Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 05:38:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 [569] 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 ... 1035 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained]  (Read 1369738 times)
Crindon

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 10:24:06 PM

Hey guys I'm new here. I had all my money in ltc on btc e. I am such a noob in trading lol.. I bought 60 dollars black coin at 2200 and cashed out at 4k. Then i poored all my litecoins into blackcoin at 6 and 8k lol. Just sold all at 5500. Looked in mintcoin and the community is way bigger and it already has way more merchants. Why would black coin deserve a price higher then mintcoin? Is it the volume of the amount of coins?

So compared to that.. 1k satoshi black coin. Is that like the same as 100 satoshi mintcoin?

I see no reason why it cant hit 100-200 as soon as bitcoin starts rising to 1000 again.
people are all getting out of blackcoin and if the pumpers give mintcoin a push..

Just bought my left overs 0.3 btc mintcoin and im going to hold it LONG TERM Smiley Reallyk hope it gets to 500 thought... Could it happen?

I totally believe it. Mintcoin is fantastic and adds a lot of value. Blackcoin was being pumped and manipulated that's why it rose so quickly without a legitimate infrastructure. Blackcoin's volume is dying off because the manipulators can't make as much money from it. Mintcoin has a strong infrastructure and community that gets stronger and stronger and bigger and bigger day by day, which speaks volumes. I firmly believe that Mintcoin will exceed 500 satoshis by a large margin and it won't even take long to happen. Just having one person with a big enough buy order can propel the price over 100 satoshis. You get members taking all sorts of action to enhance and reinforce the infrastructure that rapid price rises happen much quicker than expected. Myself, I am planning a large marketing campaign to get the masses involved. If people start to realize how awesome Mintcoin is, they will tell their friends, classmates, coworkers and relatives all about it and it will spread like wildfire. A side effect is a huge price increase beyond 300 satoshis.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Crindon

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 10:25:19 PM

Another task:

If anyone else here visits other forums, be sure to put in a plug for Mintcoin.

i.e. redflagdeals and any others that you can think of. (investment forums, technology forums, computer forums, etc.)

Try to build a good profile and contribute to discussions at the forum to build up a legitimate member profile. Then talk about Mintcoin in a casual way without resorting to spamming the forum or excessive and apparent advertising. Try to be helpful and add value. This takes time and effort, but it is worth it, I promise you that.

I have a Radio Show in Venezuela, i have talk a lot about mint!

Im also preparing a presentation for a couple of big fish in my country who want to invest some couple of peanuts (for them) in mint Wink

Excellent. The radio waves are an excellent way to reach a lot of people.

Also, if anyone still uses fiverr, you can pay a few dollars and get some people to help you spread the word. You can get people to tweet or advertise Mintcoin in other ways.
zwiggelbig

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 10:26:22 PM

Hey guys I'm new here. I had all my money in ltc on btc e. I am such a noob in trading lol.. I bought 60 dollars black coin at 2200 and cashed out at 4k. Then i poored all my litecoins into blackcoin at 6 and 8k lol. Just sold all at 5500. Looked in mintcoin and the community is way bigger and it already has way more merchants. Why would black coin deserve a price higher then mintcoin? Is it the volume of the amount of coins?

So compared to that.. 1k satoshi black coin. Is that like the same as 100 satoshi mintcoin?

I see no reason why it cant hit 100-200 as soon as bitcoin starts rising to 1000 again.
people are all getting out of blackcoin and if the pumpers give mintcoin a push..

Just bought my left overs 0.3 btc mintcoin and im going to hold it LONG TERM Smiley Reallyk hope it gets to 500 thought... Could it happen?

I totally believe it. Mintcoin is fantastic and adds a lot of value. Blackcoin was being pumped and manipulated that's why it rose so quickly without a legitimate infrastructure. Blackcoin's volume is dying off because the manipulators can't make as much money from it. Mintcoin has a strong infrastructure and community that gets stronger and stronger and bigger and bigger day by day, which speaks volumes. I firmly believe that Mintcoin will exceed 500 satoshis by a large margin and it won't even take long to happen. Just having one person with a big enough buy order can propel the price over 100 satoshis. You get members taking all sorts of action to enhance and reinforce the infrastructure that rapid price rises happen much quicker than expected. Myself, I am planning a large marketing campaign to get the masses involved. If people start to realize how awesome Mintcoin is, they will tell their friends, classmates, coworkers and relatives all about it and it will spread like wildfire. A side effect is a huge price increase beyond 300 satoshis.

Wow amazing!! And also take in charge that bitcoin is at 450 and WILL rise back to 1000. And everything will rise with it. And you cant get cheaper in a coin then this wich is also a AMAZING coin!
You indeed already of merchants.

Someone should make a sort of creditcard like blackcoin guys wanted to do. would be awesome. Best way to boost is up is to get this on btc-e.com

Crindon

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 11:36:53 PM

Does anyone else have their significant others buying into Mintcoin?

Even if they don't, I have had mint chocolate and mint gum start appearing in the household. Anyone else have this since they've started with Mintcoin?
cyrilbf

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 11:38:15 PM

up mint

Beaverslayer

Activity: 230
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 12:09:30 AM

Even if they don't, I have had mint chocolate and mint gum start appearing in the household. Anyone else have this since they've started with Mintcoin?

LOL...I got rid of my "Significant Other" years ago, but my son has over 300K Mint and is working on an E-Store to sell his Sullen Art Collective clothing and accessories line from his Tattoo Shop, as well as accepting Mint for tattoo work.
Crindon

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 12:45:17 AM

up mint

Definitely, Mintcoin has doubled since a week and a half ago. It is wonderful. We were at 10 satoshis, now we are at 19-20 satoshis. A buy wall is forming too in support of 19-20 satoshis and the price is due to rise again next week. April also marks acceptance of Mintcoin on Vault of Satoshi which is excellent.

Mintcoin將在價格和價值在下週增加。
mrhollis1

Activity: 111

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 01:05:03 AM

Another task:

i.e. redflagdeals and any others that you can think of. (investment forums, technology forums, computer forums, etc.)

Try to build a good profile and contribute to discussions at the forum to build up a legitimate member profile. Then talk about Mintcoin in a casual way without resorting to spamming the forum or excessive and apparent advertising. Try to be helpful and add value. This takes time and effort, but it is worth it, I promise you that.

Im also preparing a presentation for a couple of big fish in my country who want to invest some couple of peanuts (for them) in mint Wink

Also, if anyone still uses fiverr, you can pay a few dollars and get some people to help you spread the word. You can get people to tweet or advertise Mintcoin in other ways.
  Umm...I have a hair brained idea. Kind of silly and expensive lol. Lets say we round up some cash...design a huge banner....I mean huge with the mintcoin logo, and unravel it over a very tall and very busy over pass while video taping the unraveling.  Throw it on youtube. Big banner though...big enough to turn some heads. It's like $1.50 usd per square foot to have one made. Wonder if there are any pilots in the mintcoin community that would fly a huge banner. I don't know just thinking out loud in here.
wasamata

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 01:27:43 AM

LOL...I got rid of my "Significant Other" years ago, but my son has over 300K Mint and is working on an E-Store to sell his Sullen Art Collective clothing and accessories line from his Tattoo Shop, as well as accepting Mint for tattoo work.

the mint team have made that estore for u already: mintbay.net
maybe that could save him trouble and support mint
Crindon

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 01:36:25 AM

Another task:

Umm...I have a hair brained idea. Kind of silly and expensive lol. Lets say we round up some cash...design a huge banner....I mean huge with the mintcoin logo, and unravel it over a very tall and very busy over pass while video taping the unraveling.  Throw it on youtube. Big banner though...big enough to turn some heads. It's like $1.50 usd per square foot to have one made. Wonder if there are any pilots in the mintcoin community that would fly a huge banner. I don't know just thinking out loud in here.

The creative juices are definitely flowing. Kinda sparked another hair brained idea:
How much would it cost to get one of these billboards for a month?

=======
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=

==

Mintcoin definitely has a strong community. The Mintcoin infrastructure is large and growing.

Beaverslayer

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 01:39:42 AM

No offense to MintBay, but he is not looking to auction his clothing, he is working on getting something like this site http://www.sullenclothing.com/Store/Sweatshirts
set up where he can accept Mintcoins as payment. The shipping rates locally and internationally would also have to be calculated in Mintcoin as well. Something like this takes time to produce and get all set up so there are no problems with it doing what it's meant to do, and to look as professional as possible, but it will be coming.
Crindon

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 01:42:04 AM

No offense to MintBay, but he is not looking to auction his clothing, he is working on getting something like this site http://www.sullenclothing.com/Store/Sweatshirts
set up where he can accept Mintcoins as payment. The shipping rates locally and internationally would also have to be calculated in Mintcoin as well. Something like this takes time to produce and get all set up so there are no problems with it doing what it's meant to do, and to look as professional as possible, but it will be coming.

Can moolah.io do it?
Beaverslayer

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 01:45:17 AM

Like this?

https://i.imgur.com/YedK20x.jpg
Beaverslayer

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 01:50:11 AM

Can moolah.io do it?

At the moment Moolah sites do not have the capability to separate "Ladies" "Mens" "Belts" "Wallets" and so on, as well as determining shipping rates on check out. With using Moolah, there would be far to much monitoring of who wants what and where it's got to be shipped to and the cost of such shipping.

Moolah, although a great thing for a lot of online business, needs a whole lot more flexibility to it. Once they have DigiPay up and running that will most likely help a great deal.
nearmiss

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 02:23:53 AM

We are approaching 1 week since payouts in MINT were implemented on http://hashco.ws  While I appreciate the new miners who have given us a shot and 'mined' some mint, the uptake isn't quite what I'd hoped for.  In an effort to try and get things going, I received a total of 1,850,000 mint in bounties for implementation.  If we can reach 300Mh/s in new hashrate that gets paid out in mint, and maintain it for at least 5 days, I'll give away all of it to random miners in the form of 3 prizes; 1mil, 600k, 250k.  (personal hashrate will play no bearing on the prize winners, 10Mh/s or 300Kh/s, you'll have the same chance of winning).

I'll post updates here on hashrate status if warranted. 

Happy Mining.

Profit-Switching Pool w/ Vardiff -> http://hashco.ws  Optionally keep the alts we mine or auto-trade for BTC. In addition can be paid out in any of: 365, AC, BC,  BTC, C2, CINNI, COMM, FAC, HBN, MINT, PMC, QRK, RDD, WC, XBC
HEISENAIR

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 02:24:40 AM
Last edit: March 31, 2014, 02:40:08 AM by HEISENAIR

"What a great Investmint " Wink  Grin

Mi1KEVFbMdf4mucvcQEeYskGNW8jV78KeS
skeem

Activity: 229

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 02:54:05 AM

Mintcoin, Please enter the real economy, and more focus on real economy!

Coin Revolution
moderndezigns

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 02:54:48 AM

I'm buying some more Mintcoin tonight! I hope people realize that it may never go lower than this and if it does 20 satashi is still an amazingly low price when considering the alternatives!
moderndezigns

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 02:58:41 AM

We are approaching 1 week since payouts in MINT were implemented on [Suspicious link removed]  While I appreciate the new miners who have given us a shot and 'mined' some mint, the uptake isn't quite what I'd hoped for.  In an effort to try and get things going, I received a total of 1,850,000 mint in bounties for implementation.  If we can reach 300Mh/s in new hashrate that gets paid out in mint, and maintain it for at least 5 days, I'll give away all of it to random miners in the form of 3 prizes; 1mil, 600k, 250k.  (personal hashrate will play no bearing on the prize winners, 10Mh/s or 300Kh/s, you'll have the same chance of winning).

I'll post updates here on hashrate status if warranted. 

Happy Mining.

WoW!  I'm really impressed by this offer
Crindon

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 03:03:53 AM
Last edit: March 31, 2014, 03:49:43 AM by Crindon

My schedule is loaded, but I will see what I can do. I want to start a marketing campaign. Would anyone else be interested in donating to it?

I can't release details because I would not like people from other altcoins stealing my ideas. My background is in marketing.

Provided that the costs are not insane, I will pay for everything out of pocket. Donations to my marketing efforts would be appreciated since when it goes outside of my budget, I can't continue the campaigns. Keep in mind some people spend $100,000 or more a month on marketing. I don't spend that much, but it gives you an idea of how much things can cost. Larger corporations spend millions a month.

Just getting a feeler for now of who may be interested in donating.
Pages: « 1 ... 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 [569] 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 ... 1035 »
  Print  

Jump to: