Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:52:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 [955] 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 ... 1035 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained]  (Read 1369739 times)
crzybilly

Activity: 703
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 03:21:04 PM

Good morning everyone,

I suppose I owe an explanation for my disappearance.

For the last year I have been under-employed working 60+ hours per week trying to make ends meet. 40 hours at our local grocery store making near minimum wage plus 15 hours freelancing, 5 hours working on administration work for our lawn care business and everything for the mintcoin on top.

I did indeed completely burn out in June which I decided to take a break from my beloved mintcoin community in efforts of freeing up more time for my family.

My work was sparse from that point moving forward - mostly financial support and occasional administration. In November my back went out which has resulted in a severe case of sciatica leaving me to rely on short term disability to come through while caring for my back.

Mintcoin has been on my mind; however financial income to support mintcoins hosting needs have been spotty while awaiting income to come back into the house.

In December I cashed out my mintcoins (except for 1 million) to secure bills and offer Christmas presents for my girls.

At the end of December I finally achieved employment in my field of expertise which will allow me to reduce my employment hours into reasonable amounts of time while financially supporting my family as well as favorite hobbies including crypto-currency Smiley

As a community coin we need to have a backup plan that does not consist of starting all over whenever life hits the fan for one. With this said I would like to offer Ursay a copy of the mintcoin official wallets, access to the primary hosting for all mintcoin assets as well as keys to all Mintcoin social personas.

My plans are to come back in full-force starting February as my back is slowly healing and life is getting back on track.

I anticipate a heavy buy in come tax returns as well (stock up now because I love nothing more than pushing the mintcoin price up

Much Love Everyone.

Sincerely,
Jessica Hartman
aka CryptoMommy

Good to hear from you CryptoMommy, and glad to hear things are turning around with you... We hope to bring you up-to-date with new things coming down the pipe in IRC when you get back there.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Derek492

Activity: 356

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 05:12:42 PM

Good morning everyone,

For the last year I have been under-employed working 60+ hours per week trying to make ends meet. 40 hours at our local grocery store making near minimum wage plus 15 hours freelancing, 5 hours working on administration work for our lawn care business and everything for the mintcoin on top.

I did indeed completely burn out in June which I decided to take a break from my beloved mintcoin community in efforts of freeing up more time for my family.

My work was sparse from that point moving forward - mostly financial support and occasional administration. In November my back went out which has resulted in a severe case of sciatica leaving me to rely on short term disability to come through while caring for my back.

Mintcoin has been on my mind; however financial income to support mintcoins hosting needs have been spotty while awaiting income to come back into the house.

In December I cashed out my mintcoins (except for 1 million) to secure bills and offer Christmas presents for my girls.

At the end of December I finally achieved employment in my field of expertise which will allow me to reduce my employment hours into reasonable amounts of time while financially supporting my family as well as favorite hobbies including crypto-currency Smiley

As a community coin we need to have a backup plan that does not consist of starting all over whenever life hits the fan for one. With this said I would like to offer Ursay a copy of the mintcoin official wallets, access to the primary hosting for all mintcoin assets as well as keys to all Mintcoin social personas.

My plans are to come back in full-force starting February as my back is slowly healing and life is getting back on track.

I anticipate a heavy buy in come tax returns as well (stock up now because I love nothing more than pushing the mintcoin price up

Much Love Everyone.

Sincerely,
Jessica Hartman
aka CryptoMommy

OMG. That's awful stuff to go through! Hopefully, you can bounce back and stay with us going forward. Thank you for getting back to us. Yep, you are right about it is important for us to have a backup user for access to key Mintcoin social media,Bitcointalk thread, Reddit, main website etc, for administration purposes. We don't want you to burn out in the future, so take a back seat if you need for a while if you need. We can help pick up and carry on if you are going through a time or season where it is too much.

What do we need to do to get the website back online? Is it just a funding issue to pay for hosting? 

Stop Mining.   Start Minting.   Mintcoin  [MINT]
5% annual minting reward. Mintcoins don't wear out like mining gear. They keep on minting!
Flyskyhigh

Activity: 291

Ezekiel 34:11, John 10:25-30

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 08:39:28 PM

Looks like the MintcoinOfficial website is working again.  Roll Eyes

How much is hosting? is there a direct address for it to contribute?

Let us know if you need help to share the responsibilities, we want to maintain a professional approach and appearances. Mintcoin is going to always be here, so don't burn out, pace yourself. You've done lots of good, and some bad things will happen to us from time to time, but they will pass.

On another note:
1 month until Mintcoin's 2nd birthday!  Cheesy

Sick of mining?  Start minting!  5% per year!  Mintcoin "MINT"
Fuzzbawls

Activity: 750
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 11:22:42 PM

Good morning everyone,

Much Love Everyone.

Sincerely,
Jessica Hartman
aka CryptoMommy

Good to see you're alive Jess!
threedream

Activity: 364

Stand up , Stand up , Stand up !

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 01:33:49 AM

I love it

I have to get back all the lost .
coolbeans94

Activity: 613

Mintcoin: Get some

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 03:45:45 AM

Waiting desperately for new wallet, RAM consumption today reached 900 MB for me.

Yes, what is the status on the new wallet build? Do we have any teaser - trailer - screenshots of what to look forward to? Or.. maybe best not to to pre-hype it. Just curious how things are coming along.

(1.) Moral happiness depends upon moral order.
(2.) Moral order depends upon the harmonious action of all our powers, as
individuals and as members of society.
MINT_Market_Recap

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 07:20:58 AM

Dec 31st to Jan 7th

MINT/LTC
https://i.imgur.com/j6UkIiL.png
During the past week, MINT/LTC went from .00000620 to .00000756 for a total weekly increase of 21.94%

MINT/DOGE
https://i.imgur.com/gInups5.png
During the past week, MINT/DOGE went from .1552 to .1926 for a total weekly increase of 24.10%
dragonseer

Activity: 611

Anglo Saxon Crypto Enthusiast

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 03:03:48 PM

While we are talking websites I wanted to post a reminder that I took over the mintcoin-central.com domain from David Latapie and have the wordpress assets. It's paid for until March of this year, I will post a reminder here before renewing. My idea would be to have something ready when Mintcoin is in its final 5% phase. Then the answer to the question, 'What is Mintcoin?' is much easier, it stakes at 5% and the history of the coin is well documented whether here or on  reddit, on the blockchain, etc.

In the meantime, if anyone wants to host and brand a 4K wallpaper I will provide the stock photo footage by posting to flickr, just took quality images of Maria Island I'll reserve some for here and some for National Geographic  Wink

Crypto sales and more here: https://www.ebay.com.au/usr/dragon-seer
coolbeans94

Activity: 613

Mintcoin: Get some

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 05:02:18 AM

While we are talking websites I wanted to post a reminder that I took over the mintcoin-central.com domain from David Latapie and have the wordpress assets. It's paid for until March of this year, I will post a reminder here before renewing. My idea would be to have something ready when Mintcoin is in its final 5% phase. Then the answer to the question, 'What is Mintcoin?' is much easier, it stakes at 5% and the history of the coin is well documented whether here or on  reddit, on the blockchain, etc.

In the meantime, if anyone wants to host and brand a 4K wallpaper I will provide the stock photo footage by posting to flickr, just took quality images of Maria Island I'll reserve some for here and some for National Geographic  Wink
I like that we have the mintcoin-central.com but there is a lot of out of date info on there currently. For example: http://mintcoin-central.com/exchanges/ still shows mintpal as an exchange....LOL.  What info do we want to be the focus there? It is great we have all of these digital assets to put to use. I agree that one thing I think would be great is to put together a detailed history. Some of us who have basically been with MINT from the start and seen it all, been through it all, could collaborate to fill in the gaps and timeline. I'm not sure how important it is to everyone to know the history (not everyone is a history type person), but I think some people would definitely like it. If we can keep a running log of the major events that happen with MINT over the years it would just be good. It is just good to clear up some misconceptions that may be out there. It may also garner respect for our community, as we read through all of the things we have overcome. Honestly, Mintcoin has been through digital hell!!! I mean if I think of all we've been through it is really impressive!

Yet MINT is still alive, still here, still going. It's worth documenting. The MINT story is one for the crypto-history books!

(1.) Moral happiness depends upon moral order.
(2.) Moral order depends upon the harmonious action of all our powers, as
individuals and as members of society.
dragonseer

Activity: 611

Anglo Saxon Crypto Enthusiast

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 12:55:18 PM

In the meantime, if anyone wants to host and brand a 4K wallpaper I will provide the stock photo footage by posting to flickr, just took quality images of Maria Island I'll reserve some for here and some for National Geographic  Wink
I like that we have the mintcoin-central.com but there is a lot of out of date info on there currently. For example: http://mintcoin-central.com/exchanges/ still shows mintpal as an exchange....LOL.  What info do we want to be the focus there? It is great we have all of these digital assets to put to use. I agree that one thing I think would be great is to put together a detailed history. Some of us who have basically been with MINT from the start and seen it all, been through it all, could collaborate to fill in the gaps and timeline. I'm not sure how important it is to everyone to know the history (not everyone is a history type person), but I think some people would definitely like it. If we can keep a running log of the major events that happen with MINT over the years it would just be good. It is just good to clear up some misconceptions that may be out there. It may also garner respect for our community, as we read through all of the things we have overcome. Honestly, Mintcoin has been through digital hell!!! I mean if I think of all we've been through it is really impressive!

Yet MINT is still alive, still here, still going. It's worth documenting. The MINT story is one for the crypto-history books!

I'm posting a link to the files that make up mintcoin-central.com, I believe these can be edited on the cloud over at onedrive -> https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=DC9C46339710488!7389&authkey=!ALxyWw505RH6Inw&ithint=file%2csql

I haven't learned wordpress and I'm not about to, so they are there for someone else to make current or expand upon and I'll reupload an edited version.

Otherwise, I'll post some new bounties here to kick things off while Cryptomommy steps back from leading community efforts.

For a working Windows Phone wallet that can send payments by scanning QR codes: 1 000 000 MINT upon delivery of working alpha release.

For a working iOS wallet that can send payments by scanning QR codes: 1 000 000 MINT upon delivery of working alpha release.

This is my address and this is where the payments will come from: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/mint/address.dws?1007498.htm

This is a further wallet that the community can use to add to these bounties or to contribute to mintcoin-central.com: MXWuonG45Fg9b2SoN8mDai1RbMLeeWNhpa

I don't have an android device so I've no interest there, sorry.

A working web wallet that can access the camera on either Windows Phone 8.1 or iOS 9.0.2 and adds an API for shapeshift.io will be a further 500 000 MINT bonus.

I don't care about a staking wallet, the official desktop client can be where that happens.

Also, some Mintcoin promotional material is coming soon!

These bounties are good until march 20th, then the amounts will be revised (bounties can be added to OP).

Any other mintcoin enquiries, contact dragonseer@iinet.net.au

Crypto sales and more here: https://www.ebay.com.au/usr/dragon-seer
Travelinglurker33

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 11:12:53 AM

Hi everybody.

I noticed http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/MINT/markets.php is not working. Is it down for good? Can we get it back?
deepcreek

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 12:35:27 PM

Hi everybody.

I noticed http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/MINT/markets.php is not working. Is it down for good? Can we get it back?

It looks like he took mint out of the supported coins list: http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/index.php

i checked the mint page everyday, hopefully he can add it again.
URSAY
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 02:59:51 PM

I believe PressTab's site was/is based on donations.  You may be able to donate and bring the mint section back online completely.

On another note, if you weren't already staying away from Cryptsy.  You may want to reconsider...

http://bitcoinist.net/cryptsy-has-moved-out-of-their-building-unannounced-nowhere-to-be-found/
MarSas

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 07:48:11 PM

Hi everybody.

I remember his post about suspending MINT explorer due to a mismatch between not enough donations and too much system resources used Cheesy
crzybilly

Activity: 703

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 09:46:57 PM

Hi everybody.

It looks like he took mint out of the supported coins list: http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/index.php

presstab was removed due to resource issues.
Tubularwindow

Activity: 25

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 07:53:11 AM

Let's get MINT added onto the
Cryptopia Exchange!

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Home/Voting

Sign up and remember to Vote everyday under the Community Voting section. Just search for mint and vote!

Screenshot:

https://i.imgur.com/38rQuvL.png

sambiohazard

Activity: 840

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 11:25:10 AM

Its nice to see cryptomommy is back, i wish you health! Smiley
presstab
Legendary

Activity: 1330

Blockchain Developer

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 05:01:49 PM

Hi everybody.

MINT never paid for any explorer services, and since it takes quite a bit of resources I cut it from the list.

Projects I Contribute To: libzerocoin | Veil | PIVX | HyperStake | Crown | SaluS
Derek492

Activity: 356

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 11:15:57 PM

Hi everybody.

MINT never paid for any explorer services, and since it takes quite a bit of resources I cut it from the list.

Can you keep the order book page up? The order book page is just pulling i fro from the websites so it can't be that resource intensive. It is not technically an explorer service right? I think that's a nice feature. Can you just at least keep that?

Stop Mining.   Start Minting.   Mintcoin  [MINT]
5% annual minting reward. Mintcoins don't wear out like mining gear. They keep on minting!
sambiohazard

Activity: 840

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 08:44:41 AM

Now that we are talking about explorers & donation, i would like to remind everyone that CryptoID explorer is in need of donations. 22 days left! Its around 0.264 BTC for whole year at current BTC price.

Pages: « 1 ... 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 [955] 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 ... 1035 »
  Print  

Jump to: