Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 11:06:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 [631] 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 ... 1035 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained]  (Read 1369739 times)
deadmanwalking

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 09:16:27 PM

Indeed, I am not looking for a hype or comparison. I just try to explain (or understand) what is going on currently. And I am worried, because I have the fear that, due to the high speed of cryptoworld, many coins will be left behind. I would really hate to see that for MINT because it does not worth it. So, I think that we need fresh ideas, to bring new investors in. These sell walls should be broken and I would say, should be broken soon. And I am not worried so much about the price, I am actually worried about the really low volume. This indicates low interest to me. Let's hope that I am wrong.

There is quite a bit going on behind the scenes with Mintcoin, but to start posting about such things prior to having all the i's dotted and t's crossed would be premature.

The markets and the "Low Volume" is just the way the altcoin world works and there is nothing that anyone can do about that. Unless you hold and control 250BTC and are willing to "Gamble" with them, the sell walls will remain. I myself buy on average 70K Mint a day others are buying as well. The good thing to realize, is that the price is extremely stable compared to a lot of other coins out there.

We have to remember that the vast majority of people involved in the altcoin world, are coin miners, some with thousands upon thousands of dollars invested into mining rigs. These people are not interested in whether a coin lasts more than the time it takes them to turn a profit on it. To make an altcoin succeed to the point where it is accepted as a true  alternative currency will take time and effort, not only from the Developer, but the community as a whole. We have seen this with Dogecoin and their community, as well as Bitcoin and theirs.

I know a lot of people detest Facebook, but it would help a lot to "Like" the Facebook page, as well as the Google+ page and the Reddit page, and join the Mintcoin Talk forum. This all helps to build the community as when others stop by the Facebook page and see that there are thousands of members, it is human nature to want to be a part of that. This is how Dogecoin got to be as big as they are now, one major publicity indecent when they helped to send the Jamaican Bobsled team to Soshi was all it took.

https://www.facebook.com/MintCoin

http://www.reddit.com/r/MintCoin/

http://www.mintcointalk.com/index.php

https://plus.google.com/u/0/116843574211918716580/posts

Great post. Also, I hear a group of Wall Street associates will be buying Mintcoin all day tomorrow until we reach 100 Satoshi.  Cheesy  Wink

uhm... are you sure
Of course I'm sure. We're talking about Wall Street associates here. It's not like I could just make that shit up.  Grin

Oh wait, it may have been next Monday. Minty Monday?

\

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dallas5

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2014, 09:33:44 PM

Back at mint again, played with another coin for a while which was a a huge stupid faillure. Made up by buying another million mint while the price is still low.

deadmanwalking

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 09:38:06 PM

Vault of Satoshi has a Reddit AMA tomorrow: http://www.reddit.com/r/vos/comments/224lhm/vault_of_satoshi_ask_us_anything_coming_april_8th/

\
Beaverslayer

Activity: 230

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 09:40:31 PM

Back at mint again, played with another coin for a while which was a a huge stupid faillure. Made up by buying another million mint while the price is still low.

Glad you're back...sorry to hear about your bad experience.

I got real lucky the other night and ran across Karpelescoin, mined a whole bunch and got them onto the market just in time to sell them at when they were worth $0.82 USD each. Bought over 136K Mint with the proceeds of six hours mining....it was a good night.
alphaminer21

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 09:54:33 PM

Does anyone see this coin making it above 20 sat. Considering reinvesting possibly.

Yes. And considering we where the first fast distribution POS coin. we have a great community and whe are focus on bringin real economy to the coin.

Buy a Bitcoin at 15 sat and in 3, 4 months you will see.

The others fasts POS coin is still in the pump phase, we already passed that and our grown is organical.

Theres a bright future for mint

You are kidding, right? The whole discussion here seems too amateurish according to me. Where is really that "great" MINT community? All I see is 2-3 salesmen talking about rockets and the moon a couple of times, 2-3 zealots and 2-3 trolls. All bored right now to even write here because currently the whole thing is a stalemate. ECC will be next, then the next one and goes on. And MINT will celebrate when it goes from 12 to 16 sat for half a day and then back to 13. Since I really care about MINT I still have a few observations:

1) I wrote it a while ago and I consider it 100% valid still
Regarding MINT coin ... I believe that MINT coin team is covering in an excellent manner the mid and long term goals for the
coin. I mean, all these merchants ... wow !!! But, the short term is somehow lost. For now, the price is important for 2 main reasons:
First reason is that value creates interest. The trading volume right now is embarrassing. More people will join if they see possible gains. Second reason is that value creates value. I mean, how important is for me to have the possibility to buy a PC with MINTs if my MINTs worth nothing?

2) The reaction of the devs during the latest fork was a bit discouraging. Too slow reaction according to me. However, this is acceptable. We are humans. But the reaction of the community was hilarious. Without showing any knowledge at all, they "defended" the "almighty MINT code" without asking concrete explanations and quick fix. Hell, I am not an expect but it was too obvious that there was a problem. In fact, I think that there is still some problem because the wallet does not behave normally, but that's another story.

3) The "voting" on lovecrypto. I know that this is minor, but still ... 2.67 BTCs thrown to buy votes for nothing Huh Guys please, use these BTCs for supporting MINT, buy some MINT, fund some projects but do not throw them for nothing. What to prove there? That MINT community is stronger? I have news for you. Currently it is not. Because crypto is too young and the people follow the hype. They will not stay to watch the paint dry.

Just my opinion, honestly spoken, without trying to to say what someone should do. I say once more that I invested equally on both PoS coins and that stands still, so I would like to see both of them thrive.

I agree with everything you have to say here.  I came in here telling everyone that we should get this security hole fixed and all I got were the 2-3 salesman, 2-3 zealots just making numerous posts just to bury what I was saying.  These 6 people should focus and try to build the community instead of just waving poms poms to hide everytime the slightest thing negative thing happens.  There's usually no activity until the something negative happens and out comes all these people.

What happens next is a mention of BC, re-hashing a bunch of positive things and your post is hopefully forgotten.  They hate people mentioning BC but either the 2-3 salesman or 2-3 zealots bring it up first.

Now the mint team keep mentioning things happening in the background... why the background? Bring it to the foreground or atleast bring something to the foreground. 

These 4-6 people just stick their head in the ground and instead of strengthening the community they weaken it.

Here are some topics that will actually help mintcoin instead of burying our posts:

1) what happened to that multipool we funded as a community?  anyone have any news on that? another scam?
2) what are some upcoming news that we can be looking forward to?
3) some wallet suggestions that help us separate from other coins.
Dallas5

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2014, 10:11:20 PM

Glad you're back...sorry to hear about your bad experience.

I got real lucky the other night and ran across Karpelescoin, mined a whole bunch and got them onto the market just in time to sell them at when they were worth $0.82 USD each. Bought over 136K Mint with the proceeds of six hours mining....it was a good night.

Nice, mintcoin was the first one I actually made some profit on back when it was ~4sat and jumped to 40. Coins where you had a positive experience with usually stick to you.

Kergekoin

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 10:12:02 PM

Mint Coin Devs, Coin Control integration into the wallet would be a plus.

http://wiki.hobonickels.info/index.php?title=Coin_Control

I agree, that would be a very nice feature.

If no one is doing it yet, then i could integrate it when i get some free time.
Together with little testing it takes about half a day probably.

******  NB! The links below are affiliate - friend type links, which bring additional benefits both, to you and me  ******
Binance - Best Crypto Trading Platform          CoinBase - Fastest way from FIAT to Crypto
Windscribe - The quickest and easyest way to secure and anonymize your internet traffic
Jeff Jefferson

Activity: 307
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 10:24:32 PM

That would be amazing. Please do!

Thanks
Beaverslayer

Activity: 230

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 10:27:21 PM

I had talked to the Developer about this some time ago, and it would take a hard fork for it to be implemented, and hard forks are not something a coin wants.

The minting of coins is not effected by coins being sent/spent from your wallet. This is a screen shot of one of my wallets, that clearly shows minting taking place just a few days after sending 25K Mintcoins to another wallet.

It minted new coins again just days after the first minting, so this really isn't a problem.
stormia

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 10:32:48 PM
Last edit: April 07, 2014, 10:55:19 PM by stormia

Does anyone see this coin making it above 20 sat. Considering reinvesting possibly.

Yes. And considering we where the first fast distribution POS coin. we have a great community and whe are focus on bringin real economy to the coin.

Buy a Bitcoin at 15 sat and in 3, 4 months you will see.

The others fasts POS coin is still in the pump phase, we already passed that and our grown is organical.

Theres a bright future for mint

You are kidding, right? The whole discussion here seems too amateurish according to me. Where is really that "great" MINT community? All I see is 2-3 salesmen talking about rockets and the moon a couple of times, 2-3 zealots and 2-3 trolls. All bored right now to even write here because currently the whole thing is a stalemate. ECC will be next, then the next one and goes on. And MINT will celebrate when it goes from 12 to 16 sat for half a day and then back to 13. Since I really care about MINT I still have a few observations:

1) I wrote it a while ago and I consider it 100% valid still
Regarding MINT coin ... I believe that MINT coin team is covering in an excellent manner the mid and long term goals for the
coin. I mean, all these merchants ... wow !!! But, the short term is somehow lost. For now, the price is important for 2 main reasons:
First reason is that value creates interest. The trading volume right now is embarrassing. More people will join if they see possible gains. Second reason is that value creates value. I mean, how important is for me to have the possibility to buy a PC with MINTs if my MINTs worth nothing?

2) The reaction of the devs during the latest fork was a bit discouraging. Too slow reaction according to me. However, this is acceptable. We are humans. But the reaction of the community was hilarious. Without showing any knowledge at all, they "defended" the "almighty MINT code" without asking concrete explanations and quick fix. Hell, I am not an expect but it was too obvious that there was a problem. In fact, I think that there is still some problem because the wallet does not behave normally, but that's another story.

3) The "voting" on lovecrypto. I know that this is minor, but still ... 2.67 BTCs thrown to buy votes for nothing Huh Guys please, use these BTCs for supporting MINT, buy some MINT, fund some projects but do not throw them for nothing. What to prove there? That MINT community is stronger? I have news for you. Currently it is not. Because crypto is too young and the people follow the hype. They will not stay to watch the paint dry.

Just my opinion, honestly spoken, without trying to to say what someone should do. I say once more that I invested equally on both PoS coins and that stands still, so I would like to see both of them thrive.

I agree with everything you have to say here.  I came in here telling everyone that we should get this security hole fixed and all I got were the 2-3 salesman, 2-3 zealots just making numerous posts just to bury what I was saying.  These 6 people should focus and try to build the community instead of just waving poms poms to hide everytime the slightest thing negative thing happens.  There's usually no activity until the something negative happens and out comes all these people.

What happens next is a mention of BC, re-hashing a bunch of positive things and your post is hopefully forgotten.  They hate people mentioning BC but either the 2-3 salesman or 2-3 zealots bring it up first.

Now the mint team keep mentioning things happening in the background... why the background? Bring it to the foreground or atleast bring something to the foreground.  

These 4-6 people just stick their head in the ground and instead of strengthening the community they weaken it.

Here are some topics that will actually help mintcoin instead of burying our posts:

1) what happened to that multipool we funded as a community?  anyone have any news on that? another scam?
2) what are some upcoming news that we can be looking forward to?
3) some wallet suggestions that help us separate from other coins.
"I came in here telling everyone that we should get this security hole fixed and all I got were the 2-3 salesman, 2-3 zealots just making numerous posts just to bury what I was saying. "

The dev team was working on the issue before anybody came in here screaming warnings. There was no need for the continued reminder of what was going on, it was already being fixed. You may have noticed there were quite a few people coming in here with their "warnings" even after the problem was already being addressed, I would guess most of these people were not interested in the problem being fixed at all but rather at the opportunity to try and use the issue to scare people. There is no point to continually "warning" people of something they are already aware of and working on (not saying everybody on the thread was completely aware or understanding of what was going on, but the dev clearly was and had it fixed within a relatively quick time). If nobody had came in here "warning" people, it would have gotten quietly fixed and it would have been as if it never happened...

"Now the mint team keep mentioning things happening in the background... why the background?"

My guess: because other coins/people steal/crush ideas.

"1) what happened to that multipool we funded as a community?  anyone have any news on that? another scam?"

This is a good question. That multipool has been due back on for a while now, not sure where the person went who was supposed to be setting it up. He did disappear somewhat mysteriously. Possibly a scam. Not sure what you mean by "another" scam, though? On the bright side, a better multipool is available that pays out in Mint: https://hashco.ws/news/

"2) what are some upcoming news that we can be looking forward to?"

You, like me, will have to wait to find this out, because as previously mentioned things are being worked on in the background. But as has been already touched on, some of the things to keep an eye out for are: New wallet capabilities/platforms, MintCoin Fund, marketing campaign, VoS exchange.

"3) some wallet suggestions that help us separate from other coins."

broken_pixel and kergekoin mention a coin control function, which would be nice and I think should be implemented if possible. Although, as beaverslayer points out it might require a hardfork and may not be worth it. I can think of some other possibilities but I don't know if they are being considered atm.
broken_pixel

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 10:49:04 PM

Why would integrating a wallet feature create a hard fork? Wallet Control is not part of the algorithm of the coin. HBN was not hard forked for the wallet feature, Tranz added wallet control to newer HBN wallets. Please correct me if I am wrong.

GA-990FXA-UD5, 1x 7970L, 2x S1, AX1200i, RIVBE, 2x R290x, NEX1500, BTC: 1G9cQix8bMgh35MQ9wY3Rb9yNSSCtnoRmK, DGC: DFo9FcKYsutv9Vx5c5xUzkrt7VJdECZWTM, LTC: LaAN33aktPGaimN5ALL9kjHjuJekfmKfTh
deadmanwalking

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 10:55:48 PM

Why would integrating a wallet feature create a hard fork? Wallet Control is not part of the algorithm of the coin. HBN was not hard forked for the wallet feature, Tranz added wallet control to newer HBN wallets. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Kergekoin?

\
alphaminer21

Activity: 43

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 11:41:53 PM

"I came in here telling everyone that we should get this security hole fixed and all I got were the 2-3 salesman, 2-3 zealots just making numerous posts just to bury what I was saying. "

The dev team was working on the issue before anybody came in here screaming warnings. There was no need for the continued reminder of what was going on, it was already being fixed. You may have noticed there were quite a few people coming in here with their "warnings" even after the problem was already being addressed, I would guess most of these people were not interested in the problem being fixed at all but rather at the opportunity to try and use the issue to scare people. There is no point to continually "warning" people of something they are already aware of and working on (not saying everybody on the thread was completely aware or understanding of what was going on, but the dev clearly was and had it fixed within a relatively quick time). If nobody had came in here "warning" people, it would have gotten quietly fixed and it would have been as if it never happened...

"Now the mint team keep mentioning things happening in the background... why the background?"

"1) what happened to that multipool we funded as a community?  anyone have any news on that? another scam?"

This is a good question. That multipool has been due back on for a while now, not sure where the person went who was supposed to be setting it up. He did disappear somewhat mysteriously. Possibly a scam. Not sure what you mean by "another" scam, though? On the bright side, a better multipool is available that pays out in Mint: [Suspicious link removed]/news/

You, like me, will have to wait to find this out, because as previously mentioned things are being worked on in the background. But as has been already touched on, some of the things to keep an eye out for are: New wallet capabilities/platforms, MintCoin Fund, marketing campaign, VoS exchange.

broken_pixel and kergekoin mention a coin control function, which would be nice and I think should be implemented if possible. Although, as beaverslayer points out it might require a hardfork and may not be worth it. I can think of some other possibilities but I don't know if they are being considered atm.

I know memory is a finnicky thing, but you can easily go back and check my post.  Before I posted the community didn't even acknowledge there was a problem, it wasn't until a couple of hours until we even got an official statement.  The coin was successfully attacked and no one in the community heard anything from the devs/leadership.  You still hadn't even decided if there was an issue at the time.  It wasn't until there was a fix before some of the zealots+cheerleaders acknowledged there even was an issue as some of you still don't even think anything of it.

All I asked for was more transparency, or more leadership involvment.  Everything is done behind the scenes while you look at some other successful coins where everything is out in the open.

Another user has come forward with the same issues I have, but I guess we're in the minority here. All I see is our price slipping (the buy walls are slipping and they're not all real), while clone coins are coming up from behind us.

P.S. we're talking about BC again?
P.P.S.  I don't think they started working on it until an official statement went out.  So I think they only took a couple of hours instead of the 3 days since it was a known issue to resolve it.
dogechode

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 12:06:27 AM

IMPORTANT - were we supposed to delete the blockchain files or just the files in the QT folder when upgrading to 1.7? Getting conflicting answers here... Please advise
stormia

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 12:07:30 AM

This is a good question. That multipool has been due back on for a while now, not sure where the person went who was supposed to be setting it up. He did disappear somewhat mysteriously. Possibly a scam. Not sure what you mean by "another" scam, though? On the bright side, a better multipool is available that pays out in Mint: [Suspicious link removed]/news/

I know memory is a finnicky thing, but you can easily go back and check my post.  Before I posted the community didn't even acknowledge there was a problem, it wasn't until a couple of hours until we even got an official statement.  The coin was successfully attacked and no one in the community heard anything from the devs/leadership.  You still hadn't even decided if there was an issue at the time.  It wasn't until there was a fix before some of the zealots+cheerleaders acknowledged there even was an issue as some of you still don't even think anything of it.

All I asked for was more transparency, or more leadership involvment.  Everything is done behind the scenes while you look at some other successful coins where everything is out in the open.

Another user has come forward with the same issues I have, but I guess we're in the minority here. All I see is our price slipping (the buy walls are slipping and they're not all real), while clone coins are coming up from behind us.

P.S. we're talking about BC again?
P.P.S.  I don't think they started working on it until an official statement went out.  So I think they only took a couple of hours instead of the 3 days since it was a known issue to resolve it.

"You still hadn't even decided if there was an issue at the time."
If by you, you mean the members of the community who are non-technical yet vocal like myself then you are correct. But the dev was already working on it at this time. Like I said before, if nobody had posted in the Mint thread then nobody would have been jumping to conclusions, pointing fingers, or acting like it wasn't a problem because it would have simply been quietly fixed and addressed after the problem was fixed (which is how the whole thing SHOULD have been handled. The dev should have been the only person contacted. I still think it was wrong for people from BC to spread the issue as much as they did, if there is a potential security flaw the last thing you want is to tell everybody so they can freak out about it or try to take advantage of it when it was as easy of a fix as it was).

"All I asked for was more transparency, or more leadership involvment"
I am not the person to provide this as I am not involved on that level, and nobody is obligated to do so. It might help cause some preemptive "hype" in the short term, but how does telling people what is happening before it actually happens going to benefit anybody in the long run? It only provides an opportunity for the idea to be stolen or kicked into the dirt. Or allows for people to prepare for a pump or pre-pump based on the hype. And I am not so sure how this coin is any less transparent than others... Android wallet, MintCoin Fund, advertising campaign have all recently been addressed. Bunch of new merchants added today... If you are looking for a hype machine I think you know where to look.

"P.P.S.  I don't think they started working on it until an official statement went out.  So I think they only took a couple of hours instead of the 3 days since it was a known issue to resolve it."
How can you assume they didn't start working on it until the official statement went out?
3 days since the issue was known? The day after the issue occurred it was fixed. I think you are referring to when rat4 first posted that thread with a different issue, he did not add the 2nd issue or carry out the attack until later.

"P.S. we're talking about BC again?"
Yes we were because IconicExpert, the PR representative from BC, decided to stop by. How nice an interaction that was...  

"All I see is our price slipping (the buy walls are slipping and they're not all real), while clone coins are coming up from behind us."
The price appears to be holding steady around 14 sat, which is impressive considering the amount of FUD that his been going around lately. What clone coin are you speaking of? ECC is down to 4 sat today. Edit: nvm its back up to 5 Wink

Best regards
deadmanwalking

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 12:11:15 AM

IMPORTANT - were we supposed to delete the blockchain files or just the files in the QT folder when upgrading to 1.7? Getting conflicting answers here... Please advise

If you are updating now you will have to do a clean install. That means backup your wallet.dat to a safe location, and delete everything mintcoin. When you get the new wallet, place your back up in the appdata folder and launch.

There is a .conf file in the new wallet, don't use unofficial sources for your wallet : http://mintcoin.cc/download-wallet/

Edit: To find your appdata folder- Click Windows button on left bottom of screen and put this in search box: %APPDATA%/MintCoin

That's the easy way imo

\
stormia

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 12:20:49 AM

If you are updating now you will have to do a clean install. That means backup your wallet.dat to a safe location, and delete everything mintcoin. When you get the new wallet, place your back up in the appdata folder and launch.

There is a .conf file in the new wallet, don't use unofficial sources for your wallet : http://mintcoin.cc/download-wallet/

Edit: To find your appdata folder- Click Windows button on left bottom of screen and put this in search box: %APPDATA%/MintCoin

That's the easy way imo

+1. Does the .conf need to be edited? I'm a bit confused about the adding nodes part, myself. I haven't added any additional nodes and I've been minting fine.
deadmanwalking

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 12:26:17 AM

That's the easy way imo

+1. Does the .conf need to be edited? I'm a bit confused about the adding nodes part, myself. I haven't added any additional nodes and I've been minting fine.

I didn't add nodes either...doing fine. If people want to add nodes they can find them here:  http://www.reddit.com/r/MintCoin/comments/22awns/please_upgrade_to_17_asap/

\
moderndezigns

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 12:30:38 AM

First off, IconicExpert is not a PR representative of BlackCoin at all. He has claimed to have set up a press release for Wednesday but that's it. He is his own man.

Secondly, you guys sound like a pack of middle-schoolers whining about the more popular kid that got picked first. Have you ever thought there might be a reason (Besides a fluke, conspiracy, and/or witchcraft) that BlackCoin has done so consistently well? Where there's smoke there's usually fire.

Do you think BlackCoin is a scam? Good for you! You don't have to spend your precious pennies on it! The cream, whether BC or Mint, rises to the top eventually. There's no need to stir the pot.

At this point, I would say let's take a look at the percentage change of the worth of each coin in the next month and then have a gloating/crying thread.

Stir the pot? really is that what you call all this. We both know what you guys have been up to. Not just stirring but blending. The funny thing is that BC is very easy to manipulate and sometimes people are even easier. Right?
stormia

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 12:31:21 AM

First off, IconicExpert is not a PR representative of BlackCoin at all. He has claimed to have set up a press release for Wednesday but that's it. He is his own man.

Secondly, you guys sound like a pack of middle-schoolers whining about the more popular kid that got picked first. Have you ever thought there might be a reason (Besides a fluke, conspiracy, and witchcraft) that BlackCoin has done so consistently well? Where there's smoke there's usually fire.

Do you think BlackCoin is a scam? Good for you! You don't have to spend your precious pennies on it! The cream, whether BC or Mint, rises to the top eventually. There's no need to stir the pot.

At this point, I would say let's take a look at the percentage change of the worth of each coin in the next month and then have a gloating/crying thread.

Why are you here? To start another mud-fight now that the last has died down? Really, can you guys stop spamming this thread already...  I have some blackcoin, I have some mintcoins. Looks like I will win either way. The reason I stick with the MintCoin community is because we aren't a bunch of mercenaries and because in addition to profits we are working towards goals for the greater good.
Pages: « 1 ... 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 [631] 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 ... 1035 »
  Print  

Jump to: