rebrand, that requires a fee as it also requires work on their part. All they want is concrete proof of future plans and any ongoing plans so that they can be sure about coin's utility.

I have already contacted cryptomommy with all info and thats how communication started. so i guess they already have all info needed.

So to recap

Fees required if

1) coin had an ICO on other exchange as compliance work is needed.
2) there is a rebranding/blockchain swap (fees can be waived off on their discretion)

Regarding volume requirements

Coin's development & viability based on discussion with coin devs/team takes precedence.

cryptomommy has all the contact info if Fuzzbawls wants it i can PM him too.

Thanks Kiklo, you have been helpful everytime in resolving situations. Smiley

PEACE
Fuzzbawls

Activity: 750

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 06:57:03 AM

Might be a good idea to send me the relevant information as well. Cryptomommy has been VERY busy lately
sambiohazard

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 07:01:49 AM

Done. Smiley
Flyskyhigh

Activity: 291
Merit: 250

Ezekiel 34:11, John 10:25-30

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 09:14:14 AM

A volume requirement is dumb, especially if they are requiring the volume to be with their exchange only. A lot of people, myself included, may not use them anyway. IMO, you kind of need to prove your loyalty and honor as an exchange for me to give you my volume. The only MINT exchanges I can say for sure have been completely flawless for me so far in all my experience has been Bleutrade and Southxchange, and I think I have tried them all, except that new one mentioned a few posts back.. Unfortunately, they don't have tons of other users and money flowing through them as much as compared to some others so it sorta sucks. The fact is MINT exists and its not going anywhere, and it is easy enough to get if you really want it.

Another thing... Future plans?

Mintcoin isn't a company, it is money. The future plan for money is it will hold value and grow, and continue to be a solid, viable, medium of exchange, good money. Mintcoin is one of the oldest, coins, yet has better features than most. It is almost 2 years old so it is already proving out its future. It is a saver's coin, and our community is honorable, not scammers, so there is no reason not to accept this coin.  

With an arrogant attitude like that, screw em. They can have all their fake volume coins. The thing is crypto exchanges can be really shady, and fake their own volume, so its all Bullshit...look at MtGox for example or many others... It's all Bullshit. Just keep focus on quality and it will pay off in due time. Give your volume to exchanges that are honorable, even if they are less well known. You don't want to partner with trash and trust garbage exchanges with your coins. This is about helping all of crypto as a whole succeed, not just advancing your own greedy adjenda, as Bittrex appears to be doing. On the contrary, Bleutrade at least will add basically every single coin there is, no problem. See that is honorable for crypto as a whole. We need to support each other.

I just want all of crypto to be free from tyranny. Your money is power, you can vote with your money. That is why I like crypto. It allows the possibility for us to vote for our power, to vote our money, to control our destiny. I mean in the very end, I could care less what coins it is that are the main leaders, could be tittyxtrollcoin for all I care. The vision is about helping us all succeed and get free, and may the best coins win in the end. Honestly, I think MINT is one of the best coins, and has an amazing future ahead. Just sort of pissed me off when I hear thinks like, "well what future do you have? You really don't have the chance, so your not worth our time..." How the Fuck do you know!?  You don't fucking know!!! Anything can happen! We all need each other! This is a team thing!

Just look at Bitcoin during the first few years of its existence, 2009-2011, what future did it have? It takes time to get a plane to take off, you go down the runway a long time and nothing is happening, and then all of the sudden you fly! And learning to fly takes time, it takes time to learn how to stay up in the air and cruiz past the storms.

In my opinion from spending time here, one thing I can see is the great people here. Doing great things. Working hard to make MINT awesome, and doing the right thing. At this point, I think I will probably be with you guys for life, apart of the community, etc. Almost like family here. Anyway, I think I've said my piece, enough for one post. I just get riled when I hear people dissing you guys or the coin.

Sick of mining?  Start minting!  5% per year!  Mintcoin "MINT"
crzybilly

Activity: 703

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 10:17:59 AM

Done. Smiley

jusr any fyi... 'bittrex-richie is an op in their channel, so i highly highly doubt it was fake.
sambiohazard

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 10:59:04 AM

A volume requirement is dumb, especially if they are requiring the volume to be with their exchange only. A lot of people, myself included, may not use them anyway. IMO, you kind of need to prove your loyalty and honor as an exchange for me to give you my volume. The only MINT exchanges I can say for sure have been completely flawless for me so far in all my experience has been Bleutrade and Southxchange, and I think I have tried them all, except that new one mentioned a few posts back.. Unfortunately, they don't have tons of other users and money flowing through them as much as compared to some others so it sorta sucks. The fact is MINT exists and its not going anywhere, and it is easy enough to get if you really want it.

Another thing... Future plans?

Mintcoin isn't a company, it is money. The future plan for money is it will hold value and grow, and continue to be a solid, viable, medium of exchange, good money. Mintcoin is one of the oldest, coins, yet has better features than most. It is almost 2 years old so it is already proving out its future. It is a saver's coin, and our community is honorable, not scammers, so there is no reason not to accept this coin. 

With an arrogant attitude like that, screw em. They can have all their fake volume coins. The thing is crypto exchanges can be really shady, and fake their own volume, so its all Bullshit...look at MtGox for example or many others... It's all Bullshit. Just keep focus on quality and it will pay off in due time. Give your volume to exchanges that are honorable, even if they are less well known. You don't want to partner with trash and trust garbage exchanges with your coins. This is about helping all of crypto as a whole succeed, not just advancing your own greedy adjenda, as Bittrex appears to be doing. On the contrary, Bleutrade at least will add basically every single coin there is, no problem. See that is honorable for crypto as a whole. We need to support each other.

I just want all of crypto to be free from tyranny. Your money is power, you can vote with your money. That is why I like crypto. It allows the possibility for us to vote for our power, to vote our money, to control our destiny. I mean in the very end, I could care less what coins it is that are the main leaders, could be tittyxtrollcoin for all I care. The vision is about helping us all succeed and get free, and may the best coins win in the end. Honestly, I think MINT is one of the best coins, and has an amazing future ahead. Just sort of pissed me off when I hear thinks like, "well what future do you have? You really don't have the chance, so your not worth our time..." How the Fuck do you know!?  You don't fucking know!!! Anything can happen! We all need each other! This is a team thing!

Just look at Bitcoin during the first few years of its existence, 2009-2011, what future did it have? It takes time to get a plane to take off, you go down the runway a long time and nothing is happening, and then all of the sudden you fly! And learning to fly takes time, it takes time to learn how to stay up in the air and cruiz past the storms.

In my opinion from spending time here, one thing I can see is the great people here. Doing great things. Working hard to make MINT awesome, and doing the right thing. At this point, I think I will probably be with you guys for life, apart of the community, etc. Almost like family here. Anyway, I think I've said my piece, enough for one post. I just get riled when I hear people dissing you guys or the coin.

Volume requirement is good thing IMO as it represents interest in a coin if there is no volume then its hard for people to invest and without depth ie coins on the exchange no one can buy/sell w/o wild fluctuations in price. As you said the exchanges although good but have no liquidity. Also that is not the first requirement and can be overlooked.

This leads to your second point about future plans. I think you have bias against bittrex as you think they are demanding something or saying MINT has no future. They just want to engage & know who they are dealing with. Its a good thing to do your due diligence especially when scams are everywhere. Its good practice to know who you are doing business with. Listing every coin and later finding out that it was just a pump & dump scheme is good in your opinion?

Also MINT is a community & coin is based around charity so if there is no collaboration with charities coin is basically not fulfilling its purpose. That is what they want to be sure of that we are moving forward with our stated plans and just not another coin that is basically not yet dead. We know that MINT is great but they cant believe that without proof of collaboration in real world.

Also MINT was pretty much dead before cryptomommy, presstab, fuzzbawls and other saved it. We had no development for almost a year and only one charity ie KeyPod. Its codebase is still ancient and there are still improvements to be made. Fuzzbawls is doing great job with that. This might also be the reason for them to suspect and ask question because everyone is not tracking every single coin. We want to do business with them, we need to be transparent with them.

I think you are just taking there cautious attitude, which is a good thing, in wrong way. I am not defending them as they had there fair share of scam coins but they try to weed out as many as possible and i personally had good experience with there support & services. Polo asks for ID & fakes volume, Cryptsy is Mt.Gox of alts & other exchanges have no liquidity or due diligence. look at c-cex for example just doing ICOs and ripping people off.

If community doesn't want to get listed there then we can state so to them and that will be it but no one has yet said so.
baggy55

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 11:13:34 AM

This wallet takes forever to sync up.. Sad It doesn't like the Bootstrap file either..

Come on Wallet!! SYNC!!! Uggh..

Bootstrap works just fine. You get your wallet synced up in less than an hour!

It took much longer than an hour for my wallet to sync, but I'm using a netbook without much memory. Wallet sync time might depend how powerful your computer is. I'm sure a core i5 with 16GB of memory would get a wallet synced faster than an atom.
MarSas

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 11:30:43 AM

How many hours were necessary in your case?

I did it on an AMD Sempron 145 2.8 GHz, Socket AM3 with 8 GB of RAM.
sambiohazard

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 11:31:32 AM

This wallet takes forever to sync up.. Sad It doesn't like the Bootstrap file either..

Come on Wallet!! SYNC!!! Uggh..

Bootstrap works just fine. You get your wallet synced up in less than an hour!

It took much longer than an hour for my wallet to sync, but I'm using a netbook without much memory. Wallet sync time might depend how powerful your computer is. I'm sure a core i5 with 16GB of memory would get a wallet synced faster than an atom.
I have a core i5 & 16 GB RAM and it takes me a few days to sync but bootstrap doest the trick for me it took approx 8 hours i guess, although i dont remember correctly, to sync with it. but it was not more than a day.
altcoiner-

Activity: 57
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 12:48:38 PM

how am i supposed to apply the bootstrap to my daemon if it is on 'bittorrent sync' and not available for direct .zip download from mintcoin...
this is not helpful at all.
MarSas

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 02:23:37 PM

It is easy, you just install the program and download the blockchain. Bittorent Sync enables automatic daily updates of the blockchain so you always get a fresh copy Wink

After you have downloaded the blockchain you can easily uninstall the program, but by running the program you help others who also want to download the most recent copy of the blockchain.
Flyskyhigh

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 05:58:49 PM

What amount of volume is good enough? $1 per day? $1000 per day? $10000000 per day?  Who is anyone to say, what's the proper requirement would be? Different people are going to think different. You can't govern it. You have to let it be what it is and work with it from where its at.

A volume requirement is a bad thing because there is no way to control that without fraudulent activity. You can't force me to buy your coins and you can't force me to sell you my coins. That's what a free market is all about. Price fluctuations are just part of what happens in free markets. Price controls may sound good, but always end badly because it doesn't reflect reality. Price discovery should be free. Volume should be genuine. Considering Mintcoin's marketcap the volume is rather fine. Consider for example a loan payment for a $500-600k house.. A couple thousand a month... Divide that by 30 days, for about a daily volume. Clearly Mintcoin is more liquid than that ...if you break it down...good enough.

As for the future of the coin, the coin is going to do what it's going to do regardless of what anyone here wants it to do. The vast majority of coin users are probably not even on this forum. It's great if there are a team of people collaborating to do great charities etc, but to stereotype the entire coin userbase I don't think would be fully accurate. I am not investing in MINT for its charities, I am investing in it because I believe in it, much more beyond that. I am a charity driven individual, but I am going to donate my coins to what I believe are worthy causes. What other people believe are worthy causes may be different from mine. But that's it.. It's about freedom. There are going to be scammers and benevolent being in any community. We cannot say, oh this coin is a failure because some group failed to market it for charity or something. There are thousands of useful things MINT can be good for.

The coin may have been close to being dead at a certain point, but that's just it, u never know...you have to continue to believe, to keep going, and look what turn around. I know it takes a team effort, 1 person can't do it all alone. We have a team here that's great. I agree, but there are lots of people who are not here that probable care too.

I understand Bittrex their concern if they truly are, but Mintcoin is so much better than many of the coins they have already listed there, so I don't really get their resistance at this point. Give every coin a chance no matter what. You never know who will pick it up. I have never used Bittrex before so I am not saying they are super bad, their trading system may be awesome, but we should give all coins a chance. Mintcoin's purpose for some may be a to be for charity, but you can't limit others who may have a different purpose. We all have our differences. The free market will sort the chaff from the wheat in the end, you just have to let it. Give it opportunity. I am not saying, do not get listed there. It's not the commuties decision anyway. If someone wants to pay them to list the coin they can, nothing stopping them. The community should be diverse team, not aa totalitarian government. If some group wants it they can do it, if others don't want it they don't have to pay for it. That's why donation addresses for specific things are good. An idea would be to set up an a specific donation address to be listed at Bittrex... Then whovever wants to donate to it for that purpose, can. Again it is voting with your money. If u have a lot invested and you think it is important to get listed there than by all means go ahead and pay for it, or whatever. Maybe 20 people are against it and 4 people are for it, nothing stopping those 4 people from proceeding, using their own resources to accomplish it. If Mintcoin groes to like a 1,000,000 person user base, do we really think we can or even should try to control the direction the coin takes? People are going g to do what they are going to do regardless. People can do whatever they want to do regardless.

crzybilly

Activity: 703

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 06:04:56 PM

I understand Bittrex their concern if they truly are, but Mintcoin is so much better than many of the coins they have already listed there, so I don't really get their resistance at this point. Give every coin a chance no matter what. You never know who will pick it up. I have never used Bittrex before so I am not saying they are super bad, their trading system may be awesome, but we should give all coins a chance.

You have to remember, mintcoin was once listed there... but got delisted because of trade volume... so now they want to list it again, to make 3BTC, only to delist it again due to trade volume?
richiela

Activity: 937

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 07:44:24 PM

Bittrex support hasn't heard from mintcoin team in a while, they are interested in adding the coin. Please if anyone can contact them and get us listed there. I told them that people are working on their own time & money so there might be a delay in response. Please devs or cryptomommy contact them. thanks Smiley

The team discussed the viability of listing MINT on Bittrex today and ultimately decided against it. Some reasoning as to why follows:

- They were asking for 3 BTC to compensate for what (by their own admission) was ~10 minutes worth of work.
- Volume requirement policy does not play well with PoS only coins.
- Historical threats of delisting coins tend to result in faking volume and pushing price further down.
- They mentioned "we can talk to a guy to rocket mint"...this just SCREAMS pump and dump scheme and artificial volume.
- Artificial volume is detrimental and not what we as a team want for MINT.

Bittrex has had numerous problems with PoS only coins as they just don't seem to understand that PoS coins don't necessarily revolve around trade volume. And, until such time that their policies and (outlandish) fee structure are revised to better accommodate MINT and PoS only coins in general, we as a team won't consider paying into a listing there.

I talked to them again in JBS slack, which is open to all with an invite. You can also join.

Anyways there response was same that they do not ask for fees until you CFCed (ICO/croedfund) on some other exchange. They said fees might be needed if  they have to do compliance & verification work. He totally denied that they will ever offer to pump a coin. He also said that last time they had any contact from us is on 26th Nov with cryptomommy via there support email and never heard even a No from us since then. That's why he asked me if i know of a response and i asked here.

Can you tell me who are you talking to? there email or someone on BCT, a name. I suspect if it is not there support email then we might be talking to a scammer.

I just want to know what is going on and if there is a misunderstanding then we can still get on to one more exchange. Thanks Smiley

spoke to `bittrex-richie in their IRC channel. perhaps its a breakdown in communication on their end.

`bittrex-richie is not me (notice the ` in front of the name).  Please open a support ticket, talk to an op in #bittrex or talk to us in the JBS slack.  

* We have never asked for a fee to list a coin - we simply give that option if you want to get priority.  
* It is way more than 10 mins of work i assure you
* Our volume requirements revolve around interest in a coin. If there is no volume, there is no interest regardless of PoS, PoW, Po*.  There is some misconception that PoS has something to do with it.

Please make sure you are talking to someone official before stating things that are false.

To the previous post about "What amount of volume is good enough?" ... we've arbitrarily set a number that is publicly published.  It's a tiny number and reasonable to show that there is interest in a coin.

thanks,
richie@bittrex

Looking for the best exchange? -> https://bittrex.com
URSAY
Legendary

Activity: 1946

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 08:20:17 PM

Richie...

Sorry if there were any misunderstandings in communication.

While some mintcoin users are excited about your exchange and the potential of mintcoin being re-added, we understand that now may not be the right time.  If the volume and/or fees you receive from traders becomes substantial enough then perhaps you will reconsider.  Until then, there are many other exchanges that trade mint.

Thanks for your response and I hope to be trading mint on Bittrex again in the future.  Smiley
Flyskyhigh

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 08:23:00 PM

I never knew they were once listed there. Must not have been widely known yet.  If people are not even aware it is there then what do you expect? If you do list it, it is important to share that information everywhere. Need to post it on twitter, put in on the opening page of the thread, put it on Reddit, etc.

As for Bittrex and listing the coin, and volume. Volume goes in cycles. You need to give a coin ample time. A few days or even a few months could be too short. For example, I don't know when you listed MINT on your exchange, but quite possibly it was during  bear market? If you put the coin up for trade and its in the middle of a crash, nobody is going to be jumping in it during that time, regardless of if there is a lot of people interested in it. There could be tons of interest, but no market activity forming just do to timing. Think about it, often adding a coin is going to expose it to many new people and people just aren't going to take to it if the timing is not right. It is not completely so cut and dry black and white simple.  Look at all factors all thing considered. How much time do you give a new coin before you delist it?

Flyskyhigh

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 09:33:42 PM

I also want to just reiterate a point I made earlier, and that is, relatively speaking MINT has plenty of volume relative to it's market capitalization. Let's just say the market cap is a solid $650,000. Then lets compare that to say a $650,000 house's house payment.
A house payment for $650,000 house at even a 10% interest rate would be $5,704 per month, which comes to $190 per day, on average. If it is a 5% interest rate, the payment is $3,489 a month, or $116.30 per day. But Mintcoin doesn't charge interest, so the rate is more accurate at a  0% interest rate, which would be $1,806 per month, or $60 per day average.
MINT has at least this much volume does it not? So volume is fine correct? I don't see what the volume issue is really about since it is relative to its market cap. You have to look at the ratio, not an arbitrary hard dollar amount.

MINT volume is what, about $275 a day average? Okay, thats like $8,250 per month. $8,250 per month for a $650,00 asset is equal to a 15% interest payment. .....$650,000 amortized over 30 years @15% equals $8,219 a month or about $274 per day.

Using that same logic then, if you count Mintcoin out, oh well I guess you better delist Bitcoin too! Bitcoin marketcap of 6 billion amortized over 30 years at 15%  is $75 million a day volume. Now you can't tell me there is not enough volume, and you are going to delist Bitcoin because it doesn't have as much volume as it should.

It's relative to the marketcap ratio you should be looking at, not a certain dollar amount threshshold in my honest opinion. If the market cap is really really high, and there is no volume then it makes sense that something is fushy, but if volume is low, and market cap is still low, it is no problem. It is a ratio, they are related. We have to look at this realistically.

richiela

Activity: 937

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 10:46:44 PM

I also want to just reiterate a point I made earlier, and that is, relatively speaking MINT has plenty of volume relative to it's market capitalization. Let's just say the market cap is a solid $650,000. Then lets compare that to say a $650,000 house's house payment.
A house payment for $650,000 house at even a 10% interest rate would be $5,704 per month, which comes to $190 per day, on average. If it is a 5% interest rate, the payment is $3,489 a month, or $116.30 per day. But Mintcoin doesn't charge interest, so the rate is more accurate at a  0% interest rate, which would be $1,806 per month, or $60 per day average.
MINT has at least this much volume does it not? So volume is fine correct? I don't see what the volume issue is really about since it is relative to its market cap. You have to look at the ratio, not an arbitrary hard dollar amount.

MINT volume is what, about $275 a day average? Okay, thats like $8,250 per month. $8,250 per month for a $650,00 asset is equal to a 15% interest payment. .....$650,000 amortized over 30 years @15% equals $8,219 a month or about $274 per day.

Using that same logic then, if you count Mintcoin out, oh well I guess you better delist Bitcoin too! Bitcoin marketcap of 6 billion amortized over 30 years at 15%  is $75 million a day volume. Now you can't tell me there is not enough volume, and you are going to delist Bitcoin because it doesn't have as much volume as it should.

It's relative to the marketcap ratio you should be looking at, not a certain dollar amount threshshold in my honest opinion. If the market cap is really really high, and there is no volume then it makes sense that something is fushy, but if volume is low, and market cap is still low, it is no problem. It is a ratio, they are related. We have to look at this realistically.

This is a good way to look at it... and our current requirement is .2 BTC day of volume which at current rates equals about 80 dollars a day.  We aren't aiming very high here... Just enough to show interest.

For those that asked... we launched with MINT almost 2 years ago, March 11, 2014 to be exact Wink

FWIW, no one here has questioned whether or not we should re-add MINT.  From my understanding, Bill just wanted a contact to talk about future plans etc...

thanks,
Richie

Looking for the best exchange? -> https://bittrex.com
Pages: « 1 ... 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 [946] 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 ... 1035 »
  Print  

Jump to: